Title: The Way To Eden

Fandom: Radio Free Roscoe

Pairing: Travis/Ed/Ted, Ed/Ted, Travis/ Robbie (UST)

Rating: NC-17 for explicit sexual content

Warnings: As you can see from the pairing, it's a threesome, if that bothers you don't read it.

Archive: My site (http://katarinshaven.bravehost.com), WWOMB, ff.net, anyone else, you want it ask and ye shall receive.

Feedback: Please, fco5273@aol.com or Katarin_MoonStar@yahoo.com

Summary: "It's in the way he reacts to things in a way completely different form before." Things are different for Travis now. (slash, threesome Ed/Ted/Travis(just read it))

Notes: DarkPrincess suggested Ed/Ted/Travis threesome and I scoffed. Choked and scoffed and went off on why it would never work. Me and my big mouth. Damn you DarkPrincess, I have homework!!! (btw, summer camp fic already in the works)

Notes2: Title comes from ST:TOS ep #75

***For DarkPrincess, because the bunnies are biting, and it's all her damn fault. (g) also for Rini, who said she'd make me an Ed/Ted icon and therefore made my day. I might give her my first born (g)



The Way To Eden
by Katarin MoonStar


Something was off, not something that he could clearly define and avoid it, but still, something nonetheless. For some reason Travis caught himself looking at all the wrong things in all the wrong moments. And slowly but surely Travis is beginning to become embarrassed for himself because the first noble tenant of Buddhism may be that all of life is suffering, but enough is enough.

It's in all the little, subtle things he sees all day. It's in the way he reacts to things in a way completely different form before. Before, he didn't stop and stare when Lee Johns was bent over the drinking fountain. He didn't keep staring as Lee stood up fully erect (god) and watch as a small drop of water glistened it's way down over his jaw and throat to disappear into his shirt. He meditated on it at first, in the vague "wisdom comes from knowing oneself" kind of way, and was willing to admit that Lee was in fact very attractive. A few isolated incidents weren't enough to define a
sexuality however and so, no firm decisions were made.

Then it started to become a problem. Ray and Travis and the station and *connecting* and Travis almost didn't advise him to go home and work it out with his father. He almost didn't push him in Lily's direction when Ray wouldn't break his holding pattern. What he almost did was push him up against the mixing board and find out if that skin on the side of his throat was as soft as it looked, and THAT more than anything brought him up short. This was a bad thing, not because he thought it was wrong, or even that he thought Ray would take it badly, but because, stuff like this *changed* friendships in a way he wasn't ready to deal with.

Working out the *issues* involved with the "big gay revelation" and his teen-aged boy mind wasn't very hard. Being able to center himself in his sleep and stay in deep meditation and lotus for hours paid off in that way. Outside of that, he had RFR to keep his mind occupied and even further explore this new facet of his identity. And maybe Lily hit a little close to home when she was chastising him about the Miss C thing. But the *freeedom* involved in expressing a few of the observations his new found perception allowed him was refreshing. For once he was able to express this hidden part of himself and no one had to know the truth.

So the dealing was going well and he didn't see the need to really tell anyone about it. It wasn't as if it was eating him alive, and this *belonging* thing felt so *good*, he wanted it to last forever, or at least until graduation. So it didn't really matter if his eyes drifted to Robbie no matter where he was. It didn't matter that his stomach did something odd whenever Robbie walked into a room, smiled at him, smiled in general, hell, fucking breathed, it was okay. He and Robbie were friends and (god shouldn't he notice much Travis *touches* him, the way his eyes darken when they're talking) that's the way it's going to be. Whenever his hands itch to be lain across Robbie's denim covered thigh or his field of vision is filled with chocolate skin and dark eyes, he simply looks away. Looks out at Roscoe High and tries to absorb it all. Only, his new perception has clued him into something. And Ed and Ted aren't actually trying to hide.

They really aren't. All of the touches, the eye contact, the *draping* (and you'd think people would notice that the resident geeks practically sit in each others *laps* but whatever) is in plain sight and bravery like that, impresses Travis. They aren't being deliberate or flamboyant, they just refuse to hide. So Travis looks at them when he wants to look at Robbie. He thinks about them while he wants to ponder Robbie and on day, Ted looks back.

It didn't frighten him and he didn't panic, but it was surprising. They seemed so *involved* with each other, as if the world didn't exist outside of themselves, that he didn't realize that they did in fact notice things. And it probably hadn't slipped their notice that he had picked up the habit of *staring* whenever they were around while he was anywhere with Robbie. And that, was in fact petrifying. He could hope that they just thought it was "new-kid strangeness," but he doubted it. He had seen it in them and they were bound to see it in him. The only option open now was plausible deniability. He looks away and refocuses his attention on the little tete a tete the others are embroiled in.

It doesn't happen right away, but sure enough, Ed and Ted decide to talk with him. He had expected a confrontation at school, or even at Mickey's, so it was unexpected when they fell into step with me as he walked home one night after a broadcast.

"Hello Travis," Ed suddenly said, and they were both walking on either side of him.

"You've been staring," Ted continues without letting Travis reply. "We were wondering what was so fascinating about us suddenly?"

Ed picks up and Travis wonders for an insane moment if this conversation is going to take place without him speaking at all. But they're looking at him now like they expect an answer and he opens his mouth and makes a kind of strangled sound, while looking around to make sure no one is looking and wishes like hell that he was having this conversation anywhere else but here. Ed and Ted seem to sense that, "we thought it was something like that, Ted's house is right over there. Let's go," Ed says and they both grab onto Travis and head up the street.

Ted's house is neat and clean and his mother seems very excited to meet one of Ted's friends. It doesn't surprise Travis, Ted's mother was probably under the impression that Ed was Ted's only friend, and it isn't off the mark, but Travis says nothing to disillusion her of this fact. When the three of them are safely ensconced in Ted's room (with a *giant* plateful of sugar cookies and Kool Aid) Ed turns to him and arches an eyebrow expectantly.

"I, um," Travis can't seem to get the words out and Ed puts his hand out onto Travis' arm.

"It's not like we'll react badly," Ted tells him.

And that's really, just, liberating. Freeing in a way that Travis didn't think was possible anymore. So he tells them, all of it. He eases up on the need, want, love in regard to Robbie, passing it off as an attraction and nothing more. It doesn't work, and of course it doesn't because Ed and Ted are geniuses and they have some experience with being in love with your best friend.

And when Ted asks the question, "Why don't you tell him?" Travis can't answer, he doesn't know.

Travis has questions for them, mainly about the mechanics, the" how to's" and the "this goes where's" and he doesn't blush to badly until listening to Ed and Ted wax poetic about first kisses makes him hard. Ted blushes horribly when Travis asks about sex and Ed has to take over, although he's just as embarrassed.

"Well it's different for different people," he begins and explains the logistics of it.

And to Travis it sounds, painful, but Ted fights the blush long enough to tell him that despite the hurt, it does feel good. They talk for hours about how confusing it all is (or was in Ed and Ted's case) and when Travis finally notices the time, it's very dark outside, and he's still hard.

"You could stay the night," Ted tells me and he nods vaguely, something else is going on, has been going on and he's only just now noticing it.

Ted goes to retrieve the bed linen and ask his mother about the impromptu sleepover while Ed and Travis make room for all of them to sleep in the room. Ted returns with the linen and snacks (more cookies and punch), and the three of them lay out the sheets and dig in. Ed and Ted will be on Ted's bed and Travis is getting the floor. The only consolation is the fact that Ted had to look like he was getting enough bed clothes for two people so the makeshift bed is well padded. Travis strips to his boxers and lays down on the soft pile and stares at the ceiling. There are constellations painted on the ceiling and Travis is really getting into stargazing, "Cassiopeia," he thinks when he feels two warm, solid forms pressing their weight against him.

"Ed? Ted?" Travis asks, and it hits him, this was what was off. This was what they were planning.

It isn't a surprise when he feels hands at the waistband of his boxers or those on his chest. Ed's mouth licks a trail of wet down his chest and back up, before zeroing in on his nipples. He can't help but moan at that, and Ted looks up sharply from where he's removing Travis' boxers to draw one finger up to his lips in a command for silence. And he gets this, the practical demonstration, but he can't help but wish the hands were darker or that the hair tickling his chin while Ed kisses and licks down his chest was longer and had more volume. It works however, in a twisted way, Ed's hands are dark against his skin and Ted's hair is long and bouncy against his throat. He feels guilty for all of 5 minutes however because then, Ted's lips are surrounding him while Ed works his nipples. Travis' eyes bulge slightly, and only the fist he's lodged into his mouth stops the scream from getting out. Silence?

It's all he can do to groan at a sensible volume. He grips Ted's hair and arches into Ed's mouth and all the while, he's superimposing someone else's face over theirs.

Travis expects they know this however, and doesn't feel very guilty. It also doesn't hurt that it's hard to feel guilty when your brain is being sucked out of your dick. Just when Travis begins to feel like the end is in sight, Ted pulls back slightly.

There's still the warm, wet, *suction*, but it's lessened now, like Ted doesn't really care if Travis cums or not. Travis would complain about this, but Ed distracts him by moving away from his chest, where he'd been laving Travis' nipples with something akin to abandon, to fumble in Ted's bedside table. Just as Travis is going to ask what he's doing though, Ed emerges from the drawer victorious. He can barely make it out in the low light of Ted's ancient Darth Vader nightlight, but it appears to be a tube of some sort. Then Travis' brain short circuits when Ed un-caps it and starts warming the liquid that pours out between his fingers. He moves back over towards Ted and Travis, and Travis can feel the vibrations in his dick (still buried deeply inside Ted's *hot* mouth) when Ted moves up to his knees and tilts the upper part of his body down. The movement jars a gasp out of Travis, both because he knows what Ed is going to do next, and because of how much *deeper* he's gone into Ted. Ed pushes a single finger into Ted, thrusting in and out slowly. Ted loses his rhythm on Travis' cock for a second and then he's right back on track. It would appear that even in this, the infamous Ed and Ted teamwork comes to the fore. Travis can't help but smile at that, and he begins to imagine Ed and Ted sitting down on Ted's bed with "The Joy of Gay Sex" and working through all the mechanics of gay sex. "Letting it Flow through them" and soiling Ted's Babylon 5 sheets.

He doesn't have much time for funny thoughts though, because Ed is moving another finger into Ted and Ted hums appreciatively around Travis and even though the angle is bad, Travis thinks seeing those fingers move in and out of Ted's tight, *tight* hole, might be the hottest thing he's ever seen. He quickly revises that thought when Ed pulls out and slicks up a third finger, before pushing them back into Ted. Ted's appreciation manifests itself in a renewed interest in getting Travis off, and he is more than happy to oblige. Ted's mouth, so, *wet*, *hot*, *slick* around him, sucking and sucking and Travis doesn't realize that his eyes are closed until a strange noise from Ed causes his eyes to snap open. He almost cums at the sight.

Ed is easing himself into Ted, dark purple head just slipping past the tight ring and into the lube-slick hole. Ed presses deeper and deeper until his testicles are resting against Ted's, dark hair tickling Ted's nether regions. Travis lays there, transfixed as Ed begins moving in little thrusts, in and out of Ted. Ted's throat is working convulsively around Travis by now aching cock, and really it's okay. Ted must still be acclimating to Ed because he keeps his thrusts gentle and shallow, slowly going deeper and deeper.

Finally, Ed must feel that Ted has loosened enough and he begins to pull out. Travis can feel Ted's moan of loss at this but it doesn't last long because Ed's thrusting back in to Ted in no time. Ted makes the *sweetest* mewling noise at this and it seems to spark something in both Travis and Ed. It's a race to the finish line then and Travis can feel it approaching him quickly. He can't help it really, he's getting sucked off while watching the *hottest* gay porn EVER. Ed cums just before him and when he does his eyes get very soft as he looks down at Ted.

"Ted," he whispers, faintly and scratchy, and achingly sweet. It's like Ed couldn't think of cumming any other way. As if nothing but Ted could do it for him. Ted cums to then, and the murmur he lets out also sounds suspiciously like Ed's name, in that same tone. Travis finds his relief last and even though Ed's still thrusting lazily in and out of Ted, and Ted is swallowing greedily, little rivers of white dripping onto his jaw, Travis feels alone.
It's not a nice feeling.

When it's all over, he looks over at Ed and Ted curled up into one another and something clenches inside him.

"You get it now, right?" Ted asks and it's hard to take someone serious after you've cum down their throat, but Travis pays attention.

And it dawns. He's been ashamed, ashamed and repressive and that's bad for the spirit. So much for being open-minded and in tune with his feelings. This is what Ed and Ted were trying to show him, it isn't wrong and it isn't bad and if it were with his best friend, it'd be even better. Ted just smiles at him in a lazy way and, snuggling further into Ed, falls asleep. Travis looks up at the ceiling and maps out the constellations. He closes his eyes and sees dark hair brushing over capuchin skin and a smile so wide and *bright* it made his teeth hurt. He dreams to the sound of Ed and Ted's even breathing.


END