You Belong To Me

Author: sweetkitty

E-mail: sweet73kitty@yahoo.com

Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/sweet73kitty/Sentinel____stories.html

Date: 4/16/03

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Brian/Justin

Category: AU, Dark Fic, and Evil Brian

Disclaimer: Queer As Folk is the property of Russell T. Davies and has been adapted with permission for U.S. television by Lipman and Cowen for Showtime.

I want to thank my beta reader: Corona

Summery: A young Justin is sold to a mob boss son for money.

You Belong to Me
by sweetkitty


Boston, MA
September 12, 1920 = Monday
Taylor Office 3:00 p.m.

Craig Taylor was sitting at his office desk going over his accounts when the door banged open. Looking up he watched three big men walk into the office and look around, then one of them walked back out. A second later an older man and a boy of about seventeen came in looked around and then sat down on the couch.

"Can I help you?" Craig asked, watching the men sit.

"No, but I can help you." The man said, with an Irish accent.

"What do you mean?" Craig asked, trying to keep his sudden fear to himself.

"As I understand it, you owe the bank money." The Irish man said.

"That’s true, but who are you?" Inquired Craig.

"I’m Jack Kinney, and I have paid the bank the money you owed them" Answered Jack.

With a surprised look on his face Craig asked, "Why did you do that, Mr. Kinney?"

"Your business interests me and it can hide what my business does." Jack answered, giving him an evil smile.

"And what is your business Mr. Kinney?" Craig asked, trying not to show his fear.

"A little of this, a little of that, but you have nothing to worry about." Answered Jack.

"Thank you for paying the loan off, but I can’t help you Mr. Kinney." Craig said, while looking at the three men who came in with Kinney.

"You don’t have a choice Taylor, either you pay me the money back or I use this business to hide what I do." Jack said, trying to hold his temper.

"I can’t do what you ask Kinney, this business isn't mine it belongs to my wife." Said Craig.

"Then you’ll just have to pay me back the money." Jack said, trying to hide his disappointment.

(He really did want the business but the money would be fine too.)

"How much is it?" Craig asked, taking out his checkbook.

As he was about to write Jack said, "Ten million."

"What?" Craig yelled, in a shocked voice.

"You heard me, ten million." Jack said calmly.

"But I never borrowed so much." Craig said, trying not to panic.

"No, but it’s with interest." Answered Jack.

"I… I d… don’t have that much money." Craig said, trying not to hyperventilate.

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Craig, we’ve just come from shopping." A woman said, as she walked in closely followed by a boy of about five.

"Jen, what are you doing here?" Craig asked, trying not to show his fear.

"Justin and I were shopping, and he wanted to see his Daddy." Jen answered, looking down at the beautiful boy with a smile. Just then she saw the other men in the room, "Oh, I’m sorry was I interrupting?"

"No, not at all Mrs. Taylor." Jack said, with a smile.

"I’m sorry do I know you?" Jen asked, trying to figure out the strange feeling building in the pit of her stomach.

"No, Mr. Kinney is here on business." Craig answered, before Jack could say anything.

"Ok, then we’ll be going." Jen said, picking up her parcels.

"Pop, he’d be perfect as pay off." The boy said that was sitting next to Jack.

"Don’t you think he’s a little young for you?" Jack asked, as he looked at the little boy.

"I didn’t mean now, when he’s seventeen." The boy answered with a smile.

"So why do you want him?" Asked Jack.

"He’s young enough to know whose in charge." Answered the boy. "And when he’s ready he’ll be mine."

"What are you talking about?" Jennifer asked, getting a very bad feeling.

"We'll let your husband tell you." Jack said, as he stood up. "We'll be back to see you soon."

After Jack Kinney, his son, and the other men had left Jennifer turned towards her husband. "Craig, what is going on?" Asked Jennifer.

"That man paid off the bank what I owed, but now he says I owe him ten million." Craig answered, in a tired voice.

"What are you going to do?" Jennifer asked, in a scared voice.

"I only have two options, pay him or give him the business." Answered Craig.

"But we don't have ten million dollars and the business is our life." Cried Jennifer.

"I know honey, but I don't know what to do." Said Craig.

"We have to think of something, or we'll lose everything." Cried Jennifer, trying to understand the rapid downhill course life was taking.

"Let’s go home and talk about what we’re going to do." Craig said, as he finished cleaning his desk.

Meanwhile, Jack Kinney and his son Brian were on their way to their lawyer's office to convince him to write up a will stating that Craig and Jennifer were giving their business to Jack Kinney. Their son was to be adopted by Jack and Joan Kinney if anything should happen to them. He made sure that the lawyer backdated the adoption papers so they would look old.

"Why do you need me to back-date the adoption papers?" Asked the lawyer.

"Because I want everyone to think that they had the papers drawn up after the boy was born, so if anything would happen to them I would get him." Jack explained, trying to control his temper.

"Mr. Kinney, you know this isn’t legal." Said the lawyer.

"You let me worry about that Peter, just get it done." Jack said, as he got up to leave.

Just before they left, "When will the papers be ready?" Asked Brian.

"I'll try to get them to you next week." Peter answered, trying to keep his fear under control.
"Try for a little earlier." Brian said, giving the lawyer a dirty look.

"I'll try Mr. Kinney." Peter said, wondering why he was afraid of a fifteen-year-old boy.

"You better more than try." Jack said, then snapped his fingers.

Just then two huge men walked in, one of them grabbed the lawyer, while the other one hit him in the stomach. Bending down Jack asked, "Do I make myself clear?"

"Y…yes." Peter answered with a cough.

"Good, so we'll see you in a few days." Jack said, as he got up to leave.

After the Kinney's left Peter got up, went to his desk, and began to write up the contract for the adoption and the transfer of ownership of the business. It would take Peter about a week to write the papers out and process them. When everything was done he'd call Jack Kinney and tell him that he could pick up the paperwork.

Meanwhile, the Taylor's were trying to come up with the money to pay off Jack Kinney. They were in Craig's office going over the books when Jack Kinney and his son Brian walked in. "Hello Craig, do you have my money?" Jack asked, as he sat down.

"We need more time, Mr. Kinney." Jennifer said, in a frightened voice.

"I gave you a week." Jack said, looking around.

"Please we need more time." Craig said, in a pleading voice.

"Your time is up." Jack said, as Brian walked in holding Justin's hand.

"What is our son doing here?" Craig asked, in a surprised voice.

"You have a choice, give us the money or sign the business and your son over to us." Jack said, taking out two contracts.

"You can’t have us sell our son to you." Jennifer said, in a shocked voice.

"You're not selling him, we're adopting him so it's nice and legal." Jack said, putting the papers on the desk.

"I'm not signing my son or business over to you." Craig said, trying to sound confident.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth Craig felt the most excruciating pain go through his arm, looking down he saw that he was bleeding. That's when he heard screaming next to him, looking over he saw Jennifer was looking at him and screaming.

"Dad was that really necessary?" Brian asked, a second after his father shot Craig.

"I was just showing him that we mean business." Jack said, putting his gun away.

"But shooting him in front of his child." Brian said, looking at Justin, who was hiding under the desk.

"Who cares what the kid saw or didn't see." Said Jack.

"Dad, he's only a baby." Brian said, giving the boy a friendly smile. Seeing the young man smiling at him, Justin came out from under the desk, but was grabbed by his father.

"You can't have my son." Craig said, trying to control the bleeding and the pain.

"Really?" Jack said, in a sarcastic voice. He then took out his gun and shot Craig in the foot.

"Please, stop!" Screamed Jennifer.

"Just sign the papers and all of this will stop." Jack said, pointing the gun at Jennifer.

"You can't be this cruel!" Jennifer said, crying.

"Come on, I don't have all day." Jack said, pulling back the trigger.

Not knowing what else to do, Jennifer took the paper and signed her business and child over to Jack and Joan Kinney. When that was done, Jack looked over at Brian gave him a nod and waited for him to take the boy out of the room.

Wanting the boy to see him as a protector, maybe the only one who could protect him, Brian stepped forward. "Dad, please you got what you wanted. Don't hurt them anymore." He said, trying to make his voice sound sincere.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." Jack said, giving Brian an evil look.

Making his point, Brian took Justin's hand and as they were walking out they heard two shots. Before Brian could stop him, Justin ran back into the room just in time to see his parents dying. At first he was too shocked to do or say anything, but then he began to scream. Without saying a word Brian walked up to Justin, picked him up, and began to hum to him until he calmed down.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine, you have me." Brain said, in a soothing voice. Not being able to do anything else, Justin just held on to Brian for dear life.

As the years passed Justin grew up knowing only two things, that he could only trust Brian and if he got in anyone else's way he would be hit and/or kicked. He was never allowed to go anywhere except to school or do anything unless someone was with him, so he grew up very shy. Justin did have one friend and her name was Daphne, and she was his friend because Brian allowed it. The only thing he had was his schooling, drawing, and he had to hide it from everyone, except Brian who encouraged him to draw.

Meanwhile, Brian grew into a handsome man, who did what he wanted when he wanted. He went to college and studied to be in advertising, so no one would know that his family was with the mob. While in his last year in college he met a blonde, blue eyed young woman named Lindsey Peterson. They began to date, but Brian never invited her home, because he wanted everyone to think he was from a high-class society just like her. When Brian was with Lindsey and her friends he became a highly cultured man, who knew how to act and how to talk.

But when he went home to be with his family, Brian quickly changed to being the son of the most powerful mob boss in Chicago. He would take over the business, so his father could relax and enjoy himself while Brian dealt with the problems of the business. Brian was also different when he was around Justin, because he treated him with such gentleness and respect that when Brian left Justin would be depressed for weeks. And that was the way Brian wanted it, so when it was time Justin would be his and only his, even when he did something.

Then when Justin turned fifteen things started to change between Brian and him and the changes were very subtle at first. The first thing Brian did was move Justin and himself out of his parents place. Then when they had their own place Brian began to brush against Justin or give him a friendly kiss on the cheek or lips. As time passed the subtle gestures by Brian became more and more possessive, but Justin didn't realize what it meant so he didn't pay attention. He just took the kissing and caressing as an every day assurance, and didn't understand when Jack or Joan would hit him out of nowhere whenever they caught him alone.


Boston, MA
June 5, 1932 = Friday
12:00 p.m.

It was a day before Justin's birthday and he was sitting in his room drawing when there was a knock on his door. At first he was surprised because no one ever knocked they just walked in. Getting out of bed, he walked towards the door and opened it to see Brian standing there holding flowers in his hands.

"What are these for?" Justin asked, taking the flowers.

"They’re for your birthday." Brian said, handing the flowers to Justin.

"Thank you, they’re beautiful." Justin said, in a shy voice.

"Not as beautiful as you." Brian said, as he kissed Justin.

"Brian, what are you doing?" Justin asks, backing away from Brian.

"Nothing, it's just a birthday kiss." Brian answered giving Justin a smile.

"Well thank you." Justin said, as he smelled the flowers.

Taking a deep breath, "Justin, would you like to go out to dinner tomorrow?" Brian asked, giving Justin a smile. (Soon you'll be all mine.) Brian thought to himself as he watched Justin.

"I would love to Brian." Justin said with a smile.

"Dress nicely and I'll meet you here." Brian said, before leaving.

After Brian had gone, Justin called Daphne. "Guess what?" Justin asked, as soon as Daphne answered the phone.

"What?" Asked Daphne.

"Brian asked me out." Justin answered, in an excited voice.

"Do you mean like a date?" Daph asked, in a surprised voice.

"Yeah, isn't it great?" Justin said, in an excited voice.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Daphne asked, knowing how possessive Brian could be.

"Yes, he's the only one who's ever been there for me." Answered Justin.

"Then I hope you have wonderful time." Daph said, wishing she could tell Justin what was obviously really going on.

"What do you think I should wear?" Justin asked, in an excited voice.

"I think you should wear the black pants and the black sweater." Answered Daphne.

"They make your eyes stand out."

"Thanks Daph, talk to you later."

"Ok and take care, bye."

"Bye." Justin said, before hanging up. Going to his closet, Justin began to pull out the stuff he would need for tomorrow.

At the same time, Brian was out on a date with a beautiful blonde woman, Lindsey Peterson. Brian was only dating Lindsey because she was smart, had money, and could give him children. He didn’t love her or even like her, he was just dating her to get a child from her.

"Brian, what are you doing tomorrow?" Lindsey asked.

"I have an important meeting tomorrow." Lied Brian, not want to tell Lindsey about Justin.

"When do you think you’ll be finished?" Lindsey asked, hating that her plans were ruined.

"I don’t know, but I’ll call you when I can." Brian answered, wanting to get away from Lindsey. But he knew that he had to be nice to her, because she was his only hope of getting into high society.

"Is everything all right Brian?" Lindsey asked, in a concerned voice.

"Yes, I’m just think about the account I have to present tomorrow." Lied Brian. He did have an account he was working on, but he wasn’t thinking about that. Brian was thinking about Justin and what he was going to do with him tomorrow.

"Brian, honey you work to hard." Lindsey said, giving Brian a loving smile. (When is he going to propose to me, we’ve been dating for almost three years?) Lindsey thought to herself as she watched Brian eat.

"I know, but I want us to have a good life." Brian said, giving Lindsey as smile. That was when he realized what he'd said. Brian knew he couldn’t take it back. He knew one day he was going to have to marry her, but at least he would have Justin.

(Oh, my god he said we have a future.) Lindsey thought to herself, realizing what Brian had said. "Do you mean it Brian?"

"Of course I do honey, it’s just I’m not ready yet." Brian said, with a loving smile. (God, I want this night over with.) Brian thought to himself.

"I understand, I’ll be waiting for you when you are." Lindsey said, with a smile. (Hopefully you’ll be ready soon.) she thought desperately as she watched Brian finish his meal. (He’s handsome, but that’s the problem Brian is a man not a woman.)


1:00 p.m.

When their lunch was over Brian and Lindsey decided to go for a walk around the city. As they were walking they met up with one of Brian’s childhood friends Michael Novatny, who he had know since they were twelve years old. Michael was also one of Brian’s generals in the mob, even though he was Italian and Brian was Irish.

"Michael, how are you?" Asked Brian.

"I’m fine, but you’re needed at home." Michael said, while looking at Lindsey. (God, how can he go out with her.) Michael thought to himself.

"What’s wrong?" Asked Brian.

"It’s your mother, she wants to talk to you." Answered Michael.

"Thanks Mikey. Would you please take Lindsey home?" Brian said, as he kissed Lindsey.

"Why can’t I go with you?" Asked Lindsey.

"My mother is an old fashioned woman, she’s also very religious and wouldn’t understand why I’m dating someone who isn’t catholic." Brian answered, in a sad voice.

"Will she except our marriage?" Lindsey asked, not realizing that Brian never had asked her to marry him.

"Don’t worry honey, she’ll get used to it." Answered Brian.

Just then another man walked up to them. "Brian, would you like me to take her home?"

"I would really appreciate it Ben." Said Brian. He then gave Lindsey another kiss, before walking away.

As Brian and Michael were walking away, Lindsey turned towards Ben gave him the once over and then walked away. Knowing that if he didn’t keep her safe, Brian would kill him, Ben followed Lindsey all the way home.

As Brian and Michael walked away, "Why are you dating here?" Asked Michael.

"She’s pretty, rich, can get me into the right places, and give me a son." Answered Brian.

"What are you going to do after she gives you the son you want?" Inquired Michael.

"Nothing, she’ll live her life and I’ll live mine." Answered Brian, in a nonchalant voice.

"You do realize that she’s a WASP, right?" Michael pointed out with a smile. "She’ll nag you to death."

"She can try, but after I’m established in her society I won't need her family or her." Brian said, with an evil little smile.

"What are you going to do?" Michael asked, trying not to show that he was scared. (Why did I agree to co-operate with the police?) Michael to himself, as he followed Brian.

"Don’t worry." Brian said, with an evil glint in his eyes.

"What are you going to do now?" Michael asked, wanting to change the subject.

"I have to get to Mantra and make sure everything is set up." Brian said with a smile.

"I can't believe you're taking him out for dinner." Michael said, in a stunned voice.

"Why, it's his birthday." Answered Brian.

"But you never celebrated his other birthdays before." Michael said, in a confused voice.

"I'm celebrating this one." Brian answered, giving Michael a secretive smile. "Besides, I'm making him mine tonight."

"Brian, do you really think that’s a good idea?" Michael asked, hating that Brian loved someone else.

"Of course it’s a good idea. I’ve been waiting for this moment since he was five years old." Answered Brian.

"If you’re going to do this, can’t you wait until he’s eighteen?" Asked Michael.

"No, I want him so much that when he turned sixteen, I fucked any guy that came along." Brian said, with a wistful look on his face.

Realizing that he wasn't going to change Brian's mind, Michael decided that he would go with him to the restaurant. Arriving at the restaurant Brian and Michael were shown to the manager's office, where everything was arranged for tomorrow.

"And make sure there’s a bed in the suite." Brian said, before getting up.

"Of course sir, everything is all arranged." The manager said, just as Brian and Michael were leaving. (I hope he likes what we came up with or we are all dead.) The manager thought to himself, as he watched the men leave.


ST. James Academy

At the same time Justin was in school trying to get through the day and stay away from Chris Hobbs. For some reason he'd decided that he didn't like Justin. It was around three o’clock and while waiting for Brian; Hobbs accosted Justin. But before Hobbs could do anything, a limo had pulled up and Brian got out. He walked toward both boys and out of nowhere punched Hobbs.

Then before Hobbs could get up or anyone from the school could say anything, Brian took Justin’s hand and pulled him toward the limo. Pushing him in, Brian didn’t let him say anything, because at that moment he was very angry. And Justin didn’t even dare say anything, because he knew that when Brian was angry it was best to keep quite.

After a while, "Why didn’t you tell me?" Brian asked, trying not to loss his temper.

"I didn’t want you to hurt him." Justin answered, with his head down.

"Really, and who gave you the right to decide for me?" Asked Brian.

"No one." Whispered Justin. "I’m sorry."

"You’ll be sorry all right." Brian said, still trying to control his temper. (God, I’m going hate disciplining him, but he knows to never lie to me.) Brian thought to himself, as he watched Justin out of the corner of his eye.

(Shit, I knew I shouldn’t have lied to him, but he has such a bad temper that I was afraid he’d kill Chris.) Justin was thinking.

Five minutes later they arrived at the house. "Go upstairs and wait for me." Brian said, as they got out of the limo.


Kinney Estate
6:00 p.m.

Without saying a word Justin got out of the limo and ran inside the house and upstairs to his room. Running into his room, Justin lay down and began to cry, because he knew what was going to happen now. It felt like hours, but it was about a minute later that Brian walked into the room.

As Brian walked in, Justin fell at his feet crying; "Please, I’m sorry!" Justin cried, hugging Brian.

"You know what happens when you lie or don’t tell me things." Brian said, grabbing Justin by the hair.

"I… I kn…. know, b…but I w…was scared!" Cried Justin.

"And now you’re going to pay." Brian said, pulling Justin up.

"P…please d…don’t." Justin whispered, knowing what was going to happen.

Without saying a word Brian dragged Justin toward the bed and threw him face down, took off his belt, and began to whip his ass. As soon as he began to hit Justin, he began to beg and cry for Brian to stop.

It was a minute later, after five swats that Brian stopped and took Justin into his arms. "Are you ever going to keep anything from me again?" Brian asked, throwing the strap away.

"N…no." Cried Justin.

"Good, now go wash up and then come downstairs and get something to eat." Brian said, before leaving. As Brian was walking out he stopped. "Don’t forget, I’m taking you out tomorrow for your birthday."

Looking up with tears in his eyes, "Really, you’re not going to cancel?" Whispered Justin.

"You know I never change my mind." Brian said, as he left.

(I have to remember to tell him everything and never lie to him.) Justin thought to himself, as he began to shower.

After the shower Justin went downstairs to the dining room where Brian was already eating. Without saying a word Justin sat down and began to eat his dinner, trying not to look at Brian.

"After school, I want you to come home and change into something nice." Said Brian.

"Can you tell me where we’re going?" Justin asked, softly.

"No." Answered Brian.

Knowing that he wasn’t going to change Brian’s mind, Justin continued eating his dinner while thinking of what Brian had gotten him for his birthday. After dinner Justin went back upstairs to his room to study, while Brian went to his study to get some work done. It was around eleven o’clock when they both went to sleep.


June 6, 1932 = Saturday

It was nine o’clock in the morning when Justin got up, washed, and dressed then went downstairs to get some breakfast. As he walked into the dining room he stopped when he saw Brian was eating with a man Justin didn’t know.

As soon as Justin walked in, Brain introduced them. "Justin, come in I want you to meet Tiny, he's going to be your bodyguard when I’m not around."

Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to change Brian’s mind, Justin sat down. "Nice to met you Tiny." Justin said, giving him a smile.

Turning toward Brian he offered, "How did you two meet?"

"Don’t worry about that, just know that he will be looking after you." Brian said, as he continued to eat his breakfast.

Realizing that he wasn’t going to get any information out of Brian, Justin continued to eat his breakfast. Just as Justin was finishing Brian spoke. "I want you home by seven o’clock, so you can change."

"Can you tell me where we’ll be going?" Asked Justin.

"No, but know this, you’ll have a good time." Brian answered, as he stood up and left the dining room.

Turning toward Tiny, Justin tried him. "Do you know where he’s going to take me?"

"No, but I’m sure it’s somewhere nice." Answered Tiny.

"I just wish I knew something." Justin whispered, as he and Tiny also got up to leave the dining room.

Justine changed his mind he decided to go to his room, change, and go see Daphne. As Justin was changing there was a knock on his door, but before he could say anything the door opened and in walked Joan Kinney.

"Mrs. Kinney, it’s so nice to see you." Justin said, knowing that Joan hated for him to call her mother.

"Thank you Justin." Joan said, in a voice that sounded that she wished she were anywhere but there.

"How can I help you ma'am?" Justin asked, trying to stay polite. He knew that if he said or did anything rude, she and then Brian would hit him. (Please just give me whatever it is you want to give me and then leave.) Justin thought to himself.

"I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, and ask you a question." Joan said, while looking down at Justin.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are you sleeping with my son?" Asked Joan.

"N…. no!" Justin said, in a shocked voice. "He’s my friend."

"Very well then, I think you should leave." Joan said, no longer holding back the hate in her voice or face.

"W…where a…am I to go?" Justin asked, in a stunned voice.

"I really don't care I just want you away from my son." Joan said flatly.

Before Justin could say anything, Joan slapped him so hard that it left a handprint across his face. The first slap was hard but Justin was used to it, but she then began to hit him harder and harder.

At the same time, Tiny was having his own conversation. "Mr. Kinney, your mother is here."

"Thank you Tiny, I’ll be there soon." Brian said, trying to hold his temper. "In the mean time please protect him."

Finishing his talk with Brian, Tiny went out to where Justin and Joan Kinney were, and what he saw made him angry. Mrs. Kinney was beating Justin so hard that he was bleeding from the mouth, nose, and his left eye. Without saying a word Tiny walked up to Joan and grabbed her arm. Feeling herself being grabbed Joan turned on the person, "How dare….?" Before she could finish the sentence Tiny flung her towards the floor.

Tiny then went to Justin and helped him stand up. "Are you all right?" Tiny asked, as he looked Justin over.

"Y…yes." Justin answered, with tears in his eyes.

"Who are you and what do you think you’re doing?" Joan asked, as she got up.

"I was hired to take care of Justin." Tiny said, as he finished cleaning Justin up.

"I don’t care who you are, you had no right to touch me!" Yelled Joan.

"Yes he does mother." A voice said from the doorway.

Turning around they saw Brian standing there, his eyes blazing with rage. Seeing her son standing there, "Brian, I want you to fire this man. He had the gall to lay his hands on me." Joan said, giving Tiny a smug look.

Without saying a word Brian walked up to Justin took his chin between his thumb and forefinger and looked at what his mother had done to him.

With a smile on his face, "I’m fine Brian." Justin said, but there was sadness in his eyes.

"Go up to you room." Brian said, trying to hold his temper in check until Justin had gone.

"Brian…" Brian didn’t let Justin finish his sentence.

"Go upstairs to your room." Brian said, in a voice that left no room for argument.

Realizing that he wasn’t going to get anywhere with Brian, Justin went upstairs followed by Tiny. As soon as Justin left, Brian turned around and slapped his mother so hard across the face that she literally went flying and landed a foot away on the floor. As Joan tried to rise she looked up and saw Brian walking towards her, she tried to get away but Brian just grabbed her by the hair.

"What did you think you were doing?" Brian asked, as he dragged Joan into the living room.

"I just told him he had to leave. It’s not right for you to share a place with someone Justin’s age." Joan explained, trying to keep her dignity.

"You have no right to be here or to try and get Justin to leave!" Brian yelled, as he slapped Joan again.

"Brian stop, please." Cried Joan, trying to block Brian’s punches.

But Brian didn’t pay attention and continued to beat Joan, until she laid there black and blue and bleeding. He then stopped, went to the bathroom washed himself up and then went to get one of his men. After Brian had gone, Joan got up and went to find the bathroom where she began to clean herself. As Joan was washing up she felt a presence with her, looking behind her, she saw Brian standing there once more.

"Have you learned your lesson mother?" Brian asked, while Joan finished washing up.

"I was only trying to help." Said Joan.

"I don’t need your help." Brian said, before walking away. Brian then stopped and turned back to Joan. "By the way, I had one of my men get father."

"Why did you do that?" Joan asked, becoming scared. (Jack can’t know what I did, he’ll kill me for sure.) Joan thought to herself in a panic.

"You’ve interfered enough and I think father should know." Brian said, giving her an evil smile.

Not knowing what else to do Joan ran out of the bathroom and headed for the front door, but Brian caught her in two strides. He then dragged her upstairs to one of the guestrooms where he threw her in and locked the door. As Joan was thrown into the room, she turned and began to bang on the door, yelling for someone to let her out.

Meanwhile, Justin went upstairs to his room where he decided to wash up from what had happened earlier. As Justin was washing, he heard the door to his room open.

Turning around he saw Brian standing there with a sad look on his face. "Are you alright?" Brian asked, as he walked in.

"I’m fine." Justin answered, giving Brian a smile.

Not saying a word Brian walked up to Justin and inspected his face to see if there was any damage from the attack. When he was sure that Justin was fine, Brian went downstairs to wait for his father.

While Brian was waiting for his father to come and get Joan, she was in the locked room trying to think of how everything could have gone wrong with her plan. Realizing that she wouldn't be getting out until her husband came, Joan decided to lie down on the bed and get some rest. While she was lying on the bed she began to think about her life.

Joan didn’t know how long she was in that room when she heard the door open, and knew it would be her husband. "I see you couldn’t mind your own business again." Jack said, as he walked in.

"It’s wrong that they live together, it’s a sin." Joan said, trying not to show her fear.

"Everything is a sin to you." Jack said, with a sneer.

"The good book says…" Before Joan could finish her sentence, Jack hit her across the face knocking her down. " Don’t you dare bring the bible into this." Jack said, as he looked down at his wife.

Looking up at Jack, "You can hit me all you want, but I’ll never break." Joan said, in a breathless voice.

"Oh, I don’t know about that." Jack said, grabbing Joan by the hair and dragging her out the door.
That was where they met Brian, who was standing there waiting for them. "What are you going to do with her?" Brian asked, as they left the room.

"I’m going to have her committed into an insane asylum." Jack answered, as he dragged Joan downstairs.

"Why?" Asked Brian

"To teach her that God can’t help her this time." Jack said simply, as he dragged her out to the limo.

Just as Jack and Joan left the house, Justin came running downstairs after hearing what happened. He was just about to run out of the house to stop Jack, when he felt an arm around his waist.

"Let me go, I have to stop him!" Justin cried, trying to get away from Brian.

"You can’t help her." Brian said, in a calm voice.

"Let me go, she didn’t do anything wrong." Justin cried, still trying to get away from Brian so he could help Joan, but Brian was too strong for him.

"Justin, she was beating you." Brian said, moving Justin away from the door.

"She loves you, she was only trying to protect you." Said Justin.

"Trust me, she doesn’t love anyone." Brian said, as he pushed Justin upstairs. "Now go to your room and change for your afternoon with Daphne. But remember that I want you home by seven, because we have an appointment at nine."

While Justin went to change for his day out with Daphne, Brian went to his study to get some work done. Brian was still working when he heard the knock on the door.

"Come in." Called out Brian.

Walking in, Justin waved a hand. "Brian, I’m going."

Brian didn't look up. "Have a good time." He said.



Mr. Franklin’s Restaurant
2:00 p.m.

Justin and Daphne were sitting in the restaurant eating and talking, when five guys from their school interrupted them. "Well if it isn’t Taylor and his little friend." Said one the guys.

"What do you want Hobbs?" Justin asked, not looking up.

"Just wanted to tell you that if I see you in school tomorrow you’re dead meat." Chris threatened, before walking away.

Before Chris walked away he was grabbed from behind, "Did you just threaten Mr. Taylor?"

"Who do you think you are?" Chris asked, as he turned into the person that had grabbed him.

"I’m Mr. Taylor’s bodyguard." Tiny answered, looking down at Chris.

Looking up at Tiny, Chris realized that he was in big trouble and if he didn’t get away now, he would never get away. He then looked around and noticed that none of his friends were going to help him. Deciding not to get into it with the huge man, Chris looked at Justin with hate in his eyes and then walked away.

"Thanks Tiny." Justin said, in a scared voice.

"Justin are you alright?" Daphne asked, in a concerned voice.

"I’m fine." Lied Justin. He didn’t want to tell her that Chris’s threat had gotten to him. (I won’t let him get to me, I can’t let him get to me.) Justin thought to himself, as he tried to get his breathing under control.

Daphne decided not to push him. "What do you want to do now?" She asked.

"Lets go to the movies." Justin said, still trying to catch his breath.

"What do you want to see?" Daphne asked, trying to get his mind off of what had happened earlier.

"I really don’t care." Said Justin.

"Ok, lets go to the theatre and see what’s playing." Daphne said, as they both got up.


Brian’s Mansion

At the same time, Brian was working when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Brian said, as he continued with his work.

"Mr. Kinney, a Ms. Peterson is here to see you." The maid said, as she walked in.

"Tell her I’m busy Paula." Said Brian.

"Yes sir." Paula said as she left, closing the door.

A minute later he heard yelling from outside his study door. Taking a deep breath he got up, went to the door, and opened it where he found Lindsey standing there yelling at his maid.

Taking a deep breath, "What the hell is going on?" Yelled Brian.

"I’m sorry Mr. Kinney, but she wouldn’t take no for an answer." Said Paula.

Taking some more deep breaths. "Lindsey, honey I have work to do. Besides we promised to see each other tomorrow." Brian said, in calm voice. But deep inside he was so angry that he wanted to hit someone.

"I know Brian, but I just miss you so much." Lindsey said, giving him her sweetest smile. (God, I hope he asks me to marry him soon. I hate being nice to him.) Lindsey thought to herself, while trying to keep a smile on her face.

"I miss you too honey, but I have work to do." Brian said, as he showed Lindsey out.

Before leaving, "Promise me that we’ll see each other tomorrow." Said Lindsey.

"I promise, but if anything happens I will call you." Brian said, giving Lindsey a kiss. Before Lindsey left, "Linds, honey before you come can you call?"

"Why?" Lindsey asked, in a surprised voice.

"I don’t want you to come to the house if I’m not here." Lied Brian. What he really wanted was make sure that he knew when to expect her, so she wouldn’t run into Justin.

"All right, I promise." Lindsey said, before leaving.

After Lindsey had left, Brian went back to his study to finish his work before his date with Justin later that day. As he was working there was another knock on the door before it opened and Paula walked in.

"Mr. Kinney, its almost five o’clock." Paula said, as she walked in.

"Thank you Paula." Brian said, as he began to clean his desk up.

It was around five o’clock when Daphne, Tiny, and Justin came out of the movie- theatre and began to walk toward the restaurant when Justin remembered his dinner date with Brian.

Stopping in his tracks, "Shit, I just remembered that I have a dinner date with Brian." Said Justin.

"Your dinner’s around seven, why do you need to head home so early?" Asked Daphne.

"I have to get ready." Justin answered, with a smile

"Do you want me to walk with you?" Daphne asked, as she looked at Tiny. (I hope he can keep Justin safe?) Daphne thought, as she watched Tiny.

"No, it’s ok you can go home." Justin said, with a smile.

As Justin headed off Daphne stopped Tiny, "Watch over him please." Daphne said, before walking away.

Arriving at the mansion around six o’clock, Justin ran upstairs to wash and dress for his dinner date with Brian. As he was washing up, there was a knock on the door and in walked the maid Cindy. "Here are you clothes, Mr. Taylor." Cindy said, as she put the clothes on the bed.

"Thank you Cindy." Justin said, as he began to dress. It took Justin about fifteen minutes to get dressed.

Meanwhile, Brian was on the phone with his father trying to find out what had happened to his mother. "So, what did you do with mother?" Asked Brian.

"As I told you earlier, I took her to the insane asylum." Jack answered, with a laugh.

"What did you tell them?" Inquired Brian.

"Told them that she had been acting funny for a couple of weeks, and then yesterday she tried to kill herself." Laughed Jack.

"How long are you going to keep her there?" Asked Brian. (Maybe I should get someone to kill her?) Brian thought, as he listened to his father.

"Don’t know yet, maybe for the rest of her life." Answered Jack.

Checking his watch, Brain noticed that it was around five-thirty, "Dad I have to go, but I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

"Where are you going?" Asked Jack.

"Have an appointment in an hour." Answered Brian. "Ok, talk to you later." Jack said, before hanging up.

After hanging up the phone, Brian finished getting dressed and then went downstairs to wait for Justin. It was around six-fifteen when Justin came downstairs, dressed in the outfit that Brian bought for him.

"You look nice." Said Brian. (Soon you’ll be mine to do with as I please.) Brian though to himself.

"Thanks." Justin answered, in a shy voice.

With a smile, "Lets put on out coats and go." Brian said, as he put on his coat.



The Mantra Restaurant
6:30 p.m.

Arriving at the restaurant thirty minutes before their reservations, Brian and Justin sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks. Then around six-fifty the Maitre'D came to get them, and show them into their private room.

Walking in Justin looked around. "This is really nice." Said Justin.

"I wanted something special for your birthday." Brian said, as he helped Justin sit down.

When they were seated the waiter came in. "What would you like sirs?"

After ordering their dinner, they began to eat the delicious meal. While eating they began to talk about anything that came to mind. As they were talking, Brian noticed the restaurant was playing romantic music.

"Would like to dance?" Brian asked, as he got up.

"I've never danced before." Justin said, in a shocked voice.

"It’s easy, come on." Brian said, as he took Justin into his arms and began to dance with him.

As they were dancing, Brian began to kiss Justin on the cheek, forehead, and eyes in a friendly manner. When Justin didn’t pull away from Brian’s soft kisses, Brian began to kiss Justin on the mouth.

Pulling away, "What are you doing?" Justin asked, in a surprised voice.

"What does it feel like I’m doing?" Asked Brian. "I’m kissing you."

"Why?" Justin asked, knowing he wasn't going to like the answer.

"Because I can." Brian said, and he began to kiss Justin again.

"Please don’t." Justin whispered, trying to pull away.

Without saying a word Brian slapped Justin across the face. "I never gave you the option of whether you wanted me to touch you or not." Brian said, as he pulled Justin towards another door.

Opening the door Brian pushed Justin inside the room and then locked the door behind them, while holding on to Justin as he struggled to get free. After locking the Brian turned around and slapped Justin across the face again, knocking him down. Brian then began to take off his clothes, while watching Justin struggle to get up.

"Please Brian, let me go." Justin said, as he tried to get up.

"You’re mine Justin, you’ve been mine since you were five." Brian said, as he grabbed Justin by the arm and dragged him over to the bed.

Justin broke away from Brian’s grasp and ran to the door. When he reached it, Justin tried to open the door but found it locked. He felt an arm come around him and drag him back towards the bed, all the while Justin he struggled like a mad thing. Halfway out of the older boy's hold Justin was swung around and slapped again, hard enough to knock him to the floor.

As Justin hit the floor, Brian took off his belt and began to beat Justin. "Please stop!" Justin cried, as he curled himself into a ball.

When Brian was sure that Justin had learned his lesson, he jerked him upright and pulled him over to the bed. Brian grabbed Justin by the back of the neck and pulled him close and began to kiss him. As Brian was kissing Justin, he began to push him down onto the bed with himself on top. While kissing Justin, Brian started to unbutton his pants before sliding his hand into the confined space.

Brian then pulled his hand free, stood up, and stripped Justin of his pants. He then lay back down, but this time only half of him was on top of Justin, so he could run his hand along Justin’s body. As Brian played with Justin’s nipples he began to kiss and nip Justin’s neck and shoulder. Brian kissed Justin's nipples, then reached down to take hold of his cock, and began to stroke it.

A minute later he felt Justin tense up but didn’t let him go he just continued to stroke his cock, while kissing his way down Justin’s body. Slowly Brian continued to fondle the boy until Justin came. When Justin had climaxed Brian stopped playing with his nipples and kissed Justin on the lips, and then traveled back down to his nipples where he began to suckle them again like a baby.

He then slowly started to trail his lips downwards. "Please don’t." Cried Justin, trying to move away.

Feeling Justin moving away Brian stopped what he was doing and just slapped Justin across the face several times, until Justin stopped struggling in shock. When Brian was sure that Justin understood the rules, he began to kiss him again and run his hands over his body. Brian then pulled Justin up and off the bed and made him kneel in front of him, before forcing Justin to stroke him until he was hard.

"Suck." Brian said, holding his dick before Justin’s face.

With tears in his eyes, Justin took hold of Brian’s dick in his hand he licked it, first with hesitation and then he licked the pre-cum that was on the head. Brian sighed as Justin went down on him, sucking his swollen cock until he thought his nuts would explode. Justin sucked him slowly until Brian made him stop.

He then pulled him up, "Lie down." Brian said, pushing Justin towards the bed.

As Justin lies down on his back, he waited for Brian with tears running down his bruised face. Brian laid on top of Justin and then began to kiss down his body again with butterfly kisses. Reaching Justin’s cock, Brian began to lick and suck until he heard Justin start to moan from the new experience. While sucking Justin’s cock, Brian began to play with his hole; first inserting one finger and then taking it out.

When Brian was sure that Justin had gotten comfortable with the first finger he inserted a second finger into the hole. The intrusion of two fingers caused Justin to cry out from the pain and then try to sit up. Brian just pushed him back down and continued to play with Justin’s hole. It was a minute later when Brian began to move up Justin’s body with Justin’s legs over his shoulders, he reached down and held on to the boy's hips, as he pushed in, causing him pain. Brian just held him in place as his body accustomed itself to being filled, and then Brian began to withdraw and slide back inside his hole. Then he changed direction again; the thick tube of meat was ploughing into him. Involuntarily, his muscles tensed and held Brian in place for a moment before surrendering and allowing the man to thrust and withdraw as he pleased. Justin’s hole was so warm and tight that Brian couldn’t help but plunge forward and couldn’t help but lose himself in the motion of fucking.

Leaning forward, he supported himself on his hands and drove his dick into his slaves’ hole furiously for a while, then slowed down, and with his cock buried to the hilt, merely rotated his hips. He could tell Justin was shocked with what was happening to him at first, but then his mouth fell open and all he could do was moan. Brian pulled out completely and turned him over and entered him once more. Justin groaned into the bed into the bed as Brian fucked his ass with abandon. Each thrust jolted Justin causing him to moan out and his ass cheeks to clench Brian's pumping dick.

Thrusting his hips, he came, shooting his load up Justin’s moist tunnel. He collapsed on top of Justin and while still inside him he tried to catch his breath. As Brian began to breathe normally again he got off of Justin and reached for a cigarette.

Justin shook while Brian caressed him, (God, why is he doing this to me? I thought he was my friend, he always protected me from his family. Why did he make me suck his cock?) Justin thought to himself as he lay there being kissed and caressed by Brian. (Oh, god he’s getting on top of me.) Just then he felt the most excruciating pain Justin had ever felt shoot through him, but he couldn’t do anything because Brian was on top of him. (Oh, god he’s moving. I wish I could tell him to stop, that it hurts so much, but he’s kissing me with his tongue in my mouth. Oh thank God, he's finished) Justin thought to himself, as Brian got off him.

While Brian was smoking his cigarette, Justin turned onto his side into the fetal position and began to cry softly. He was crying when he felt Brian takes him into his arms again and makes him roll onto his back.

Looking down at Justin he saw the tears running down his face. "Why are you crying?" Brian asked, as he wiped the tears from Justin’s face.

"It hurt." Justin whispered, as tears ran down his face. "Why did you do it?"

"Because you’re mine, and have been since you were five years old." Brian answered, kissing Justin on the lips.

As Brian was kissing Justin his hands began to skim down his face, neck, and chest all the way down to Justin’s cock. "P…. please don’t." Justin whispered, trying to pull away.

Grabbing Justin by the back of the neck, Brian pulled him back towards him. He then made Justin kiss him, then grabbed his hand and pulled it onto his cock, and made him hold it. He then forced Justin to pump his cock until he started to moan from the wonderful sensation. After a minute of having Justin stroke his cock, Brian couldn’t stand it any more and he climbed on top of Justin.

"God you’re beautiful." Brian whispered, as he pushed his cock into Justin again.

As Brian began to pump in and out of Justin, Justin just laid there looking up at the ceiling, wishing he were anywhere but there. (If I get out of this alive, I have to get out of that house before this happens again.) Justin thought to himself, as Brian fucked him. It was fifteen minutes later when Justin felt Brian’s hot seed inside him, which meant he was done. Giving one more thrust Brian came and then just lay there waiting for his heart to slow down before he got off of Justin.

Turning over Brian took Justin in his arms and began to play with his nipples and stomach. Brian was playing with Justin, when there was a knock on the door.

Getting up Brian pulled on his pants and went to the door to open it, "Yes?" Asked Brian.
"I’m sorry to interrupt sir, but we’ll be closing soon." A voice said from outside.

Hearing the voice, Justin got out of bed and ran towards the door, but before he could reach it Brian shut it. Realizing he wasn't going to make it, Justin stopped and headed back to the bed.

Turning around, "Go wash and dress we’re going home." Brian said, when he saw that Justin was up.

Without saying a word Justin went to the door that was open, found a bathroom. Starting the shower, Justin got into the bathtub and began to wash himself clean from their earlier activities. As Justin was washing himself he felt someone in the bathroom with him. Taking a deep breath he waited for Brian to join him in the shower, knowing that he was going to take him again. A minute later Brian got into the shower, took the soap from Justin, and began to wash himself and Justin.

As Justin waited for Brian to do something, but was shocked when he only finished washing him and then got out of the bathtub. "You better hurry or I’m going to take you home naked." Brian said, as he was leaving the bathroom.

Getting out of the shower, Justin began to dress, wishing he could block out what had happened to him earlier. He was so preoccupied with his thoughts that he didn’t hear Brian come up behind him.

He grabbed Justin by the arm, "Remember you’re mine, and I can do what I want with you." Brian said, as he spun Justin around. "Do you understand?"

"Y…yes." Justin whispered, while looking down. (I have to get away from him.) Justin thought to himself.

Five minutes later they were ready to leave the restaurant, which was already empty, since it was eleven o’clock at night. As they left the restaurant and got into the limo Brian pulled Justin toward him.

"Suck my cock." Brian whispered, in Justin’s ear.

With tears in his eyes, Justin got down on his knees between Brian’s legs and undid his pants. He then pulled out the older man’s cock and took it between his lips, as he'd done the first time Brian showed him what to do. Taking Brian’s cock into his mouth he began to move up and down, while sucking all the way.

"Oh god, yes baby that’s the way." Brian moaned, while holding on to Justin’s hair.

"Oh, I’m coming." Brian moaned, as he shot into Justin’s mouth.

After Brian came, Justin cleaned him up and put his cock back into his pants, he was about to sit back down on the car seat when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"From now on when we’re alone you will sit at my feet." Brian said, as he pressed Justin back onto the floor.

"You will do whatever I say without question, and to make sure that you follow my orders we’re going to have a little lesson when we get home."

That was when Justin realized that he had been programmed into believing he was worthless, and that Brian was the most important person around.



The Mansion
11:00 p.m.

Arriving at the mansion, Brian got out of the limo first and then waited for Justin to get out. Walking into the house, Brian let go of Justin, who ran upstairs to his room, where he locked the door and fell on the bed crying. He was crying when he heard someone banging on the door, but he tried to ignore the noise.

Justin was still trying to ignore the banging when he heard the door fly open, causing him to turn around and see Brian standing there. Not knowing what to do Justin just laid here, waiting for whatever was going to happen. Brian strode into the room.

"You’re now mine in all senses of the word. You’ll do whatever I say or pay the price. The penalty for not listening to me is a beating that you’ll never forget, in a special room that I have." He explained.

He then grabbed Justin by the hair and pulled him out of the room and down the stairs. As Brian dragged Justin he fought him all the way, not knowing where he was being taken. A second later they reached a door that Brian had to open with a key, and then pushed Justin in.

"This is my playroom but also where you will learn who you belong to." Brian said, as he dragged Justin toward a stand that looked like an X. He then strapped Justin to the X stand, covered his eyes and mouth and then left him there.

Justin didn’t know how long he was tied to the stand, but out of nowhere he felt a stinging sensation across his back. He tried to yell out but something was put in his mouth to keep him quiet.

As Brian was slowly spanking Justin’s butt and back, "You will follow the rules and do what I say or suffer the consequences." Said Brian, as he continued to spank Justin.

"Do you understand? Just nod your head."

When Brian received the nod he was waiting for he began to kiss Justin’s neck, shoulders, and back. He then began to kiss down Justin’s back to his butt, where he opened Justin’s cheeks up and began to kiss and lick his hole. Then slowly Brain stood up and moved between Justin legs.

"I’m going to fuck you now and then we’re going to play." Brian whispered, into Justin’s ear as he pushed his cock in. He started to thrust in and out, slow at first and then gradually faster and faster.

(Why is this happening to me? Oh god, he’s pushing into me. PLEASE STOP!) Justin cried to himself, while trying to make a sound, but he couldn’t because of the foreign object in his mouth.

"Oh god, yes you’re so tight." Brian moaned, as he fucked Justin. "Oh shit I’m coming!" Brian yelled, as he came.

A minute after Brian had climaxed, he pulled out of Justin and then went into a different room, where he washed up and quickly came back with a damp cloth. Taking the cloth he began to clean Justin’s back and butt. When he was done cleaning Justin off, Brian untied him and helped him to a bed where he made Justin lay down. Brian then tied his arms to the headboard, and just left him there.

Justin didn’t know how long he lay there, but he was very hungry when he heard a door open and someone walk in. He then felt someone untie him and help him sit up.

Something nudged his lips, and that was when he realized that someone was feeding him.

"Please help me." Justin whispered, not knowing if it was Brian or someone else.

"No one can help you, since no one knows that you’re down here." Brian answered, as he continued to feed Justin.

"Please, let me go I’ll do anything you say." Whispered Justin, in a desperate voice.

"Oh, you’ll do what I say but I have to make sure." Brian said, as he cleaned Justin up after he'd finished eating.

Brian left and went upstairs to get some sleep, so he would be able to teach

Justin his lessons. Since he only had one day to make sure that Justin would follow his direction and never argue with him. At the same time, Justin was downstairs tied in the playroom wondering what was happening upstairs.


June 7, 1932 = Sunday

It was eight o’clock in the morning when Brian got up, washed, dressed, and went downstairs to get something to eat. After breakfast he went to check on Justin, who was still sleeping and didn’t hear Brian walk in. Walking into the playroom Brian saw that Justin was on the bed not moving, which he knew meant he was sleeping.

"Wake up." Brian said, as he pushed Justin off the bed.

Waking up Justin realized that he wasn’t tied any longer, so he got up and stretched the cramps from his limbs. He then saw that Brian was standing there looking at him with lust in his eyes. Not knowing what else to do he ran towards the door, but a hand grabbed his hair and pulled him back.

"Now why did you have to do that?" Brian asked, as he pulled Justin back to the bed.

"Please, let me go!" Justin cried, trying to get away from Brian.

"I’ll only let you go, when you realize who you belong to and don't fight me." Brian said, as he tied Justin to the X again. He then went to a cabinet and took out a small cat-o-nine tails and went back to where Justin was tied up.

It was thirty minutes later when Brian put down the small cat-o-nine-tails, untied Justin and dragged him to the bed. Throwing Justin down he tied his hands above his head. Brian then went to a chest and took out some new things then went back to the bed with them, where he began to take off his clothes. When he was naked Brian got into bed, turned to face Justin, and began to kiss and caress Justin's face, chest, and stomach all the way to his dick. Brian then climbed over Justin's body so that his knees were on either side of his chest and let a glob of spit drop into his navel.

Then, he licked his way down his torso until his tongue rested on the edge of the hollow. Brian caught the rim between his teeth and tugged causing Justin to gasp from the sensation. He then began to lick and suck on Justin’s dick causing him to come off the bed in surprise. While kissing and caressing Justin’s body, Brian’s hand picked up what looked like a dick and began to play it across Justin’s body. Taking the plastic dick Brian began to roll it around Justin’s nipples, until he heard him moan softly.

Brian then stopped playing with Justin’s nipples, picked up a tub of lube, coated his cock, and the plastic dick. Brian then laid down next to Justin and began to kiss his mouth, his neck, and down to his nipples. While kissing Justin’s nipples, he took the fake dick and began to play at Justin’s hole, causing him to moan and rise his back of the bed.

While playing with Justin’s hole, he whispered very softly, "Who do you belong?" He waited a beat. "Tell me."

"I….I oh god." Justin moaned, when he felt the fake dick in his hole.

Taking out the dick Brian asked again, "Whom do you belong to?"

Not being able to take any more, "You…I belong to you!" Cried Justin.

"Good boy, and for that you get a prize." Brian said, as he kissed Justin. He then got off of the bed, untied Justin’s hands and then got back into bed. "I want you to ride me."

"H…how?" Justin asked, in a surprised voice.

Without saying a word Brian knelt up on the bed, his buttocks resting on his heels and supported himself on his outstretched hands as Justin climbed upon him, spearing himself on his lover's cock.
Arms around Brian's neck, Justin held on to him while his body adjusted. Brian sat up, the muscles in his thighs bulging as he supported Justin's weight. One arm around his waist, the other around his ribcage, Brian maintained a firm hold on Justin as the teen slowly began to work against him. Feet planted on the mattress to either side of Brian, Justin began moving his hips back and forth just a little, to loosen up his hole. Then, slowly, he raised his buttocks, Brian's cock sliding out of him inch by inch, and, at the end of the trek, exhaled and thrust his hips forward, taking in all of Brian at once.

"Mmm," murmured Justin into Brian's neck, and Brian knew exactly what he meant, what he wanted.

He eased himself onto his back, shifted the teen's legs, and pushed his knees up behind Justin, still joined, never having parted even for a second. "Ahh," Justin gasped as Brian began to thrust harder.

"That’s it baby, ride me." Brian whispered, as he watched Justin riding him. (God, he’s so beautiful and he’s all mine.) Brian thought to himself, as he watched his dick disappear into the hot tight channel.

(Why is this happening to me, I should stop it but this feels so good.) Justin thought to himself, as he rode Brian’s cock.

As he was riding Brian he felt a something at his opening, which at first he didn’t know what it was. A second later he felt Brian come inside him, causing Justin to come himself, all over Brian.

Grabbing Justin by the neck Brian pulled him towards himself and kissed him until they both needed to breathe.

"Clean me." Brian whispered, as he kissed Justin.

"What?" Justin asked in a surprised voice. (What does he mean clean him?) Justin thought, as he looked down at Brian.

"What do you think I mean." Brian said, giving Justin a stern look.

With tears in his eyes Justin rolled off of Brian and then bent over him, and began to lick his chest, stomach, and cock clean. When he was sure that Brian was as clean as he could get him, Justin rolled onto his side and began to cry.

"You did very good." Brian said, as he kissed Justin. "Who do you belong to?"

"You." Justin said, in a soft voice.

"Good boy. Now go wash up so we can get something to eat." Brian said, as he himself got up.
When they'd both finished washing and dressing they went upstairs to the dining room and had something to eat. As they were eating breakfast there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Called out Brian.

"I’m sorry to disturb you sir, but a Ms. Lindsey Peterson is here to see you." Paula said, as she walked in.

"Shit, I told her to call or wait for my call before she came over." Brian said, as he banged his fist on the table.

"What do you want me to do sir?" Asked Laura.

"Show her to my study, I’ll be there in a minute." Brian said, as he watched Justin eat. After Laura had left. "Go up to your room and wait for me."

Without saying a word Justin got up and disappeared upstairs, while Brian went to his study to deal with Lindsey. As he walked into his study, Brian saw Lindsey looking at a very expensive painting.

"Honey, what are you doing here?" Brian asked, as he walked in further.

"I missed you Brian." Lindsey answered, with a smile.

"I missed you too honey, but I have work to do. Don’t you remember I told you to call before coming over?" Brian said, with a smile. But inside he was trying to hold his temper in and not hit her.

"I know, but I missed you." Lindsey said, as she kissed Brian’s cheek.

"Tell you what. Why don’t I make an appointment at Mantra’s for next week." Brian smiled again. (Hopefully this will keep her away from me for some time.) Brian thought to himself.

"Oh, that’s wonderful Brian. I’d love that." Lindsey yelled happily.

"Good, so I’ll see next Saturday." Brian said, as he showed Lindsey out.

"Can we have dinner some time?" Lindsey inquired, before leaving.

"I’ll have to check my schedule, but I’m sure we can." Brian answered, before giving her a kiss. After Lindsey had left, Brian went back to the dining room so he could finish his breakfast and then get some work done. While he was eating he asked Laura to get Justin, so he could also finish eating. As Justin walked into the dining room again he kept his eyes on Brian to see how his mood was.

"Come here." Brian said, as Justin was sitting down.

Getting up again Justin walked over to Brian and waited for instructions, but the only thing that Brian did was undo his pants. That was when he knew what Brian wanted him to do, so with tears in his eyes Justin went down on his knees. Taking hold of Brian’s cock he began to work his mouth up and down, while trying to hold back his gag reflex so he didn't throw up.

"Oh god, yes baby." Brian moaned, while holding Justin’s head. "That’s it’s, more!" Brian yelled, as he shot his cum into Justin’s mouth.

When Brian had finished he made Justin clean him off again, and then ordered him back upstairs to clean up. When he was finished Justin came back down again to finish his breakfast. Sitting down Justin began to eat again, while trying not to look in Brian’s direction. Meanwhile, Brian was reading the newspaper and doing some paperwork, not really paying attention to Justin.

However, when Justin tried to get up and leave the table Brian grabbed his arm, "Where do you think you’re going?" Asked Brian.

"I thought I’d go see Daphne." Justin said, trying not to pull away.

"If you do see Daphne, don’t you dare tell her what happened." Brian said, not even looking at Justin.

"Because if you do, you’ll never see her again. Understand?"

"Yes." Justin whispered, in a frightened voice.

"Good, see you later." Brian answered, letting go of Justin's arm.

As soon as Justin had gone Brian went to his office, where he made a call to the Mantra and made reservations for himself and Lindsey. Brian then called a couple of his men regarding Chris Hobbs, he wanted them to kidnap the boy and take him to one of the warehouses and keep him there.

"How long do you want us to hold him?" One of the men asked.

"As long as it takes. I want to talk to him." Said Brian

"We understand sir." Answered the men.

"Good, see you tomorrow." Brian said, before hanging up the phone. When that was taken care of, Brian went back to his work.


Daphne’s Home
11:00 a.m.

Daphne and Justin were sitting around watching TV and eating junk food. "How did your birthday party go?" Asked Daphne.

At first Justin didn’t know what to say, but he knew that he couldn’t tell Daphne what happened to him. "It was great." Justin answered, with a smile. (Maybe she’ll believe me.) Justin thought to himself, hoping she wouldn’t ask any more questions.

"Well tell me about it." Daphne said, in an encouraging voice.

He took a deep breath. "We went to the Mantra, had something to eat, and then danced. It was very lovely." Justin answered, trying another smile.

As they were talking the telephone range, Daphne picked it up. "Hello?"

"Is Justin still there?" Asked Brian.

"Yes, is something wrong?" Asked Daphne, in a concerned voice.

"No, but I’d like him to come for lunch." Answered Brian.

"Sure, I’ll pass a long the message." Daphne said, picking up the edge in Brian’s voice before hanging up.

"I guess that was Brian." Justin said, after Daphne hung up the phone.

"Yeah, he wants you to come home." Daphne answered, trying to read Justin’s eyes.

"I guess I better go. I’ll see you at school." Justin said, before leaving.

Following Justin’s departure Daphne didn’t know what to do, should she call the police or wait to find out what had happened. As Justin walked out of Daphne’s house Tiny and the limo met him.

"I could have walked home." Justin said, as he got in.

"Mr. Kinney knows that, but he wants you safe." Answered Tiny.

"Do you know where Brian is?" Justin asked, wanting to change the subject. "No, but I’m sure he’ll be home before we arrive." Tiny answered, not wanting to get into where Brian was.


Warehouse District
12:00 p.m.

Meanwhile, Brian had just arrived at one of the warehouse where Chris Hobbs was being held. As he walked in Brian saw that Chris was tied to a chair while two men stood on either side of him.

He walked up slowly. "Hello Mr. Hobbs, how are you?" Brian asked, as he sat down opposite Chris.

"Why am I here, what do you want from me?" Chris asked, when he saw Brian.

Brian didn’t say a word, he just looked at Chris, and then out of nowhere he hit him so hard that he broke Chris’s nose. At first Chris was stunned from then punch, but after a second Chris began to struggle to get out of his bonds. Mid-writhe Brian grabbed Chris by the hair while one of the men took out a needle. He took it when it was proffered to him.

"Do you want to know what this is?" Brian asked, as he showed Chris the needle.

"No, please let me go " Moaned Chris. Brian ignored him.

"This will make people think that you died by overdose. Do you know why?"

"Please don’t." Chris said, with tears in his eyes.

"Do you know why I’m doing this?" Brian asked, while petting Chris’s hair and cheek.

"N…no." Chris answered, while crying.

"You attacked Justin, and I couldn’t let that go unpunished." Brian explained, as he began to undress Chris.

"Please let me go, I swear I won’t bother him again." Chris said, as he began to cry.

"You see I can’t do that. You’re here because I know that you’ve been picking on Justin since first grade, so you have to pay." Brian said, as he untied Chris from the chair and dragged him towards the wall.

"What do you want us to do boss?" Asked one of the men.

While tying Chris to the wall, "I want you to leave me alone with Mr. Hobbs for about an hour." Brian said, as he took out a belt. "I’m going to teach him a lesson, before killing him." Brian answered, as he began to beat Chris.

The beating was severe, Brian wasn't holding back. Chris screamed so loudly that he quickly became hoarse. Ten minutes after that Chris’s back was bloody from the beating and he was just hanging there not making a sound. Putting down the belt, Brian untied Chris and let him drop onto the floor.

As Brian walked away from the crumpled Chris Hobbs, he began to take off his clothes. "Do you know what I’m going to do to you next?" Brian asked, as he continued to take off his dirty clothes. Not receiving an answer Brian continued. "I’m going to fuck you and then take you to a private place of mine and make you one of my little pets."

"W…. what.... a…. are…. y…. you…d…doing…t…this…t…to…m….me?" Chris asked, as he tried to sit up.

"Because I can and you’re kind of attractive." Brian answered, with a smile.

"W…what…. a…. are…. y…. you…. G…. Going…t…to….d…. do…now?" Moaned Chris.

Without saying a word, Brian walked into another room and then came out again followed by a woman. The woman just walked up to Chris and helped him up and over to the bed. She then went into a different room where she got a bowl of water and a couple of rags.

She came back to where Chris was lying on the bed. "Now this might hurt, but I’ll try to be as fast as possible." The woman said, as she began to clean Chris off.

"Angela I’ll be back tomorrow." Brian said, as Angela carefully dabbed at Chris's back.

"Yes sir." Angela answered, in a distracted voice.

After Brian had left. "Please help me." Chris whispered, as Angela cleaned him.

"I’m sorry honey I can’t, he’ll kill my family if I do." Angela said, in a kind voice.

"Is there anything you could do?" Chris asked, again in a whisper.

"No honey, I’m his as much as you are." Angela answered, with a sad smile. It was a minute later that Angela had finished cleaning Chris off and left him to get some sleep.

Chris was sleeping when he felt someone run a hand down his arm, which at first he thought was nothing important but then he felt the bed move. Opening his eyes Chris saw that it was Brian and he was naked. Realizing that Brian was both naked and in bed with him Chris tried to move away from him.

"I wouldn’t move." Brian said, as he grabbed Chris’s arm.

"Please don’t." Whispered Chris, as he felt Brian’s lips brush his ear.

"You still don’t understand, you’re mine until I say otherwise." Brian said, as he began to run his hands over Chris’s body. He then stopped, got up, and began to dress. "I’ll see you next week." Brian said, with a smile, before leaving.


Kinney Mansion

It was around two o’clock in the afternoon when Brian arrived home to find Justin sitting at the dining room table getting something to eat. Walking into the dining room, he went over to Justin, took his hand, and pulled him upstairs. Realizing what was going to happen to him, Justin tried to stay calm because he knew that Brian would beat him if he didn’t do what he wanted.

While walking toward Justin’s room, Brian was going through his own internal musings. (I wonder if I could get them together and have myself two little pets?) When they reached the room he turned around and began to undress Justin.

(I don’t have to wonder I know they do what I say.) Brian thought to himself, as he pushed Justin onto the bed.

Brian stood over him taking off his cloths, while thinking about how it would feel have Chris there too. As soon as Brian was naked he got into bed with Justin and began to kiss him. While they kissed Brian began to play with Justin by pinching his nipples, causing him to moan from the sensation. When Brian heard the noise, he switched from pinching Justin’s nipples to kissing them. He then kissed Justin’s belly before trailing all the way down to his cock.

As Brian reached Justin’s cock he took it in his mouth and began to suck him off, making Justin moan and writhe on the bed. While sucking on Justin’s cock, Brian began to play with his hole and Justin's arched into the contact. When Brian was sure that Justin was ready, he began to kiss his way back upwards until he had covered Justin’s body. Brian aligned his cock with Justin’s hole and then slammed into him; making Justin yell out from the pain.

When Brian was sure that Justin had adjusted to being invaded he began to move in and out at a slow pace at first. Brian then began to move faster and faster until he was literally driving into Justin. The motion made Justin whimper and moan from the feeling of Brian literally ramming into him. Brian continued to move in and out of Justin until he couldn't hold back from coming, so he grabbed Justin’s cock and began to stroke it until they both came.

Rolling off of Justin, Brian waited until he caught his breath before getting out of bed and leaving the room. When Brian didn’t come back five minutes later, Justin got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. While washing Justin was wondering how he was going to get away from Brian, because he just knew or felt something was going to happen soon. At the same time Brian was in his room washing up, while thinking about getting Justin and Chris together and seeing them have sex.

Nevertheless he knew that it was going to take a lot for him to get them to do what he wanted. Finishing his shower, Brian got dressed and went downstairs to get something to eat. While Brian was eating, Justin had come downstairs to get lunch as well. When Brian was finished with his lunch he went to his office, where he made a call to his men.

"Joshua I want you to kill the family of my new pet." Said Brian.

"What are their names sir?" Asked Joshua.

"They're the Hobbs family." Answered Brian. He then gave Joshua all the information that he needed.

"When do you want it done sir?" Inquired Josh.

"Do it today." Brian answered, before hanging up. He then called Papaganos and made reservations for Lindsey and himself for next week. After making the reservations Brian called John Franklin to go to the Warehouse and look in on Angela and Chris and make sure that they hadn't left. Finishing up with business Brian decided to go and find Justin, maybe take him out for awhile.

Meanwhile, Justin had gone back to his room where he decided to do some drawing, hoping he could forget about his life for a little while. While drawing Justin didn’t hear Brian walk in.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked, as he walked in. It took him a second to get over his fright.

"Drawing." Answered Justin, not looking up.

"Get dressed, we’re going out." Brian said, before leaving, not giving Justin a chance to say anything.

Realizing that he couldn’t get out of going with Brian, Justin got up and began to get dressed not knowing where they were going.



Warehouse District

At the same time, Chris was resting after trying to get up at least five times, before he realizing that he was hurt too much and needed to rest. Angela had made him relax because she knew that tomorrow was going to be a very interesting day. Since Chris was resting Angela decided to get some rest herself perhaps take a nap. While napping she heard a commotion coming from where Chris was, so she got up and went to investigate.

Walking in Angela saw that Chris was trying to get up again. "What do you think you’re doing?" Angela asked, as she walked in.

"I’m trying to get dressed so I can get away." Chris answered, sat at the edge of the bed.

"There’s nowhere for you to go." Angela said, in a worried voice.

"Yes there is. I can always go home and then tell the police." Chris answered, still trying to get up.

"You don’t get it, Brian controls a lot of things even the police." Angela said, with tears in her eyes.

"Does he own you too?" Chris asked, in a quiet voice. "Yes." Whispered Angela. "Can I ask how?" Asked Chris.

"My husband borrowed money that he can’t pay back." Angela whispered, with tears in her eyes.

"How much?"

"Two thousand dollars." Answered Angela.

"If you help me, my father will pay the money." Chris said, in pleading voice.

"He won’t take it, he wants to own us." Angela said, in a sad voice.

"If you help me, I’ll try to help you." Said Chris.

Before Angela could say anything two men walked in. "Why is he untied?" Asked one of the men.

"I was cleaning him up for Mr. Kinney." Angela answered, not looking at the men. She knew that if she looked at them, then she would be punished.

"Have you finished cleaning him up?" Asked the second man.

"Yes Mr. Franklin." Answered Angela.

"Then I guess we can retie him." Said Franklin, as he grabbed Chris and dragged him towards the bed. Franklin then re-tied Chris, who struggled but couldn’t get away from him. When Franklin was finished he grabbed Angela and pulled her out to the other room. "I want you to keep an eye on him, until Mr. Kinney comes. " He said.

"Can I feed him?" Asked Angela.

Grabbing Angela’s arm, "You can feed him, but don’t you dare untie him again." Warned Franklin, before leaving.

As Franklin walked away, Angela waited until she'd got her breath back before walking back into the other room. She then went to the corner where a little kitchen was set up and began to prepare lunch. As she was making lunch Angela tried to make a decision on whether to help Chris or not. She knew that if she didn’t help him Chris would become his, and no one would be able to do anything about it.

While Angela was making lunch, Chris was trying to get out of his bonds but they were tied too tight. After a while he gave up, and waited for Angela to come with the food, hoping that he could convince her to let him go.Chris didn’t have to wait long for Angela to come back, but when he tried to talk to her, she would just keep feeding him.

When Chris was done eating Angela took everything and left, without even trying to talking to him, even when Chris persisted. Realizing that he wasn't going to get anywhere with Angela or be able to get away he decided to get some rest.


Hobbs Home
3:00 p.m.

It was an hour later; John and Laura Hobbs were at home getting ready for dinner out, when they heard a noise downstairs. At first they didn’t pay much attention to the noise, thinking it was one of the maids.

When all of a sudden they heard yelling and screaming from downstairs. "John, what on earth is going on?" Laura asked, as the screaming continued.

"I don’t know, but I’m going to go find out." John said, before walking out the door.

His wife grabbed his arm. "John you don’t know who could be down there." Laura said, trying to stop John from going downstairs.

"Laura, it might be a fire or something. I should check it out." John said, before leaving. John had just reached the stairs when four men came walking up them with guns drawn. As soon as they saw John on the stairs all four men opened fire, killing John almost instantly.

At the same time, Laura was in their room trying to hide after hearing the gun shots.

"Where could she be?" Asked one of the men, as they walked into the room.

"She’s here somewhere." Another voice said, while looking around.

While the men where looking for her, Laura was on the phone with the police trying to keep quite. She was about to tell them her address when someone broke down the bathroom door and began to fire, killing Laura. When they were sure she was dead, they began to ransack the bedroom and the rest of the house.

"Are you done?" Asked Joshua, as he walked into the room.

"Yes sir." Answered one of his chief aides. "Good, lets go." Joshua said, as the men left the house.


Kinney Mansion
4:00 a.m.

Brian was working at his desk when the telephone rang, "Hello?" Brian said, as he answered the phone.

"Mr. Kinney, this is Joshua."

"How did it go?" Asked Brian.

"It went fine sir." Answered Joshua, with pride in his voice.

"Tell me how you did it." Said Brian.

Taking a deep breath Joshua began to tell Brian everything that he and his men had done, which lasted for about thirty minutes.

"Did anyone see you?" Asked Brian.

"No sir." Answered Joshua.

"Good, I’ll see you tomorrow." Brian said, before hanging up and going back to his work.
It took Brian two hours to finish working, before he could go upstairs to get dressed for his date with Lindsey. While dressing he began to think of Justin and how sweet and beautiful he was. Not being able to resist the temptation, Brian stopped dressing and went down to Justin’s room.

When he walked in he saw that Justin was still drawing. "What are you drawing this time?" Brian asked.

"Nothing important." Justin said, in a quiet voice.

Deciding not to push him, Brian just took the sketch away from Justin and began to kiss him. The kiss was sweet, passionate and long lasting. They were interrupted by a knock on the door.

With a sigh Brian got off the bed and opened the door, "What!" He snapped.

"I’m sorry to interrupt sir, but I’m just reminding you about your appointment." Answered the butler.

"I’m sorry Philip, you’re right." Brian said, in a calm voice. He then turned toward Justin. "I have an appointment which I have to keep, but I’ll see you later."

"I understand." Justin said, trying to keep the relief from his voice.

Leaving Justin’s room Brian went back to his own room and continued dressing for his night out with Lindsey. When he was done Brian called Franklin to check on Chris and make sure that everything was fine.

"How is he?" Asked Brian.

"Resting sir." Answered Franklin.

"Good, I’ll be there tomorrow. Franklin I want you to continue his lessons, but not too harshly." Brian said, before hanging up. He then called the restaurant and made sure that everything was ready for his date with Lindsey. When that was done Brian had the car pulled around.


Papaganos Restaurant
6:00 p.m.

It was thirty minutes later and Brian arrived at Lindsey’s house and from there they headed toward the restaurant. They arrived at the restaurant moments later and were shown to their table.

"Oh, Brian this restaurant is beautiful thank you." Lindsey said, as they sat down.

"Only the best for you." Brian answered, with a smile. (I just have to get through this and then everything will be fine.) Brian thought to himself



Warehouse District
6:00 p.m.

At the same time, Chris Hobbs had just finished his dinner, when Franklin walked into the warehouse. Without saying a word he walked up to Chris grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the wall. There he chained him up and began to beat Chris with a simple whip. As Franklin was beating Chris, Angela was in the other room trying to block out the screams.

Ten minutes later Franklin stopped the beating, "Angela get in here!" Franklin called out, as he untied Chris.

"Yes sir." Angela said, as she walked into the room.

"Clean him up." Franklin said, as he dragged Chris towards the bed.

Even before Franklin left, Angela began to clean Chris’s back off, making sure that he didn’t get an infection. When Angela was done she went to get him something to eat so he wouldn't lose what strength he had.


Papaganos Restaurant
6:30 p.m.

Meanwhile, back at the Restaurant, Brian and Lindsey were just finishing their meal, when Brian stood up, took out a ring, and then went down on his knees.

"Lindsey, will you marry me?" Brian asked, showing Lindsey the ring.

With tears in her eyes, "Yes." Lindsey answered, with a watery smile. (Finally he’s mine. I’ll be rich beyond belief and the only thing I have to do is give him a child.) Lindsey thought to herself. She was happy but deep down she cringed at the prospect of sleeping with him.

With a smile Brian sat back at his seat. "I’m so happy honey. When do you want to get married?" Brian asked, with a smile. (Hopefully she’ll get pregnant the first time and I can get rid of her after the baby’s born.)

He smiled to himself and continued to eat. It was an hour later when they finished their dinner and were ready to leave the restaurant and head to the Opera. After which he could take Lindsey back home.



Peterson’s House
10:00 p.m.

Walking Lindsey to her door. "I want you to start planning the wedding for next month." Brian said, giving Lindsey a kiss.

"I’ll do my best." Lindsey said, with a smile.

"Good, I’ll see you next week." Brian said, before walking away.

As Brian left and Lindsey walked into the house, her thoughts were entirely different. (I’ll make sure the wedding is small, to show him that I’m not after his money. But when I’m his wife, everything will be mine.) She thought to herself as she watched Brian walk away.

It was eleven o’clock when Brian arrived home and went straight to Justin room, he found him asleep with a sketchpad on his lap. Walking up to Justin, Brian took the pad and then got into bed with him. He started licking Justin's neck and working his way down. Without realizing what was going on Justin began to moan from the sensation, which encouraged Brian to go on. As Brian is licking Justin’s cock, he began to tease his hole, causing Justin with writhe on the bed. Still playing with Justin’s hole Brian took out a tub of lube and applied it carefully. He then took out a toy molded into the shape of a cock and slid it into Justin, causing him to wake startled from the invasion.

"Oh god, Brian please stop." Whimpered Justin, trying to get away from the him.

Without saying a word Brian continued to push the fake cock in and out of Justin, until he was sure that Justin was loose enough. Brian then took out the cock, grabbed Justin’s legs and put them over his shoulder. Getting into position Brian pushed in, waited until Justin became comfortable, and then began to move in and out of Justin slowly. He started to pick up speed until he couldn't hold back any longer, so he pulled out of Justin and shot his cum all over him. Brian then got up and went to his room to clean up, leaving Justin to clean himself up.

*

When Justin was sure that Brian had left, he got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. As Justin was washing up, he tried to think of a way to convince Brian of letting him go to PIFA. Justin then realized that if he made the slightest effort to enjoy Brian's attentions then that would be the best way of getting him to do what Justin wanted. He also realized that Brian could be his only chance of becoming a great artist. While Justin was cleaning up he decided to be more intuitive to Brian and perhaps even make a pass at him sometimes?

Meanwhile, Brian was in his room cleaning up and trying to keep his mind on what he was doing, but for some reason he kept see Justin and Chris together. Realizing that if he didn't stop thinking about them he wouldn't be able to do any work he took a couple of deep breaths. Brian tried to calm his raging hard on. When a moment had passed and his hard on had not subsided, Brian decided to take a shower. It was eight o'clock at night when Brian was finally ready to get some work done, for at least an hour or two.

As Brian was working the telephone rang, which he tried to ignore but knew he couldn't. "Hello." Brian said, as he answered it.

"Brian, this is Lindsey. I'm sorry to bother you so late, but I have a question." Said Lindsey.

"You're not bothering me. What can I do for you?" Asked Brian. (Shit, my hard on is gone. I guess talking to her can be therapeutic,) Brian thought to himself.

"I just called to ask you, if it would be all right for me to spend a little bit more money than I had planned?"

"That will be fine." Brian said, trying not to become angry.

"Thank you honey, you're the best." Lindsey said, with a smile in her voice.

"Will it take long?" Asked Brian.

"No, hopefully by next month." Answered Lindsey.

"I can't wait," he lied smoothly. "Do you really mean it?" Lindsey asked, obviously hoping her voice sounded shocked.

"Of course." Brian answered, hoping he sounded sincere.

"I'm so happy." Lindsey answered, with tears in her voice.

"I should let you get back to whatever you were doing."

"All right, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Brian said, before hanging up.

Hanging up the phone Brian tried to get back to work, but he kept imagining Lindsey naked, so he decided to change the image. Getting up Brian went upstairs, washed, and then went to Justin's room. When he walked in he saw that Justin had fallen asleep with his sketchpad out. After taking the pad away, Brian got into bed with Justin and just watched him sleep.

He began to play with his hair making sure that he doesn't wake him. Brian knew that he could sleep without seeing Lindsey in his dreams. But instead of getting out of bed Brian decided to have a little fun with Justin, so he got up and went to his room. There he took out a couple of toys that he would need. Walking back to Justin's room Brian began to think how he could get Justin and Chris to be his together, but he knew that he would have to break Chris first.

Walking into Justin's room, Brian took out a pair of handcuffs and very quietly put them on Justin attaching the other end to the bedpost. He repeated the process with Justin's right hand and then with his feet. When that was taken care of, Brian took out the toys he'd brought back with him. First he took out five dildos in differing sizes, then he took out nipple clips and other assorted items.

Making sure that he had everything, Brian slid back into bed and began to kiss and caress Justin. At first Justin was too drowsy to understand what was going on, but he did feel good. However, when Justin tried to turn over he felt the restrains on his arms and legs, which woke him up.

"What is…" Before Justin could finish his sentence Brian began to kiss him.

"God you taste wonderful." Brian whispered, as he continued kissing Justin.

"Please, don't I'm too sore." Justin whispered, trying to pull away. (Why wont he leave me alone. I did what he asked last time.) Justin thought to himself, while trying to get away from Brian's roving hands.

Without saying a word Brian slapped Justin. "What did I tell you about talking back to me." Said Brian.

"I'm sorry sir." Justin said, with tears running down his eyes.

"That's a good boy, now just lie still and let me play." When Brian was sure that Justin had learned his lesson, he let go of Justin's hair and continued to kiss him.

As he kissed Justin, Brian began to play with his hair, nipples, and then his stomach. While kissing Justin, Brian lay half on Justin so he could run his hands along Justin's body. As Brian played with Justin's nipples he began to kiss and nip Justin's neck and shoulder. Brian began to kiss his nipples again, then reached down to take hold of his cock, and began to stroke it.

A minute later he felt Justin tense up but didn't let him go he just continue to stroke his cock, while kissing his way down Justin's body. Slowly Brian continued fondled the boy until Justin came. When Justin came Brian stopped playing with his nipples and kissed Justin on the lips, and then traveled back down to his nipples where he began to suckle them again like a baby. He then began to kiss downwards.

Feeling Justin trying to move away, Brian stopped what he was doing and just slapped Justin across the face a couple of time, until Justin stopped struggling. When Brian was sure that Justin understood the rules again, he began to kiss him again and run his hands over his body. Brian then stopped what he was doing and climbed up Justin's body until his cock was aligned with Justin's mouth.

"Suck." Brian said, holding his dick before Justin's face.

Knowing he couldn't do anything because he was tied to the bed, Justin began to suck Brian's dick without hesitation. Justin then began to lick the pre-cum that was on the head. Brian sighed as Justin went down on him, sucking his swollen cock until he thought his nuts would explode. Justin sucked him slowly until Brian made him stop, and then start up again, until Brian came. Brian then took his dick out of Justin's mouth and then slid down his body and began to kiss him.

Brian laid on top of Justin started to kiss down his body with butterfly kisses. Reaching Justin's cock, Brian began to lick and suck until he heard Justin begin to moan from the new experience.

While sucking Justin's cock, Brian began to play with his hole; first inserting one finger and then taking it out. When Brian was sure that Justin had gotten comfortable with the first finger he inserted a second finger into the hole. The intrusion of two fingers caused Justin to cry out from the pain and then try to sit up.

Brian just pushed him back down and continued to play with Justin's hole. It was a minute later that Brian began to move up Justin's body with Justin's legs over his shoulders, reached down and held on to the boy's hips, as he pushed in, causing him pain. Brian just held him in place as his body accustomed itself to being filled, and then Justin began to withdraw and slide back inside his hole.

He then changed direction again; the thick tube of meat was plugging into him. Involuntarily, his muscles tensed and held Justin in place for a moment before surrendering and allowing the man to thrust and withdraw as he pleased. Justin's hole was so warm and tight that Brian couldn't help but plunge forward, and couldn't help but lose himself in the motion of fucking. Leaning forward, he supported himself on his hands and drove his dick into his slaves' hole furiously for a while, then slowed down, and with his cock buried to the hilt, merely rotated his hips. He could tell Brian was shocked with what was happening to him first, but then his mouth fell open and all he could do was moan.

Brian pulled out completely and turned him over and entered him once more. Justin groaned into the bed as Brian fucked his ass with abandon. Each thrust jolted Justin, causing him to cry out, and his ass cheeks to clench Brian's pumping dick. Thrusting his hips, he came, shooting his load up Justin's moist tunnel. He collapsed on top of Justin and while still inside him he tried to catch his breath. As Brian began to breathe normally again he got off of Justin, reached for a cigarette.

"God, you get better and better every time." Brian said, as he tried to catch his breath. (I wonder how he and Hobbs will look together?) Brian thought to himself, as he watched Justin. (Soon my pet, you'll show me how much you belong to me.)

"Can you untie me please?" Justin asked, in a quiet voice.

"After I take a shower." Brian said, as he got out of bed.

He walked to his bedroom and then to his bathroom to take a shower. Five minutes later Brian got out of the shower, redressed, and went back to Justin's room. Brian went to where the toys were and picked up a blindfold, went back to the bed. When Justin saw what Brian was going to do he tried to struggle but it was no use.

"Please, don't." Justin said, as he felt the blindfold go over his eyes.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." Brian whispered in Justin's ear. "I just realized that you haven't been properly trained."

"Please don't. I'll do what you say I swear." Justin said, as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I know, but I want to make sure." Brian said, before standing up.

He then went back to the stand where the toys where, and picked up the nipple clamps and walked back toward the bed and attached the nipple rings; causing Justin to yell out from the pain.

"Stop, please!" Cried Justin, trying to get away from the pain. "It hurts!"

"I'll stop, but only when I'm sure that you're all mine." Brian said, a he slowly began to pinch and twist Justin's nipples.

Five tense minutes later Brian finally stopped and began to put away his toys, but left Justin tied to the bed. When he was finished cleaning up, he washed Justin but still didn't release him.

"I'll be back later." Brian whispered, before standing up. Instead of leaving Brian sat next to the bed and just watched Justin.

While looking at Justin fight the cuffs. (Soon he'll do what I want without question.) Brian thought to himself.

Five minutes later Brian goes went back over to the bed. "Justin are you listening to me?"

"Yes." Answered Justin, as he turned his head to towards Brian.

"Who do you belong to?" Asked Brian.

"You."

"Will you do what I say, when I say it?" Asked Brian.

"Yes." For the next hour Brian would ask the same questions over and over again.

Justin would answer the same every time. "I belong to Brian, I'll do what he says, I belong to Brian, I'll do what he says." Justin kept repeating and repeating.

Five minutes of Justin repeating the same thing, Brian walked back to the bed, "Justin, who do you belong to?" Asked Brian.

"I belong to you." Answered Justin.

"Will you do what I say?" Asked Brian again

"Yes."

"Will you sleep with whoever I want?"

"Yes." Answered Justin.

"Good, now that you know who you belong to we'll be able to play with my new pet." Brian said, with a smile. (Soon, I'll have both my pets to play with.) Brian thought to himself as he watched Justin.

It was around ten-eleven o'clock when Brian finally untied Justin and made him take a shower. While Justin was showering Brian called one of his men and made him get everything ready for tomorrow at the warehouse. As Brian was hanging up Justin came back to the bedroom.

"God you're beautiful." Brian said, as he walked towards Justin.

"Tomorrow, you're going to help me tame one of my pets. Aren't you my beauty?"

"Yes, sir." Justin answered, in a whisper. (I'm Brian's. I have to do what Brian says. I'm Brian's. I have to do what Brian says.) Justin kept repeating as he fell asleep.

"You may go get some sleep." Brian said, as he let Justin go. After leaving Justin, Brian got ready for bed with a smile on his face.


END PART 10