Title: falling

Author/pseudonym: mayday

Fandom: Poltergeist the legacy

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Nick/Derek

Status: new - complete

Archive: yes

Series: might be

Feedback: yes please
may_day_ptl@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: the guys are not mine, just borrowing them for a while to play.

 

Falling
by mayday

Nick and Derek stood at the door of the house. They were both a little on edge. Lately they had too many arguments and fights. This Dinner was supposed to bring them closer together. To try and build a bridge to overcome the gap created between them.

Dinner was a disaster, and all they managed was to get into an argument again.

Standing there, Derek took a deep breath and looked at the younger man in confusion. "I don't understand what is going on between us. We used to be so close. I loved you like a son. Nick, what is going on with us?"

"Beats me. Well actually no, lately you've been way too demanding and too hard on me. Nothing I do is good enough for you and I don't know what else to do to please you," said Nick.

Derek opened the door and they both went in. they took of their coats and hung them by the door.

"Wow, we are actually communicating. Can we continue this conversation in my office? I don't want us to wake the whole house," said Derek.

"Yes, I suppose we can," agreed Nick and followed Derek into his office.

Derek sat at his chair and nick stayed standing.

"Nick, please sit down. Let's try and figure out things."

"What's to figure? You obviously mad at me for something. Just tell me what it is?" asked Nick growing impatient.

"I'm not angry with you Nick. I can't explain why I feel so on the edge with you. I care for you very much."

Nick crossed over to where Derek was sitting and sat on the edge of the table. "I care for you too boss. I always have. You were always like the father I needed. I would do anything for you. You and the guys are my family. Only family I ever really had."

Derek put a hand on one of Nick's thighs. Nick jolted. The touch made him feel things he has been trying to keep hidden for the longest time.

"Then why are you jumping away from me every time I lay a finger on you?" asked Derek.

"I do not," resisted Nick.

"Then what was that? I touched you and you jumped."

"Sorry Derek. I don't know what came over me. I guess it's…."

Nick was standing next to the precept now, and Derek got off his chair and stood next to him. He reached out his arms and put them on Nick's shoulders. "Don't run a way from me son," he said. Then he pulled Nick closer into his arms and held him for a long minute.

For the first time in weeks they were making real contact. Nick did not resist and allowed himself to hug the older man back, putting his head on his shoulder.

They stood like that for a minute when Nick tried to push back. Derek loosened his embrace but did not let him go completely. They stared into each others eyes when suddenly Derek felt he can not resist and lowered his face to catch Nick's lips with his own.

Nick was surprised and did not respond. Derek felt it and let go of him. "God, I'm so sorry Nick. I don't know what came over me."

He felt that tears are filling his eyes and closed them. He let go on Nick's shoulders and tried to back off when suddenly to his surprise Nick grabbed his arms and put them back on his shoulders. Nick came closer to Derek's body and asked, "Are you, have your feelings to me changed? I can't believe this. I thought I was gonna go crazy. I felt mine change lately." He wrapped his arms around Derek's waist and came even closer. Then he pulled down the older man's head and kissed him gently.

Derek wasn't sure if he was dreaming, or has his wish finally came to. He felt his body caves in under Nick's obvious desire, and returned the kiss, even deepened it.

The two kissed for a while, unable to let go of each other. After a while they needed some air and let go of each other.

Nick moved over to the couch and Derek followed him and was seated next to him.

"I think I now understand why we were at each other for some time," said Derek.

"When did your feelings for me started to change?" asked Nick.

"About 10 weeks ago. When you almost died. When I thought I lost you I finally realized it was more then friendship. And from then on my feeling have changed and grown more and more. I think I'm falling in love with you Nick," answered Derek honestly.

"Yes. It started for me then as well. I was lying in the hospital bed and all I could think of is that if I die, I'll never see you again. Never be loved and protected by you again. And when I was starting to recover I felt these emotions growing inside of me as well. I think I'm falling for you as well."

"God," said Derek. "I can't believe we were so stupid. Instead of confiding in each other, we almost killed one another. Promise me Nick; promise me that we will share our feeling. Don't hold back anything from me, and I'll do the same."

"I'll try Derek. You know I'm not comfortable talking about my emotions," said Nick.

"Yes." Was all Derek said.

They both sat on the couch for a while longer holding on to each other and kissing. They both felt aroused and finally Nick suggested they continue elsewhere.

"How about my room?" asked Derek.

"Sure Derek," said Nick and followed in Derek's footsteps out the office and upstairs to his room.

The two men went upstairs arms wrapped around one another. When they reached Derek's bedroom they went in and Derek locked the door behind them. Nick grabbed Derek by his jacket and pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, covering his face with kisses. Derek
moaned and said, "I think we are way over dressed for this."

Nick got up and took his clothes of slowly. First his shirt went flying across the room followed by his shoes and socks. Then his pants joined the pile and he was left with his shorts looking at
Derek. Derek looked at the young man's body and soon got undressed as well. They were both in their underwear and looking at each other they lost that last piece of clothing.

Derek lay on the bed pulling Nick with him. They started kissing again more passionately this time. Derek's tongue explored Nick's mouth and his explored Derek's in return. Their hands moved on each other's body, admiring the sense and warmth and closeness.

Nick looked into Derek's eyes and said "I want your dick in my mouth, and I want mine in your mouth."

Derek smiled and obliged the young man's request. They assumed the position and each of them took the other's erect cock into their mouths.

Nick started at the base licking Derek's balls, sucking on them gently. He heard Derek moan in pleasure. He continued to the head of Derek's cock and put it in his warm mouth, then licked it in circular motions. Derek followed every one of Nick's moves with the same. What Nick did to him he returned. Soon Nick's mouth engulfed all of Derek's cock. He sucked on it more and more, tightning his grasp on it and sucking it hard. Derek felt he can't hold on any more. "Nick, I'm cuming," he said. Nick didn't stop his movements. He continued to suck until he felt Derek's release in his mouth. He swallawed all he could. Derek continued sucking on Nick's dick, until he said he's gonna cum. Derek let Nick cum in his mouth as well swallowing every single drop of the young man's seed.

They were lying next to each other totally lost in the warm feeling they had for each other. Nick gathered his strength back and asked Derek "Do you prefer to be fucked or fuck?"

Derek looked at him smiling, "Actually, I love doing both."

Nick laughed in ecstasy, "That is great," he said. "I love it both ways too. Mind if I fuck you first?"

"Not at all," answered Derek in delight.

Derek opened a drawer in his nightstand and took out a small box of lube. Nick poured some lube on his fingers and some on Derek's anus. He slowly pushed one finger into Derek lubricating him, and then another one. Soon a 3rd finger joined. Derek was overwhelmed. His hips jerked and he wanted more.

"Nick, Please. I need you inside of me. Fuck me now."

Derek was lying on his back, his legs spread and his hips twisting.

Nick took his fingers out of Derek's ass. He lead his cock to Derek's entrance and started pushing his cock in. slowly he moved in deeper and deeper. After a few seconds his cock was completely in and he stayed like that not moving. He felt Derek's hips starting to move and then started moving in and out of him in slow steady motion. Since they both had relieved themselves they took the time to enjoy the lovemaking. After about twenty minutes of steady motion Nick felt his urge growing and started pumping harder and faster.

"Yes, oh god yes Nick. I love it. Fuck me deeper. I like it faster and harder. Oooohhhhh, you are so good," cried out Derek.

Nick smiled into Derek's face, and moved even faster and harder then before. Sweat covered his forehead and all his efforts and mind were focused on pleasuring Derek. He pumped harder and harder and after 10 more minutes he exploded inside of him, and collapsed on his chest.

"That was wonderful," said Derek and pulled nick for another passionate kiss.

They held on to each other, Nick lying on his side, his back pressed against Derek's chest and so they fell asleep.


The end?