Learning The Truth

Author: sweetkitty

Email: sweetkitty73@aol.com

Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/sweet73kitty/Sentinel____stories

Date: 4/25/02

Pairing: Brian/Justin Methos/Richie

Rating: NC-17

Category: AU/crossover where Brian's a pre-immie while Justin is immortal. Gus was still born, but the doctor who was immortal knew that Brian was a pre-immie, so he used someone else's sperm and didn't telling anyone.

Disclaimer: Highlander is the property of Rysher Entertainment and QAF is the property of Cowen and Lipman. I don't make any money writing this story.

Summary: After Richie's death in Seacove, he and Methos move to Pittsburgh, while Justin and Brian learn their destiny.


Learning the Truth
by sweetkitty

Pittsburgh, PA
Saturday, December 22, 2001
5:00 p.m.

It was a warm clear day when Adam Pierson and Richie Ryan arrived in Pittsburgh and decided to get something to eat. Adam Pierson was around six feet, with sandy hair and brown eyes. Richie Ryan was closer to five foot six, with dark red hair and hazel eyes.

"Where should we go eat?" Richie asked, as he pulled up to a brown high rise around five o’clock in the afternoon.

"Why are you asking me, what do I look like?" Adam asked, sarcastically.

"You look like a very old man," Richie answered, with a smile.

"Oh, I’m gonna get you for that." Adam said, chasing Richie into the building.

As they were running up the stairs, a young boy with short blond hair was coming down but he stopped, grabbed his head, and began to moan.

Grabbing the boy by the head Richie said, "Look at me."

Looking at Richie the headache and the nausea left, "Wow, man, thanks." The guy said, feeling much better. "What just happened?"

"I think we should go somewhere private to talk about it." Richie said, looking around.

"Sorry guys I don't know you well enough to just walk off with you." Justin said, while rubbing his temples.

"I’m Richie and this is my partner Adam."

"We’ll tell you everything you need to know, but in private," said Adam. "We promise not to hurt you."

"We can use my boyfriends loft," Justin said, walking up the steps. Opening the door, they walked inside. "Can you tell me what just happened to me?"

"You want the long version or the short?" asked Richie.

"The short version," answered Justin.

"You’re immortal." Adam replied.

"What do you mean I’m immortal?" Justin asked, confused.

"Did something traumatic happen to you?" asked Richie. Then the answer came, "I was hit on the head with a bat." Justin answered, in a shocked voice.

"See after you were hit something must have happen to cause you to die, and that triggered your immortality. Which means you’ll never grow old, get sick, or die; except by decapitation," answered Richie.

"What do you mean I’ll never grow old, get sick, or die? And what do you mean I can only die from decapitation" Justin asked, trying not to panic.

"There’s this game that everyone plays, with rules of course." Said Adam. Adam then began to explain the game and the rules. "One you can never, and I mean never, fight on holy ground, two if challenged you fight one on one, three a teacher may fight for a student, and four there can be only one."

"What the fuck do you mean their can be only one? Say I don’t want to fight in this game?" Justin asked, become angry and scared.

"If you don’t fight, you die," answered Adam.

"Adam, be nice. You don't have to scare him," said Richie. "Besides I'll teach him."

"If I don't tell him the truth, he'll die. And what do you mean you’ll teach him?" Adam asked, surprised.

"Just what I mean, I’ll teach him," answered Richie.

"You’ve only been an immortal for five years," said Adam. "You haven’t learned anything yet."

"Then you teach him." Said Richie.

"I haven’t had a student in 200 years." said Adam.

"Wow, you’re over 200 years old." Justin said, surprised

"No, he’s over 5000 thousands years old." answered Richie, then turning toward Adam. "Adam, he needs someone to teach him." Richie said, giving Adam his puppy dog look.

"We'll take him to Seacouver then, and have McCloud teach him." Said Adam.

"Adam, we can't take him to Seacouver. If you won't teach him, then I will." Justin was still catching up.

"Wow, you're five thousand, that’s, like, so cool." he said, in a surprised voice.

"Great, now why don’t you tell him that I was one of the Horsemen as well?" Adam said, in a cynical voice.

Richie was about to say something when an another tall man with light brown hair and hazel eyes walked into the loft to see what was going on, "What the hell is going on?"

"Brian, this is Adam Pierson and Richie Ryan," Justin introduced everyone.

"Hi, now leave." Brian said and started to take off his clothes.

"You’ll have to forgive him, he forgets his manners." Justin apologized.

"I have manners, but not in my own home." Brian said, walking into the bathroom.

"You'll have to forgive Brian he's not good with strangers." Justin said, as he was showing them out.

"You also need to know, that you can’t tell anyone that you’re immortal," whispered Richie.
Stopping in his tracks Justin asked, "Why?"

"No one will understand," answered Adam.

"You still here?" Brian asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"Brian, don’t be a prick," Justin said, as he was showing Richie and Adam out.

"I can be anything I want in my own home," answered Brian. "You coming to Woody's?"

"I’ll meet you there," answered Justin, trying to wrap his mind around what he had just found out.

"No, you’re coming with me." Brian said, obviously not wanting to leave Justin with these men.

"Brian, I’m a big boy," said Justin.

"I know, but you only just came out of the hospital," said Brian.

"Brian, I’m fine. Tell you what, I’ll meet you there." said Justin. (Please just go.) Justin thought to himself

"You sure?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, I’m sure now go," said Justin, giving Brian a kiss. When Justin was sure that Brian had left, he turned back to the two immortals and asked, "Do I have to play this game?"

"If you want to live," answered Adam.

"Well thanks." Justin said, sarcastically.

"Justin, I know how you feel. I died when I was nineteen, I’ll always look nineteen." Richie said, giving him a smile.

"I need time to think," said Justin.

"We’ll leave you then." Richie said, walking toward the door.

"Why don’t you come to Woody's with me?" asked Justin.

"Adam, you want to go?" Richie asked.

"Sure why not, we have nothing else to do," said Adam.

"What’s Woody's?" asked Richie.

"A gay bar." Justin answered, leaving the building.

They were walking toward Woody's when a light skinned dark girl, who was coming from the other direction, met them. "What are you doing here?" asked Justin.

"I was out with a friend, when we ran into Chris Hobbs." answered Daphne.

"What did he want?" Justin asked, trying the control the anxiety that was coming up. (Why isn’t he in jail after what he did to me at the prom?) Justin asked, himself.

"That was the strange part, when he saw me he turned around and walked away." answered Daphne.

"What’s strange about that?" asked Justin, still trying to control his anxiety.

"It was the look he gave me," said Daphne.

"So..."

"I can’t explain it." Daphne answered, and then she noticed Richie and Adam. "Aren’t you going to introduce me?"

"Sorry Daphne, this is Adam Pierson and his lover Richie Ryan." Justin introduced everyone.

"Hi, you’re new in town." Daphne said, giving them a smile.

"Yeah, just got in.," answered Richie.

"We’re here." Justin said, as they walked up to Woody's.

"Interesting place," said Adam. "Do they have any good beer?"

"Yeah, the beer’s good." answered Justin, before turning to go inside.

"I’ll talk to you later Justin." Daphne said, before walking away.

"Call me tomorrow at ten." Said Justin.

As they went in Justin looked around for Brian, he saw him by the bar with the rest of the gang. They were walking over when Methos, Richie, and Justin felt a buzz from somewhere. Looking around they saw a tall man with dark hair and blue eyes walking out of the crowd towards them, he looked very familiar to Adam.

"Benny, what are you doing in Pittsburgh?" Asked the man as he walked up to Adam.

"Just moved here, and its Adam now."

"How long has it been?" asked the man.

"I would say it’s been around three hundred years," answered Adam, giving him a smile. (What are you up to Frankfurt?)

"Just when did you become immortal?" David asked, in a surprised voice.

"The day I was bashed," answered Justin. (Wow, Doctor Dave is immortal.) "I’m going by the name of David Cameron now." David whispered, seeing Michael heading their way.

"Hey, beautiful." Michael said, kissing David.

"Hi," answered David, and then introduced Michael to Adam and Richie after seeing the look he was giving them.

"Where did you two meet?" asked Ted, who had followed Michael over.

"It was in Chicago?" answered David.

"Well, wherever it was, nice to meet you," Michael said, shaking Adams hand.

"Michael have you seen Brian?" asked Justin.

"He’s in the bathroom," answered Michael.

While everyone was talking, Justin decided to go to the bathroom and see what Brian was doing. As he walked inside he saw Brian having sex with some guy that looked familiar, so he just stood there waiting.

"Can we go now?" Justin asked, when Brian finished. (You are such a prick Brian; I don’t know why I love you so much?) Justin thought to himself.

"I thought you were with your new friends?" Brain said, washing his hands.

"They’re nice guys, but they’re not you." Justin said, giving him a kiss.

"Right, let’s go." Brian said, walking out the door.

When Justin walked away from the rest of the team, Richie was the only one who noticed, so he followed him to see where he was going. Seeing that he walked into the bathroom, Richie decided to wait for him outside to make sure that nothing happened to him. He only had to wait five minutes before Brian walked out followed by Justin.

Seeing Richie standing there Brian asked, "What do you want?"

"I’m just standing here." Richie answered, knowing that he couldn’t tell Brian the real reason.
"Right, and I’m straight." Brian said, walking away.

"You’ll have to forgive him, he doesn’t like competition." Justin said, following Brian.

"He’s young to know what he wants," said Richie.

"He’s thirty," said Justin, surprised. "

So, it’s not age but maturity." Richie answered, smiling. "Look at Adam. Besides he just has to get used to us."

"Knowing Brian, he’s never going to get used to you," answered Justin. "Are you bull shitting me about Adam being that old?"

"No, he’s the oldest living immortal. And trust me Adam can get anyone to get used to him." Richie said, smiling.

"What do you mean by that?" Justin asked, walking up to the bar.

"After 5000 thousand years, Adam knows people." Richie answered, then ordered a drink.
"I can’t imagine living for that long." Justin said, taking a drink.

"Yeah, well neither can anyone else." said Richie. "He’s been through so much, that it’s hard for him to trust people. I know what you mean. When I found out I totally freaked." said Richie.

"It’s amazing that he’s not gone nuts." Said Justin.

"Actually, when he was around two thousand he did something that you would consider going nuts." Said Richie, looking at Adam talking to David and Michael.

"What did he do?" Asked Justin.

"He’ll have to tell you." Answered Richie.

Just then Brian walked up to them. "You coming to Babylon?"

"Yeah." Justin said, getting up.

Turning to Richie he asked, "You want to come?"

"What’s Babylon?" asked Richie. "A gay dance club," answered Justin.

"Let me talk to Adam." Richie said, walking away.

"Why’d you invite them?" Brian asked, irritated.

"Because I like them." Answered Justin. "Besides you have a lot in common with Adam."

"Like what?" Asked Brian, looking to where Adam was.

"You’re both thirty, he didn’t believe in love until he met Richie, and he’s cynical." Answered Justin, as they left the bar

"There’s just something about them that I don’t like." Answered Brian.

"I think they remind you too much of us." Said Justin.

"We are nothing like them." Said Brain, unnerved.

Walking down the road Adam and Richie watched Justin and Brian argue, "Don’t they remind you of us?" Asked Richie.

"No, he’s too sure of himself." Answered Adam.

"Adam, he’s you in your younger days." Answered Richie.

"Trust me, he can never be me in my younger days." Adam said, looking at Brian.

"I mean he’s cynical just like you." Said Richie. "Don’t you wonder why he’s so cynical?"

"No, I really don’t care." Answered Adam.

"I know you better than that." Richie said, smiling. "You do care."

Arriving at Babylon Justin said, "We’ll have to get you passes, so you’ll be able to come here whenever you want."

"We won’t be coming here a lot." Said Adam.

"Why, you think you’re too good for this place?" Asked Brian.

"No, because I have someone too love and I don’t need anyone else." Answered Adam.

"As I told Justin, love is for straight people and then it’s an iffy thing." Said Brian.

"Love is for everyone." Said Adam. (How were you raised?) Thought Adam.

"Right, believe whatever you want." Brain said, walking away.

"Don’t be so cynical." Adam said, following.

"I’m not being cynical, I’m being realistic."

"You’ll have to excuse him, his parents raised him in a dysfunctional family." Justin said, watching Brian leave.

"At least he remembers his parents or even knows who they are." Richie answered. (He knew that Brian was a pre-immortal, but he still had a family.)

"Why, don’t you know who your parents are?" Asked Justin.

Taking a deep breath Richie whispered, "We don’t have parents, we just show up."

"What do you mean we just show up?" Justin asked, in a stunned voice, turning towards Richie.

"Immortals aren’t born, we just appear out of nowhere." Answered Adam.

"I have parents, I was born." Justin said, trying to keep calm.

"They aren’t your parents, you might have been adapted or the real Justin Taylor died as a baby and you were substituted." Explained Adam, hoping he was doing the right thing.

"W…what …d…do…y…you…m…mean?" Justin asked, starting to hyperventilate.

"I’m sorry I had to tell you like this, but it’s true. We’re not born, we just appear." Adam said, then took Justin head and made him bend down with his head between his knees.

"What are you doing to Justin?" A voice asked from behind.

"He was hyperventilating." Richie answered, as Adam was helping Justin.

"Sunshine, you all right?" Asked Emmett.

"Yea, I’m fine." Justin said, felling better.

"What happened?" Asked Ted, walking up.

"Don’t know, just started to hyperventilate." Lied Justin, knowing that he couldn’t tell anyone that he was immortal.

"Do you want me to get Brian?" Asked Emmett. (Say yes, so I can get can get you away from those Twinkies.)

"No, he’s having a good time. Besides you know how he is when he’s interrupted." Justin said, smiling. But inside he was crying his heart out. (How can my mom and dad, not be my mom and dad?) Thought Justin.

"We’ll take you home, you need some rest." Adam said, seeing the look in Justin’s eyes. "Excuse me, but how would you know what he needs?" Asked Brian, walking over.

"I used to be a doctor." Adam answered, giving Brian a dirty look.

"That’s nice, now why don’t you mind your own business." Brian said, not really understanding why he was jealous of this guy. But every time he saw him near Justin a feeling came over him, that he couldn’t explain. (Why am I so jealous, I don’t even believe in love?) Brian thought to himself.

"Brian be nice, Adam is only trying to help." Justin said, giving Adam an apologetic look.

"Don’t tell me what to do." Brian said, walking away again, this time dragging Justin with him.
"Excuse me." Justin said, following.

"You’ll have to excuse Brian, he likes to be the center of attention." Emmett said, looking Adam and Richie over. (The younger one is really nice looking, but his friend is beautiful. There is something about him that exudes power.)

"I think we should go Adam." Said Richie.

"Ok. Tell Justin that he’s to meet us at our place tomorrow at ten o’clock." Adam said, to Emmett and Ted.

"Why so early?" Asked Ted.

"He’ll know." Adam said, before leaving.

As they were walking home they felt a buzz; turning around they saw a tall, dark hared man. "Can we help you?" Adam asked, pulling out his sword.

"Leave town, or I’ll take your head." The man said, giving them an evil look.

"Sorry, I don’t take threats to kindly." Said Adam.

"Then you die today." The man said, taking out his sword. "There can be only one."

They began to fight and it lasted for thirty minutes when the guy tripped on something; which Methos took advantage of, he swung his sword down, taking the man’s head. A second later a blue mist began to swirl around Adam and then into him until lighting starts hitting everything including Adam.

The lighting storm lasted for at least five minutes, and then everything was quite again. "Are you ok?" Richie asked, walking up to Adam helping him up.

"Yeah, peachy." Adam said, standing up on shaky legs. "God I hate quickening." Adam continued, as they walked home.

"Yeah, but it does have its advantages." Richie said, in a seductive voice.



Richie and Methos Loft
Sunday December 21, 2001
3:00 a.m.

When Methos and Richie arrived home, Methos grabbed Richie by the shoulders and began to kiss him. Slowly, running his hands down Richie’s torso, and over his groin locating his cock beneath layers of cloth, Methos began stroking him, pressing his face against his lover's shirt he inhaled his scent. The scent was of Richie- he always smelled good even after he'd been running on the treadmill or after practicing with his sword, that musty odor drove Methos wild.

Richie felt himself responding to his lover’s motion, stiffening as the blood rushed to his cock. In a few minutes a wet spot would appear over the head and soon after that he'd have to come out his pants because his erection wouldn't have it any other way. Sliding his hand inside Richie’s shirt, Methos tweaked his nipple and heard the man gasp. He continued to pinch and tease the nipples until it drew into a hard nub. Leaving that one, he turned his attention to the other nipple until it too stood out from Richie’s chest. He then pressed his hand against the inside of Richie’s underwear and began to play with his cock.

His own was stirring, growing heavier and more sensitive. Like a rutting animal, he rubbed his crotch against Richie’s and sighed, the sensation going through him like an electric current. As his cock was being stroked Richie couldn’t help but moan with the sheer delight of it. He started rubbing against Methos in return, wanting to feel closer to him than before. Methos, with the help of Richie began to take their clothes off, between hasty kisses. Richie then went down to his knees and took Methos’ cock into his mouth making him moan in ecstasy.

Richie sucked Methos’ cock until he came, then he stood up and began to kiss him again letting Methos taste himself. "Take me to bed." Richie whispered, trying to catch his breath.

"God, you’re so beautiful." Methos said, walking with Richie to their bed.

"I bet you’ve seen more beautiful people than me." Richie said, getting into bed.

"No, you’re the most beautiful." Methos said, kissing Richie. He kissed his mouth, his neck, and then took Richie’s nipples into his mouth. Hearing Richie moan Methos sucked harder on his nipple until Richie began to whimper.

"P…. please…. fuck me." Moaned Richie.

"How much do you want it?" Methos asked, grabbed Richie’s cock and began to massage it.

"I… I… w… want it so much." Richie moaned, feeling so good it was almost unbearable.

Methos knelt astride Richie, spread open his legs and kissed his inner thigh, making him moan and sigh from the pleasure. Taking a pillow from under Richie’s head he placed it under the young man’s hips making sure he could see his bud. The beautiful orifice called out to him, taking the lube from under the pillow he worked it into the hole and then his cock. He then aligned his cock with the hole and pushed in, causing Richie to moan out loud.

Methos began to thrust in and out of the warm heat of Richie’s body, rotating his hips to get better access. The rotation was causing havoc on Richie, who was trying to stay sane while his mind felt in danger of melting. They began to move together as one, until Methos stopped and just lay there looking at Richie, watching him moan and writhe, wanting Methos to move. Looking down he pulled out and then shoved his cock back in hard.

Neither could keep that pace for long and within minutes they both began to shudder their release. "God, that was wonderful." Richie said, after a minute of trying to catch his breath.

"Thank you. So what do you want to do now?" Methos asked, smiling.

"My, you’re self assured. Let’s get some sleep, we have a busy day today." Richie said, yawning.


Sunday 22nd
9:00 a.m.

When the alarm went off Richie turned around, turned off the alarm and then went back to sleep, not even noticing the time. As he was getting there the doorbell rang forcing Richie to get up to answer it.

Opening the door he saw that Justin was standing there. "What are you doing here?" Asked Richie.

"You told me to come early for practice." Answered Justin.

"Sorry, had a long night." Richie answered, letting Justin in.

"Yeah, me too." Justin answered, smiling. "So where’s your friend?"

"He’s still sleep." Answered Richie.

"How did you get away from Brian?"

"Told him that I had to meet a friend." Answered Justin.

"Well, come on in." Richie said, stepping aside.

"What do we do first?" Asked Justin.

Richie explained what their routine for the training would be and what time he had to be here to start practicing. After establishing the rules Richie was cooking them breakfast, when Methos walked out nude.

"What is going on?" Asked Methos.

"Justin has come to learn." Richie answered.

"Great, so who’s going to be the teacher?" Methos asked, getting himself some coffee.

"I am." Answered Richie.

Promptly spitting his coffee out, Methos said, "Excuse me, you have only been immortal for five years remember."

"And in that time I have taken a lot of heads," Said Richie.

"Tell you what, I’ll help you." Said Methos. "

I can teach him without your help." Richie said, becoming angry.

"I never said you couldn’t, I just want to help." Methos said, not wanting to start a fight.

"Guys I really don’t care who teaches me." Interrupted Justin.

"We’re both going to teach you." Said Methos.

Just then Justin's cell phone rang, "Yeah?"

"Were the fuck are you?" Asked the voice on the other end

"I told you I’m meeting a friend." Answered Justin.

"Well come home I miss you." Said Brian.

"I’ve only been gone for thirty minutes, call Michael." Said Justin.

"I don’t want to fuck Michael." Said Brian.

"Give me an hour to be with my friend, and then I’ll come home." Justin said, watching Methos and Richie eat.

"Come home now." Said Brian.

"Listen you prick, I’ll come home when I’ve seen my friend." Justin answered, hanging up.
"Well that was interesting." Methos said, in a bored voice.

"Were you listening to me?" Justin asked, annoyed.

"Couldn’t help it, you were sitting next to me." Answered Methos.

"Ok guys, that’s enough." Richie said, not wanting them to get into an argument.

"Then tell him not to listen in on other people’s discussions," Justin said, giving Methos a dirty look.

"Listen…."

Before Methos could finish his sentence Richie interrupted. "Guys, please we need to discuss Justin’s training schedule." He half hoped it would diffuse the situation.

"Fine, call me when you have it all settled." Methos said, going upstairs.

"You’ll have to forgive him, he’s not a morning person."

"Neither is Brian, but I learned to live with it," said Justin. "So, what is my training schedule?"

"What's your day like?" asked Richie.

"Well I have classes, then I work at the diner," answered Justin.

"Can you get a month off?" asked Richie, picking up mumbling from upstairs.

"Debbie will want to know why, and so would Brian." Said Justin.

"Do you have any days off?" asked Richie. (Damn, this kid works non-stop.)

"Saturday and Sunday, but I usually spend it with Brian." Answered Justin.

"Well now you’ll be spending it with us," Adam said, coming down the stairs.

"Adam," Richie said, giving Adam a look. Turning toward Justin, "We’ll begin this Saturday, I want you here around six," said Justin.

"Why so early?" asked Justin,

"The first thing we’ll do is go running, then we have to pick you out a sword," answered Richie. "Now go home and get some rest."

"Thanks Richie." Justin said, before leaving.

After Justin had left Richie turned to Methos with a dirty look on his face. "Why were you so mean to him?" asked Richie.

"I wasn’t being mean," answered Methos.

"Oh my god, you’re jealous." Richie said, in a surprised voice.

"I’m not jealous, he just gets under my skin," said Methos. (Maybe Richie is right, I’m jealous of an eighteen-year-old boy. How petty can someone get?)

"Try to be nice to him while I’m teaching him." Richie said, giving Methos a kiss.

"I’ll try," answered Methos.

"That’s all I’m asking." Richie said, kissing Methos again. (God I love him.)

The kiss was gentle and loving but very passionate. "Come to bed," said Methos.

"It’s only nine a.m." Richie said, smiling.

"It’s Sunday, we have nothing else to do." Answered Methos, kissing Richie’s neck.

"God, you’re incorrigible." Richie said, trying to catch his breath.

"But you still love me." Methos said, lips still trailing his throat.

"God yes." Whispered Richie. (Lord what are you doing to me?) Richie thought, as Methos kissed Richie’s neck, his lips, and back down to his throat.

"You taste so good." Methos whispered against his skin.

While kissing Richie, Methos began to massage his back in a slow circular motion. "Make love to me." Richie whispered, in a breathless voice.

"How do you want it?" Methos whispered, hand dropping to Richie's cock.

"I want it hard." Richie answered, breathlessly.

"How hard, baby?"

"I… I ….w… want…" Richie couldn’t finish his sentence, because Methos was rubbing his cock up and down very slowly.

"God, y…. yes do…. don’t stop." Breaking the kiss Methos picked Richie up and carried him upstairs to the bedroom, helped him undress, and then undressed himself.

As they kissed and snuggled in together Methos trailed his strong fingers over Richie's chest, just teasing the nipples. Richie relaxed into this exploration by his lover. Methos was methodical, stroking Richie from head to toe, and back. Kissing Richie’s nipples in an almost worshipful way. Every known erogenous zone was explored, and new ones were discovered.

Methos mapped Richie until he couldn’t take it anymore and he needed Methos in him, so much that he grabbed Methos by his cock and started to stroke him. Kissing Richie, Methos mounted the younger man, making him moan from the sensation. Every part of his body signaled that he was ready and willing to be taken. Richie let out a single barking shout as Methos lubricated thumb eased into his tight passage.

With the younger man prepared, Methos eased inside Richie. "So good," Richie moaned stretched wide in one long slide.

"God you're beautiful." Whispered Methos, as he moved in and out of Richie in slow strokes.

"Please baby, harder." Moaned Richie, wanting Methos to take him as hard as possible.

"How hard do you want?" Methos asked, as he moved in and out with slow even strokes.

"Ride me, please." Richie moaned, wanting more.

Taking pity on him, Methos began to move faster, until he was almost pounding into Richie, and the younger man was moaning continuously from the pain/pleasure. With a growl Methos stopped, eased backwards and turned Richie onto his hands and knees, took him from behind. The sensation quickly drove Richie out of his mind, but it was so good that he didn’t want it to stop. He felt Methos take his cock in his hand and begin to move it in long, slow strokes, alternating from tip to base.

Turning his head around slightly, Richie begged Methos to kiss him. They kissed as they fucked, joined above as below, Methos knees dug into the mattress for balance as he pounded Richie’s ass, while he lunged and rammed his way deeper inside the tight, warm tunnel.

"Oh, oh!" cried Richie, as Methos continued to plunge inside him.

Then he felt wetness and he knew that Methos had come, but was still inside him as he stroked Richie’s cock. "Come for me baby." Methos said, as he felt Richie stiffens.

Richie cried out as he came, feeling himself and Methos falling onto the bed. "God, that was beautiful." Richie panted.

"You’re beautiful." Methos answered, kissing Richie.

"What do you want to do today?" asked Methos, trying to catch his breath.

"Let’s go shopping," said Richie.

"Ok, let’s get dressed," Methos said, getting up.

Meanwhile, Justin was walking into the loft when he was grabbed from behind and kissed. The kiss was hard and passionate but very loving, which quickly stirred Justin’s passion to new heights.

"I want you to stay away from those guys." Brian said, kissing Justin’s ear.

"W…. why?" Justin asked, loving the feel of Brian’s lips on his neck.

"They don’t feel right." Brian answered, still kissing Justin’s neck and ear.

"Brian, I like Richie." Justin answered, turning around to face Brian.

"Just stay away from them." Brian said, trying to hold his temper.

"Oh my god, you’re jealous." Justin said, with a smile.

"I’m not jealous, there's just something about them that I don’t like." Brian said, getting angry.

"Brian, baby, I like Richie." Justin said, kissing Brian. "He’s my age and we have a lot in common." Kissing Brian with such passion.

"If you like him, then I guess you can be friends." Brian answered, kissing Justin.

"Brian, I need you." Whispered Justin, against Brian’s mouth.

"How much?" Brian asked, as he led Justin up the steps.

As Brian kissed Justin he began to undress him with such tenderness and care that it was slowly driving Justin crazy. Brian then laid him on the bed, dropped his own clothes, and climbed on top of him. Their lips met hungrily while Brian played with Justin’s cock and the kiss deepened. Justin then grabbed Brian's head and drove his tongue into the larger man's mouth, but Brian stopped him and took control by holding the boy’s hands above his head and kissing his mouth, his neck, and then travelling down to his cock. Brian then retrieved a condom and lube.

While putting on the condom he whispered, "I’m going to fuck you raw."

"Yes, oh gods take me." Justin whispered, wanting Brian to pound into him.

Without saying a word Brian slid up Justin kissing as he went, causing Justin to moan from the sensation. Brian slipped one and then two lubricated fingers into Justin's ass. As always Brian took his time readying Justin for penetration. Justin loved the way Brain always took care not to hurt him when they made love, he felt so special and loved. Brian slid in slowly then out again; he repeated it over and over again until Justin begged him to go faster.

"You want it fast, you got it fast." Brian said, as he began to move faster inside Justin.

While moving inside Justin, Brian took his cock and began to stroke it until Justin came. "Oh god yes!" Justin yelled, loving the feeling of Brian inside him.

"You are so tight after all this time." Brian said, as he was reaching his climax.

A couple more pushes and Brian began to shudder from the climax. "That was great." Justin said, trying to catch his breath.

"So, when are you going to see that Richie kid?" asked Brian.

"This Saturday." Answered Justin. "Don’t you usually spend it with Daphne?" Brian asked, in a tired voice.

"Yeah, but that’s the only time he can get away from his job." Justin answered; hoping Brian would leave it alone.

"What does he do?" asked Brian.

"I think he works in construction," answered Justin. (Please don’t ask any more questions.) That was when he heard Brian snoring. "Thank you." Justin whispered, before going to sleep.

(I'm wondering why you're lying to me?) Brian thought, as he pretended to sleep. (What could be so important that he would dump Daphne for that guy?)

(God I hate lying to Brian, but Adam and Richie told me I couldn’t tell anyone I was immortal. But I need to tell someone, or I’m going to burst.) Justin thought, as he tried to go to sleep. (Maybe I can tell Vic, he knows how to keep a secret. God, I don’t know what to do.)


Brian’s loft
11:00 a.m.

Brian turned in his sleep and the evening lights hit him in the eyes causing him to shut them, when he looked at the clock it said that they'd slept through the morning. Turning around he looked over and saw Justin was still asleep. Brian decided to get up and take a shower, then get dressed while he decided what do think about Justin and his new friend. Still undecided Brian decided to go for a walk and clear his head. He was just about to walk out of the loft when he heard a noise from behind him, turned to see Justin getting out of bed.

"Where you going?" asked Justin.

"Going for a walk," answered Brian. Hoping Justin wouldn't ask him where.

"Brian is anything wrong?" asked Justin.

"No, just going for a walk." Brian answered, trying not to show his annoyance.

"Can we talk after you come back?" Justin asked, before Brian could move to go.

"Sure." Brian answered, before leaving.

After Brian had gone Justin didn’t know what to do at first, so he decided to go and see Richie. As Justin was getting dressed there was a knock at the door which Justin thought was Brian who might have forgotten his keys, so Justin opened the door and standing there was Michael. "What?" Justin asked; trying not to sound annoyed.

"Hello to you too." Michael said, trying to pass.

"He’s not here." Justin answered, not in the mood to fight with anyone right now.

"Do you know where he is?" asked Michael.

"No." Justin answered, starting to feel a buzz.

Just then Richie walked out of the elevator. "Hey, you want to go running?" asked Richie.

"Sure, sounds like fun." Justin answered, letting Richie and Michael in before going to change.

"When did you start running?" Michael asked, looking around.

"Today." Justin answered, getting dressed. Seeing Michael look around.

"Do you know where he is?" asked Michael.

"No, so if you don’t mind, I have to go running," said Justin.

"Can I wait for him here?" Michael asked, watching Justin get ready.

"Sure, have fun." Justin said, before walking out the door.

"Why were you so mean to him?" asked Richie.

"Because I wasn’t up to facing his whining this morning," answered Justin.

"How long have you known him?" asked Richie, as they begin their run.

"It’s been almost a year and half," answered Justin.

"Maybe you should try to make friends with him." Suggested Richie.

"He doesn’t want to be friends, he wants Brian." Justin answered, trying not to lose his temper.

"Maybe you should talk to him about it," says Richie.

"There’s nothing to talk about." Justin answered, as he continued to run.

Meanwhile, Brian was walking down the street trying to figure out why he was jealous of the two men that Justin has befriended. It couldn’t be anything sexual, it had to be something else but whatever it was Brian wasn’t happy. He just couldn’t explain why he felt the way he did about those two, especially older men.

As he continued to walk Brian noticed Justin and Richie were out for a run. (When did he start running?) Brian thought to himself. He decided to follow them and see what they did after their run. Their run lasted for an hour and then they went to the park, where Richie began to teach Justin the basics. As he was teaching him the first lessons they also exchanged their life stories, where Richie told him how he became immortal. While they were exercising Brian was watching them trying to understand what was going on, and why Justin was learning those moves. Justin and Richie were practicing there was another person watching what they were doing; who was not too happy to see Justin recovered so well. As the person watched Justin practice with the other boy something in him wanted to walk over to them and hit Justin again.

As the person watched Justin exercise he noticed someone else watching the young men work out. (Well, well if it isn’t the ass hole that ruined everything.) Thought the person. (I swear if it’s the last thing I do, he’ll pay.) The watcher slowly walked away.

While Brian was watching them work out he felt someone watching him, looking around he didn’t see anyone but the feeling wouldn’t go away. It was two minutes later when the feeling finally subsided, but it came back much stronger this time.

Looking around he saw Adam walking towards him. "What do you want Pierson?" asked Brian.
"What’s your problem Kinney?" Adam asked, trying not to become angry. (Gods, this kid doesn’t trust anyone.) Thought Adam. (I thought I was paranoid.)

"I don’t trust you or your boyfriend," answered Brian. "There’s something about you that I can’t put my finger on."

(Is this guy an immortal that can hide his buzz?) Adam thought, as he watched the young man. "Can I ask you why you don’t trust us?" asked Adam.

"You move in and all of a sudden your boyfriend is being way too nice to Justin, taking him jogging," answered Brian

"Shit, you’re jealous." Adam said, amazed.

"I’m not jealous, I’m worried that he’ll be hurt again." Brian answered, watching Justin work out.

"Richie would never hurt anyone." Adam answered, also watching the boys.

"Sorry if I don’t believe you, but after what happened to Justin I’m not taking any chances." Brian answered, as he began to walk toward the two boys.

Richie spotted Brian watching them and began to laugh, "What’s so funny?" asked Justin.

"Your boyfriend is standing there watching us practice." Richie answered, smiling. "He must really care about you?"

"Brian doesn’t believe in love, he only believes in fucking," answered Justin.

"If the only thing he believes in is fucking, why is he standing there looking at you and seeming just about ready to pounce at me?" Richie asked, smiling.

"He’s just being over protective." Justin answered, watching Brian walk over towards them.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Came to take you home," answered Brian.

"Brian I told you there's no reason to be jealous." Justin answered, smiling.

"I'm not jealous, I just want you to come home." Brian said, taking Justin’s hand.

"See you later Richie." Justin called, as they were walking away.

"See you Justin," answered Richie. "He really does love him."

"Yes, but how is going to react after he learns that the boy is immortal?" Adam wondered, as he watched them walk away.

"Hopefully with understanding." Richie answered, taking Adam’s hand.

Brian and Justin were walking off, when Justin stopped and began to look around, trying to decide where the sudden buzzing was coming from. "Justin what’s wrong?" Brian asked, when Justin just stopped and began to look around.

"Thought I heard my name being called." Lied Justin. (Please, don’t let some other immortal challenge me now I’m not ready.) Justin thought to himself, as he kept looking around.

"Sunshine, why do you keep looking around?" asked Brian.

"Oh, sorry didn’t know I was," said Justin.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" asked Brian.

"There’s nothing to say, it’s just a strange feeling I have." Justin answered, trying determining where the buzz was coming from.

Meanwhile, back at the park Adam and Richie were practicing their sword fighting when they also felt a buzz. As they look around they saw a man walking towards them, at first they didn’t recognize him, but as he got closer they saw it was the same man that they'd met on Liberty Avenue.

"I didn’t know you were immortal?" Adam asked, surprised.

"I learned to hide my buzz," answered the man.

"Now I want you to leave Pittsburgh," said the newcomer.

"I thought this was a free country?" Adam asked, in a sarcastic voice.

"It is, but Pittsburgh is my place." The person answers before walking away.

"Now that was really strange." Adam said, watching the retreating back.

"Doesn’t he know that there are other immortals in town?" Richie asked, also watching the figure walk off.

"I’m sure he does, but for some reason he wants us to leave." Adam thought out loud.

"Let got home and figure it out later," said Richie.

Back at the loft Justin was fixing lunch while Brian was trying to figure out what was going on. Since those two men had shown up, Justin had been acting really weird and Brian wanted to know why. "I want to talk to you," said Brian.

"About what?" Justin asked, getting a really bad feeling.

"First when did you start to exercise?" asked Brian.

"Richie said that the exercise would help me build up my strength." Justin answered, wondering why Brian was so jealous of his new friend.

"Is it working?"

"We just started, but I feel really good." Justin answered, giving Brian one of his sunshine smiles.

"What do you know about those two men?"

"Well, Riches’ an orphan, and was adopted by a guy named Duncan McCloud and his girlfriend Tessa Nolen when he was younger. He and Adam met at Tessa’s funeral after she was shot by a robber." Justin said, not giving Brian the whole story.

They had just finished their lunch when there was a knock on the door, getting up Justin went to open it. Michael, standing there with a box in his hand met Justin. "Brian, Michael’s here." Justin said, letting Michael in.

"What you got Mikey?" Brian asked, seeing the box.

"I was going through my stuff when I came by this box." Michael said, opening the box.

Inside the box were pictures of Brian and Michael also there was a book, and some magazines. Taking the box from Michael, Brian went over to the coach and sat down to look over the stuff. As he looks through the box he found a note:

(Dear me, If you’re reading this it means that I lived to grow up. I hope the future is good for me, with someone there to love and love me back. Hopefully we have someone who understands us and appreciates us. If we haven't found anyone, please find someone and love that person. Always Brian)

"Brian, what do you have there?" Justin asked, seeing the look on Brian’s face.

"Nothing." Brian answered, crumpling the paper. "Justin let me talk to Michael alone."

Looking at Brian and then at Michael, Justin got up and went to the bathroom to change and give the guys some time alone.

"Mikey, I need to talk to Justin alone, come back later." Brian said, uncurling the letter.

"Sure Bri." Michael said, trying to control his anger. (You will be mine Brian.) Michael thought to himself as he walked out.

The minute Michael left Brian went into the bathroom; "Can we talk?" Brian asked.

"Sure, what is it?" asked Justin, coming out of the bathroom wearing his sweater and jeans.

"I found this paper in the box Mikey found." Brian said, handing the paper to Justin.

After reading the note Justin asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I want to know what love is." Brian answered, taking Justin in his arms.

"I would love to show it to you." Justin answered, kissing Brian.

"Lets go somewhere."

"I think we should stay in and talk," said Brian, giving Justin a smile.

"That would be great." Justin said, smiling back.

Meanwhile, two people were meeting near the park, "What do you want?" asked the younger of the two men. "It’s time to finish what you started," answered older man.

"Look, I did what you said, but I’m not killing anyone," said the young man.

"If you don’t do what I want, I’ll kill you." The older man said, grabbing the young man by the neck and squeezing.

"Do I make my self clear?" He let the younger man go.

"Yes." Was the answer, the sound of him trying to catch his breath?

"Good, I’ll call you when I need you." The man said, before walking away. (God how did I get into this mess?) Thought the younger man, as he watched the other one walk away. (What am I going to do, if I don’t do what he says, he’ll kill me?)

Back at the loft Brian and Justin were sitting on the sofa, while Brian was trying to decide how to start. "Brian, what do you want to tell me?" Justin asked, giving Brian a smile.

"We’ve been through so much, and the note that I found finally convinced me that I have to take a chance." Brian said, taking Justin’s hand.

"What do you mean?" Justin asked, watching Brian’s eyes.

Not saying a word Brian took out the note and handed it to Justin, and then waits for him to finish reading it. Watching Justin, Brian was trying to read Justin’s face as he read the note again. "What does this mean to you Bri?" Justin asked, setting it on his lap.

"It means I want you to be with me." Brian answered, with a small smile.

"As what?" asked Justin.

"As lovers and, as time goes by, as partners," answered Brian.

"Do you really mean it?" Justin asked, in a hopeful voice.

"From the bottom of my heart." Brian answered, kissing Justin.

"I love you so much." Justin said, while kissing Brian. The kiss was sweet and passionate.

When they parted, Justin ran his thumb over Brian's lower lip. "I love your mouth."

The thumb moved away slowly. "Make love to me," whispered Justin.

Justin breathed against his mouth; "I've missed you."

He worked Brian's shirt free of his body and draped it over the back of the sofa. Spread his fingers over his lover's chest, but he didn't go any further; instead, he studied Brian's face. Somehow they ended up near the sofa kneeling; Brian pressed against Justin's back, the teen's sweater up under his armpits, his jeans and underwear down around his hips, and Brian's hands stroking his chest and belly as he kissed Justin's neck and jaw. Turning in his arms, Justin latched onto Brian's lips and they kissed until the room started to spin.

"Oh God," Brian whispered, and he broke away, finished removing Justin's clothes, and stripped off the rest of his own.

Justin climbed upon his lap and eased Brian's head back, exposing his throat. Hungrily, he planted kiss after kiss along the smooth column of his neck until he reached his chin and their lips joined again. Wrapping his arms around Justin's waist, Brian inched to the edge of the sofa and stood, the teen's legs encircling his waist. He carried him to the bedroom and laid him gently down upon the bed. Justin held out his hand, drew Brian to him.

"Do you love me?" whispered Justin, giving Brian little love bites.

"With all my heart." Brian answered, as he got up from the couch and took Justin’s hand.

They both walked towards the bed, where Brian went to his knees, his buttocks resting on his heels and supported himself on his outstretched hands. Justin climbed upon him, spearing himself on his lover's cock. Arms around Brian's neck, Justin held onto him while his body adjusted. Brian sat up, the muscles in his thighs bulging as he supported Justin's weight. One arm around his waist, the other around his ribcage, Brian maintained firms hold on Justin as the teen slowly began to work against him.

Feet planted on the mattress to either side of Brian, Justin began moving his hips back and forth just a little, to loosen up his hole. Then, slowly, he raised his buttocks, Brian's cock sliding out of him inch by inch, and, at the end of the trek, exhaled and thrust his hips down, taking in all of Brian at once. Bodies in sync, having established a smooth easy rhythm, they sought their pleasure in the feel of tight warm flesh around hard bodies. Swollen lips that refused to stop kissing, to stop seeking new places to touch, in blue eyes gazing into hazel ones, in round, high, pumping buttocks, hard stomachs; sweat-slicked backs, abrupt cries long, drawn-out sighs; and moans that sent shivers up their spines.

"Ohhh, god you’re so tight." Brian whispered, as he kissed Justin’s ear.

"Harder Brian, harder!" Justin yelled, wanting Brian to ram into him. "Yes, that’s it, harder!"

"Oh, shit." Brian yelled, as he reached his climax.

"Oh, god that was so good." Justin said, trembling against his lover.

"Let’s get dressed and go to the dinner." Brian said, giving Justin a loving smile.

"Can I ask Richie and Methos to come?" Justin asked, with a hopeful smile.

"Sure." Brian answered, with a smile. (I have nothing to worry about he loves me.)


Richie and Adam’s Loft
1:00 p.m.

"Methos I’m hungry." Richie said, as he got out of bed.

"What do we have?" Methos asked, also getting up.

"Nothing." Richie answered, looking into the fridge.

"Then lets go out and get something to eat." Methos said, going into the bathroom.

As Methos was getting dressed, the phone range, "Hello...hi...sure that be great see you there."

ichie said, before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Methos asked, coming out of the bathroom.

"Justin, he invited us to lunch with him and Brian," Richie answered, while getting dressed.

"And he agreed to this?" Methos asked, surprised.

"I guess he did, because he wants us there." Richie answered, while grabbing his coat.

"What do you think happened?" asked Methos, following Richie.

"I have no idea, but it must have been something because they want to talk to us." Richie answered as they left the loft.

"Do you think he told him about being immortal, and that Brian is pre-immortal?"

"He knows the rules," answered Adam.

"Yes, but what if he wants them to be together for ever." Richie said, worry in his voice.

"To make you feel better we’ll ask him if he told Brian," answered Adam

"That would be great thanks." Richie said, giving Adam a passionate kiss.


Woody's
3:00 p.m.

Brian and Justin had just walked into Woody's, when they spotted the guys at the bar ordering drinks. "God, I’m so nervous." Justin said, trying to calm his beating heart.

"Everything is going to be fine you’ll see." Brian said, kissing Justin on the lips.

They were walking toward the bar when Justin felt a buzzing in his head; turning around he saw David walk out of the bathroom. "Excuse me I want to talk to David," said Justin.

"Why?" Brian asked, trying not to become too suspicious.

"I just want to ask him something." Justin answered, giving Brian one of his sunshine smiles.

"Ok, I’ll be waiting for you at the bar." Brian said, as he watched Justin walk away.

"Bri, you all right?" someone asked him from behind.

Turning around, Brian he saw that it was Michael. "Yeah, I’m fine." Brian answered, turning back to where Justin was a moment a go.

That was when he saw Adam and Richie walk in, and Justin and David stop talking to look around. (Now that is strange, why did they stop talking and look around when Adam and Richie walked in?) Brian thought to himself as he watched the four men.

It must have been two minutes before Brian realized that he was watching four men with some kind of secret that no one else knew about.

As he was about walk towards them Michael stopped him. "Brian, you all right?" Michael asked again, as he watched Brian watching Justin.

"Yeah, just waiting for Justin." Brian answered, while trying to hold his temper in.

As Brian was about to walk over to where Justin, David, Richie, and Adam where talking they all began to moved toward the rest of the gang, "Did you miss me?" Justin asked, kissing Brian.

Giving him a wicked smile Brian kissed him. "Let's go home."

"Lets tell them the good new, and then we can go home." Justin answered, while kissing Brian.

"Guys we have some news." Brian said, turning around to the rest of the gang.

"What is it honey?" Emmet asked, as he watched the expression on Justin's face. (Wow, is he happy or what.) Emmet thought to himself.

"Brian asked me to marry him!" Justin yelled out before Brian could say anything.

At first everyone was speechless, but then they all rushed to Justin and Brian while congratulating them, except one person who stood away from everyone else. (How dare he propose to the man I love? They’ll both have to pay for that.) The person thought as he watched everyone congratulate Brian and Justin.

"That's great, let's go to Babylon to celebrate." Michael said, trying to be happy for them both.
"Come with us." Justin said, turning towards Adam and Richie.

"Sure, it’s a special occasion." Adam said, as he watched everyone. (There is something not right here, but I can’t put my finger on it.) Adam thought to himself, as he followed the rest of the people out.

As they were all leaving the bar someone called Justin from behind. "Yo, Taylor!" Turning around Justin saw Chris Hobbs walking toward him.

"What do you want Hobbs?" Justin asked, trying to control the fear. He knew that Chris couldn’t do anything to him, but the very sight of him made Justin nervous.

"I want you to die." Chris said, taking out a gun and pointing it at Justin.

"Nooooo!" Brian yells, as he shoved Justin out of the way.

That was when he felt impact and a burning pain lanced through his body. Looking down he saw blood pouring out of the wound in his chest, and he also heard people yelling all around him.

"Brian please don’t die, please." Justin whispered, tears running down his checks.

As he held Brian in his arm, he feels someone's hand on his shoulder. Looking up he saw that it was Richie and Adam standing looking at him with understanding in their eyes.

"Justin everything is going to be alright." Whispered Richie, as he bent down.

"How can you say that, he’s been shot?" Justin yelled, still holding Brian.

"Justin he’s going to be immortal." Whispered Richie, as he helped Justin up.

Turning toward Adam, "Methos distract everyone until I get them out of here."

"What do you want me to do?" Methos asked, looking around.

"Anything." Richie said, as they begin to walk away. What Richie and Methos didn’t know was that there was one person that knew everything that has been happening.

(Where are they going?) The man asked himself, as he watched Richie and Justin carry Brian away. (You can’t take the man I love away.)

It took Richie and Justin thirty minutes to reach the brownstone, and another ten minutes to get Brian into his loft. As they lay him down, Richie went to the sink and fetched a washcloth, began to clean the wound.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked, as he watched Richie clean Brian off.

"I’m cleaning him off, so when he revives he doesn’t freak out." Richie answered, as he continued cleaning.

It was about four o’clock when Brian came back from the dead, and as soon as he awoke the most excruciating headache he'd ever felt hit him. He then heard someone call his name. "Brian look at me."

Opening his eyes Brian focused his vision on the person before him. "What happened?" Brian asked, as he looked into Richie’s eyes.

"You’re not going to believe me, but you’re immortal." Richie said, as he helped Brian sit up.

"What do you mean I’m immortal?" Brian asked, as he felt the headache retreat.

Richie slowly explained about immortality, the game, and the rules of the game. "Hold it. So what you're basically saying is that I’ll never die, never grow old, and will look thirty forever." Brian said, trying to grasp the concept of what he had just heard.

"Yes, that’s it." Richie answered, as he watches Brian's face. "Also we aren’t born, we just appear and we can’t have kids."

"Wow, one minute I have a son." Brian said, trying to understand what was happening to him.

"I’m sorry, he’s not yours. It might be that the doctor was immortal and got sperm from someone that matched you exactly." Richie answered, hoping he was doing the right thing.

"So what you’re saying is that I have to play some stupid game, that my kid isn’t mine, and that I’ll never grow old." Brian said, trying to keep the panic from his voice. "Do I have to play the game?"

"Yes, if you want to stay alive." Richie answered, waiting for Justin to say something.

"Baby what’s wrong?" Brian asked, as he turned around to face Justin.

"We can be together forever, if you want to." Justin answered, smiling down at Brian.

"Of course I want to be with you forever." Brian answered, as he pulled Justin onto his lap.

As Brian and Justin were kissing there was a knock at the door, opening the door Richie saw one of Brian and Justin’s friends standing there. "They’re busy at the moment, can you come back later?" Richie asked, blocking the door.

"I just want to talk to them." The man said, trying to get past Richie.

"I said… " Before Richie could finish his sentence, the man took out a gun and shot him.

As Richie went down, the man came through the door and saw Brian and Justin kissing.

"Well, well, well, you’re still alive; I’ll have to fix that." The man said, from behind them. Turning around they see Ted standing there with a gun in his hand, which surprised both the men. "Teddy, what are you doing?" Brian asked, pushing Justin behind him.

"I’m going to kill your little Twinkie, and then everything will be the same as before." Ted said, aiming the gun at Brian.

"Ted, put the gun down there’s no reason for this." Brian said, moving closer to Ted.

"Oh, there’s every reason. Before he came along I knew that I had a chance of some kind with you." Ted said, raising his voice.

"Teddy, I would never sleep with you, and you know that," said Brian.

"I know, you wouldn’t sleep with me but that doesn’t mean I can’t try!" Yelled Ted.

Brian was about to say something when he saw Adam coming through the door carrying his sword. Ted saw the look in Brian’s eyes, so he turned around and saw Methos with his sword pointed at him. With a smile Ted just shots him, but misses when Brian grabs his hand and starts wrestling with him. While Brian and Ted are fighting for the gun, Adam helps Richie up and they walk over to grab Justin, so he wouldn't do anything foolish. The fight lasted five minutes when Brian grabbed the gun and pointed it at Ted.

"Baby, call the police." Brian said, as he held the gun on Ted.

"Nooooo!" Ted yelled, as he ran towards Justin. Brian didn't know what else to do but shoot.

"What do we do know?" Brian asked, as he watched Ted fall from the gunshot.

"Call the police anonymously and then we have to get out of here." Methos said, took out his cell phone and dialed a number.

Before Brian and Justin could say anything Methos began to trash the loft to make it look like a robbery, What are you doing?" Brian asked, looking around his loft.

"I'm making it look like you were robed." Adam answered, continuing to destroy the loft.

"Why?" Justin asked, looking around the destruction

"So they won't suspect that you were the one to kill him. Methos said, as he walked toward the bedroom.

"Where am we going to live?" Brian asked, following Methos.

"You won't be staying here, you're coming with us." Richie said, realizing what Methos was doing.

"What do you mean we wont be staying here?" Justin asked, in a surprised voice.

"After what just happened, the police will be knocking down your door to get in." Richie answered, helping Methos pack Brian and Justin’s things.

Turning toward Brian and Justin. "Why are we packing your stuff, get over here and pack them yourselves. We’ll have to go to our place to pack." Said Methos.

Leaving Brian and Justin to finish packing, Methos and Richie went to their place to pack for themselves. While packing, "Where are we going to go?" Asked Richie.

"I think we should go to Cascade. It’s close to Seacouver, but not too close that people will recognize you." Methos answered, as he packed.

Meanwhile, a man was standing outside the building looking up at the floor where the explosion had come from. He took out his cell phone, "Joe, this is Frank their moving again."

"Thanks Frank." Said Joe. Taking out his cell phone Joe called the number that Adam had given him.

"Pierson." Answered Adam.

"Adam, why didn't you tell me?" Asked Joe.

"Joe, you have someone watching Richie?" Adam asked, knowing the question already.

"Yes, that's how I that you're moving again." Answered Joe. "What happened?"

"There are two new immortals here, and they accidentally killed a friend who was trying to kill them." Answered Adam.

"What are you going to do now?" Asked Joe, while looking up the guy's name.

"We're all going to Cascade." Adam answered, as he finished packing. "Oh, and Joe don't take the body away, this one had friends and they should know what happened to him."

"Ok, and call me when you get there." Joe said, before hanging up.

"Will do." Returned Adam.

Making sure everything was packed up; Adam and Richie went back up to Brian and Justin's loft to see if they were ready to leave. As they reached the loft, "What are we going to do about our friends and family?" They heard Justin ask.

"Just tell them that Brian was offered a job in Washington State and he has to get there in the next week." Adam said, as he walked in.

"Ok, but what about my job here and Justin's college?" Asked Brian.

"Don't worry, I know people in advertising that will give you a job." Adam said, in a reassuring voice.

"Will it pay me the same wages as now?" Brian asked, in cynical voice.

"Yes, even more." Adam answered, in a reassuring voice. "They also have one of the best colleges ever."

Giving each other a look they both nodded in agreement, "Ok, we'll go with you." Brian said, picking up his bags.

After everything was packed up they drove to Debbie's house. "We have an announcement to make." Brian said, as he and Justin walked in.

"You're getting married." Deb said, with a smile.

"No, I was offered a job in Washington that I start next week." Announced Brian.

"What do you mean, you're taking the position?" Michael asked, in a surprised voice. "When did you find out?"

"Yesterday, we had to talk it over first before announcing it to everyone else." Answered Brian.

"So you decided to go, without talking it over with everyone else." Michael said, in a hurt voice. "I'm not going to lose you, after everything I've done.) Michael thought to himself.

"We want a new start and it pays more." Brian said, hating to lie to them all.

"Justin, what about college?" Jennifer asked, in a surprised voice.

"There's a great school where we'll be living." Justin said, also hating to lie.

"We can’t change your minds can we?" Deb said, seeing the determined look in their eyes.

"No, you won’t change our minds." Brian said, with a smile

"Then good luck in whatever you do." Deb said, as she kissed them both.

Kissing his mother and Debbie good bye, "We promise to call when ever we can." Justin said, before leaving.

They reached the truck, "Is everything all right?" Richie asked, when he saw the sad look on Justin’s face.

"I just hated lying to them." Justin answered, in a sad voice.

"It will become part of your life as you grow older, but don’t age." Said Adam.

"I have to now go see Lindsey and Mel." Brian said, after a minute.

"You can’t tell them that Gus is not your son." Justin said, with a sad look on his face.

"I won’t, I still love him like he was my own." Brian said, in a sad voice. Five minutes late they arrived at Lindsey and Mel’s house. "Can I talk to you both?"

"Sure what is it?" Lindsey said, as she let Brian and Justin in.

"I’ve been offered a job in Washington, and I’ve taken it." Brian said.

"What do you mean you’ve taken a job in Washington?" Lindsey asked, in a shocked voice. "And when were you offered this job?"

"A week ago, but we had to talk it over first." Answered Justin.

"And you took this job without talking to me?" Lindsay said, trying to keep the hurt from showing. "What about Gus?"

"We’ll come visit on holidays and he can visit us." Brain said, hoping he sounded sincere.

"So, we can’t talk you out of it?" Lindsey said quietly.

"No, this job is a once in a lifetime chance." Brian said, wanting them to understand.

After Brian and Justin left Deb’s house to go to Lindsey and Mel’s, Michael left five minutes later and went to Brian's loft to see what had happened to Ted and why he didn't take care of Justin.

When he walked in he saw the destruction of the loft and Ted's body laying there, not knowing what to do Michael left. (Whatever happened in there caused Brian to leave me, but I'm going to get him back if it’s the last thing I do. I guess when I go visit him in Cascade I'll have to take care of Justin myself; because getting someone else to do it was a waste of time. At least they took care of Ted for me, now I just have to take care of Chris Hobbs. God I can’t believe that stupid asshole fucked up so badly, and now I have to clean up his mess. I guess I’ll have to take care of Justin myself. )

Meanwhile, back at Lindsey and Mel's house they all agreed to see each other on holidays and special occasions. After saying their good-byes to everyone they got into the truck and drove off to their new lives.



End of Learning the Truth next is The Truth Comes Out