Title: Pastimes

Author: Mary Willing Prey

Email: willing.prey@verizon.net

Website: http://www.geocities.com/willing_prey/index.html

Pairing: Tom/Ed

Posted to the PreyForIt list: December 6, 2000

Note:Handcuff challenge story

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction and in no way is intended to infringe the copyright and rights of William Schmidt, ABC, Warners or the cast and crew of Prey in any way. This is not a commercial enterprise and I am not making any money from this.


PASTIMES
By Mary Willing Prey
* * *


Tom's head hurt and his cock ached. Now he had been dumped in a room with Ed Tate, handcuffed together and they were both nude. What had possessed Ed to meet his old friends at a leather bar?

The past twenty-four hours had been a nightmare. Ed missing and then discovering where he had gone. He showed up and asked too many questions. His old friends had told Tom that Ed would be all right but they had been hiding something. As soon as he tasted the drink on his lips, while talking to a pair of men who claimed to have seen Ed, he knew it was drugged. He rolled it on his tongue for a few seconds identifying which drug they had used. He discovered he had two options. Take the drug and suffer the consequences or not take it and maybe never find where they had taken Ed. He drank it down. The sedative that they had chosen to use on him had only mild sedative effects on Dominants. Its main use was as an aphrodisiac.

He listened as they transported him to where ever they hid. He was to be one of the main attractions in a S/M show. He listened as they said they had someone else also. He assumed it must be Ed. The show would be tomorrow night. He didn't have too long to get them out.

When he was sure his captors had left them alone, he shook the man next to him. "Ed. Ed. Wake up."

He saw one brown eye open then the other. "Hi, Tom. Whatcha doing here?" He looked around at the cell they were in, bare except for a cheap metal frame bed in the corner. "What am I doing here? And where is here?"

"I don't know where we are. You got snatched for a show, a sadomasochism show. I got snatched so I could rescue you. Now I'm wondering if it was such a good idea." He better get them out. He could take the pain and humiliation that was inflicted in these places. In fact, in his tenure as a chameleon, he had. He had played both sides of the game. He didn't know if Ed could take it.

"Man, remind me that no good deed goes unpunished. When I get out of here I'm gonna remind my good friends why I quit playing little boy games." Tom was surprised that he sensed no fear in his friend only anger. "Hey, what happened to all my clothes, and handcuffs too. I am definitely going to remind them."

"Let's get up off the floor. We've got to get out of here." Tom helps him up, his condition painfully obvious.

"Tom, you've got a problem." Ed looks at the smaller man's engorged erection. "Come on let me help you with it and I'll tell you my deep dark secrets. And why I was probably snatched."

"Ed, you're all right with this? I can solve my problem myself." He doesn't want to put Ed in awkward position.

Ed pulls him over to the bed and invites him to sit. "Tom, I've always liked guys, that's why I got into surfing and other stuff. I like girls better but I wouldn't turn you down. I might as well let you know. That leather bar? It used to be a private club a few years back. I did three shows a week in my first year of college. It was fun. A little slap and tickle sex. Then they wanted me to get into heavier stuff. Whips, chains, pain. That's when I quit." He waited for Tom's reaction to what he said.

"Why'd you quit, Ed? I know you weren't disgusted by the idea." He looked at Ed waiting for his reaction.

Ed leaned over and kissed him. Tom leaned into the kiss and hungrily took what was offered. "Why, Ed?" He said breathlessly.

"Because I was starting to enjoy it too much. I was a top, a dominant. I started to get off on the infliction of real pain. I liked it when I was doing it but afterward I hated myself. I quit. I couldn't do it any more." He kissed him again, tasting deeply, not knowing if he'd ever get the chance again.

"Tom, let me do this." He whispers in his ear. "I don't think I'll ever get a chance to go down on you again. You concentrate on how to get out of here, let me concentrate on your body. You have a wonderful body."

"Okay, Ed." Tom captures Ed's lower lip and sucks on it. "But I can't promise I will be able to think too clearly."

Ed slides to the floor and gets between Tom's legs. He starts by licking him from top to base, eliciting a groan from Tom's throat. "Ed, I can't take much teasing. Do you think..."

Ed immediately engulfs his cock, taking it in to the base. He starts sucking in earnest wanting to give him as much pleasure as possible. All too soon, Tom's body tightens and he comes forcefully in Ed's mouth. He whispers Ed's name in a soft caress. Ed continues to lick and suck until Tom relaxes and is spent. "Feel better, Tom?"

"Yeah, you're talented. I really enjoyed it. But I'll be hard again soon." Tom runs his free hand through Ed's hair. "The drug they gave me acts as an aphrodisiac on Dominants. I would never put you in this position, even though I do find you attractive. Humans have taboos about things like this. What are we gonna tell Sloan?"

Ed shrugged. "Just never mention it. Look, you came here to get me out. No one needs to know the details. She knows I like guys. If you want to continue something after we get out, we can see what happens. Who knows, maybe she'll share. That is, if you would share, too."

"That does open possibilities." Tom's hand tightens on the metal of the bed frame as he starts to get hard again. Then his fingers touch it, a wire that is attached to the bed. He moves his hand and looks at the piece of stray wire that had one time held some thing to the bed. Just what he needed. "Ed, come and sit in my lap."

Ed comes and straddles him; their cocks sandwiched between them. "So it wasn't only me that enjoyed it." He kisses Ed and then pulls him close to whisper in his ear. "I don't know if they are listening to us or not. Can you be really loud during sex?"

"Oh, yeah no problem about that. What's up? Besides the two of us." Ed sucks on Tom's ear and starts to rock, rubbing hardness against hardness, creating delicious friction. Slick skin against slick skin. "Tom, you smell so good." Ed croons. "You taste so good."

"I think I may have our way out." He let the pleasure build, higher and higher. When he felt Ed start to come, he shouted with him and snapped the wire. He almost lost his mind he thought, trying to concentrate on both things, with the pleasure singing through him. But he held in his hand a two-inch piece of wire. Enough to pick the handcuff lock. They were both covered with sweat and semen.

He brought the handcuffs up and in seconds, they were free. "Tom," Ed whispered "Why'd they handcuff us together?"

"Because it's much harder to escape if we are together rather than apart." Tom tells him kissing him quickly. "We got free just in time. Someone's coming."

"Someone other than us." Ed quips as he gets off of Tom. Tom takes up a place beside the door and lets Ed stand in the middle of the room.

When the door opens Tom tosses the first man at Ed and takes the other one down almost immediately. He turns to help Ed and finds the other man standing over his victim. "Dammit Tom. I think I broke my hand." He held his hand and shook it. "What now?"

"Strip 'em. We'll put their clothes on and walk out." He looked at the cuffs in Ed's hand and smiled. "After we strip 'em, we cuff 'em."

Tom was right. Dressed, no one noticed that they didn't belong there. When they got out, they found where they were. "Tom, I guess we'll have to call the cops on them. Do you know when they were planning their little drama?"

"Yeah, sometime tonight. Why?" He was glad that Ed put his arm around Tom's shoulders, without reservation.

"Good." Ed glanced around and saw they were alone. He kissed Tom on the cheek. "We'll call the cops tomorrow. They got stars for their show."

The streets echoed with the sounds of the two friends laughing.



END