A Cute Little Ranma/Ryoga Fic

by Trakal

Trakal@map.com

RATING: NC-17

PAIRING: Ranma/Ryoga

A Cute Little Ranma/Ryoga Fic

by Trakal

Ranma looked into Ryoga's eyes as they drew closer to each other, He reached down and gently moved down until his lips closed over Ryoga's virgin cock. It wasn't the first cock he'd tasted. When he'd first thought he might be gay, he'd tested it out on Kuno. Kuno had just been spurned by a girl he'd been seeing and had been easily seduced, despite Ranma's being a guy.

It was Ryoga he'd wanted, but Ryoga was a virgin and Ranma didn't want to spoil that and then realize he wasn't gay.

He was glad he'd waited. Ryoga's taste was more sweet than anthing he had ever experienced. He knew it would never been as sweet as that again. Once he made love to Ryoga, Ryoga's body would change, the scent of sex would be upon him, his arousal would be tasted in the sweat upon his flesh. Even the taste of Ryoga's semen which tasted incredibly sweet and clean and cool would change, becoming hot and and slightly bitter.

Swallowing the last few drops of semen he could coax from Ryoga for the moment, Ranma coated his fingers with lubricant and carefully slid them into Ryoga's ass, kissing Ryoga's neck and whispering soothing words into his ear, tasting the subtle changes in Ryoga's scent as he became more and more aroused. Then, rubbing some lubricant on himself to make sure Ryoga would not be hurt, he pressed the tip of his cock against Ryoga's virgin ass, and pushed, gently, in.thrusting, slowly, in and out of Ryoga, making sure not to harm him in any way.

Ryoga's cock stiffened, again, pressing into the futon as Ranma's body moved inside of him, the friction exciting to both of them.

Then Ryoga was gasping, drawing in shuddering breaths, clenching his teeth, not from pain, but from shyness, as his body spasmed around Ranma's thrusting manhood and his sperm soaked the futon beneath him.

Ranma also came, his orgasm brought about by Ryoga's spasms, his semen shooting into Ryoga.

"I love you, Ranma." Ryoga whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

The last thing he heard that night was Ranma's soft voice in his ear whispering: "I love you, too."

 

-30-