Title: Come Home

Author: Nichole

Fandom: QUEER AS FOLK-US

Pairing: Brian/Justin

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Sure

Email: QAF3play@attbi.com

Archive: Go Ahead

Disclaimer: Not my characters just having fun.

Summary: What happens when Brian and Justin see each other after being a few months apart?

Notes: Unbeta'd. This is what happens when you’re hopped up on caffeine and bored out of your mind. Lacey I added something special just for you.

Warnings: contains spoilers for Episode 220


Come Home
by Nichole


Justin stood in the backyard at Deb's staring up at he sky wondering how he got here. So caught up in his thoughts he didn't hear that the door had opened and someone was approaching him.

Brian opened the backdoor needing to get some oxygen, there was only so much of everybody sitting around talking about nothing that he could take. It had become a habit that every time he had dinner at
Deb's he would go outside at some point usually nobody followed him. Knowing this he was surprised when he saw Justin leaning against the side of the house looking upward twisting a dishtowel in his hands.

Sensing that he was no longer alone Justin turned his head and found himself looking directly into a pair hazel eyes. `God, I still love him so much. How did we get here?' "Hey."

"Hey," Brian said watching for any negative response to him being there. `Hey? That's it.. After everything that has happened you can only say hey? I miss you God do I ever miss you. Damn it Justin how did we get here?' "What are you doing out here?"

"Just getting some fresh air but I'll leave," Justin answered pushing away from the wall so that he could go back inside.

"That's right always running away," Brian murmured knowing it wasn't true.

"What?" Justin nearly shouted. "What the hell's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that as soon as things got tough you ran away." Brian snapped.

"Ran away! I ran away! You pushed me away!" Justin hissed trying to keep his voice down.

"You were cheating on me, more than that you were lying to me. What was I supposed to do?" Brian retorted stepping closer to Justin so that they were only inches apart.

"How many times do I have to say sorry and don't tell me sorry is bullshit."

"I still don't understand why you picked him over me."

"I didn't chose him. I chose you." Justin's voice was barely above a whisper.

"What'd you say?" Brian asked when he got no reply he demanded, "What. Did. You. Say!?"

"I said I didn't chose him!" Justin answered momentarily intimidated.

"I saw you Justin. You walked out.. with HIM," Brian spat.


"What the hell did you expect me to do? You send Mel and Lindsay to tell me you're looking for me because you want to spend the evening with me. So I go looking for you only to find you fucking the
goddamn model."

"What? I didn't send Mel and Lindsay after you but that still doesn't negate the fact that you walked out of there with Ethan. You chose HIM over ME. Speaking of which what does your little boyfriend think about you being here tonight.. with all of us.. with me?" Brian smirked.

"Who gives a fuck what he thinks of me being here, you guys are my family and he's not my boyfriend so it really doesn't matter anyway?"

Confused Brian couldn't help asking, "What do mean he's not you boyfriend? I thought he loved you and could tell you the things you want to hear?"

"Yes he does.. did.. and yes he could tell me those things but what good is hearing what you want when it's not coming from whom you want." Justin could feel the tears forming in his eyes.

"So your not.. You and he aren't together?" Brian couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"No we're not. I haven't seen him since that night."

"You mean you didn't stay with him?"

"No. I stayed with my mother until I moved in with Emmett."

No longer able to withstand being so close Brian snaked his hand behind Justin's head and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss started out soft and tender but grew passionate filled with need. Justin's hand cupped the back of Brian's trying to pull him even closer.

"God, Justin I missed you," Brian moaned as he pulled Justin's shirt over his head letting if fall to the ground as he felt his own shirt being unbuttoned. Brian's hands roamed over the body in front of him one hand playing with the nipple ring while he other found its way inside his pants kneading the soft flesh of Justin's ass.

"I need you.. Oh god I missed you so much.. ohhh.. mmm" Justin words turned into moans as he felt a hand begin to stroke his cock. Need overtaking his senses Justin moved quickly to rid both himself and
Brian of cloths, not caring about their surrounding.

"Justin... are you...fuck.. need.. condom.." Brian panted then smiled when he felt one being pressed into his hand. Quickly rolling the condom on Brian once again grabbed Justin's ass this time lifting him up so that he could wrap his legs around him. Pressing him against the house Brian lowered onto his cock.

Justin groaned as he felt himself impaled on the cock, wanting to be completely connected Justin ran his fingers through Brian's hair pulling him in for another kiss as Brian began fucking him.

Brian's thrusting got faster and faster as the sensations began to overwhelm him. He broke the kiss to watch Justin start stroking himself watching him pull and tug combined with the feeling of Justin sucking on his neck and the knowledge that it would leave a mark proved to much sending him over the edge. Both men grunted as they shot their load simultaneously. They stayed pressed against the wall until they came down from their high. Lifting Justin a little Brian pulled out then set the younger man down with a kiss. After throwing away the condom Brian gathered his cloths and dressed watching as Justin did the same. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked sensing a change in the man.

"Brian, I wanna come home," Justin whispered on the verge of tears.

Cupping the teen’s face in his hands he looked him in the eyes speaking softly he said, "Good cause I want you to come home and I don't want you to ever leave again." He kissed him once again. "Let's go inside before they start wondering what happened." Smiling Brian took Justin by the hand and led him back inside.


The End.
[6.26.02]