ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE UNTITLED ANGST FICS
by Trakal
Trakal@map.com


Ranma stormed down the street in a particularly bad mood.

"PREPARE TO..." Ryoga stopped short, sensing Ranma wasn't in the mood to spar. "Bad day?" He asked, concernedly.

"Yeah, you're breathing." Ranma snapped.

Ryoga's face fell. "Ranma?"

"Just shut up, Ryoga." Ranma griped . "I'm not in the mood."

"I just..."

Ranma grabbed Ryoga by the hair and dragged him into an alley. If Ryoga wouldn't shut up, Ranma would shut him up. He pushed Ryoga down onto his knees, undid his pants just enough to expose his cock, and shoved it into Ryoga's mouth.

Hearing the commotion, Mikado went to investigate.

"Mind if I fuck him?" He asked.

Ryoga's eyes went wide with terror, but Ranma was too furious to notice.

"Be my guest." Ranma offered.

Mikado pulled Ryoga's pants and undershorts down, then pulled his own down, revealing a very impressive member.

"Ryoga," Ranma said, his voice still seething with barely supressed anger, "he's huge. You will suffer, but don't worry, you will survive."

Ryoga wanted to beg Ranma to stop, to tell him that he was going to far, but Ranma's cock was effectively gagging him, and he could not pull away.

"Aiya!" Shampoo gasped from the end of the alley. "What Airen doing with Lost Boy?"

"Shampoo, go away. I'm..." Ranma stopped suddenly as he realized just what it was that he was doing and pulled his cock out of Ryoga's mouth, yanking Ryoga away from Mikado before the other boy could penetrate him. "Sorry, Mikado." he said. "I was wrong to offer his body to you.

A kick to the side of the head knocked Ranma out a second later.

Ranma came to within seconds, but by then it was already too late. He could hear Mikado's lustgrunts, the chanting of the crowd that had gathered at the mouth of alley, and Ryoga's muffled, humiliated sobs.

Ranma rushed at Mikado, trying to pull him away from Ryoga.

The crowd booed at the rescue attempt and grabbed Ranma, holding him back so Mikado could finish undisturbed, as they continued to chant and cheer.

They were so intent upon watching the animalistic act in front of them, that none of the crowd bothered to look up, nor had they noticed how dark it had suddenly become.

A rumble of thunder signalled an unexpected storm, the hot wind suggestive of a typhoon.

Ranma wondered at it. It didn't feel like a proper typhoon. And if it was a typhoon, how had it got past the weather service?"

Another crash of thunder followed a second flash of lightning.

The crowd chanted endlessly, Mikado continued slamming his cock up Ryoga's ass.

The storm raged on.

Ryoga closed his eyes, his entire body going lax in Mikado's arms as Mikado came into him.

At that exact moment, the typhoon reached its crescendo, its rhythm somehow exactly in synch with the rhythm of Ryoga's sobs.

"It can't be..." Ranma gasped.

But there was no way Ranma could deny it.

The typhoon was a massive Shishi Hokodan



END