Title: Two Jobs, One Night

Fandom: Pirates of the Caribbean

Author: Shara Nesu

Pairing: Jack/Will...with a Little of the Black Pearl thrown in too...*read it and see*

Rating: NC17

Warning: Rough M/M sex, bit of bondage, PWP

Disclaimer: Nope, don't own them *sob* Stupid idiots at Disney do, and they have stopped printing the book of the movie!!!

FB: Shara-nesu@supanet.com

It's my first fic outside the Angel Fandom, so please tell me how terrible it is...or good even. Ta.

Archived: Shara's place: http://www.shara-nesu.supanet.com/index.html

Distribution: Want, Have, Take.

Summary: Jack can't be in two places at once, but with a little creative thinking, he doesn't need to be.

Thanks to Sparrowhawk, my fabulous beta. And to Rose, who convinced me too see the film in the first place.


Two Jobs, One Night
By Shara Nesu

"Damn, blast it, open the door!" Came the sound of an irritated man, thudding against the door with clenched fists. The door continued to vibrate even after the voice had stopped, making the
strong wooden doors that separated the main cabin from the Captain's private bed quarters clatter and shake on their hinges.

"Ye damn well promised me, Jack! One night, yer said!"

The pounding continued and Captain Jack Sparrow groaned. "T'night! One more night!" Jack shouted back, wishing the angry voice of his first mate would go away.

"There now, there," he murmured softly. Not to the large, angry man beyond the solid door, but the warm pliant boy beneath him. The one that who was squirming in passion, hips bucking into his, breathing hot breath into Jack's ear. "That's it, my treasure," Jack purred.

"Jaaaaaaacck! I'm not piloting this pile of shit for another night!!"

"Pile of shit!!" That got Captain Jack's attention. No one called his beloved ship a `pile of shit' and lived to tell the tale. Not anyone, and certainly not the first mate of the Black Pearl - Mr Gibbs. "Best, fastest ship on the high seas!" Jack yelled back, withdrawing from the tight body beneath him. He grabbed a shirt and started to hunt for his trousers.

"Jack," the boy moaned from the bed. A soft, hissing sound that made Jack's toes curl. For a moment he was torn. Force Gibbs to pilot the ship again, or stay here with his beloved treasure.

"I'll burn the blasted sails! I'm not spendin' another night with this devil sent compass!" The pounding on the door grew in strength as Mr Gibbs reached the end of his patience.

"I'm comin`...and I'll skin anyone who touches me sails!" Jack found his trousers and in a panic pulled them on, while still fighting with his shirt.

"Jack," the impassioned voice moaned from the bed again.

Jack looked down at his lover, splayed on white, crisp linen sheets. New sheets he'd recently stolen from a fine woman, on a now sunken ship. Sheets he'd had every intention of dirtying with the boy lying wantonly upon them. The boy that was now spreading creamy thighs, and letting his rough-skinned hand slide between them. A finger played with the hole that Jack had just prepared and a soft moan arose from kissed-bruised lips.

"Stay, Jack," his lover whispered.

Jack licked his lips, tasting the sweat dampening his moustache. He couldn't move as he watched the finely boned hand slide farther down, another finger entering his...

"No! Luvvvv," Jack whined, "he's threatened me Pearl."

"Mr Gibbs would never harm this ship! Now get back here and finish want you promised or...or I swear I'm moving into another cabin!"

The harsh tone surprised Jack. His lover's face was flushed with anger, and he'd closed his lovely thighs, and stared back at Jack with darkening hazel eyes. Eyes that knew how to tease, to control, and to beg Jack so damn well.

"I know I promised ya, darlin`...but me ship! I said I'd steer tonight..."

"You said what?" The voice was sharp now with an edge that Jack didn't like.

Jack's hands, which had been prancing around as they usually did when he spoke with passion, anger, drunkenness or desperation, now fell at his sides. "Ya know I luv ya, precious..." Jack mumbled, hating to fight with his mate when the boy became sharp toned and even sharper
tongued.

"Precious am I?! Precious enough that you leave our bed to spend time with your precious ship!"

"Treasure..."

"Say my name!"

"Will, please. I can't trust anyone else but Gibbs to steer the ship, since Anamaria left... you know that..." Jack pleaded with Will, but those eyes are were cold and becoming colder. Jack bit his lip as Will threw back his answer.

"Fine! You leave Jack, go be with your precious ship, but don't expect me here when you get back! You promised me a full night, Jack. You haven't fucked me in days!" Will Turner gathered the linen sheets around his body, hiding his naked flesh from Jack's hungry eyes.

Will's words were true. Jack had been slightly injured in their last raid and Will was feeling neglected. The strange boy was always thinking he was fighting for dominance with the Black Pearl for Jack's affections and time. Jack just couldn't understand it. They were both here, and his, and he was happy...as long as no one damaged his precious ship.

"Lu...Will, I'll be back with the dawn, then we'll spend the whole day..." Jack's fingers reached out to brush against Will's soft cheek...but at the last moment, Will turned his face away. That hurt more than words to Jack. He knew that Will would carry out his threat; it wouldn't be the first time Jack had begged him back into his bed and it wouldn't be the last, but Jack wouldn't willingly push his lover aside.

"Mr Gibbs, go to yer cabin!" Jack shouted through the door, securing the ties on his trousers and grabbing Will's arm.

"What are you doing?" William yelped as he was dragged unceremoniously from the warm bed.

"We're going to the wheel," Jack replied, dragging his shirt and his lover behind him.

Jack threw the door to his cabin wide open, ignored the wide-eyed stare from Mr Gibbs, and dragged William behind him, wrapped only in a white linen sheet.

"Jack! You can't steer the ship and be with me at the same time!" William yelled, trying to pry Jack's powerful fingers from his forearm. Deep red marks were already forming on his pale skin... but damn - he loved it when Jack played rough with him.

"Wanna bet?" Jack growled back.

To Will's relief the deck was deserted, since Mr Gibbs had wisely gone to his cabin as Jack had ordered. Unsure what Jack was doing, Will followed him up the stairs leading to the upper deck and the wheel. Once there, not letting Will go, Jack grabbed his compass from the deck and checked the bearings, before turning his attention back to his fuming lover.

"Face the wheel," Jack ordered, gold teeth flashing with a wicked grin.

Will shivered at the sight. Jack's sun darkened face glowered at him, dark kohl around the black eyes making them look even more fathomless, and full lips drawing back into a sly grin. Will thought again of how much he loved it when Jack played the cutthroat, bloodthirsty pirate with him. With a last glance at that promising grin, Will turned and stood before the wheel, facing the full magnificence of the Black Pearl. Rough, jewelled fingers ripped the linen sheet from Will's shoulders, and he kept silent as he heard the material ripped in half. Hands were upon him again, this time with strips of linen that were wrapped around his wrists. Will was becoming confused, even more so when his wrists were bound to the struts of the wheel. He gasped as cold wood pressed against his chest as he was forced forward. His bindings were tightened by seaman's knots that Will had no idea how to untie, as yet. (He was still receiving lessons from Mr Gibbs, who at times seemed a little reluctant to teach him. Will wondered if Jack had something to do
with that reluctance, since he did have a taste for tying Will to the nearest immoveable object.) William groaned low in his chest as the full understanding of his predicament dawned on him. A soft chuckle confirmed his suspicions.

"Leave me, will ya," Jack growled into his right ear. Hot breath blew onto his neck and a hand touched the centre of his naked back. "Yer mine, Will. My precious. My treasure. And look,
Will..." Jack's dark hand waved before William's face, making him look up at the sails of the tall ship. "She's ours...She's the Black Pearl...but Will, yer my pearl."

William's eyes drifted shut and he felt his arousal return full force. Jack's declarations of love were meaningless. He said them on a whim and when he wanted something. Said them when he'd done something to offend Will. But this. To put him above the Black Pearl herself... That was godhood.

"Yours, Captain," Will moaned, using the title to heighten Jack's desire. How Jack loved the sound of `Captain' flowing from Will's lips. Especially when it was closely followed by - "Oh Captain, fuck me now!"

"Ahh, my treasure," Jack purred into Will's small shell-like ear, his tongue flicking out at the end of each word for a taste of his lover's flesh. Hot hands encircled Will's thin waist, and he groaned
as an even warmer chest pressed against his back. "Now remember, luv. The ship's on course, so there will be no movin' of those little hands of yours."

"Huh," Will moaned, shifting slightly against the hard wood of the wheel, his movement making the ship rock to the left.

A sharp slap on Will's left butt-cheek brought him back to reality. The skin stung at the force, leaving a burning handprint behind on his pale flesh.

"I told ya, luv. No moving the wheel."

"Oh Jack!!" Will begged as the hot breath of his lover caressed his throat, while a now-tender hand rubbed the bruised skin on his butt. Will wanted to move. Wanted more contact with the man behind him, but he couldn't; from experience he had learned to obey Jack when it came down to the safety of the Black Pearl and crew. He couldn't move, they had to remain on course, and damn, it was killing Will to stay so still. His fingers itched to move, to grab the dark dread-
locked hair of his captain. His legs ached to be wrapped around his mate's strong, lithe thighs. "Oh Jack, please touch me!" William cried finally, desperately wanting more contact.

"All in good time," Jack purred, and then moved his mouth down to suck on the junction of Will's neck and shoulder. His lover moaned at the contact, leaning back as much as possible without moving the wheel, pleading for more. That's what Jack loved about his boy - so responsive and so willing! Hell, Will was willing to do anything in their bed. The thought of beds reminded Jack of what he was doing before he was so rudely interrupted by his first mate. The index finger of his right hand slipped down Will's back, gathering slick sweat as it went, until he reached the crease of Will's buttocks. He was right about here, just about to bury his long, hard dick into that amazingly tight little hole. Will should still be slick with oil, ready and waiting for him. "Oh, me precious," Jack moaned into the flesh of Will's shoulder.

Will's answer was another moan, as one strong hand held his hip firmly, and the other moved between his taut ass-cheeks. Jack's hand stroked down between his cheeks, teasing the oil-wet hole as the fingers passed. A full shiver shot through Will and he had to force himself to remember to keep the wheel still. Both of Jack's hands were on his ass now, rubbing his cheeks, making Will moan as he stroked the abused bruised flesh of his left cheek. Suddenly, the caresses stopped. Strong fingers pushed into Will's crease and pulled his butt apart, exposing his oiled hole. Will couldn't talk, just yelled in pain and desire as he was wrenched apart. Seconds later, what felt like solid steel was pressed against his heated flesh, and it pushed forward.

"Jack!" Will screamed, as the hot cock of Captain Jack Sparrow slowly impaled him. Will's body arched into the wheel, his back hollowing as the pleasure surges threw him. His head fell back to be cradled by Jack's chest, as his lover thrust deeper inside. All the way, slowly but without stopping, until Will can take no more. Hard balls slapped against his flesh, and Jack gave a grunt of completion.

"Yer mine, Will, savvy?" Jack snarled, biting into Will's shoulder.

Will gave a small yelp as teeth entered his flesh, and Jack tasted the blood of his lover on his tongue. He lapped at the small wound, wrapping his arms around Will's waist and holding them firmly together - pressed against the Black Pearl's heart. There was very little more in this world that Jack would ever want. Here and now was his ideal of perfection. The Black Pearl. Will. All rolled into one. Ah, fucking his beloved Will against the Black Pearl's wheel - the perfect threesome. Jack had no need of treasure or gold...only this. He bit his lover again, more teeth marks on the pale flesh. He couldn't have Will forgetting whom he belonged to, could he? He was a marked man. Marked for Jack.

"Move...please," A soft voice moaned into Jack's ear. He turned slightly and looked up into William's bright eyes staring back at him. His head curled as far as he could to look back at Jack, the lips slightly open. Lips that Jack couldn't - not ever! - resist. He stuck out his tongue and lapped them up. Will's eyes drifted shut and he moaned again. A shiver passed through his entire body, even to the tight sheath that holds Jack's cock deep inside. Jack grunted as his prick is squeezed, and pressed full lips to Will's. A warm, slick tongue answered Jack's demand, and they kissed with a passion that only grew. Slapping, slick sounds issued from their mouths, the harsh intake of breath when they parted for an instant only to meet again with tongue, lips and saliva.

"Oh, Captain, please," Will gasped as their tongues parted for air. He was wriggling against Jack - as much as he could considering the hard wheel before him and the full weight of Jack behind him.

Captain Sparrow gave Will one last lick, and then drew back. His hands pulled Will slightly away from the wheel, until he was leaning forward with legs spread wide. With the new position, Jack's cock moved in a little deeper causing them both to groan. Jack gave a testing thrust, finding he had full access to his lover's hole, and could plunder at will -- which he intended to do very thoroughly, thanks very much. He rested the weight of his chest along Will's back, took hold of the strong thighs and started to grate his hips into his lover's.

"Yeeeessssss!" Will hissed through clenched teeth, as his insides were probed, stretched, and massaged. "More."

Jack tightened his hold, fingerprints darkening Will's golden flesh, and he started to thrust. Small ins and outs at first. Just a little thrust to tantalise his lover. Will's wriggling increased and Jack was forced to slap the right butt cheek as the wheel jerked slightly to the right. Will yelped but forced himself to remain still, Jack just couldn't stop now. He couldn't!

"Beg me!" Jack growled into Will's ear, giving it another sharp nip and tasting copper in his mouth.

"Oh please, my captain. Please, swivel me. Hard as you can, luv. Captain, please fuck me now," Will cried out in small panted sentences. Such a pretty mouth most of the time, but with a sharp
tongue at other times and a dirty mind. Damn, but Jack loved to hear the once-innocent young whelp beg. Jack shifted further back, pulling the boy's hips with him. He groaned at the sight of his lover. Arms tied tightly to the wheel struts, pulled taut as Jack moved back. Will's right shoulder smeared with blood where Jack had bit him; blood on his ear lobe that trickled down his throat. A throat that arched back to try and look at Jack, but now gave up and dropped forward, arching his fine back and spilling soft hair across the muscular stretched shoulders. Small golden trinkets that Jack had woven into Will's hair glinted in the moonlight. The boy was like the Greek gods that Jack had heard tales about in the pubs he visited. Golden skin, dark hazel eyes, a mouth to die for and a body that just couldn`t be mortal.

Jack could feel his body tightening at the sight of his stretched-out lover. He needed to move or he'd come from sight alone. He wanted to bring Will pleasure, and he knew the boy loved to be taken hard. Well, it was Jack who taught him the pleasures of the bed to begin with, so he had a pretty good idea what Will enjoyed, and fucking hard was one of them. He tightened his hands again, and thrust his hips brutally back and forth. William screamed with the first thrust forward, his upper body hitting the solid wheel as he rocked on the balls of his feet. Jack grinned; he knew he'd got it just right and started to thrust harder.

"JACK!"

Jack's name was carried out across the dark ocean, calling out to any mythical creatures that might be in earshot the pleasure that this man was giving the one below him. And jealous they should be too, because William was in heaven. His voice was becoming hoarse with screaming, his body aching with each punishing thrust, and his head felt as it would explode with the pleasure he was receiving. His cock was untouched by Jack's hands, but it was hard, dripping,
bouncing against his stomach as Jack moved behind him. Will bit his lip, tasting his own blood as a vicious thrust lifted him of his feet and banged his head against the hard wood of the wheel.

"Again!" he yelled, ignoring the pain of his head and lip - wanting only the pleasured pain in his ass to burst into a volatile orgasm. He was so near...just another thrust.

"Come for me, luv," Jack hissed into his lover's ear, and it was all that Will needed.

He screamed! Screamed so loud and long that it finally broke off into a `oooooohhhh yes', and William was a shivering pile of flesh in Jack's arms. Jack didn't mind, he clung tighter to Will now, wrapping his arms around the lithe waist, lifting him off his feet, and thrusted for England...Well, he would do if he was on the English side. He was more on his own... Finally, Jack's brain went into overload as the tight tunnel around his cock gave one powerful squeeze and he shot his load deep into his beloved. A roar filled the still night air, waking the other pirates in their beds, making them grumble about the antics of their captain, and that William should be shoving something down Jack's throat more often to make him SHUT UP!

Two sated, sweaty, exhausted, but very happy bodies collapsed against the Black Pearl's solid wheel. They panted and moaned as muscles cramped and ached.

"Oh, Captain," William panted, his whole body shivering at the force of his orgasm and the pounding of Jack's body into his. He hurt but he would have changed nothing. It was perfection.

"Me treasure," Jack purred back into Will's ear. He lifted the boy slightly off his feet, and once again pressed him solidly against the wheel. Will lifted his head and rested it against the dark wood, wondering when Jack would release him so they could crawl into a nice warm bed. Jack, however, didn't release him. Instead, he pressed his long body against Will's, his limp cock resting in it's nice warm hole (to keep the chill off) and he wormed his chin into the juncture of Will's shoulder and neck, and just rested there.

For a long moment Will enjoyed the close contact of his pirate lover, the heat radiating off Jack's body and warming his, and his cock showed the first signs of coming to life again in his tender
hole. "Err...Jack. Err... can I move yet?"

"No, luv, got to keep still and steer the ship...remember?" Jack kissed the slick skin of Will's throat, occasionally lapping at the golden hoop in Will's lobe.

"What? But... I'm...You..."

"Well, I do need to be kept entertained though the long night, don't I?" Jack's hand glided up Will's chest and gave a flat nipple a harsh squeeze.

All night!! Jack was keeping him here all night! In him all night! Will was so shocked he couldn't splutter the words out. "But...But..." he gasped again. They were naked. He was tied to the wheel. Jack was inside him! The rest of the crew would be up and out at dawn when Mr Gibbs took over. Everyone knew Will was the captain's, but it didn't mean they had to see it. Will flushed bright red, making Jack chuckle against his back.

"Look, darlin', I'm steering the ship. You've had good shagging...with a prospect for more. I think everyone should be happy with that."

"Bastard!"

"Nay luv, pirate."


The End.