Title: "Relax And Enjoy"

Author: Natasha aka Mallory

Fandom: The Pretender

Rating: NC 17

Pairing: Sydney/Lyle

Feedback: makes me write faster :-)

Archive: yes

Disclaimer: not mine

Summary: After "Flesh and Blood" (when Sydney's son, Nicholas, is kidnapped)... Sydney is very angry with Lyle and decides to teach him a little lesson...

Warning: slash m/m

Note: thanks to my beta-reader, Nikki

The story is available on my site

 

"RELAX AND ENJOY"

By Natasha

Lyle was standing in front of Sydney, his arms crossed on his chest, watching the older man with his usual ironic smile.

"I understand you're a little pissed off, Sydney," he said lightly, "but you have to admit my idea was indeed good. We almost trapped Jarod this time."

Sydney faced him, and spat, "You kidnapped my son and you dare telling me it was a good idea?"

Lyle understood the explanation was going to be rude. "Sydney, I'm really sorry about your son. But he's alive, no?"

"Not thanks to you!" Sydney replied with anger in his tone. "And I know you're absolutely not sorry about what happened."

He breathed deeply and suddenly smiled. Lyle didn't like this smile at all. "You can speak, Sydney," he struck back. "You left me with Jarod knowing for sure he wanted to execute me!"

The other man looked at him, and smiled again, "You've been really afraid this time, haven't you Lyle? I could see fear in your eyes." He paused. "It's time, Lyle," he resumed, "that someone teaches you one thing or two about the art of the life in society."

And without further warning, he punched Lyle's head, knocking the younger man out. Lyle wasn't unconscious but he was unable to move. He felt Sydney handle him and carry him to his bed.

Sydney let Lyle drop face on on the mattress, and handcuffed his hands to the bedposts, before gagging him. Lyle's mind worked furiously to come back from his present state of lethargy.

"I guess you're wondering what I'm going to do?" Sydney asked conversationally. "I'm going to give you a little correction."

Lyle tried to speak but the gag muffled his words, and he bucked furiously when he felt the older man's hands on his belt, sinking into the mattress to forbid access to his front body. Sydney wouldn't dare to bare-bottom him in order to spank him, would he?

Suddenly Lyle was unable to breath. Sydney's large hand was on his nose, and he began to suffocate. V "You need to learn becoming a little more obedient, my boy," Sydney said quietly as Lyle was struggling against asphyxiation. With his other hand, he tried again to reach Lyle's belt buckle. Lyle began to see black and red stars in front of his eyes and obeyed, lifting his hips. Immediately he was able to breath again. When he had caught his breath he felt Sydney unfastening his fly and pulling down his pants and boxers.

"I'm going to fuck you," Sidney announced conversationally. "The more you'll be relaxed, the less it will hurt."

At these words, Lyle bucked furiously, stunned, trying to free himself, but he only managed to hurt his bounded wrists. This time Sydney pinned the pillow against Lyle's face.

"If you want to breath again, lift your hips and spread your legs," he said, simply.

Lyle understood Sydney was serious. He obeyed, his heart beating hard in his chest. He would have never expected this kind of behaviour from the older man, and he was close to panic. He was usually the one who inflicted pain, not the vulnerable one.

"Relax, Lyle," Sydney told him cheerfully. "Don't tell me a big bad boy like you is scared."

But Lyle was indeed scared. He was totally trapped between the handcuffs that restrained his wrists, and Sydney legs between his, exposing his vulnerable opening. He tried to speak but the gag prevented him. He felt Sydney unfastening it.

"If you want to tell me something, Lyle, it's time," the older man said.

Lyle distinctly heard the sound of a zipper and forgot his pride, "Please, Sydney, don't do that! I beg you! I really regret for your son. Please!"

He hoped that was what Sydney wanted to hear. Perhaps the whole thing was only a way to lead him to shameful apologies. But Sydney's hand entered his vision shield as the other man took a tube of lube in the nightstand.

"I told you I was sorry!" Lyle exclaimed with despair. "What do you want some more?"

"I told you, my boy," Sidney said as he coated his cock with lube. "I'm going to teach you some little things about life."

"Bastard!" Lyle spat.

"The very first one," Sidney resumed, "is to be polite when you're so vulnerable!"

He grabbed Lyle's hips and pushed his hard cock into Lyle's virgin opening. Only two inches of hard shaft entered the other man's tight channel, but Lyle screamed under the burning pain.

"I told you to relax," Sydney said. "I won't stop, believe me. Relax, Lyle. Take it like a man!"

Lyle tried to obey. He unclenched his muscles, and the pain eased a little. Sidney took advantage to push more of his manhood in Lyle. Soon he was buried to the balls into the other man, and Lyle felt like stretched. He now understood what women might feel when he entered them. That sensation of being filled by something foreign; the vulnerability, too. Lyle was totally helpless. He couldn't help Sydney to thrust into him, stretching him more at each move. The sensation was totally weird, and after the initial pain, not too much disagreeable. To his big shame, Lyle felt his sensitive nerves, in the ring of muscles around his anus, began to react to the strokes of Sydney's big cock. He bit his lower lip, but too late to restrain a moan. Sydney smiled and pushed more, hitting for the first time Lyle's prostate. This time the other man had a cry of surprised pleasure.

Sydney's hand began to stroke Lyle's muscled body, first his asscheeks, then the front of his body, teasing his nipples then running down to his groin. He grabbed Lyle's hardening cock and pumped on it, until the younger man was as hard as a rock, moaning and thrusting back against Sydney's hips.

"Seems you like that, my boy," Sydney noticed.

Lyle only cried out as a response, wanting more. But too soon Sydney released his cock to grab his hips and thrust harder, sending shivers of pleasure in Lyle's spine. He felt Sydney shot his seed in his channel without hearing a single moan from the other man. Then Sydney withdrew and Lyle felt something hot and sticky running on his tights. Despite his growing up arousal he tried to look behind him, wondering if it was blood.

"You're not bleeding, my boy," Sydney reassured him. "It's my come."

Lyle blushed. His cock was twitching against his stomach and he said it before realizing it, "Please make me come, Sydney."

The other man freed one of Lyle's hands, letting the other one bound to the bedpost, and rolled Lyle on his back.

"Make yourself come," he ordered.

Lyle wanted to resist, but the pressure in his balls was too much and he grabbed his cock with his free hand, pumping fast and hard on it, close to releasement, until Sydney grabbed his hand and bounded it again to the bedpost.

"Noooo!" Lyle moaned, frustrated. He was so close it was unbearable.

"Ask me like a nice boy to make you come," Sydney said.

He had retied his black clothes and sat elegantly beside Lyle, stroking the other man's inner tights.

"Please Sydney, I beg you, make me come," Lyle moaned, shamelessly spreading his legs. His cock was leaking.

Sydney smiled and grabbed Lyle's hard dick, pumping on it until Lyle came with a cry of pleasure, his whole body shaken by a powerful spasm, sending his seed on his chest and stomach.

Lyle relaxed, panting, his eyes half-closed, until he enough recovered to look at Sydney. The other man was busy in front of his computer.

"You can't keep me bound to this bed, Sydney," Lyle said. "And as soon as I'm free, I'm going to make you regret!"

"I don't expect less," Sydney smiled, facing him. "But I have here something that should make you change your mind."

He hit a key on his computer keyboard and Lyle saw, incredulous, what just happened on the screen. He saw Sydney fucking him, he heard himself begging Sydney and stroking himself. Lyle swallowed. The bastard had a video on during the whole thing! But a disk could be destroyed.

"No Lyle, you can't destroy the disk. One, I already made a few copies. Two, I send it on line to a few friends, who'll be happy to forward this little video to Miss Parker and his father for example, if you become violent."

"What do you want?" Lyle spat, aware that Sydney was the one in charge for now.

Sydney began to pace in the bedroom, "I'm angry with you, Lyle, really angry. You kidnapped my son, you made my ex-wife worrying, and you endangered Nicholas' life. It's something I can't tolerate. So I'm going to teach you how to respect your elders."

"How?" Lyle asked, not very comfortable. He understood that this time he had gone too far.

"You will do what I say, when I say it, how I say it. You will do all I want. Nobody in the Centre will know about our agreement. It will be between us only. And each time you break a rule you will be punished."

"I didn't know you were gay, Sydney," Lyle spat with scorn.

Sydney smiled, "There is a lot of things you ignore about me, Lyle. I hate you since the first time I saw you. And I'm tired to bear you. So now you're going to learn how to behave the right way."

"It's only bullshit, Sydney. You just want a body to fuck when you've got a hard-on, that's all," Lyle replied.

"Perhaps. But you have no choice. From now, you're my obedient slave. Or you know what would happen."

Lyle pinched his lips. He was aware that he was still naked, bound to the bed, totally vulnerable. And that Sydney had the disk. He was trapped. He couldn't even accept. He had already accepted. But Sydney would pay a lot. One day or another, Lyle would have the disk back, and this time, Sydney would die.

"Each time you will try to have the disk back I will know it, Lyle. And you'll be punished," Sydney said as if he was able to read in the other man's mind.

Lyle's jaw tensed and he clenched his fists. He was angry and he was ashamed. How could have he enjoyed the fuck? He had to learn to control his body better. He couldn't give Sydney other weapons against him.

"You won," he finally said. "Now free me."

Sydney smiled and showed the thing he had hidden in his back. It was a whip.

"You've been a naughty kid, Lyle. I don't like when my lovers called me a bastard."

Lyle tried to buck into his bounds but Sydney told him, "If you move I could whip your cock. If I was you I'd stay quiet."

The first blow took Lyle by surprise and he bit his lower lip. Sydney wasn't joking. His stomach was burning. The second blow hit him on the thighs. Then he lost the count until he heard Sydney ordering him to roll on his stomach. Lyle obeyed, aware that he had no choice. This time, Sydney hit him on his lower back, on his vulnerable asscheeks and on the back of his thighs.

"Please stop!" Lyle begged suddenly. "It burns!"

His body was covered with sweat, and it hurt. Sydney stopped and put the whip on the nightstand. Then he freed Lyle's wrists.

"Get dressed and go away. But remember that now you're my slut. When I'll ask you to come, you'll come."

Lyle didn't reply. His cheeks were burning with anger and shame. His trembling fingers didn't help him to dress quickly and he left Sydney's apartment as if it was in fire. He rushed into his own quarters but only to undress again and to jump under the shower. He stood a long time under the hot spray, as if it could wash his humiliation away.

Lyle was unusually tense the following days. He jumped each time Sydney entered his office. But never Sydney did an allusion to what had occurred, he only looked sometimes at Lyle and Lyle knew Sydney wanted him to remember he was now Sydney's toy.

The tenth day Lyle nervously cracked up. He entered Sydney's office and said, "Okay, tell me what you want, and let's have done with it!"

Sydney raised his brows and smiled, "Are you on edge, Lyle?"

Lyle buried his face in his hands, trying to keep a little control, "Yes I am," he eventually admitted. "You like that Sydney, don't you? You like to play with my nerves."

Sydney went back to his computer screen and simply said, "Be at my place, 9 P.M."

At 9:10 P.M., Lyle knocked at Sydney's door. He hadn't chosen to be late, but his sister had kept him with her until now, as he tried to explain to the older man. But Sydney just shook his head and sighed, "You're so childish, Lyle. I told you to be here at 9. You're late. You must learn to be in time."

Lyle closed his eyes for a brief time. He had seen the whip on the nightstand. "Undress," Sydney ordered, "and put this on."

Lyle took the items Sydney handled to him and swallowed. It was a leather collar.

"Are you deaf, Lyle?" Sydney asked into a low voice, taking the whip in his hand and patting his leg with it.

Lyle quickly undressed, and wrapped the collar around his neck with nervous fingers. Then he looked at Sydney.

"Face the wall, your arms above your head," Sydney then said.

Lyle obeyed, a little fear growing up in his stomach.

"That's for your lateness," Sydney told before whipping him hard on the back of his thighs.

Lyle jumped but gripped his teeth. He wouldn't give Sydney the pleasure to whine. He let Sydney hit him during a few minutes. His thighs and his back were burning.

"Go to the bed. Put the blindfold on and handcuff yourself to the bedpost on your back. Then raise your legs to your chest and wait for me."

Lyle took a deep breath and obeyed again. He discovered that being on his back made him more vulnerable than on his stomach. His parted and raised legs made him totally vulnerable to Sydney's lust. He felt the warm air of the bedroom brushing against his opening and he shivered. This time he was going to control his body, and to avoid being aroused by Sydney's fuck.

The other man came and sat down on the bed beside him. Lyle could hear him turning pages.

"I'm reading a report about your last activities," Sydney said. "It's amazing."

As he was speaking his hand was running on Lyle's body, and the younger man shivered. No! He must stay quiet.

"I want you to enjoy and to climax, Lyle," Sydney noticed casually. "Or I would punish you."

"I can't force my body." Lyle began.

A slam on his face stopped him. "You talk only when I allow you to do so," Sydney resumed in a soft voice. "I don't want to know about your desires. Each time I fuck you, I want you to climax. Period. Now relax and enjoy."

Lyle obeyed, relaxing his tense muscles and allowing his body to enjoy Sydney's ministrations. The older man gently pinched Lyle's nipples until they turned into a hard bud, before stroking the younger man's inner thighs, making him moan. He grabbed the hardening cock in his hand, pumping on it until Lyle was rock hard. He parted the heavy sac, rolling the balls into his hand. Now Lyle wasn't trying to disguise his feelings, moaning aloud, breathing hard and moving slightly to better meet Sydney's magical hand. He had a cry when Sydney's forefinger circled his puckered opening.

He heard Sydney taking something in the nightstand and guessed it was the lube. He expected the other man entering him but he was wrong. Sydney gently slid one coated finger in his tight channel, then two, then three, stretching him slowly and carefully. Lyle bucked against the fingers that didn't give him enough and nevertheless were so good in him. "The video is on, Lyle, you know," Sydney said.

Lyle didn't reply, remembering the other man had forbidden him to speak. But he was strangely turned on at the idea he was filmed. He heard the sound of a zipper and soon, Sydney's big cock entered him, thrusting inside him while Sydney's fist wrapped around Lyle's leaking dick. Lyle relaxed and enjoyed.

Later. V Lyle was almost asleep. He was seated on the floor, his head on Sydney's lap, his arms encircling gently the other man's legs, while Sydney was reading some reports. It was a new game the older man had imagined. Sometimes he just asked Lyle to stay like that, like an obedient pet whose he was patting the head. At first, Lyle had been humiliated, but soon he had felt strangely comfortable with the situation.

And guilty.

He felt guilty enjoying more and more these evenings with Sydney. In fact he was now waiting for them with impatience. The fucks were indeed so good Lyle had wonderful climaxes, but he liked the 'after', too. At first Sydney let him go, but now he used to tell him to put on his clothes and to stay with him, near the couch, his head on the older man's lap. And they talked.

And Lyle enjoyed these talks. It was perhaps the first time since childhood he was able to talk freely with someone who understood him so well. With Sydney, Lyle could say what he really thought, without being judged. As a psychiatrist, the older man was used to listening.

Lyle told him about his childhood, when he had been adopted by the Bowman, when his name was still Bobby Bowman. He told him how Lyle and Martha Bowman had loved him, how he was happy there. But one day a bald man with an oxygen tank began to visit him, and young Bobby had become violent. Lyle Bowman was so upset and so overtaken by his son's mood that he hadn't had another solution than trapping him into the padlock.

"I turned mad," Lyle whispered one evening, his pupils dilated. "But I had still one good friend, my best friend, Jimmy. Then he died under my eyes during a hiking trip. We were into a deep forest and he fell into a crevice. I fell on him. He saved my life with his body. I had the feeling I had killed my best friend, the only true friend I had. We stayed two days trapped until I found a way to escape. Then all becomes unclear in my head. I don't remember exactly what happened, but."

Lyle couldn't say more, but Sydney knew. Bobby Bowman had put his friend's body, decapitated, in his stepfather's pick up truck. The police had thought it was Bobby's body. Lyle Bowman had been sentenced to death for the murder of his son and was still waiting in the death hallway.

It had been the turning point in the young Bobby Bowman's life. The brilliant young man had turned into a violent psychopath. Sydney had always wondered what Mr. Raines could have said to Bobby to turn him into a killer. And God only knew what part the Parker's genetic heritage had played in the whole thing.

The Centre was responsible for so many wasted lives.

PART TWO

Two months later.

Lyle was hurrying to Sydney's when he heard a small noise coming from the ceiling. He frowned, drawing his gun, when he realized it came from the airduct. He opened the grille, and smiled, putting his gun back in its holster. A little girl was snuggled in the airduct. She was about six years old, with long blond curled hair, and was clad into a white and pink pajama.

"What the Hell are you doing here?" Lyle whispered in a soft voice, not wanting to scare the little one.

The little girl didn't reply. She was shivering.

"Come here, sweetie," Lyle said, stretching his arms to the little frame. "You can't stay here. How did you come?"

The little girl hesitated one moment then jumped into the man's arms, holding him. "I shunted down the computer, and it stopped the ventilation," she whispered. "So I was able to crawl into the airduct and to go through the ventilator."

"Do you realize that you could have been killed?" Lyle exclaimed. "If the computer had worked again."

He realized he felt a cold air on his head, which meant that the ventilators were on again. That was why the little girl was trapped. At least she had had the intelligence to stay at a safe place.

"Why did you do that?" he asked softly as he carried her to the children's building.

"Because I want to go back home," she replied. "My parents."

And suddenly she stopped, and Lyle felt something wet on his shoulder.

"Don't cry," he whispered in her silky hair as they entered the building. "Tell me your name, sweetie."

"Angelika," she hiccupped.

Fortunately there was only one Angelika in the files, and Lyle quickly found her bedroom. The door was open and the children's manager, a tall woman in her forties, was shouting after a nurse.

"How could have she escaped? She's only six! You're irresponsible!"

She shut up when she saw Lyle. Like each people at the Centre, she knew Mr. Lyle wasn't someone to have something to do with. She nearly stepped back and she turned pale when she saw he was holding the little girl.

"Dismissed!" Lyle said dryly.

Both women didn't ask to stay and exited as quickly as possible. Lyle put the little girl back into her bed. She wasn't crying anymore now; she even smiled to him.

"They are afraid of you," she noticed. "Everybody is afraid of you. She always tells us when we're naughty that she's going to give us to you!"

Lyle was stunned, "So I'm the big bad ogre?"

Angelika nodded. Two months ago Lyle would have been flattered, but now he just felt a lump in his throat. So that was his reputation, the monster, the freak, the scarecrow people were showing to children to scare them. Words from a show he used watching in his childhood came to him, and he whispered, "I'm not a monster! I'm a human being!"

Angelika snuggled against him, and Lyle asked her why she wanted to go away.

"My parents. they left me here. They don't love me anymore," she said in a sad little voice that moved something deep into Lyle's heart.

"They left you here because you're very intelligent," he tried to explain. "This is a school for very intelligent people. Here you will learn a lot of things, and you will have a lot of friends."

The little girl looked at him with hope, "Is that true? At home, my mom was always afraid when she saw me using the computer. She wanted me to play with these stupid girls next door."

"Here the girls next door are like you, sweetie," Lyle explained.

He knew he was lying. He knew the Centre didn't care about these children. They only wanted them to use them, like Jarod. But he couldn't tell that to Angelika. Despite her intelligence, she was too young to deal with the fact she was now a tool for the Centre, and only a tool.

She yawned and Lyle tucked her in her bed. "Listen to me, sweetie. Now, each time you will want to escape, call me, okay? You can't miss me, just be naughty, and they will send you to me!"

Angelika burst into laugh and stretched. "I will remember," she promised.

Lyle let her with the feeling something had changed. He suddenly became aware that he was in late for his meeting with Sydney. He hurried to the older man's quarters.

"You're late," Sydney noticed. "You're very in late."

"Okay," Lyle sighed. "Whip me, fuck me, I've been a naughty boy."

Sydney raised a brow, "You don't even try to justify your lateness?"

"Why? Last time you said I was childish."

Sydney faced the younger man, "Angelika is one of the most intelligent little girl I ever met," he said. "But she's very vulnerable. She's here for one month and she is very promising. But she's afraid. She missed her parents but at the same time, she thinks they had left her. She needs someone, an adult, to trust. Who should have thought you could be this person?"

"Because I'm a freak," Lyle replied in a light tone. "She's a freak herself, because of her intelligence. We're born to understand each other."

Sydney didn't reply.

The next evening.

Lyle entered Sydney's apartment with some apprehension. He had the feeling something was going to happen and he didn't like that. The previous evening Sydney had been unusually kind with him. Not only he hadn't punish him but he hadn't even touch him. They had only talked.

Sydney was standing next to his desk, handing him an envelope. "Here are the three disks I have from our. first meeting. They're yours. And I never sent to some friends the video. It was just to make sure you wouldn't try something foolish."

Lyle stayed without moving, trying to understand.

"They're yours," Sydney repeated. "You're free."

Lyle didn't seem to understand. He tried to breath, but for some reasons he didn't know, air didn't enter his lungs. He had the feeling a knife was staked in his chest. Finally he regained enough control to whisper, "Great!"

He turned on his wheels in order to exist Sydney's quarters when the older man shouted at him, "I thought you wanted me to die!"

Lyle managed to answer, "Don't overestimate yourself! I have more interesting things to do!" He finally exited Sydney's quarters, walked a few dozens feet in the hallway, but suddenly half collapsed against the wall, breathing heavily. He had the horrible feeling to have been rejected, once again.

"Why?" he moaned.

He remembered too well how his father, his true father, had rejected him by giving him to the Bowman. Of course he had told he didn't care about that, but it was false, of course. Still today he was dying to have a true family. He had thought he had found it when he had learnt he was Mr. Parker's son, and that he had a twin sister. But the fairytale had been really short, and now he was alone again.

He desperately wanted a family. And he had begun to think he had found one with Sydney. But once again he was wrong, as always. Sydney had rejected him as soon as he had been tired of him. What was wrong with him? Why people he wanted to love always rejected him?

'Because you're a freak,' a little voice in his head told him. 'Because you're a psychopath, a killer in cold blood. You don't deserve to be loved.'

Lyle resumed his path, not very sure where he was going. He nearly bumped into the little girl he had comforted the previous evening.

"Hello sweetie," he said softly, taking her in his arms.

She smiled to him then traced a path on his cheek with her little finger, "Why are you sad, Lyle?"

He had a brief smile, "Because. because I'm in love."

"Did you tell her?" she asked.

Even at her young age, Lyle thought, she knew how communication is important.

"No," he answered. "I'm in love for the first time. It's the first time I want to share something with someone. But I'm too dumb to tell. hi. to this person," he corrected quickly.

He wasn't ready to explain to a six-year-old the wonderful joys of gay sex. He hugged her more tightly, burying his face in the silky blond hair. He was close to tears again. Suddenly he felt the little girl wriggling in his arms and he became aware that someone was behind him. He turned back on one move, and saw Sydney.

The older man was handing him the envelope, "You forgot this."

But Lyle didn't make one move to take it. He just said, "I guess that, as a shrink, you do have a theory about Freudian slip."

Sydney didn't answer and Lyle understood the older man had heard his confession to the little girl. He let her sliding to the ground and said her to go back to her quarters. Then he faced the wall, unable to look at Sydney, "I know you hate me, Sydney. I know you think I'm a monster. So laugh! Make fun!"

But Sydney only patted Lyle's shoulder and told him to follow him. "I'm sure all the videos are on us," he smiled.

"I don't care," Lyle replied.

"You will care."

They went back to Sydney's quarters in silence. Lyle felt good, despite his shame. He knew he had put himself into a total vulnerable position, worse than when he was on his back, naked, blindfolded and bounded to Sydney's bed. Because this time it was about feelings. But at the same time he didn't care. He felt relieved. He was in love with Sydney and he admitted it, he admitted his iron heart was able to have feelings. But he knew too that Sydney didn't love him, the older man saw him only as a monster, a psychopath who enjoyed killing people, who used people and then rejected them as old things.

He did what he had sworn to him not to do. He threw himself in Sydney's arms and buried his face in the other man's shoulder, whispering in a choked voice, "Keep me with you, please. Don't leave me alone. I love you."

It was said.

"I love you, too," Sydney replied quietly.

Stunned, Lyle faced the other man, "You told me you hated me!"

"I disliked you, at the beginning," Sydney recognized. "I was angry with you about my son. But then I was caught at my own game. The more I was with you, the more I wanted to stay with you."

And suddenly Lyle lost control. He felt hot salty tears running on his cheeks and he was unable to prevent them. Sydney had a kind smile, "I never thought I could see you crying."

"I like to surprise you," Lyle replied, half smiling, half crying.

He was shaking from head to toes, and Sydney understood he was under shock. "Come with me," he said gently, taking Lyle's hand in his and heading him to the bedroom.

He obliged Lyle to lie down, and lying down beside him, hugged him tightly as Lyle had a crisis of tears.

"That's stupid," Lyle said when he was a little quieter, "I never cry."

Sydney smiled, "It isn't a shame to cry, you know, Lyle. Perhaps one day you'll admit you're a human being, with feelings, emotions, pain, pleasure, joy. you know, all that means human psyche."

Lyle sat up on the bed, wiping the tears away, trying to regain some control on his emotions. He was aware that Sydney's gaze was locked on his face.

"Better?" the older man asked kindly.

Lyle nodded. He looked at Sydney's lips. He would have given everything he had to kiss these lips. But he didn't dare moving. He feared reject.

"Tell me what you want, Lyle," Sydney told him.

The younger man noticed that was the first time Sydney called him by his name rather than 'my boy'. Forgetting his shyness, he whispered, "I want you to kiss me!"

Sydney smiled and leaned toward him, tenderly brushing his lips against Lyle's who hugged him, sliding his fingers in Sydney's hair. The older man hungrily licked Lyle's lips, before entering his mouth with his tongue. Lyle closed his eyes under the wonderful sensation, responding fully to the kiss, his tongue stroking Sydney's until he moaned of desire.

They were both panting when they broke the kiss and Sydney smiled. Holding Lyle he made him lying down on the bed again, before unfastening the black skirt and pants the younger man wore and pulling them away. He hungrily explored Lyle's muscled torso with his hands and tongue, sucking hard on the nipples until they turned into hard buds. He let a trail of kisses to Lyle's groin, teasing the hard cock with a quick lick.

Lyle moaned and parted his legs, as Sydney was giving him a blowjob, rolling the heated sac in his hands. Lyle was too aroused to resist a long time and he came in long spurts into Sydney's mouth, his fists clenched on the sheet as sweat was covering his body.

When he opened his eyes again he saw Sydney was watching him with a smile. "What?" he asked.

"You look so young when you're like that," Sydney smiled.

Lyle smiled too and hugged his lover, kissing him deeply, tasting his own seed in the older man's mouth.

"I want to touch you," he whispered, rolling Sydney on his back.

He kissed the other man in the neck, unfastening his shirt and pants, nearly tearing off the clothes that still separated him from his lover, freeing Sydney's hard cock before engulfing it in his mouth. Sydney moaned and slid his fingers in Lyle's hair. But Lyle only gave him a few licks and left his cock to take his lover's balls in his mouth, rolling the heated sac between his lips.

"You're just a tease," Sydney told him, panting.

Lyle only smiled and came back to the older man's cock, taking the very tip between his lips, never giving Sydney releasement. He crawled to be at his lover's level, and kissed him on the lips.

"Take me," he whispered. "Make me yours."

Sydney stretched his hand to take the lube in the nightstand, while Lyle rolled on his stomach, kneeling, pillowing his head in his arms. He wanted Sydney covering him and filling him. He saw his lover positioning himself behind him, coating his hard shaft, and relaxed his muscles, ready to welcome him. He closed his eyes when he felt Sydney entering him, and moaned when the older man's fist wrapped around his hardening cock.

Sydney began to pound into Lyle's ass, pumping on the younger man's cock in rhythm, burying his face in the other man's neck, until they climaxed in a white hot pleasure that left them weak and panting.

They both collapsed on the mattress, Lyle snuggling against Sydney. The older man wrapped his arms around his lover's muscled frame, as the young man put his head on his shoulder.

"What's going to happen now?" Lyle asked in a sleepy voice. "I mean, with the Centre? If my father learns about us."

"What will you do if he learns and disapproves?" Sydney asked.

"I'll tell him to go to Hell if he's not happy," Lyle yawned. "But I'd like my sister to understand. During these last weeks. it seemed to me we're closer."

"Your sister knows," Sydney said.

Lyle brutally sank on his elbows, fully awake, and faced Sydney. "What?" he exclaimed. "You told me."

"She saw us the day we did it in the computer's room. She didn't dare to talk to you so she came to see me," Sydney calmed him. "I told her we were lovers. I didn't enter details. I think I never saw her blushing before," he laughed. "But she doesn't scorn you, Lyle. Your sister is more open-minded than you think. She really wants to love you, but you didn't give her a chance before these last weeks."

Lyle collapsed again in Sydney's arms, reassured. "She surprises me," he admitted.

"She loves you, Lyle," Sydney said to him. "You're looking for a family, but you do have one. I. Perhaps I shouldn't say that but I'm glad to see you took some distance with your father. He could only have a bad influence toward you, and I prefer not to speak about Brigitte."

"And you, Sydney, do you want to be part of my family?" Lyle asked.

Sydney smiled and entwined his fingers with Lyle's. "If you want me to," he only said.

Lyle responded to him by an enthusiastic kiss.

The next morning.

Sydney and Miss Parker were reading a new report about Jarod's last action when Mr. Parker entered the room. "What happened to Lyle?" he asked with no forewarning. "I tried to call him last night, but he never responded. And this morning he seems. stupidly happy!"

"He was with me," Miss Parker answered. "We have good hope to find Jarod this time. That is why he's happy!"

Mr. Parker nodded and left the room. Miss Parker bent her head again on her papers.

"Thank you," Sydney said.

"Be my guest, my dear step-brother," Miss Parker replied.

Did Sydney have dreamt the wink of complicity?

THE END