Choices: Sex Magic

By Kat Sanders

9 February 2000

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters and I am not making any money off this story. If you are underage where you live, go away!

Summary: PWP D/? Derek has to defeat a demon with sex magic, but with whom will he choose?

Notes: This is the fourth in a collection series. This collection is called Choices. Each story will take place in a different fandom. If you are interested in reading the other stories, please email me and I will send them to you. The fandoms are Buffy/Angel (1), Sentinel (2), Marvel (3), Poltergeist (4), Voyager (5), and Anita Blake (6).



Sex Magic
By Kat Sanders


Derek looked up from the scroll and sighed. The only way to defeat the demon was sex magic. Derek closed his eyes and rested his head in his hands. Sex magic was not something you messed with lightly. But it was the only way.

Derek looked over the spell. Unfortunately, it was not a solo spell. He needed a partner. But who? There weren't many choices. It couldn't be a stranger. He had to have an emotional bond with his partner. And there couldn't be any overt negative feelings involved.

Ales was not a good choice. Other than the fact that she was a lesbian, she had just started a relationship. And Rachel wasn't a good choice because they had to much history together. Their brief affair had ended years ago and they had remained friends, but not without a lot of bitter feeling on both od their parts. That wasn't something he really wanted to face. And then there was his last, forbidden choice or was it forbidden?

"Hey, boss man," Nick walked into Derek's office, "Find anything yet?"

The forbidden fruit. Derek's greatest temptation. His only choice...



=30=