title: Taken 2

fandom: Pirates of the Carribean


pairing: so far - vague Will and Elizabeth, but we all know that's going to change. ;o)


rating: NC17 (but not for Will and Elizabeth, I wouldn't do that to you! trust me! *evil grin*)


spoilers: the whole movie


author: nancy


WIP: yes


archive: sure! just let me know!


email:
the_tenth_muse1@yahoo.com


website:
http://www.geocities.com/the_tenth_muse1/

summary: Will acquires firsthand knowledge of what Captain Markus wants him for.

warnings: bad language, non-con and angst

disclaimer: not mine, never will be, definitely not making any money from this, believe you me!

notes: all I know of ships, I learned from Horatio Hornblower. *grin*


TAKEN 2

By Nancy

"What do you mean, you couldn't get to him?"

Jack winced at the shrillness of her voice as well as the fact that even in his cabin, the entire crew would be listening with bated breath. They'd known, of course, when he'd come back empty-handed and soaked through that he'd been lucky to get back alive. No one had questioned it, just given fatalistic shrugs and gone about their business. Most were confounded as to why he'd even gone after Will in the first place. Definitely not the Code.

Though he was starting to be of the same mind as Barbossa, that they were more guidelines than actual rules.

Shaking that thought from his head, Jack stated calmly, "Twere a lot more of them, than me, lass. No way possible to get to Will. But he was sound and unhurt and will remain so for a good while, I can assure you."

Sniffing haughtily, Elizabeth sneered, "So much for the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow."

"Not even I can go up against fifty armed sailors with naught but my dagger," Jack snapped, losing temper altogether. Taking a breath, he managed a smile and continued, "However. I now know the lay of The Trident, her crew and her Captain, savvy?"

Elizabeth glared at him, but nodded grudgingly. "I do. And what do you intend?"

"Nothing."

"But, you just said..."

"Right now, love, nothing right now," Jack interrupted.

Calming somewhat, Elizabeth asked, "So you have a plan?"

Still smiling a bit, Jack lied, "I always have a plan, Miss Elizabeth. And trust me on this. I'll do everything I can to get Will back."

Amber eyes narrowed at him as Elizabeth replied curtly, "I'm sure you will, Captain."

The door slammed behind her.

*That can't be good,* he thought, leaning against the wall. But where on earth would she have gotten the right idea?

Then he realized that the cabin she'd originally taken was directly beside his, but she'd changed it her second day aboard. It seemed that he'd been a little too loud for Missus Turner. Although...

"Gobshite."

He must have uttered Will's name without even being aware of the fact. Not terribly surprising considering how caught up he generally got in his fantasies. Which were going to be a lot more detailed,
thanks to seeing Will in almost all his glory a few short hours ago. Gods. How could someone so finely put together be so completely oblivious to their charms?

Shaking his head, Jack sighed. He knew that it wouldn't be long before Markus informed Will of his charms and tried to sample them, if he hadn't already.

* * * *

Though back on the bed and bound nude, as before, Will was thankfully not blindfolded. He could see the spacious cabin he was in, as well as all of the books and mariners' equipment on the shelves by the desk across the room, such as compass and sexton. He'd been here since after Jack's escape. Markus might call it his death, but Will knew better. Jack had said that he would escape and he'd as yet to fail Will in any respect, let alone one so self-serving.

No. Jack was gone back to the Pearl and was even now figuring out a way to get him free.

"Evenin' Master Turner."

Will's eyes snapped to the door, where Markus lounged against the frame. He seemed to loom there, eyes dark and face tense with something Will wasn't acquainted with. The blue eyes were shadowed, even as the other man came forward into the flickering light, kicking the door shut behind him. Swallowing uneasily, Will replied, "Still trying to find a clear course? You should've asked Jack, he knows the way like the back of his hand."

"Hmm, yes, so I understand," Markus agreed, amusement now entering his voice. "But then, I taught it to him, among other things." Not liking the sound of that, Will said, "You may as well kill me, for I'll never bend to your will."

Smirking, Markus sat on the edge of the bunk, his hand resting firm in the center of Will's chest. "As I said before, laddie, you're quite wrong about that. And I'm going to give you a taste of what I'm talkin' about."

Before he could ask what was meant, Markus' hand gripped Will's cock and squeezed lightly. Freezing utterly, Will's eyes locked onto the tableau, though he didn't need to see to know the man held him too
tight.

"I'm going to show you that your wife ain't the only one who can bring you pleasure," Markus informed him softly.

Will bit his tongue as he realized that Jack had been right. He hadn't really believed his friend, thought that even in such dire circumstance, the pirate had been having at him. Now he knew better, to his regret.

The hand surrounding him loosened a bit, beginning a slow, easy up and down movement that set Will's teeth on edge and coiled heat into his belly. He concentrated on the most vile images he could summon
to stay lax: his father at the bottom of the ocean; his Elizabeth dead on the rocks instead of falling into the water; and the worst of Jack with his guts spilling out from a death-blow. A slap to his face broke his concentration and he looked wildly at Markus.

"You'll pay attention to me, damn ye," Markus ground out. "I'll not have you thinkin' of anything but me and what I'm doing to you." But there was no way that Markus could control his thoughts. Will simply closed his eyes and continued to think bloody thoughts, even as the pumping of his shaft tried to bring him to fullness.

"I'll bet Jack could get you hard without even trying."

Will faltered at the mention of Jack's name, though it was only momentary.

"Jack's a fine lookin' man, isn't he? Those dark eyes o'his, and the way he just prances through everything. I've had him you know. I've had him beneath me, howling his pleasure to the wind as I fucked him into le petit mort."

Shaking his head, Will forced himself not to respond to the images being painted in his mind. It wasn't true, at any rate, Markus was just trying to thwart his control.

"His ass...ah, now, a man could write sonnets about Jack Sparrow's ass," Markus continued, his voice low and warm and now directly beside Will's ear. "My cock were up it so often, I thought of it as a second home, after The Triton. So tight and warm that I could stay happily lodged there a fortnight."

Anger burned through Will and he hissed, "You're lying!"

Grinning, Markus answered, "I'm not lad. But then, I'm betting you'd like to be done by him, rather than do him, am I not correct? That pretty face of your'n, so sweet. I bet Jack thinks about you often, lad, thinks about taking you hard and long. I bet Jack touches himself while he dreams of you in his arms, kissing you like the bloody fool he is."

That did it. Though he tried to get back to before, Will couldn't. The picture in his mind of Jack, kissing him as senseless as he kissed Elizabeth just would not leave his mind. He groaned as his cock surged with blood and ignored the his of triumph from his captor. Struggle though he did, Will was no longer in control of his own body. Markus continued to whisper insidiously into his ear about how Jack would lick and suck and kiss Will into oblivion like the romantic harlot he was.

His hips pushed up into the tight tunnel of Markus' hand and his cock hardened to fullness in only minutes. Will could feel the tightness of his belly signaling as it always did before releasing into Elizabeth. But it was a rough, callused hand on his shaft, he wasn't buried deep within his wife. It was the picture of Jack's sharply defined face and the thought of his sweaty body heaving into Will that was pulling him towards completion.

"...and then his cock would slide into your tight, virgin hole and make you his forever."

Will jerked suddenly, his body convulsing as much as possible, given the restraints, and he howled a single word of despair as his body came with shocking force. "No!"

* * * *

"You all right, Missus?"

Elizabeth looked up at the woman's soft question and forced a smile. "Of course, Anamaria, I'm fine."

"That's a lie, if you don't mind me sayin,'" the dark woman countered, sitting beside her. "Or even if you do."

The wind caught her long black hair and the setting sun set her eyes to fire like black opals that Elizabeth had seen once at her aunt's estate. Setting the silly thought from her mind, Elizabeth replied, "I'm worried, of course, but Jack says there's nothing to be done right now."

Giving her a shrewd look, Anamaria observed, "You're not thinkin' on your man, right now, it's the Captain occupyin' your mind."

Elizabeth sighed explosively and complained, "He's just so, so, so irritating! Always thinks that he knows best how to go about things. No matter what I suggest, he turns me aside like some silly girl. Will is *my husband* and I should have some say in his rescue!"

"Beggin' your pardon, Missus, but the Cap'n knows what he's doin' even if it don't seem like it at times," Anamaria assured her. "If he says that he has a plan, then he does. I'll be the first to admit that Jack Sparrow can be a first class bastard, pardon the language, ma'am, but he's one that has a lot of tricks up his sleeves."

Silent for a few minutes, Elizabeth digested the information then asked, "Have you known him long?"

Anamaria snorted. "Too long, I think sometimes. He still owes me a ship."

Startled, Elizabeth questioned, "A ship?"

"Oh yes. It's a long story," Anamaria answered. "Suffice to say, that if I had a mind, I could take the Pearl and there'd be naught he could do to stop me."

Blinking in surprise, Elizabeth questioned, "But you don't?"

With a wink, Anamaria explained, "Menfolk like to think they be in charge, Missus, or hadn't ye noticed?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"And have ye not noticed that it's to me that Gibbs comes for eight out of ten tasks that need figuring out?"

"Well, of course, but..."

"Then why'd I need me own ship, when I have one?"

Lips pursed, Elizabeth stated thoughtfully, "You're a very intelligent woman, Anamaria."

"Thanks, Missus, I appreciate that."

* * * *

Will couldn't believe it. He'd actually betrayed Elizabeth and their marriage, which wasn't even six months gone. The hand on him, the words in his ears, the images careening through his mind, all of it
had contrived to bring him off. And he'd been weak and puny enough to succumb. Where was his honor now? Why could he not have kept soft and not responded?

Why did the thought of Jack...

Shying away from that, Will turned to other matters. Markus had cleaned him and then left him to his thoughts. He didn't know how long that would last and needed to be certain to use the time wisely.

His efforts to escape were redoubled, the urgency of the situation now very, very clear to him. He knew that Markus intended to have him, to...to take him like a man would a woman and...to break him in the process. That was something he simply could not allow. He had to find a way to escape of he would die trying.

The boy entered the room with his food and Jack submitted to the feeding by hand because he would need his strength. He had to be ready to escape at a moment's notice. It wasn't until after the boy left that he realized just how tired he was.

* * * *

Soft, gentle lips kissed their way over his chest.

A tongue flickered out to tease his nipples, first one and then the other.

Will moaned and shifted, unable to come fully awake as the caresses continued. The unfamiliar mouth moved slowly down his stomach to his abdomen, then further down still. He knew this wasn't Elizabeth, for he would never subject her to such behavior and she would never offer it. But the thought was vague and his exhaustion had drugged his limbs so that only a wordless protest could be managed.

Wetness surrounded his cock and Will's moans grew louder as the intensity roaming his body increased. This was so, so wrong and yet... Suction was given him and he cried out, aching for release and strangely unable to find it. Something drifted lightly over his opening, but Will was too far gone to notice anything save the continued pleasure playing into his body. His hands gripped the leather around his wrists and he was grateful to them for the first time.

"Please," he whispered.

Whispered back was, "Please what?"

"I need..."

"Need what?"

"Need...something..."

"I'll give you what you need, Will."

Will cried out as he was swallowed to the root, his entire cock buried in someone's throat and just then, he didn't care whose. It was something he'd never before experience and left him dizzy with wanting. "God, yes, please, please don't stop!"

The mouth and throat were open to him, allowing him to push forcefully in and then withdraw to renew his thrusts. He heard the harsh breathing through the nose, felt the swallowing around his cock and it only heightened his pleasure. Will felt it coiled and ready to explode out of him and after scant minutes, did just that, his voice bursting from him as his seed did, this time filled with hoarse need.

He didn't remember blacking out, but again, when he woke, there was a mouth on his shaft, sucking and licking all around it. The rise so soon after his completion was excruciating and Will moaned in pained
pleasure. Then he just groaned in pain when something snapped tight around the base of his cock. In the darkness, he couldn't see what was going on and panted, "What's, what's happening?"

"The first step in your training, my lad," Markus' voice replied clearly. "You come only when I desire it, and not before. Your body is mine now. And as you lay in this bed, think about how you've betrayed your vows not once, but twice, and without much persuasion needed."

* * * *

The chance would come, Jack was sure. Whether or not it would come in time to save will from the depredations Markus was sure to visit the young man, well, that was another story.

The storm he was witnessing from afar, the violence building on the horizon, was nothing in comparison to the fury building inside.


END