Title: Love Your God

Author: Mike

Fandom: The Prophecy

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Zophael/Pyriel

Status: Complete

Archive: Yes

E-Mail Address For Feedback: wargodares00@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: One-part story

Warnings: Contains profanity, explicit sexual content, slash

Disclaimer: The Prophecy and its characters belong to Dimension Films, Gregory Widen, Patrick Lussier, Joel Soisson, and Carl Dupre. I have received no money for this story.

Spoilers: end of Prophecy 3-The Ascent

Summary: A serious question from Maggie triggers a lustful memory for Zophael.

Notes: Takes place near the end of Prophecy 3-The Ascent.

 

LOVE YOUR GOD

By Mike

Maggie drove onward, farther into the desert, after her lover Danyael. She was told that Danyael, a nephilim, was trying to stop the 'Saviour of Light' named Pyriel. Things were very different than what she'd been taught in church. She left those ways behind, believing instead in Danyael's philosophy. That God had abandoned His children, His world. That God is a dead-beat dad. But now, she was seriously questioning her beliefs. True, she stopped believing in a loving God..how can she, when so much suffering continues in this life? And yet, an angel was sitting beside her.


Zophael--wearing dark clothes, with wavy black hair to match--was lost in his thoughts. About the future. About what would happen when Pyriel--the Angel of Genocide--would take over. The world would be cleansed of all humans, he knew *that* much. Yet ever since Gabriel talked about what it's like to be 'with' a woman, Zophael had doubts.

Are humans really so bad? They must be! They are the cause of this war, the reason why Gabriel started this war in the first place. Yes, they must be destroyed. Then God, Yahweh Elohim, would be next.

Pyriel would succed where Lucifer failed..God will be dethroned, with Genocide ruling as Supreme Deity. Zophael considered what would happen after they killed Danyael. After all, Maggie wasn't so bad-looking. In fact, he was thinking about having a time with her, if she survived. Zophael smiled at the naughty thought. **Yes..me, Magdalena, and my lord Pyriel. That would be VERY stimulating.**

For the past twenty minutes, Maggie had been wanting to ask the angel a question about his Creator, one that had been gnawing at ther for a while. Finally, she broke the silence. "Tell me something...do you still love your God?"


The Spy of God looked over at her, strangely curious. What kind of question is THAT?


She turned to look at him. "The *truth*."


Zophael closed his eyes for a moment, suddenly taken back to another time. Another place.

-----FLASHBACK-----

The year was 1248. The place..in the spot of what is now the desert of Arizona. Zophael descended to the rocky landscape, folding his wings. The feathers transformed into a dark overcoat. "You called, Lord?"


The tall man wore all white, covered by a bleach-white coat which hung past the knees. His blond hair hung past his shoulders. Pyriel.


He nodded, "Yes. Report on your progress."


"Our actions and plans go unnoticed, our desires or motives are unquestioned."


"And the war? Any victories for either side yet?"

"None. No one has gained a foothold for long."

"Ahh..that is to be expected."

"What are my orders?"

"Last week, you gave assistance to the Pope, you reminded him that man is above us."


"Yes. Gabriel was furious at the man's sermon to the Archdiocese. He nearly killed two of his own angels trying to find the cause for this sudden..shift of attitude among the monkeys."


"Were you found out?"

"No, though I believe he suspects me a little."

"Then you shall confirm his suspicions. Go to Michael, tell him of Gabriel's plot to kill the Pope."


"And then?"

"Michael will send a few mesengers to protect him, putting Gabriel on guard. Then you must help Gabriel destroy those guards. His faith in you will be restored, he will question himself of why he even doubted you in the first place. The more dramatic you persuade Michael, the stronger the trust Gabriel will have when you switch roles."


Zophael smiled. "Yes..that will prove successful. Shall I go at once?"


"Yes, do it."

The spy walked away.

Suddenly, Pyriel looked at his agent, stretching his arm towards him. "Zophael!"


He turned around.

Pyriel walked closer to him, at least one foot of space was between them. "Do you love me?"


What? Zophael nodded with conviction, "I *serve* you."

Pyriel smiled. "That is not what I asked..but come, we shall find out!" He grabbed him by the coat, pulling him close, one hand on the back of his neck..he kissed the angel hard, forcing his tongue into Zophael's mouth.


His eyes opened wide in shock. "MMffpphh.."

He continues to flick his tongue in the mouth, deeper. Hot.


Zophael groaned, suddenly taken by the sensation. He breathed gruffly, sucking on the tongue. He felt Pyriel's other hand moving on his ass, clutching tight. He, in turn, moved his hnds into the coat, rubbing his way down to Pyriel's groin. He fiddled with the zipper, finally spreading the pants open. He clamped on the genitals, squeezing gently, then moved in a circular moton, tracing a finger along the cock, down to the head.


Pyriel immediately got hard, quickly aroused. He pulled his mouth out of Zophael's. "Ohhh..I see your desire.." He pulled down his pants, followed by his undergarments. "Down!"


He obeyed. He dropped to his knees, getting to work. Cupped Genocide's balls in his hands, massaging them..he licked the underside of his cock, moving slowly to the head, then put his mouth on it. He forced his mouth to go down farther, the entire cock disapearing in his mouth. He sucked it slowly, back and forth.


"OOhhhhhhhh..mm..unghh!!!" He grunted with passion. He rocked his hips, grabbing Zophael's hair with his hands, bracing for lust.

He went deep-throat, going faster, still lacing the tongue on the cock, curling on the underside, to the head, and back again. He sucked faster, making slurping sounds. He dig his nails into Pyriel's back..


"Ohh..ohhh..YES!!" He arched his neck back, in immediate ecstasy.

He pulled out, but stopped at the head, sucking the 'shroom-piece furiously, while stroking the trunk with his hands.


"UNnnghhh!!! Oooohhhhh...ohhh..NGHH!! UNNGHHH!!!" In violent passion, he pulled his dick out of the guy's mouth. Grabbing Zophael, he pulled him up and turned him around. In a frenzy, he tore off the coat and removed the pants. "BEND! OVER!"


He smiled mischievously, "Oh! YES, Master! YES!!" He obeyed.

In a flash, Pyriel worked his way into his anus. It was hard at first, but he finally forced it in, jamming it to the hilt, his balls slapping Zophael's ass. He then grunted with pleasure, banging him hard, back and forth. He grabbed a hold of Zophael's shoulders, clawing him in rage, holding him tight. Thrusting upward, he went back and forth..harder with each motion now. Faster. HARDER. HARDER!!


Zophael shivered inside, his muscles expanding with pain. "MMmm! Ohhggghh! Mm..my GOD! OHH! UNGHH!! YES, my *GOD*!!"


Pyriel grunted between the action. "YES..damn right!!" He worked it in and out even faster, stiff as a tree now. "OHHH!! Oooohh...Feel this! Take this, spy..LOVE your god!!"


"Ohh..unghh..yes..ohh, YES! YES, I do! MMMGHH..ooohhh!! UNGHH! UNGGHHHH!!!"


"Right you are, you TAKE it! TAKE IT!! UNGHH! NGHH!!"


"I'm TAKING it..I'm *taking* it!! Ohhhh..."


He finally released, shooting his love all the way into Zophael's poop-chute, as they spasmed with energy. "ARRGHH!! AHH!! UNNNGHH!!.."


He thrusted deeper two more times, then came out. He pulled his pants back on, while Zophael did the same. "So..."


Zophael, fixing his zipper, turned to face his master. "Yes?"

"I will ask you once more. Do you *love* me?!"

He nodded, more seriously now. "YES! you Know I do."

"Good. Let us remember that."

"So..is it my turn now?"

He looked over at him. "WHAT?!"

"Is it my time to fuck you now-"

"NO! I am Genocide!" He violently backhanded Zophael across the face. "You fool! How DARE you be insolent?! I..AM..*GOD*!!! *I*..FUCK *you*!!!!"


He bowed, holding his face. "Yes, Lord Pyriel. I repent for my sin."


The wrathful angel calmed down a little. "Great, you are forgiven, but do not question me thusly again."


"Of course not, I understand my place."


"Excellent. Go now." He pointed to the horizon. "Leave."


Zophael turned from him, walking away from the scene.


Pyriel smiled, laughing silently. Then, bodies appeared around and under him. Lightning flashed. He raised his arms outward...

-----END FLASHBACK-----

~~~The Present~~~

Zophael opened his eyes, detaching from the memory. What was her question? Oh, yes. **'Do you still love your God?'** Zophael turned away, gazing at the road. He replied calmly, "As much as he loves me..."

 


--The End--