Title: Burning Love

Author: Jae Kayelle

Email: bcunningham@sk.sympatico.ca

Rating: NC17

Fandom: Queer As Folk

Pairing: Stuart/Vince

Spoilers: mild one for QAF2

Distribution: list archive

Disclaimer: characters belong to Russell T. Davies. I'm just borrowing them.

Summary: A day in the sun leads to some fun.

Feedback: good or bad it only makes me write more.

Note: This came out of noticing that Vince and Stuart both had at least one day's growth of beard at the end of QAF2. You just never know where
or when inspiration will strike.


Burning Love
by Jae Kayelle


The American Southwest was harsh for a pair of young men from the United Kingdom. Vince had turned boiled lobster red after just one day in the sun. Stuart, of course, tanned beautifully. Sod him anyway, Vince thought as he applied another layer of lotion on his arms. Maybe sun-tanning in just his shorts earlier hadn't been such a good idea. He'd overdone it. Even his legs felt like there was a furnace blasting away under the skin. He turned the hotel room air conditioner on maximum then laid back on the bed without a shirt on and his khaki shorts unzipped. Just about to drift off into sleep, he heard the door to the room open.

"Hiya," he opened his eyes and greeted Stuart. "What've you got there?"

Stuart set aside the bag he carried with a rustle of plastic and crawled across the bed to flop down next to him. Vince took some comfort in the
fact that Stuart tended to wilt in the heat, too, after awhile. Vince nudged him with his elbow and hissed at the ache of the burn. It was everywhere.

Stuart lay with his arm across his eyes. "I got something to soothe your sunburn."

"Yeah? What is it?"

With a bit of effort, Stuart levered himself off the bed. He reached down for Vince's hand and pulled him up as well.

"Shower first."

"Shower? I just put on half a tube of Solarcaine."

"Is it helping?"

"Sort of is, yeah."

"What I have is better."

#

Stuart set the temperature of the water at coolish and Vince could have kissed him for it. In fact, he did. He turned to face his boyfriend who stood close behind him. Boyfriend. Who'd have thought after all this time of following Stuart Alan Jones around that they'd end up in a love relationship? Depositing a lingering kiss on Stuart's lips, he touched his lover's face with questioning fingertips then rubbed his own jaw.

"You need a shave. I need a shave."

"Nah. I like you scruffy."

Vince blushed.

"Have I ever told you how cute you look when you blush? It even shows through that interesting tan you have."

Vince glanced down and saw that Stuart had an erection. Hell, so did he. Looking up, he bit his lip. "You look cute with a hard-on."

Stuart laughed delightedly. "Vince Tyler. You slut." He drew him in close for a long, deep kiss, mindful of the sunburn. Then he released him.

"Okay. Let's get that crap off you and I'll give you your present."

"Isn't that my present?" Vince pointed at Stuart's eager cock.

Grinning widely, Stuart repeated, "Slut."

He grabbed the soap and proceeded to thoroughly wash Vince from top to bottom and back up again. By the time he was done Vince was ready to shag right there in the shower. He tried to get frisky but Stuart deftly warded off his hands, determined to do things his way. Soon Vince was sparkling clean and helping Stuart rinse off.

They got out of the shower, towelled off and Vince was bundled off to the bed.

"Take your towel off and lie down," he was instructed.

Obeying but with a self-conscious smile on his face, he waited for whatever Stuart had in mind.

The gorgeous man who miraculously wanted to spend his life with Vince opened the bag and removed a bottle of something green. That's all he saw before being ordered to close his eyes.

Again, Vince did as he was told. There were times when blindly following Stuart was a good thing.

A few seconds later he felt the bed shift as Stuart knelt beside him, his hands moving on Vince's arms and chest. Then… Heaven. Bliss. Salvation.

"What is that? It feels so good."

"Aloe vera gel. Got it at the chemist's. It should heal your burn."

"I think it's working already," Vince declared happily.

Stuart worked in silence for a few minutes. He ran his hands over Vince's body with almost clinical detachment, until he got the burned areas covered, then his touch became more intimate, loving. "Turn over," he said.

Vince did as he was urged.

Stuart continued his ministrations on Vince's sore back, traveling lower and lower until his hands were spreading the prone man's ass cheeks.

"Oy! I didn't get burned down there."

"My mistake." Stuart finished applying the aloe vera, put his hands on Vince's hips and flipped him over. They got their legs tangled in the transfer, and then Vince was on his back, arms up over his head and gazing into Stuart's blue-grey eyes. He must have let his feelings show because Stuart stopped and sat back on his heels, returning the stare.

"You're beautiful, Vince."

"No. I'm not," Vince automatically protested.

Stuart quickly leaned down and silenced him with a deep kiss, his tongue diving into Vince's throat. Startled, Vince fought back with his own forceful kiss. Grabbing Stuart's head, he held on so tightly Stuart over-balanced and fell on top of him. Vince yelped as Stuart's arm brushed roughly against his sunburned chest. Stuart abruptly sat up.

"Sorry. You okay?"

"Yeah," Vince let out a sagging breath. "Just hurts a bit."

"Let me kiss it and make it better."

"Stuart, I don't think…"

"Shh. This won't hurt at all."

"But won't I taste like that stuff you just put on me?"

A quiet laugh was his only answer.

Vince watched as the dark head bent over him. Stuart's lips traced lazy circles across his stomach, feathery touches that, as promised, did not hurt but caused shivers to dance through him. Stuart moved up to capture Vince's left nipple, tonguing it to erection, sucking on the bud with enough force to make Vince cry out. There was a current of electricity running directly from the nipple to his groin. He felt his cock throb in response.

Clamping his hands on Stuart's shoulders, he pushed him down to get the attention where he needed it to be.

Stuart's talented mouth latched on and sucked. Hard.

Vince's toes curled and he arched up, Stuart riding out the bucking and sticking with him.

"Oh…my…god! Stuart! P-please…I…"

Fortunately Stuart understood his incoherency. He let Vince's cock slide through his lips and sat up looking like the proverbial cream-lapping cat. His hands lifted Vince's legs, which were spread wantonly on the bed covers, and threw one over his shoulder.

Stuart's fingers, Vince had found out their first time together, were as talented as his mouth. Maybe more. Right now they were stroking Vince's cock with as much finesse as the earlier demonstration then travelled down to fondle the heavy sac as Vince squirmed in frustration.

"Patience, Vince…"

"Haven't got any left!"

Vince pulled his leg down, wrestled Stuart onto his back and took over. Kneeling over him he reached for the lube that sat on the bedside table and for a condom. He worked the rubber onto Stuart's cock, which by now was flush with his belly. Then he quickly applied the lube and tossed the remainder aside onto the bed. Grasping the base of Stuart's cock in his fist, Vince raised up and positioned it against his anus.

Stuart watched with fascination as Vince worked himself down onto the rock hard shaft. His lover who constantly surprised him, grunted a little as the head was forced past the tight ring of muscle. Their eyes met and held as Vince slowly sank down, minute beads of sweat appearing on his upper lip and darkening the beginnings of a moustache.

Stuart had one rational thought that Vince looked mighty damn sexy with or without a moustache, and then his boyfriend slid down as far as physically possible, removed his hand and began to ride him. Using his legs, his hands on Stuart's shoulders, and the muscles surrounding the opening of his ass, Vince slammed down again and again. Stuart heaved up meeting him thrust for thrust.

They rocked together, the bed creaking in protest. Vince wrapped his hand around his own cock and began to wildly pump it. He raised his face to the ceiling, mouth open slightly, his breathing quick and erratic.

The sight of Vince lost in abandon pushed Stuart over the boundaries of control. Panting, he could feel his orgasm starting. It gathered and virtually exploded deep inside the inferno that was Vince Tyler.

Vince was quick to follow, ropes of semen gushing out to splatter Stuart on the chest and belly. He sagged suddenly leaving Stuart to catch him in his arms, folding him in close and holding him there. After they came down, and Stuart had reached between them to remove the condom, Vince rolled off to lie spread-eagled on the bed.

Stuart got up and went into the bathroom returning with a wet cloth that he used to clean Vince. He lay down again, snuggling against his lover's side.

"You sweated off the gel."

Vince laughed. "Rubbed it off, more like."

"That too."

Vince let his hand rest against Stuart's chest, one finger wandering, tracing a languid path against the smooth skin.

Stuart twisted so that he lay on his stomach, propped up on his elbows. He simply gazed at Vince.

"Beautiful."

"Stop. You're spoiling me." Vince smiled nevertheless.

"You deserve to be spoiled, Vince."

Then Stuart began to place idle kisses in random spots all over Vince's torso. He drifted farther south and nuzzled the sensitive skin on Vince's inner thighs. Vince jerked away in response.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry. Stubble burn. Your beard scraped…"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'll shave in the morning. Don't want to look macho or anything."

They both laughed at that. With Stuart's walk he was never going to be mistaken for macho. Though, Vince thought, if he continued to carry that pistol around…

Stuart dragged his index finger along the tan line on Vince's upper thigh.

"We both look ridiculous with white skin where our shorts were. Next time we go sun tanning we should do it nude. Get brown all over." He grinned.

Vince, however, was horrified. "Nude? Are you daft? The way I burn I could permanently damage something vital."

Stuart wriggled down to kiss Vince's sleepy cock. "I'll be sure to personally apply lots of sunscreen before we go out."

Vince thought about it. "Oh? Well, only if you promise."

"I do, Vince love. I do."


# end