Title: Visions

Author: Amatia

Email: beech000@uwp.edu

Fandom: Roswell

Pairing: Michael/Max

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Not mine! Characters belong to the WB. But can I buy Max on installment, pretty please, with sugar on top?

Archiving: Whatever archives list stuff...all others, drop me a line so I know where it's at. Thanks!

Summary: Another angst-flavored PWP with the boys. This time they go all the way.

Note: The stanza at the beginning is from the poem "Moth", by Rod McKuen, from his book "Stanyan Street and Other Sorrows".This could technically follow "Content", but I'm not in the mood for starting a series yet, so it could stand alone as well. I think.

Second note: I lost my spell checker in the last HD crash, so I apologize for any spelling mistakes.



"Visions"
By Amatia


"In the pre-dawn hours,
laying together,
all arms and legs and breathing,
with the rain not so far away..."
Rod McKuen, "Moth"
*


Max was beautiful when he slept, tangled in the sheets on my bed. The little worry lines in his face smoothed, and his breathing evened out. A corner of the blanket was tugged modestly over his hips, but it slid every time he moved. I propped myself up on an elbow, facing him, and smiled. It wasn't like I minded the view.

One honey colored eye opened and regarded me lazily. "Aren't you going to get some sleep?"

"I'd rather watch you," I admitted.

The other eye opened, and he wiggled closer to me, not touching, but so close I could feel the heart emanating from his skin. "Sure you wouldn't rather do something more than watch?"

I reached out, and smoothed my hand along his side. "Just what are you suggesting, Maximillian?"

"Oh, maybe that you'd like to touch instead?" A grin tugged at the corners of his lips.

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry, and trailed my fingertips over his stomach. "Touching is good."

He caught my hand, and brought it to his lips. "You've got that look on your face."

"What look?" I tried to sound indignant, but it was hard when Max was sucking each of my fingers into his mouth one at a time.

"That you want to talk but don't think you should look," he replied.

"You make me want to say things that I don't know if I'm ready to say. Or if you want to hear."

"Like what?" He curled his fingers around my hip, and pulled me toward him so that we pressed together. I looked into his eyes, calm and serious like they always were. "What, Michael? You can say it."

I had the feeling he already knew. "I love you."

He smiled for real this time, and pounced, straddling my hips and pushing me into the mattress. "I love you, too," he whispered into my ear, then bit my neck lightly. The feel of his body against mine was intoxicating, and I moaned, pressing against him. We stopped talking for a few minutes, letting our hands and mouths speak for us, until Max raised his head and looked at me. "What is it?"

"Nothing," I murmured.

"Bullshit. Did you forget I can tell when you've got something on your mind?"

I raised my hands and brushed my thumb over his lips, watching them instinctively pucker to kiss my flesh. "What about the girls, Max?" I whispered.

He sighed, and slid off me. I knew it wasn't what he wanted to talk about, but I had to know. "Do you love Maria?" he asked.

"I have feelings for Maria," I replied, "but I love you, and only you." He tried to hide his smile in my neck, but I saw it. "What about you? Do you love Liz?"

He shook his head. "When...when I'm with you, I don't crave Liz. But when I'm with her, I crave you."

"But you still have feelings for her?"

"Yes." The tone of his voice told me that this conflict distressed him, but I didn't want to push it.

I leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you for being honest."

He looked at me and sighed. "You certainly know how to ruin the mood," he said with a grin.

"I had to know."

"I know."

He wrapped his arms around me, and I snuggled close. "Sometimes I feel that if you weren't with me, I would have no reason to keep searching for where we come from," I whispered against his neck. "I can't imagine my life without you."

"Nor I without you," he replied, and kissed me. I opened my mouth under his, and kissed him back hungrily. As our mouths meshed, I reached over and pulled something from the drawer.

"Max."

"Hmm?"

"Make love to me." I pressed the tube of lubricant into his hand.

He looked at it, then at me. "Are you sure?"

I trailed my fingers over the length of his erection and felt him shiver. "I'm sure," I whispered.

"Okay." Max unscrewed the top of the lube and squeezed some onto his fingers. Then he grabbed my hand, and slicked some of it onto my fingers as well. "You're going to help."

Together we coated his pulsing erection with the wet substance. His breath caught in his throat several times as we did, and finally he took our hands away. "Lay down on your stomach," he murmured in a voice that was heavy with arousal.

I did as he asked, tucking a pillow under my hips. I felt his fingers drift over my ass. Then there was a warming sensation at the entrance to my body, and I looked over my shoulder at him. "Are you..."

He grinned. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I can handle a little pain, Maximillian," I chided.

I felt the tip of his erection press against my opening, then he pushed into me with, thanks to his Magic Touch, no pain. I felt an incredible sense of fullness, and then a series of images rippled across my mind. I stopped moving, and he stopped as well. "Max...I'm having visions," I managed to gasp.

"I am too," he replied, and thrust into me again. "What are you seeing?"

"The ship, and...and the crash," I said, my words morphing into a groan as his cock hit some sensitive spot inside of me. "Oh, do that again."

He did, and I felt as if I would melt. More images flooded my brain, but nothing registered. I was too lost in the feel of what Max was doing to me. I think he was too, because he stopped talking. I stopped thinking about Liz and Maria, about being aliens, about all the stuff we didn't know about ourselves, and just concentrated on the way he was making me feel.

His hand slid around my body, and wrapped around my cock. I arched uncontrollably into his hand, clenching my ass muscles as I did. He groaned, and thrust deeper inside me, causing me to push back at the same time I wanted to stay in contact with his hand. I dont know how, but I could tell he was still getting visions. I kept ignoring mine, and concentrating on how our bodies moved in such perfect synchrony.

Max moaned my name against my back, and I knew he was close to the edge. I clenched my muscles again, and he orgasmed, his hand moving fast on my cock as he did. The feel of him emptying his seed into me sent me over the edge, and I came in his hand, screaming into the mattress, "Max!"

It felt like hours later that he rolled off of me and ran his hand over my back. It had only been minutes, but I guessed that I'd come close to blacking out, or even had, with the intensity of the orgasm and the images flashing behind my eyes. I drew in a deep breath, and the scent of rain was heavy on the air. He pressed his lips to my shoulder. "Want to talk about it?"

I turned my head, and met his eyes. "That was the most intense experience of my life, Maximillian."

He smiled. "Mine too."

"As for the visions..." I paused to yawn, then shook my head. "Random images, nothing that fit together in a coherent manner. I've forgotten half of them." Max nodded as I talked. "What about you?"

"What you mentioned before. Images of the ship, of the crash. Everything else, I can't place. Some symbol kept flashing, too. But nothing coherent, like you said." He reached for me, and I moved into his arms, settling comfortably. "Maybe we should get some sleep now," he murmured. "I can hear the thunder, it's going to rain."

I closed my eyes, and listened to him breathe as the rain started to hit the windows.



*end*


http://personal.pitnet.net/london
http://uwp.edu/~beech000