Title: Fanatic

Author: Phoenix

Disclaimer: I don't own Rurouni Kenshin. I am poor. This fic is for entertainment only.

Fandom: Rurouni Kenshin

Pairing: SaitouXSano

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: yaoi..aka slash, Saitou being a bastard...tied up Sano, NCSish, someone watching, and I wrote it.

Archive: SXSAS, WWOMB, CkoS, if they want it...all others please ask

Summary: Saitou has a unique way to get information out of a prisoner and it involves poor, poor Sano. :)

Fanatic
by Phoenix


Saitou glared at the man in front of him. The prisoner refused to cooperate no matter how hard the guards "questioned." Such stubbornness could be endearing, but only in one man and this was not him. In just a few hours the information they sought would be worthless. Drawing his sword, the tall officer motioned for his men to stand back.

"You have one more chance to tell us what you know," he patted the sword against his palm. "If you choose to stay silent, I will slowly cut you to pieces."

"Go ahead," the scum smiled. "I'll die a martyr." A wild, mad light burned in his eyes.

Cursing, Saitou found himself trapped. Fanatics were willing to suffer any pain, even die, if it meant protecting or furthering their cause. He could take days to torture this man and still get nothing. And he only had hours.

"Oi! Anybody working around here?!" A shout from the front room broke into the tension.

"Ahou," Saitou rumbled. Normally, he looked forward to the roosterhead's foolishness. The younger man certainly made life more interesting. Not too mention fun. Just the thought of making Sano blush or bluster usually put a smile on the normally grim man's face; not that he would ever allow anyone to see it. A sudden thought occurred to him. He turned to Cho.

"Bring the Ahou in here." The smile he gave the blond made everyone step back and caused a shiver of terror to work its way down the back of the prisoner.

Cho quickly fled the room. It was never a good thing to be around his boss when the man's eyes went gold. Whatever he was planning, the blond wanted nothing to do with it; in fact, the fighter felt a stab of pity for Sano. Poor kid wouldn't know what hit him, whatever it was.

In the outside office, Sano lounged near the door, a grumpy look oh his normally smiling face. Cho felt a stab of guilt. Saitou wasn't a kind man; whatever he was going to do to the kid was meant to unnerve the prisoner. And the cop always seemed annoyed with Kenshin's companion. It was going to be bad. Really bad.

He almost walked right past Sano. He could just pretend not to see anyone. Heck, did he need the job that badly? Unfortunately, Saitou wasn't going to let him off that easily.

"Cho! Now!"

Swallowing his emotions, the blond did as ordered. "Hey, Sano. The boss wants to see you in the back."

"So why should I do what the old fart wants?" Sano sneered, but there was an eager light in his eyes.

"Just go see," Cho replied wearily. "I don't have time for this."

Mumbling, the young man pushed past him and headed for his fate. The other cops in the room looked at each other and tried to not look like they were running for the door as they left. No one wanted to hear what Saitou would do to the main source of his stress. And no one wanted to be the one who had to clean up all the blood and mess later.

As everyone fled, Sano walked in on a very strange scene. Only one cell held anyone. The prisoner was sneering at a fuming Saitou. For once the cop looked completely out of control. His eyes were burning and tension literally made his body vibrate.

"Ahou," he growled when he saw Sano. "I need you."

Sano gulped. "Maybe I should come back later." Not even during the fight with Shishio had Saitou looked that pissed or deadly. Self-preservation demanded he leave, so he began to step backward.
However, the cop wasn't going to back away from his plan now. In one swift move, he seized Sano and flung him face first against the door to an empty cell.

"Now, Ahou. Not later." He quickly seized the younger man's wrists, pressing them to one of the bars overhead, and produced a set of handcuffs. Before the stunned Sano could react, the cuffs were sealed around each wrist and around the bar.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sano howled, struggling futilely to lower his arms.

"I need you as an example," the cop said. His hands were undoing the tie to Sano's pants.

"An example of what you old pervert?" The fighter howled as cool air washed over his legs.

"Rape?" A sneering voice cut through the argument. "Do you think rape will sway me?"

Saitou slowed his actions. No. Rape would not be a valid threat to a fanatic. But then he never had planned for this to be rape. Only Sano could so upset his balance; what was supposed to be slow and seductive had gotten rushed due to the Roosterhead's undeniably defiant and tempting attitude. How long had Saitou wanted to have the loudmouthed boy in just such a position? Forever it seemed.

"You're going to do what?" Sano's yelp and sudden fierce struggling cut off his thoughts.

"I don't need to rape anyone." The cop sneered. He turned to the prisoner. "Not even you." The mixture of threat and promise in his voice actually made the imprisoned man shiver a bit.

"Then what the hell is this all about you creepy cop?" Sano was less than pleased at being naked from the waist down in front of a stranger. And Saitou, he hastily added to that thought. And Saitou. Of course Saitou. He tried to keep from noticing the babble working it's way through his thoughts.

"This is about seduction, you stupid Ahou." Warm air washed over Sano's ear. Instead of the normal angry or irritated tone Saitou always used with Sano, this was deeper, almost sensuous. Calloused hands ran down the exposed skin of the young man's sides.

"S-S-Seduction?" He did his best to keep from moaning. Why did that contact feel so good? Long fingers tracing his ribs should not feel that good. Should not make him bite back a moan. He most definitely should not be wanting to moan that damn cop's name!

Neither the prisoner nor Saitou missed the boy's sudden intact of breath or the quickly concealed look of pleasure.

"Why are you doing this?" Nothing Sano knew of the cop explained this strange situation.

"The human body, Ahou, is all about sensation." Saitou's voice was deliciously deep and enticing. "Pain. Pleasure. It can be made to feel all sorts of things if you know what to do. Where to touch." A single digit circled one of Sano's nipples drawing a gasp from the bound fighter.

"Saitou." The word was growled. "You damn stick cop! Don't touch me!"

"Not even like this?" Warmth built along Sano's back letting him know just how close the taller man was; at the same time, both hands moved down, stroking along his inner thighs. Involuntarily, Sano spread his legs wider. One hand slowly ran long fingers along his flaccid length. The other cupped the flesh behind.

"Bastard," Sano growled unable to stop himself from leaning into the touches.

"Like that boy?" Saitou said against his ear, the smirk evident in the words. He continued the soft touches. Slow caresses. Trembling soon claimed the fighter's form. He doubted anyone had ever done anything like this to the Ahou before.

"Bastard," Sano repeated. There wasn't another word he could think of. All his concentration was focused on not responding to what was happening. Only he was failing miserably. This situation reminded him of too many wet dreams he'd had over the years. If the guy in the other cell weren't there, Sano might have just given in. Then at least he could get the old jerk out of his system.

One hand continued with slow caresses while the other traced his body moving backwards.

"Stop it," Sano moaned as a finger presses against his entrance. "Don't." Not in front of the prisoner. Not when Saitou didn't mean it.

Suddenly lips are nibbling along his neck, a tongue tracing the skin near his shoulder, nudging his shirt lower and following. It felt wonderful. Small bites and then his tongue laving the skin. If only
that damn cop meant this. Sano felt tears well up. Here he was with everything he'd ever dreamed but Saitou just wanted to use him. Was he so unworthy of love and respect?

"Stop it." This time it was a whisper as his will ebbed.

"Make me." The cop hissed into his ear before taking a gentle bit of it.

Sano's eye strayed toward the man in the next cell. He was watching them with a mixture of disgust, fear, and fascination. How could Saitou do this to him?

"Stop it," his pride broke, "please."

All the touches, kisses, and licks ceased. Behind him, he could feel Saitou tense. A nose nuzzled his hair. It was a surprisingly gentle gesture.

"I'm sorry." The words were said so quietly, no one but Sano heard them; even then he wasn't sure he did. But the cop continued his seduction afterward.

"Please," Sano sobbed. That finger was making slow circles around his entrance. He was so confused. Why would Saitou do this yet offer an apology? Why do this in front of the man in the cell? Why not just explain things to Sano?

"STOP IT!" He shrieked as an invader worked its way inside him; Saitou must have found some way to lubricate it because the pain was minimal. The fighter clamped his muscles down to try to keep it out, but it was impossible. No sooner did he try than Saitou bit him at the juncture of shoulder and neck while his other hand shifted to a stiff nipple, pinching.

Sanosuke couldn't help but arch into the sensations. It gave Saitou enough time to find a node of nerve endings inside him. Like the sadistic monster he was, the stick cop ran his finger repeatedly over the spot until the Ahou could only whimper rather than yell. Strong legs shifted, opening the young man to further plundering.

Yet Saitou didn't stop there. He continually stroked over that deep inside spot, alternatively using his mouth to lick and bite his way along Sano's shoulders and neck. When he added as second finger, the bound fighter made a hungry noise deep in his throat. Sano's head was bowed as he hung from the cuffs. Sweat added spice to the young flesh he was feasting on. By the time the third and forth fingers were added, Sano was actually moving with the thrusts they made.

Though time was terribly short, Saitou found himself unable to rush; he had to draw out his time with the boy. After today, there was no doubt Sano would hate him. This was the single chance he would ever have to live out the many fantasies he'd indulged in since first meeting the loud youth. So he moved without speed, drawing moans and whimpers from Sano like a maestro playing a cherished instrument. He pushed his captive to the edge and held him there, waiting for the one thing that might break the fanatic and, unfortunately, the passionate young man he'd come to care deeply for.

"Please." The rasped word was what he wanted.

"Please what, Ahou?" A quick glance showed him the prisoner looked terrified. The man was smart enough to see his future in the trembling, desperate figure cuffed to the bars.

"Why?" Sano whimpered. The word bore into Saitou's normal impenetrable conscience.

"That's not what I want to hear," he growled, angry with himself, the damned prisoner, and the circumstances that brought them there. "Tell me what I want." Making his tone as seductive as possible.

The boy's hips continued their small movements so he stilled his hand. Another desperate sound filled the air. Very slowly, Saitou removed his fingers. Sano strained against the cuffs trying to keep them inside him. Once all the digits were fully out, the young fighter was struggling to move backward, toward his captor.

Saitou kept his face hidden behind Sano's back. Try as he might there was no way to remove the pure rage blatantly obvious on it. His hands abandoned trembling skin to free his own aching erection. He was about to have the one thing he'd been dreaming about for over a year. Just not how he wanted.

"Tell me, Ahou. Tell me and I promise to make you feel better." As good as he could make it.

Sano couldn't stop shaking. He did want Saitou. Everything the older man could offer. But not like this. Not with someone stranger watching. Not when the cop was there for duty not love. Unfortunately, his body didn't care what his heart needed. All it knew was desire. Damn stick man had been right; the human body was nothing more than feelings which could be manipulated. Too easily.

Something nudged at his opening and Sano made his choice. He would help Saitou though it meant giving up his pride.

"Fuck me," he sobbed, looking up to make certain the criminal could see his tears and the broken soul reflected in his eyes.

Saitou didn't want it to be like that. It should be love making, not fucking. But circumstances wouldn't let him follow his heart. Grasping Sano's hips, he thrust in with a single motion. It took a second to shift and find the right angle to hit that special node of nerves.

After a few experimental movements resulted in Sano loudly crying out, Saitou began hard, fast, deep thrusts. As much as he might enjoy drawing this out it might do more damage to the boy's already shaky mental state.

"Tell me you want this, boy," he snarled letting some of the anger out.

"Please, Saitou."

"Do you want this?" Damn it. He didn't want to hurt Sano any further. Why couldn't the Ahou just stop fighting?

"Yes!" Tears were clear in the word. "Fuck me. Use me. Just please let me come!" They were the words the prisoner needed to hear.

So Saitou ignored what he wanted, the pressure and heat driving him a little mad, and most of all, he ignored the small drops of water appearing on the floor. All thoughts vanished leaving his duty clear.

"You like me doing this to you, Ahou?"

"Yes." Sano was openly crying now. Sobs were interspersed with moans.

"Come for me." Saitou demanded, using one hand to harshly stroke Sano, providing more stimulation than the fighter could take.

Using more self-control than he ever believed he could muster, Sanosuke looked straight at the prisoner. The sight of the former strong willed young man so broken, crying, and violated became the center of his universe.

Sano collapsed held up only by cuffs. The fanatic had eyes only for the unconscious man, smart enough to know why the display had been put on. Saitou quickly pulled out of Sano and closed his pants; it wouldn't do to have the other man notice he was still hard. There had been enough violations of the boy for one day.

Feral golden eyes turned to the man in the cell. "Are you going to tell me what I want to know or am I going to make an example out of you as well?"

"I-I-I'll tell you whatever you want!"

"Where is your group planning to attack?" He was so angry. There was less than an hour left before the attacks would begin. Hardly proper time to stop them. If he had thrown away any chance with Sano for no reason, well the rest of his life would be spent killing every single member of the fanatic's cult. Very, very slowly.

Almost babbling, the man shared all he knew. There would be five attacks. One of them at a martial arts school that only had small children training at this hour. Cursing, Saitou stormed out of the room. No one was in the outer office. Now he was furious. Outside he found a single cop waiting across the street.

Snapping at the man he gave orders to collect the other officers and protect the targeted places and people. He would protect the school by himself. Orders given, the cop rushed off. He never noticed a blond man sneaking into the police station.

The night turned out to be a long one. Saitou took his anger out on the men who attacked the school. They seemed to think certain families needed to die and were willing to kill hundreds to get a few. Most died by his sword or his men's. Those who didn't weren't going anywhere for a long while.

Exhausted, he returned to the office. He wondered what Sano would say when he released him. Would he yell? Would he still be Sano? Cho was sitting next to the door.

"Cho?"

"I let him go."

It took a second for the news to settle.

"Why?" He pulled the blond up by his hair. There were things he wanted to say to Sano. To explain.

"What did you think? You would come back here and be forgiven?" Now Cho was snarling. "You raped him you bastard!"

Rape. Saitou dropped Cho. He had, hadn't he? The fact he worked so hard to forget. He'd destroyed the boy's trust. Perhaps the boy himself.

"Where did he go?" His voice was barely a whisper.

"Don't know. Didn't ask." Cho brushed past him; contempt poured from the man.

Saitou watched him leave before returning to his desk. He'd won. Saved hundreds of lives. But for the first time, he wondered if the price had been too high.



END
ARGH! This so got away from me and has royally pissed me off. Sigh.
ARGH! I am so sorry. (bangs head repeatedly on keyboard)