Title: UNWILLING DONOR

Author: Natasha

Email: natasha@kyxar.fr

Fandom: the Pretender

Rating: NC17, slash m/m

Pairing: Jarod/Sydney

Archive: yes

Feedback: makes me write faster

Disclaimer: not mine.

Summary: Sydney, under a life or death threat, captures Jarod in order to harvest genetic material. He thinks it will be easy. He's wrong. Especially when he discovers how attractive his protege has become...

Thanks to Helen, my so patient beta-reader :-)

This story is archived at my site http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Lot/8376/pretender/pretender.html

 

UNWILLING DONER

By Natasha

Jarod awakened with a start, wondering what had happened. Then he remembered. Sydney. Sydney had drugged him and captured him.

He had met Sydney in a cyber-cafe. The older man wanted to talk to him about something he didn't specify, implying that it was urgent and vital. He had offered Jarod a drink and the pretender was unable to recall what had happened after that.

He scanned the room to find himself chained and bound to a bed with Sydney beside him, seated on a chair looking at him thoughtfully. Jarod wondered if he was in the Centre. Probably. Even if the room looked like a normal bedroom.

"Hello, Jarod," Sydney said with a guilty smile.

Jarod sighed, "I should have known better I couldn't trust anybody."

"I'm sorry, Jarod, I'm really sorry," Sydney said, sounding sincere. "I had no choice. He threatened my son."

"Who?" Jarod asked.

"Lyle," Sydney answered, running a trembling hand through his hair. "Lyle wants something from you and he told me that if I didn't get it for him, he would go after my son again."

"Why doesn't Lyle ask me himself?" Jarod asked with scorn. "Is he still afraid of our last meeting?"

"Well, he can't. It's something that's beyond his abilities," Sydney cryptically replied. Jarod raised a brow. Sydney licked his lips nervously and added, "It's a medical act that he can't perform."

Jarod swallowed. He didn't like this at all. "Where are we?" he asked. "The Centre?"

"No. We're in a private place a friend rented to me for a few days. Lyle seems to have a deal with someone outside the Centre and even his father and Miss Parker don't know about it."

"What deal? What does he want that requires a medical act?" Jarod asked, his mind running full speed to guess what Lyle's tortured mind could have thought up. He was more confused than ever when he saw that Sydney waited to reply and seemed very embarrassed.

"Well," he finally said, "you know how important genetics is today?"

Jarod nodded. "Ok, spit it out, Sydney," he said with impatience.

"Lyle wants to sell your sperm to some rich women who want perfect children," Sydney finally revealed.

For the very first time in three years, Jarod blushed. "He wants..." he began.

Sydney nodded. "I'm really sorry, Jarod, really. But Nicholas trusts Lyle, despite all my warnings. He's his guest in a place Lyle owns. I don't want Nicholas to have an 'accident'."

Jarod shook his head. "I won't cooperate, Sydney. I can find your son and free him again if you want, but I will never cooperate."

Sydney sighed, "I knew that, that's why I used methods I don't like."

"You can't force me, Sydney," Jarod told him with confidence. "It's not something you can just take if I don't agree. And you know you can't use drugs."

Sydney sighed again. "I know that, too. Jarod, it's not as if it was a simulation that's going to kill people. It's only a bit of corporal fluid, nothing else."

"I'm not a donor for the production of perfect children!" Jarod exclaimed. "It's against my ethics."

"Jarod, there are thousands of men who sell their sperm and they're not criminals. They're only men who need money. There are thousands of women who want a child but not a husband. It's their choice, and don't tell me someone as tolerant as you can't understand a woman might want a child without a father. Even your favorite actress did it!"

Jarod shook his head again, "I agree that a woman might want a child without a father, and that she might want to use a sperm bank. I agree perfectly with that. But I don't want to be part of the process, that's all!"

"What embarrasses you about the process, Jarod?" Sydney asked, knowing that his protégé was very aware of children and their parentage.

"I don't want some child wondering who its father is," Jarod answered simply.

Sydney bit his lower lip, "It's a problem beyond you and me, Jarod. As I told you, you'll only give some women the joy of being mother. You won't destroy anything, you won't hurt anybody."

"I'm sorry, Sydney, but I refuse. That's final!"

Sydney began to pace in the little room. "You don't leave me much choice, Jarod."

"What? You're going to threaten me with a gun?" Jarod asked with irony. "It's not the best way."

Sydney smiled. "Your body has some needs you seem to be unaware of, Jarod," he commented conversationally. "So that's your last word? You refuse to cooperate?"

"I refuse," Jarod said. "I'll agree to help bring back your son but I refuse to do that!" He had nearly spat the last word.

"So I'll find* other ways," Sydney said. "I'll leave you for a few minutes."

*=*=*=*=*

Later...

Sydney put the materials he had just brought in on the little nightstand.

"Now Jarod, it's your choice. I can call the guards or you can cooperate. Knowing how private you are, if I were you, I'd choose to cooperate."

Jarod bit his lower lip.

"Come on, Jarod. If Nicholas needed some of your blood to survive, wouldn't you give him some?"

"Of course I would!" Jarod replied. "But that's not the same thing."

"It's exactly the same thing," Sydney replied quietly. "So Jarod, it's still your choice. Do you choose to cooperate?"

Jarod sighed and replied without looking at Sydney. "Since I'm tied to this bed, I can't keep you from using my body if you want. But I won't agree to it."

It was better than Sydney had hoped for. He knew that for Jarod's mind peace, he would have to force him a little.

"Lift your hips," Sydney ordered. Jarod licked his lips nervously and obeyed. Sydney unfastened the younger man's fly and pulled down his jeans. He didn't miss the blush on Jarod's face, so he tried to ease the mood by saying, "Commando, Jarod? You surprise me!"

Jarod's blush only increased and Sydney understood he was ashamed of having been caught with no underwear. Sydney wondered if it was by chance or a habit. He suddenly realized he knew very little about Jarod's sexuality.

"I'm going to free your legs, to leave you as comfortable as possible," he said. "I trust you not to try anything as foolish as a kick. It won't free you and it would make me angry."

Jarod let him unfasten the restraints without moving a muscle.

"Bend your knees and spread your legs," Sydney ordered.

This time, Jarod's cheeks turned a nice pink as he obeyed. Sydney had washed his hands and took a piece of sterile material impregnated with a light disinfectant. He quickly cleansed Jarod's private parts.

"Now, Jarod, I need you to relax," he said calmly. "It's only a medical act, that's all. You can find it agreeable or not, it's your choice."

Jarod swallowed and turned his head to the wall, not wanting to look at Sydney while the older man proceeded.

"Are you still a virgin, Jarod?" Sydney asked conversationally.

"No," the younger man replied sharply.

"Good. Think about a woman you'd particularly liked to have sex with. Think about her voice, her scent, her skin. It will help you."

Sydney began to draw slow circles on Jarod's stomach before turning his attention to the younger man's inner thighs. He left light strokes on each one before running a single finger along Jarod's still limp cock. This time, the younger man reacted and Sydney closed his fist on the now hardening member, pumping lightly at first then more firmly, in long strokes that made Jarod rock hard.

Sydney monitored the whole process. At first, Jarod resisted the urge to abandon himself, gritting his teeth. But soon, as the older man gently fondled his balls, the pretender gave up any resistance and began to thrust hard against Sydney's hand, softly moaning until he began to raise his hips for more. Sydney tightened his grip and increased the rhythm until he heard Jarod's moans become louder and louder, his lips parted as desire overwhelmed him.

"When you're ready to ejaculate, tell me, Jarod," he whispered. "We don't want to miss a drop."

Jarod's only reply was moans of increasing pleasure. He had barely said 'ready' when precum oozed from his hard shaft. Sydney took the recipient just in time to receive an impressive amount of white seed in it as Jarod came in long spurts, his whole body shaking as the climax hit him hard.

Sydney didn't leave Jarod until he had spurted his last drops of sperm into the container. Then he released the now softening member. Jarod immediately closed his legs and Sydney saw with a sorry heart that tears were running down his cheeks.

"I'll call the guards. They'll help clean you and..."

"Please don't!" Jarod cried in a begging tone. "Please, Sydney, don't humiliate me any more!"

Sydney stopped and looked at the younger man lying on the bed, still trapped in the restraints, still half naked. He unfastened the bonds, whispering, "Don't betray my trust, Jarod."

But Jarod wasn't in a state in which he could really think, so he used his usual abilities. He hurried to the bathroom, barely hearing Sydney telling him to give him his clothes and put on the bathrobe he'd find next to the shower.

As soon as the door was closed, Sydney sighed and leaned against the wall. He wasn't very proud of the throbbing erection in his pants, but he didn't have a lot of time,so he opened his fly, and quickly gave himself a handjob. His climax hit him hard, and he bit his lip to avoid crying aloud as he shot his semen. He didn't lose a single second doing up his clothes again.

When Jarod came out of the bathroom, clad in a navy bathrobe, he didn't even look at Sydney. Sydney said quickly, "I'll leave you free to move around, Jarod. The next session will be this evening. Lyle wants you to perform five times. You won't be free until they're finished. I thought you could do two sessions a day." Jarod nodded. Sydney finished up, "There are books and television. Use them."

He left quickly as guilt invaded his soul to a very deep level. He immediately phoned Lyle, "Where's my son?" he asked dryly.

"He's my guest in a place you don't know," Lyle replied in a quiet voice. "Don't worry, Sydney, he's fine. We're friends, you know. He trusts me."

"He'd wouldn't be so friendly if he knew that he was really a hostage!" Sydney replied sharply.

"But he doesn't know and he really enjoys being here," Lyle replied. "Five sessions, Sydney, don't forget."

"I've done the first," Sydney told him.

Lyle had a frank laugh, "I'd have liked to be a fly on the wall and see the whole scene. Tell me, Sydney, did he blush when you proceeded? Did you tell him it wasn't the first time you did it?"

"You're a real low-life, Lyle, and no, he didn't blush. He just remembered how you reacted when he had his gun pointed at your head and it made him come!" Sydney shot back.

"Four more sessions, Sydney," Lyle replied in a cold voice before hanging up.

*=*=*=*=*

The next sessions were easier for Sydney. Jarod let him tie his hands to the bed. As a psychiatrist, Sydney knew that Jarod needed to be restrained so that he could pretend he wasn't doing this of his own free will. This time, as soon as Jarod came, Sydney wanted to free his wrists, but the younger man told him suddenly, "I can do it once more. Just give me a few minutes."

Sydney nodded but nevertheless covered Jarod's lower body, giving him some privacy as Jarod breathed deeply. Sydney's own erection was throbbing in his pants and he felt uncomfortable. He realized it was the first time Jarod had spoken to him since the morning. He wondered how the younger man was taking the whole thing. He knew Jarod was shy about his body. He hoped he hadn't traumatized him too much.

"I had a dream when I fell asleep afterwards," Jarod suddenly whispered. "A weird dream."

"Tell me," Sydney replied in the same tone.

It was pretty weird to talk the way they did when they were friends, since Jarod was bound to the bed.

"I dreamt about when I was prisoner of the Centre," Jarod began. "I dreamt that you did it. But this time I was younger, and you came into my bedroom."

Sydney needed all his control to avoid letting his jaw drop. He really didn't need this now!

"It?" he asked, hoping he had misunderstood the younger man.

Jarod blushed. He wasn't looking at Sydney. His head was obstinately turned towards the wall.

"It," he repeated. "I mean, taking my sperm." He barely whispered the last word. "Did I dream it, or did you do it for real?"

Sydney lowered his head and tried to find the right words. "It's true," he admitted, "I did it before. It was a few months before you left the Centre. Raines wanted the Centre to do some research on your genetic potential. So they needed some of your sperm. I tried to find the best solution for you, knowing that you were a virgin and how private you were. Of course Raines didn't care about that, he wanted me to do this in a laboratory, with straps and all. I convinced him to let me do it my own way."

"So you drugged me," Jarod said softly.

"It was the only way," Sydney replied. "I... I just came after you fell asleep, gave you some stimulation and that was all."

"Did you use.... things?" Jarod asked.

"No. You had never even experienced masturbation, and you were.... ready very easily."

Sydney remembered those strange evenings when he'd introduced himself into Jarod's bedroom after having shut off the cameras. He remembered his guilt and fear the first time. Fear that the young man would wake up.

*=*=*=*=*

The Centre, three years ago

Jarod was sleeping peacefully on his side, hugging his pillow. Sydney stopped, mechanically checking Jarod's pulse. But all was fine. He gently pushed Jarod onto his back, waiting to see if he was really asleep. Jarod didn't move. Sydney pushed the covers away, then, lifting Jarod's hips with one arm, he pulled his boxers down. Jarod didn't move a muscle. Sydney breathed deeply. He didn't like what he was about to do at all . For him it was almost an assault. But he remembered Raines' nightmare face and decided it was the best way.

He knew Jarod knew little about sex. Ever since he was fifteen, he regularily had wet dreams, but he was asleep when it happened and totally unaware of them. Raines had taken care that Jarod had no idea about the normal needs of his body. When his student had been a grown man, Sydney had suggested to Mr. Raines that they should rent the services of a call-girl but the bald man had refused.

"It will only waste his energy. He needs all his time for the simulations. If monks can live this way, he can, too. A woman would only give him bad ideas about freedom."

Sidney sighed at these memories and shook his head. He wasn't here to think about sad memories. He had a task to do, and he'd better do it before Raines decided to do it his own way and trap Jarod in a medical laboratory with no pity for his modesty or inexperience.

Sydney began to stroke Jarod's thighs and stomach very lightly, before taking the young man's cock into his fist, pumping slowly at first. Suddenly Jarod's body reacted strongly to Sydney's light stimulation and his cock turned into a hard shaft as the young man bucked his hips against Sydney's hand. The older man barely had time to take out the little bottle he had brought to harvest Jarod's sperm before his protégé shot his load, moaning. Sydney put the cap on the little bottle and did up Jarod's nightclothes again, pulling the covers back. Jarod let out a happy sigh and rolled over onto his stomach, hugging his pillow again, a new expression of satisfaction on his face.

*=*=*=*=*=

Somewhere, now...

"I remember now," Jarod whispered. "I felt... relaxed the mornings after. I didn't know why."

Sydney felt more guilt invade his soul.

"I'm ready," Jarod said suddenly.

Sydney nodded. Jarod closed his eyes and turned his head towards the wall. Sydney became aware that he had just come in his pants.

*=*=*=*=*=*

Two days later.

Sydney freed Jarod's wrists and told him, "You're free, Jarod."

The other man didn't reply. He had been silent for two days, not speaking a word. The older man had seriously begun to wonder if he hadn't done too much damage to Jarod.

"Jarod?" he asked hoping the younger man would talk to him.

But his attempt was in vain. He left the young man alone and waited for him in the main room. The guards had been gone for two hours. When Jarod entered, Sydney had a moment of hope but Jarod ignored him and exited the house without even a glance at the older man. Sydney sighed and rubbed his sore eyes. "Why?" he whispered.

The next day, he gave Lyle the containers and Nicholas was free without even knowing he had been used as a threat in a very strange deal.

*=*=*=*=*=

One week later.

Sydney entered his house badly in need of a drink. Today had been particularly bad at the Centre, what with Lyle's mocking smile each time he looked at him, and Mr Raines' constant presence behind his back. He suddenly became aware that he was not alone in the room. Coming out of the shadows, Jarod appeared in full light, face blank. Sydney noticed that he was wearing a gun. This was the first time Jarod had worn a gun for one of their meetings and Sydney felt he had failed. He had lost Jarod.

"Hi Sydney," the other man said.

"Jarod. How long have you been here?" Sydney asked.

"A few minutes. Hey Sydney, you look tired."

Sydney shrugged. "Perhaps that's because I AM tired, Jarod. What do you want?"

Jarod kept his face blank, "I came to see you."

For the first time, Sydney was afraid of Jarod. The younger man had a gun, and Sydney wondered if he was about to use it. For once he was unable to predict Jarod's behavior. When the younger man began to walk towards him, Sydney couldn't help but step back, soon blocked by the wall behind him.

Jarod seemed genuinely surprised by the older man's move and asked, "Do you really think I could shoot you, Sydney?"

"I guess probably not, although not because you lack the urge to."

Jarod shook his head. "I'm not a saint. I'm angry, that's true, but not at you, and I would never shoot you."

"So my old age saves me?"

Jarod smiled. "Don't talk nonsense, Sydney. I came to see you because..." He stopped and tentatively raised his arms a bit and moved his feet forward as if he was seeking contact with Sydney. "I...." he said again.

Again he made an aborted move forward, but this time, Sydney was ready and just opened his arms to the younger man, taking one step towards him. Soon he was hugged by a squirming Jarod who buried his face in his shoulder. He didn't speak a word but Sydney recognized this behavior and waited until Jarod had regained control. Then he let him go and they both sat on the couch, Jarod looking straight in front of him. Sydney softly said, "I'm listening, Jarod, tell me what's in your heart."

Jarod swallowed then began in a very low voice, his hands clenching and unclenching. "I've a confession to make."

Sydney let him find his way.

"When you did it...."

Sydney didn't ask what 'it' meant.

"When you did it, it was as if.... as if my wildest wet dream had come true!"

Jarod's voice was barely a whisper now. Sydney was glad he was sitting down. He had thought to have gained Jarod's distrust, perhaps even his hate, but not this.

"When you told me to think about a woman.... I've only slept with one woman since I left the Centre."

'Oh my God' Sydney thought with pity. 'Such a beautiful man. Women must be blind!'

"I didn't know who to think about. I was ashamed and I wasn't really able to think."

Jarod (Sydney quickly discovered through the younger man's painful confession), had known he had no choice but to cooperate. He was so ashamed that he'd thought he would be unable to perform. Deprived of his usual mental abilities he had tried to relax, concentrating on Sydney's gentle touch. Suddenly it was as if a stranger had taken possession of his body. He had really enjoyed Sydney's strokes, with no need to fantasize. The whole situation was enough to make him come strongly.

"Since then," Jarod concluded, his eyes lowered, "I can't help but.... dream that Lyle wants more, that I'm trapped again, but this time we.. make.... love."

Sydney took a deep breath and tried to find the right words. The whole situation could explode in his face at the slightest blunder on his part.

"Jarod, when I.... did it this weekend, after each time I barely had the time to leave you. Teasing you made me hot, believe me."

"You mean that...", Jarod asked in surprise.

"I'm as attracted to you as you are to me!", replied Sydney.

Jarod looked at him with stunned disbelief, "So why didn't you ever tell me at the Centre? Why did you do it on the sly?"

"Because at the Centre you were my patient, Jarod!" Sydney replied. "You were younger and I swear I never had this kind of.... reaction then! Even if we were close, we're closer now that you're outside, with an adult life, and with.... that sexy taste for black clothes!" he added in a noticeable effort to ease the atmosphere.

Jarod gave a light laugh, then sank his eyes into Sydney's, "So you're not shocked or disgusted?"

Sydney shook his head. Then he bent down taking Jarod's face between his hands and kissed him on the lips.

Jarod's reaction was immediate and hungry. He held Sydney, parting his lips, questing for more. The older man brushed his tongue over Jarod's sensuous mouth, tasting him for the first time before gently sliding it between the vibrant lips, exploring the moist cavern that tasted so good. Jarod sucked hard on his tongue, moaning, stroking Sydney's back, as the older man slid his hands into Jarod's thick raven mane.

Jarod almost violently bucked his hips against Sydney's and the older man understood he was deeply aroused. His own swollen organ was twitching between his legs. Without breaking the kiss, he made Jarod lie down on the couch. Jarod moaned when Sydney's body covered his and the other man freed his mouth to ask, "Do you want it, Jarod?"

Jarod nodded. He was trembling slightly. He had never been this aroused and he was ready to come right now, just seeing Sydney's hands on his fly. He lifted his hips and both men shared a smile, remembering the last time the older man had done that. Then he noticed the growing bulge in Sydney's pants and put his hands on the other man's fly, waiting for approval. Sydney didn't protest and Jarod freed the throbbing erection, barely daring to stroke it with trembling fingers. Soon Sydney hugged him again, trapping him under his body and began to rub their cocks together, kissing Jarod deeply.

It hadn't lasted more than a few minutes when they both came hard, sending their loads onto each other's stomachs. They held each other for awhile, Jarod's head buried in Sydney's shoulder, until the older man felt Jarod growing hard again.

"It's been like that since the other day," Jarod whispered with a light blush. "I'm in a state of arousal all the time."

Sydney did up his clothes again after cleaning up the mess on both their bodies. While kneeling beside the couch, his hand gently stroking Jarod's legs he asked, "Do you masturbate, Jarod?"

This time, Jarod blushed freely and Sydney marvelled that the young man was so innocent and shy.

"Yes," he whispered. "When I left the Centre, I learned a lot about sexuality; I mean from books, not by experience, and I understood that my urge to touch myself wasn't abnormal. But I was ashamed of my fantasies."

"Tell me about them," Sydney asked softly, kissing Jarod's chest.

Jarod refused with his eyes and Sydney didn't push him. He stroked Jarod's hard cock and suddenly bent his head and ran his tongue along its length before engulfing it in one move, relaxing his throat muscles and swallowing it whole.

"Sydney!" Jarod exclaimed, panting.

The older man wrapped his arm around Jarod's waist and patted his ass. But he didn't go any further. He thought it was too soon, too new for the younger man. He began to suck hard on Jarod's engorged member until he heard louder and louder moans. Jarod's hands clasped Sydney's shoulder, but the grip was gentle, and Sydney sucked in rhythm with Jarod's moans and the grip of his hand.

Jarod suddenly thrust against Sydney and came hard, shooting his seed in long spurts into the older man's mouth, coming again and again. Sydney didn't release the younger man's cock right away, milking it, keeping it hard, and Jarod came a second time, then a third, as pleasure invaded his whole being - until Jarod could take no more, making him scream out loud in orgasm.

For Sydney it was a whole new sensation. He was as virgin as Jarod about men, but he discovered instinctively how to give pleasure to the other man. He would never have thought he could like having another man's cock in his mouth, but indeed, he HAD liked it, because it was Jarod's.

When Jarod's last spasm ended, Sydney relaxed his pressure and pulled away, watching with a certain pride Jarod's sweaty and panting body. The younger man had his eyes closed and his body was totally limp.

"You killed me," he whispered in his low and sensual voice.

Sydney smiled.

*=*=*=*=*=

It was dark night outside and Sydney hadn't felt this relaxed and quiet for years. He was seated on the couch, Jarod's head on his lap, stroking the younger man's dark hair.

"Do you forgive me, Jarod?" Sydney asked, urgently wanting to know.

Jarod didn't respond immediately, then said, "I've already forgiven you, Sydney. At first, I didn't agree because I don't want my children searching for their father. Then I understood you were right and it was out of my hands. Then I refused because I found it very embarrassing. I mean I pictured me stroking myself and then giving you the container. I told myself I couldn't do that. I didn't think that at that moment you had..... another solution."

"If it helps you, Jarod," Sydney admitted, "I felt so guilty for doing it and enjoying it."

"Don't," Jarod replied, stretching out his hand to stroke the other man's cheek. "The first time was scary and awfully embarrassing, but after.... I was looking forward to further sessions! And knowing you did it when I was at the Centre made me have some really hot dreams! Sydney, I feel like I'm a teenager, my hormones are raging, and the main thing I've thought about these last few days is sex. All the time."

Sydney gave a kind laugh when he heard this confession. "I have to admit my nights have been a bit disturbed by wet dreams," he admitted with a smile. "Jarod, I want to make love to you."

His tone was now serious and Jarod sat up, smiling, "I want it, too, Sydney," he whispered.

They headed towards the bedroom, hand in hand. Then Jarod dared for the first time to take the initiative and hugged Sydney, kissing him deeply while pushing him gently onto the bed. He suddenly realized he was on top of the other man and what that implied. He slid over onto the bed, wanting to put Sydney on top, but the other man stopped him.

"Why, Jarod? I'm as inexperienced as you are, I told you."

Jarod nodded. Sydney had been frank with him, admitting he had never had a relationship with a man. But Jarod had thought he would like to be the one in charge. He hadn't even wondered any further. But now that Sydney was offering to let him be on top, Jarod felt the tightness of his jeans become unbearable.

He quickly stripped out of his jeans and black tee shirt, kicking his shoes off. He wasn't wearing underwear. The day Sydney had kidnapped him, it was just a try, something a bit weird he had decided to experiment with. Then he had noticed how he'd enjoyed the stroking of the denim against his private parts and he had decided to continue that way. When he put his hands on Sydney's shirt, the other man stopped him to turn off the light.

"I never guessed you'd be that shy, Sydney," Jarod smiled in the dark with a tender mockery in his voice.

"I'm not as young as you, Jarod," the other man only replied.

Jarod understood that somehow Sydney was aware of the age difference between them, and that he was vaguely confused about it. Jarod suddenly realized that he had never seen his former mentor in anything other than an elegant suit, shirt and impeccable tie. He smiled to himself as he unfastened the shirt. Even if Sydney had turned off the light, there was a ray of light that came from the lounge and Jarod could see his lover.

Jarod undressed Sydney slowly, taking the time to admire his muscled body. He couldn't see an ounce of extraweight on him and his skin was as firm as Jarod's and lightly tanned. Jarod bent over and let his hand trace a pathway on Sydney's almost hairless chest. Soon, the older man took him into a bear hug and they kissed, their hands exploring each other with feverish strokes.

Jarod's mouth slid from his lover's neck to his nipples, sucking them hard until they turned into hard buds, making Sydney moan. His hand slid down to the older man's heavy genitals, wrapping his fist around the still hard member.

Sydney couldn't believe the incredible sensations that went through his body. He hadn't been solitary these last years, dating seducing women, but Jarod's hands and mouth on his body were far better than anything he had ever experienced.

He tentatively stroked Jarod's hairy chest, marvelling at how his former student had grown up to be so attractive, so virile and so seducing. Now that he could look at Jarod's naked body without guilt, he fell into admiration for it. Jarod had a beautiful body that seemed to cry out for love.

Again his hand cupped Jarod's hard cock, but soon the younger man stopped him.

"I'm too close, Syd," he whispered in his ear. "Do you have...."

Jarod stopped and Sydney could read embarrassment on Jarod's handsome face. He sank onto one elbow as he stretched his other arm out and opened the nightstand drawer, bringing back a little tube of lube. He opened the cap and poured some onto the tip of his fingers. Jarod knelt in front of him, his manhood proudly beating against his flat stomach.

Sydney smiled at the perfect picture and slowly coated Jarod's throbbing organ with a generous amount of lube. Then he quickly wiped his fingers on a tissue and lay down again, his parted legs inviting Jarod to approach. The younger man knelt between them, taking hold of himself, placing the tip of his cock against Sydney's hidden opening.

"I love you, Sydney," Jarod said.

Sydney took his lover's face in his hands, and they kissed. "I love you, too, Jarod."

Sydney's heart skipped a beat when he felt the head of Jarod's cock slowly slipping into him. Jarod then stopped, looking at him as if he feared rejection, but the older man smiled and Jarod resumed his move, pushing some more, deeper, stronger, until he was buried to the balls in Sydney's tight channel. Then he lay down on top of the other man and kissed Sydney before burying his head in his shoulder.

At first, Sydney responded to Jarod's gentle thrusts tentatively, tasting the very new and wonderful sensation of being stretched and filled by another man's cock. He hugged Jarod, one hand stroking the younger man's firm buttocks, the other one lost in Jarod's thick hair, losing himself in the virile scent of his lover.

Sydney, for the first time, tasted the pleasure of being trapped under another man's body, dependent on him to reach the epitome of pleasure. He now understood why Jarod had found it so good when he stroked him to make him cum. Sydney had always taken the lead in his lovemaking with women, thrusting in his own rhythm, even if he was careful to ensure his partner's pleasure. But here there was nothing more that he could do other than let Jarod lead the way, entirely depending on him for the caresses he received.

Quickly their hips bucked against each other's, Sydney's hard cock trapped between their flat stomachs. They kissed hard, moaning from the pleasure they were sharing until a frantic rhythm caught them then a strong climax hit them hard. Jarod came first, shooting his semen deep into Sydney and that sensation was so overwhelming that the other man came in turn in long spurts that wet their stomachs and chests.

Jarod collapsed on top of him, panting, his warm breath tickling Sydney's ear, until he found enough strength to disentangle their bodies and roll onto his back beside Sydney.

"God, it was incredible," he whispered. "I'd never thought it could be that good." He leaned on his elbow, facing Sydney, his right hand gently caressing the other man's chest. "Did you enjoy it?"

The question brought a smile to Sydney's lips at first, but soon he understood that his lover was serious. It was so typically Jarod to worry about his partner's pleasure.

"I never climaxed so hard," Sydney whispered, trying to catch his breath. There were still shivers of pleasure running through his body.

Jarod smiled and suddenly ran his fingers over Sydney's stomach, cupping some of the other man's semen in his fingers and bringing it to his lips.

"You taste good," he said before kissing the older man.

*=*=*=*=*

Shortly after, they were both in the shower, soaping one another.

Jarod suddenly laughed, "I never came five times in one day before!"

Sydney laughed too. "I'll have to keep myself in a very good shape if I want to keep up!"

Jarod frowned, "I hope you won't take that damned drug they put on the market. I've heard it's killed people in Europe by causing heart attacks!"

"Jarod, I don't need any medicine to achieve a hard-on, you know," Sydney replied with faintly offended dignity.

He laughed when he saw his lover blushing slightly.

Soon they were both snuggled up in bed, Jarod in Sydney's arms, peacefully asleep. Lulled by his lover's regular breathing, Sydney was close to sleep. He wondered how things were going to be in the coming weeks, since he didn't intend on either letting Jarod escape or on letting the Centre catch the pretender.

'It's going to be a dangerous game, as usual,' he thought. But wasn't that kind of game that kept him alive? And now he had Jarod at his side.

THE END