Title: Tokens

Author: Mary Willing Prey

Email: willing.prey@verizon.net

Website: http://www.geocities.com/willing_prey/index.html

Pairing: Ed/Lewis

Posted to the PreyForIt list: December 7, 2000

Note: Answer to the handcuff challenge. What if instead of being a bondage device,the handcuffs were a token of affection?

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction and in no way is intended to infringe the copyright and rights of William Schmidt, ABC, Warners or the cast and crew of Prey in any way. This is not a commercial enterprise and I am not making any money from this.


TOKENS
By Mary Willing Prey
* * *


Ed Tate lay in bed with his eyes shut. If he opened them all he'd see was the ceiling, not the eyes he wanted to. Those beautiful blue eyes, so liquid blue, they had been so soft the last time he had seen them. It had been almost two years. He let his mind drift back to the last time he saw them.


~~~~~~~~~~

He was at a convention. It was cold and snowing outside. He had to be here two more days hearing lectures and attending stupid 'parties' like this one. At least the food was good, not like last night. In the buffet line, he bumped into a gorgeous man, blue eyes, a compact body and short graying hair. Ed had stood around with him for a while until it became obvious that he wasn't interested. Ed left him with a "Well, look me up later and we can talk." He walked off. Ed knew it wasn't a good idea to pick someone up at one of these events, but he was so attractive.

A couple of hours later he had done all the requisite schmoozing and he was tired. He was preparing to leave when the man approached him again. "You said something about talking?" Ed was asked.

"Sure." Ed said. "But not here. How about my room?" He kept his voice calm. He hoped they'd end up doing more than talking.

They had barely entered his room when Ed felt his mouth being assaulted by his companion. Ed leaned back against the now closed door and pulled him close. He tasted so wonderful and sweet, his tongue darting in and out, making Ed quest for more. When they pulled away to breathe, Ed asked. "How did you know?"

The man gave a low chuckle that came from deep in his throat. "Oh, I know a lot about you, Dr. Edward Tate. But lets finish what we came here for, then we can talk." He nipped then kissed Ed's chin.

Ed never did know how they got out of their clothes so quickly. Then he was being nuzzled and kissed and directed to the bed.

After they tumbled into the bed Ed felt hands exploring his body. He groaned and reached for his companion. "Oh, no. My treat." He heard as his hands are stretched above his head. Then he heard the click of metal, once and then twice. The second one around his left wrist.

"Hey, what's this?" He said, panic in his voice. He was not into bondage, just good hard sex.

"Shhh." He heard. "I won't hurt you. Call this my bond of trust." Ed looked into the man's eyes and relaxed. He again felt lips on his and a soft tongue quested for entrance. Ed opened his mouth and sucked on the questing tongue. The man pulled back again. "I could hurt you like this but I won't. I promise."

Ed felt his body being caressed and stroked by strong hands, followed by soft lips and an exciting tongue. Soon he was groaning and begging, "Please, more. Something more." He heard that chuckle again. The man was insufferably pleased with himself.

He felt lips and a tongue on his cock, nipping and licking, gently sucking on the head. Ed's hips bucked towards the heat of that mouth only to have his hips firmly held as the sweet torture continued. He felt teeth nip at his cock causing him a bit of pain only to be followed by a tongue or sucking lips causing him pleasure. He was rocked back and forth between each sensation until all he could think about was release.

When he was right at the edge, the man stopped. Ed felt lips on his again. He pulled his companion close with his free arm. Then he heard a passion harshened voice in his ear. "Turn over. I want all of you."

Ed did. When he supported himself on one arm he couldn't touch himself and whimpered. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you." Ed felt gentle hands on his back, then a lube slickened finger entered him. Ed bucked against the intrusion, wanting more.

"Be calm, my sweet. Anticipation adds so much." He enters Ed again with another finger. Ed is groaning now. He wants release. His cock is leaking, he is so close.

"Take me now." He begs. "Please." Ed wants him so badly. Ed has never wanted a lover like he wanted this one.

The man took Ed slowly, entering him inch by inch, letting Ed adjust to his girth, preventing Ed from impaling himself on his cock. He starts thrusting slowly, until he can no longer control himself and pounds himself into Ed, his lube-covered hand stroking Ed's cock. All too soon Ed comes, coating his companion's hand in hard spurts. This triggers his partner's climax. With a soft groan, he falls beside Ed,pulling him down and holding him close.

"See, Ed, I told you I wouldn't hurt you." He nuzzled against Ed again. "Anticipation adds so much." He spoons himself around Ed's back.

Ed shakes his hand still bound in the handcuff. "Do you think you could take this off?" Ed still wasn't too sure about being held but his companion had not hurt him as promised.

"Soon. Soon. I'm not done yet." Ed shifted to face his lover. He kissed and licked the broad chest in front of him, coming up to the hard column of his neck.

Ed felt a strong hand on his hip pulling his ass close to his lover. "This is mine." He heard him hiss. "You will give it to no other." Ed looked into blue eyes that blazed into his. "Mine."

"Yours." Ed whispered. He didn't know why. Those eyes softened to such a blue, he could see nothing else. His lover laughed and Ed felt him move again. Ed knew he was lubing his cock again. It made Ed get hard again. He didn't know he could get excited again so quickly.

Ed was entered slowly. The man took him slowly, carefully, letting the friction of the skin between them caress Ed's cock. This time it was a slow seduction. His lover raised Ed's leg to allow him greater entrance. His other hand held his hip still, controlling the motion, depth and friction.

Ed thought he was drowning in sensation. It lasted forever and yet it was over too soon. This time when it was over, he didn't even ask about the handcuff. He just snuggled close to his lover, knowing everything would be all right.

He woke the next morning at the ringing of the phone with his wake up call. He answered but the only thing he could think was that he was an idiot. You don't take strange men that you don't know back to your hotel room. He didn't even know what his name was. Then Ed noticed that he was out of the handcuff. On the bedside table were the handcuffs, the key and a note. Ed kept all three.


~~~~~~~~~~

Ed was awake even though his alarm was going off insistently. Ed reached over with his free hand and shut it off. He reached for the handcuff key on his bedside table and unlocked himself. He had slept this way almost every night for the past two years. He dropped the handcuffs and the key in the bedside drawer.

At least he knew his lover was safe. He had been shocked at the meeting when he saw the photograph of Lewis. Even after two years, those eyes still haunted him. Ed had checked last week. Ed discovered that when he hacked into the database and made sure his lover was transferred to a less secure facility, which was what his lover needed.

Ed picked up the note that was getting warn from being read so often. 'Keep these as a token of my affection. We'll need them when we meet again. L." Signed with a letter not a name. What would his friends'say when they discovered he had fallen in love with the man that wanted them dead.

He sighed and got up to start another day.


END