Title: Green Jello

Author: Mary Willing Prey

Email: willing.prey@verizon.net

Website: http://www.geocities.com/willing_prey/index.html

Pairing: Ed/Lewis

Posted to the PreyForIt list: December 14, 2000

Note: I started thinking about all the different things we have at a holiday meal. Actually it wasn't my grandma that brought the jello, it was my great aunt. But at every family event where you brought food that's what she brought.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction and in no way is intended to infringe the copyright and rights of William Schmidt, ABC, Warners or the cast and crew of Prey in any way. This is not a commercial enterprise and I am not making any money from this.


GREEN JELLO
By Mary Willing Prey
* * *


Lewis leaned against the side of the doorway and watched Ed sit at the small kitchen table playing with a bowl of green jello. It was almost noon and he still hadn't gotten dressed, he was still wearing the pair of sweatpants he had put on before breakfast. He wouldn't have put those on except Lewis had refused to feed him the first time he came to the breakfast table naked.

He was unhappy and Lewis could not figure out why. Lewis watched his lover play, poking a spoon in and out of it, as he sat in the chair, his head on one arm on the back of the chair. Ed had turned the chair around again and was astraddle it as he sat, lost in thought. Lewis had come to realize that he could not change years of habit overnight.

This was their first time to actually try to live together since they had come together again. Over the Christmas holidays, Ed had more than a week off and Lewis had recently bought this house and some land outside the city. It was in an area where new construction had been recently banned so he picked it up rather cheaply. At first Lewis had thought it was because the house was so sparsely furnished but now he thought there must be another reason.

Since it was the holidays and Ed had told everyone he was going out of town they should be undisturbed. They both enjoyed their sexual relationship, if there was to be any more than that they would have to work many things out.

He came over and sat down behind Ed on the chair, pressing him close and wrapping his arms around him. He pressed his head against Ed's and asked his question. "What bothers you so?"

Ed paused in his reverie. He thought about not answering, but Lewis was the king of patience. Tom had told him that Lewis could wait days for an answer if he wanted to. He'd come back to it again and again. "Nothin'." He answered. He also knew that Lewis wouldn't let it go at that.

"Ummm." Lewis said, as he put two fingers in the jello and tasted it. "What is this?"

Ed's eyes perked up as he saw that. Even though he had only been with him for a few weeks, he knew that was very not-Lewis. "Green Jell-O. Why?"

"Why did you make it?" Lewis asked. He put the fingers back in the jello and put them in Ed's mouth, "It's too sweet, artificially flavored, semi-solid and rather disgusting."

Ed sucked the jello off his fingers and then answered his question. "It's Christmas and my grandma always used to make it for the holidays with little marshmallows. I left the marshmallows out. I asked her once why she made it since only the kids ate it. She told me that she was old enough to get away with it." He frowned and figured he might as well come clean. The taste of the jello on his tongue made him think of the holidays. "Why didn't you come to the office party? You're a part of the team, a consultant, but still a part. I got you something."

"And how would I explain myself? I would stand out too much. We can celebrate here." Ed was missing the holidays with his friends and family? Perhaps. "Do you miss your grandmother and your family?"

"My grandmother, yes, she died a couple of years ago. My family, no. When my dad found out I liked guys as well as girls, he told me if I ever fucked another man, he'd disown me. I went right out and got thoroughly blitzed and rather thoroughly fucked. I never went home again. I was nineteen." He still remembered that little scene. "I wonder what my dad would say about you."

"Ummm," was all that brought from Lewis. After a while he said, "This is not suitable for eating. I think, however, it may be suitable for something else." He picked up the bowl and got up. He took Ed's hand and pulled him to the almost empty living room. In front of the fireplace, the puddle of blankets and pillows from their last night's lovemaking were still there. Lewis squatted and straightened the blankets out. "Lay down." He said as he patted the blanket.

Ed did so, lying down on his stomach as Lewis indicated. Lewis tugged his pants off and tossed them aside. Ed saw Lewis's shirt, pants, shoes and socks follow. Ed had never seen Lewis act spontaneously but apparently he was. Ed waited, trying to be calm, wondering what was going on.

Ed yelped as a splat of jello hit his back. "What are you doing?" Lewis was never impulsive! His every move was planned.

"I told you it was unsuitable for eating. It is a gel however, and it will melt to a liquid. That makes it perfect to give you a massage with." Ed couldn't see the smile on his face. He was quite pleased with himself that he had been able to surprise him. He was also taking Ed out of his doldrums. Lewis started to massage the cool gel into Ed's back, watching it melt and stain everything green. Ed wouldn't be back to work for more than a week so it shouldn't matter.

"That's cold, and besides have you got a food fetish?" As Lewis's strong fingers broke up the tightness in his back, he moaned. He loved Lewis's hands on him. Each time Lewis touched him, it brought out a passion he never knew he had. He jumped every time more jello was added to his back. "Everything's going to be green." He tried to complain. It was hard to complain when he wanted to beg Lewis not to stop.

Lewis just made that chuckle that always warmed Ed. Sometimes Ed thought he did it just to get his reaction. As he came down to Ed's buttocks he added more jello and then leaned forward and bit and licked the remains of it off of Ed's back. He moaned again.

"I thought it wasn't suitable for eating." Ed gasped. Now he didn't know if it was just a massage or more than that. He had gotten so hard he wanted to move.

"It's not." Lewis's honeyed voice had become harsh and husky. "I'm tasting you."

Ed shivered as more jello was wedged in the crease of his ass and massaged inside him by two strong fingers. He knew what would come next. Soon he felt himself lifted and the pillows put under his hips. Ed splayed his legs wanting more. He felt Lewis enter him in one smooth stroke, but he was chilled. He had coated his cock with the jello. Ed moaned again. "Oh, god. I've never felt anything like that before." He pushed himself against Lewis.

Lewis scooped the last of the jello out of the bowl and coated his hand with it. He reached around Ed and grasped his erection with his jello-covered hand feeling the jello melt when it touched his hot shaft. Ed jumped back onto Lewis only to push himself into Lewis's hand. Lewis started stroking powerfully and deeply into Ed, matching his movements inside him with the movements of his hand. His other hand traced Ed's back until Lewis knew he was close. Then he drove himself inside, in earnest, until Ed shouted at his climax. Lewis climaxed also, silently but no less powerfully.

Lewis lay beside Ed on the blanket waiting for him to get his breath back. He held Ed close and bit his ear, tickling Ed's neck with the wisps of his beard, just as Ed loved. "Ummm, your grandmother was right. Green jello is perfect for the holidays." This time it was Ed's turn to chuckle.


END