"Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned"

by Koenig

RATING: I think U, possibly PG (I guess that's PG-13 going on R) (maybe I mean NC-17 with a hint of X, what the f*** do I know?)

PAIRING: Stuart/Vince

DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to Russell T. Davis / Red Productions /Channel Four and I must say it seems a bit unfair as I've grown so terribly attached to them but I am glad someone created them anyway so cheers! Thanks! And all that stuff ...

"Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned"

by Koenig

Okay, this is probably the weirdest thing I've ever put to disk but I'm still reeling from the shame of it... (Was that convincing enough?).

I think I may have unintentionally upset Vince. A bit. Well, a lot, really. I just couldn't help myself! Honest! The thing is he's refusing to have sex with me ( and Vince being Vince I guess it means he's given up sex altogether except for lonely wanking moments or something - I know... It's very cruel to say so and incredibly full of bullshit to assume so, but that's me...). Now this would be devastating news for me as I'm very monogamous these days myself (which causes me no end of painful situations...) only he's still kind enough to be speaking to me. Oh yes, and we still cuddle. I like cuddling and God knows Vince is very cuddly, bless him, so I suppose it could be worse.

So what brought this on you might be asking. Well, me - that's clear enough. How? It went a bit like this...

(a week before whenever, London - Hotel Russell, Russell Sq. - room 407):

"Vince?"

"Hmm..."

"Will you listen? I wish I hadn't given you the damned tapes - if you're going to spend all night drooling over them..."

"Hmm..."

"Jesus! Remind me never to book us into VCR-equipped suites again, won't you?"

"..."

"Vince? Okay, that's it. I'm out of here!"

Well of course I only went as far as the lift. I wasn't going to let him have his way and I was sorry to have presented him with limited edition copies of you-guess-what-sci-fi-series... Besides, I care about his health and I could see he was in danger of overdosing on the stuff... Poor Vince, it wasn't just the drooling. His eyes had that glazed sort of look, his pulse (which had accelerated like mad when he kissed me thanks...) was so slow that I feared he might actually be going into stasis. Or do I mean trance? Well, whatever it was my little scene worked beautifully. As I was turning the corner back to our corridor he was emerging from the suite looking very apprehensively at me.

"Stuart... are you mad?"

Uh! So loveable! Resistance futile. I grabbed him and showed him how completely mad I was about him... Still, he was now more... malleable, I guess. I know, very naughty of me to take advantage of him like that but we went to Soho quite happily and I didn't have to drag him or anything. He didn't even so much as blush when I kissed him in public several times - at least I don't think he did but I wasn't particularly focused and night had fallen and the lighting was none too good...

Anyway...

After our night on the town we headed back to Russell Sq. On foot, naturally. I swear I wasn't drunk. Not totally pissed and making a nuisance of myself drunk. But we had had a few, and my few may have been more than Vince's and that's not the point. The point is we arrived at our hotel in perfect safety. And then I began to get these itchy urges I always seem to get to misbehave in respectable places when people are looking. I don't believe tonguing him in the lobby was too embarrassing, and what's a little buttock-grabbing among civilised folk? I probably shouldn't have fondled his cock playfully through his jeans with that nice elderly couple watching, but his cock didn't seem particularly inconvenienced... Now the lift. There had been lifts in our lives before... But we had been alone in them - and they tended to be rather roomy. This one was not, but all those mirrors tried to make it look so. There were only three other people, and as the lift could take 12 (which really means 8 normal people...) I tried to reason with Vince afterwards that it hadn't been all that bad. I was not successful there, as he pointed out that the three people were father, mother and daughter of no more than 12 who giggled a lot. Her giggles and Vince's desperately suppressed moans were the only noise on that lift as I went down on his cock mercilessly. He came all over my face in about 2 minutes, which meant the girl was in hysterics by now and her parents were shouting at us that they would tell on us. Humourless people... The girl showed some promise, though - she gave me a prodigious wink when they got off. Vince was still panting, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook...

After a few more unnecessary journeys up and down the shaft (bad joke? Seemed good at the time) I was totally satisfied, and we tried to lick each other clean, which took a bit of effort but was a most rewarding job.

~~*~~*~~

So that was last week and Vince is still mad at me(a little) and refusing to have any kind of sexual contact. I'm considering two possibilities now. 1-I beg. I eat humble-pie and tell Vince he's all I have and he's the best anyone could have. I tell him I need us to make love not because I'm selfish and obsessed but because it feels the right way to tell each other we're together for good and it feels great... Option number 2 is I act naughty again and pray the punishment is not too severe... I'll get back to you.

I'm an evil person. Very evil. And I have corrupted my innocent Vince. Sinful. Completely. I bribed him back to the joys of Sex (Is that a book? No, that was singular. The twats...). I did. I watched him constantly, I never let him out of my sight. At the first sign that he was going to look for some solitary relief I quickly disrobed and casually walked in on him. Cock in hand. Face all flushed. He saw my hard-on. He never stood a chance...

It was very wrong of me, but he forgave all. I think he was getting a bit desperate himself and he realised he was punishing us both when I was the only culprit. That's all behind us now. I'm glad. I only wish he hadn't decided I could do with a bit of "the Doctor" every night... He simply will not come to bed (or let me go, actually) unless I sit with him and watch every single episode in chronological order. We're in 1969 now and no matter how hard I try to hint that's a sign from heaven he won't let me off. He's can be so cruel (whine, whine, whine). Only he's too sweet for me to begrudge him anything.

We reached a kind of compromise. I still have to watch it all. But now it's okay to cuddle during the Doctor, not just before and after he says. So we do. He's too sweet for me, isn't he? ...

END