Title: This Side of Paradise

Fandom: Radio Free Roscoe

Pairing: Ed/ Ted

Rating: hard R for sexual situations and language

Summary: It'll happen someday, Ted knows it. For now, he's willing to wait. Geek love

Notes: The title is the name of Star Trek: TOS episode #25

Notes part2: This didn't load right before, so for those of you who've already read it, I'm sorry.

Feedback: Please Fco5273@aol.com or Katarin_MoonStar@yahoo.com

Archive: my site (http://katarinshaven.bravehost.com), WWOMB, ff.net, anyone else if you want it, please, take it. Just let me know



This Side Of Paradise
by Katarin


It'll happen someday, Ted knows it. Maybe they'll be at Ted's house having a Star Trek: The Original Series marathon, staying up all night and eating way to much candy. Ted will make some comment about how if he could be any character, he'd be Spock, because the Vulcan way made so much sense and Spock was so much smarter than everyone else. Ed would answer back that he'd want to be Kirk, because he got all the hot women on every planet and even managed to bag Uhura. They'd argue for a few minutes over whether it really counted because technically the Platonian's were controlling them at the time. Eventually one of them (probably Ed because he'll know Ted is right) will hit the other with one of the pillows that's strewn all over the bed (they always have extras for Sci-Fi sleepovers) and it will escalate into one big pillow fight. Eventually one of
them will tire (probably Ted because he always loses) and Ed will get in a direct hit to the face. Ted will fall onto his back on the bed and Ed will sit on top of him, claiming victory.

Their eyes will lock and Ted will whisper, "If I were Spock, I'd want Kirk too," into Ed's ear.

Ed will look down at him, a question in his eyes and Ted will try to answer as best as he can without words. Then Ed will lean down a little, maybe he's just squirming, maybe he's actually trying to initiate something, but Ted will take it as his opportunity. Ted will pull him down on top of him, and seal their mouths together. It won't be perfect, it'll probably be more of a fumble of lips than an actual kiss, but it won't matter.

Once the first hurtle is jumped, they can do it again and again. Ted might just get lost in that mouth, in it's soft curve and (probably) tender feel.

Ted can imagine what it'll feel like to have Ed's lips on his.

Then he'll break the kiss and look back up at Ed, "I love you," he'll say while slowly moving his hands up and down Ed's body. "I love you so much," he'll whisper, slowly pulling Ed's shirt off of him. It will probably be the top to Ed's favorite pair of Boba Fett pajamas. Ted spent almost $60 buying them on E-bay last year and Ed wears them whenever they have a sleepover. The buttons will be a little hard to work from this angle, but Ted will manage and when he's done and the shirt is on the floor next to the bed, Ted will be adle to*look*. He's seen Ed shirtless before, but he was never really allowed to look before. Before it would have been awkward,but now, it's sexy. Ed's beautiful tan nipples standing out on his olive skin.

Ted will look for a little while, but he won't be able to hold off for very long. He'll have to touch, move his fingers over those gorgeous little nubs, and bring his fingers across his chest, down towards his belly. He'll be able to really go to town on that torso, the tanned skin rising more and more as Ed's breathing becomes heavy.

It's only natural that after fully touching, Ted will have to *taste*.

Ed will taste like nothing else Ted has ever had. He'll taste like sunshine and lemonade and comic books and video game dust. But what'll be the most arousing is that Ed will taste like *home*, like belonging and solidarity and every other good emotion, place and thing that Ted can think of. Ed will make these noises while Ted's flicking his tongue over the pebble hard nipples of his chest that sound so animal- like and *needy* and so god-damned good. Ted might have a problem at this point thinking clearly. Most importantly though, is that it'll feel so unbelievably *right*.

Neither of them will think twice when Ted goes to remove his own shirt and also removes Ed's pajama bottoms. Maybe they're moving very fast but technically, they've been building up to this their whole lives.

When Ted stretches out beside him, and continues touching his torso, moving lower and lower, first playing with Ed's ribs (they're soticklish) and then toying with his navel, Ed will simply gasp in pleasure. Ted will then reach down and play with the elastic band on Ed's boxers, teasing only at first, occasionally dipping his hand lower to tangle in the dark curls until finally running the tips of his fingers over Ed's length. Ted will give a few experimental pulls and when Ed is pushing back, he'll pull off. Ed's eyes will lock with his and Ted will only be able to smile and quietly whisper, "wait," while shedding the rest of his own clothes and removing Ed's boxers.

Once they're skin to skin Ted will look down at Ed and lunge for his mouth again. They'll kiss passionately and gasp when their hard lengths brush together, silken heat over silken heat. Ed will give an experimental thrust against Ted and the friction that results will momentarily keep them both from breathing.

They'll continue thrusting for a few moments and when Ted feels that he's close, he'll catch Ed's eyes again and kiss him softly. Ed will kiss back and groan softly. When he feels the wetness on his stomach, Ted will have to break the kiss and look down, look down as his own seed joins Ed's on their bodies. Ed will look up at him and smile. "Wow!" he'll say, as Ted cleans them both off with his BattleStar Galactica boxer shorts (a birthday gift from Ed) and lays down next to him. "I love you too, you know," Ed will finally say, turning towards him and wrapping his arms around his waist. Ted will lay there with him and smile as Ed's light snoring fills the...

"Ted? Did you hear me? I asked you who you'd be? Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, because I think that ..."

It'll happen someday, Ted thinks and enters a conversation on the merits of the Millennium Falcon over a light saber. For now, he's willing to wait, because Ed is worth it, he's worth every agonizing moment.


END