His Glory

by Elsarose

elsarose@uniserve.com

Summery: Justin reminisces

Ratings: is there a rating for sentimental mush?

Disclaimer: I only wish - sigh - but I borrowed them from Cowlip

Notes: This is all Susan's fault - you should go to the site and see the pic she did to illustrate the fic. http://www.mags/nificent.com/MSW/MSW.htm

HOT HOT HOT

 

His Glory
by Elsarose


"I'm glad you're here." Brian said. He pulled the blonde even closer still to his naked body, sweat soaked from their activities. Justin felt himself melt at the words and the tugging of the arm around him. "How did you know that I needed you tonight?"

"Because I needed you." As Justin said those four little words he realized just how true they were. He did need Brian. He could walk and talk and breathe just fine without him. But there was no color in the world, no laughter, no peace of mind without Brian in his life.

"We do need each other, don't we?" Brian stated, more than asked. "I don't know why I fought it?"

"I don't know why I didn't realize it myself." Justin sighed at the stupidity of the last few months.

"What's the one thing about me that stands out the most in your mind?" Brian asked, in that age old way that comfortable lovers have when they are snuggled close in bed.

"Why don't I tell you the images I have in my mind. The images that I draw over and over until sketch book after sketch book is filled. It was how I survived without you."

"Really, you have images of me that you sketch repeatedly?"

Justin slapped him playfully on the chest. "Twat, you know I do." He kind of settled himself more comfortably, this could take awhile. He was reminded of himself as a child when he'd ask his mother to tell
him stories about himself as he was growing up, letting her reassure him of his status.

"I sketch you in all your glory. The first time I saw you, that first night, I remember thinking - so that's why they say `he stands there in all his glory'. You took off your shirt, remember, and dumped the water over your head; your fingers slowly unbuttoned your jeans. I remember watching you do that. It was like a slow motion movie, the anticipation building, as one by one each button came free. I could see the dark auburn swirls tracing down your belly, becoming denser with each button until finally, that soft furry bush that surrounds your cock was exposed completely. Gawd I love to run my fingers through it." He demonstrated, combing through, making small scratching motions, enjoying the rise of the tumescent cock.

"Your digressing Sunshine"

"Oh, sorry." But he wasn't really sorry. "You took off your jeans and stood there facing me, naked and proud, your arms outstretched, offering me your body." Justin sighed "I'll never forget that moment. I'm afraid that was it for you. I was completely smitten."

"Smitten, you are such a girly boy" Brian teased.

"Or maybe it was the way you walked tall and sure of yourself into the shower. Here I am, Brian Kinney, love me or leave me." Justin reached up and kissed Brian's chin. "I love to soap your body in the shower. I can feel each muscle, each curve under my soapy fingers. I let my fingers absorb the very feel of you into them, so I'll always know you by touch alone." He paused. "Or when you sleep, sprawled on your back, arms outstretched, legs spread, your glorious cock exposed, always poised for action." He shook his head slightly, maybe that's it."

Brian smirked slightly, he loved to be naked and ready for action, Justin was right about that.

"Maybe, it's your feet. I've drawn your feet a hundred times. I can damn near cum, drawing your feet. I definitely can when you lay on the sofa; your feet in my lap, letting me massage them."

"Let you? I don't think I've ever refused a foot massage Sonny Boy."

"You've never refused; you just don't often let me at them. You're too busy sticking your dick in my direction."

"Well, I do have my priorities."

Justin giggled. "That you do."

There was silence in the blue lit bedroom for a few minutes. "I'm going to pretend that what you told me was all wrapped up in a red paper card." Brian kissed the top of Justin's head. "My Valentine from the man I" he kissed him again. "The man I love."


end