Title: Rum & Deserted Islands

Author: Darkdancer

hazeltwigg22@aol.com

Rating:Just to be safe- NC-17

Pairing: Jack/Will

Genre: PwP

Archive: Anywhere that wants it. Just, please tell me where

Warnings: SPOILERS, Slash (duh if you read the pairing

Disclaimer: Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as all of its characters, events, places, and plot points, are property of Disney. This is a non-profit fanwork for entertainment purposes only, and does not in any way take money away from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, or its owners. In fact, if anything, it encourages viewership and the purchase of merchandise. And all that jazz. (even the disclaimer's not mine. I stole it 'cause I'm too lazy to type my own)

Summary: What if it was Will who ended up on a deserted iskand (somehow) with Jack? And rum, can't forget the rum.

My first attempt at Pirates of the Caribbean fanfic. Please be gentle

 

Rum & Deserted Islands
by Darkdancer

Will looked at Jack curiously as he first knocked his hand against a tree, then began jumping up an down on a patch of sand. He had heard outrageous stories about how Jack had escaped from this island. And Will had a feeling he was going to finally learn the truth. "What are you doing? Shouldn't we be getting off this island Elizabeth....?"

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Elizabeth! Would you stop taking about her for one second? Besides, it's not that easy."

"Well, you did it before didn't you?"

"Alright. You want to know how I escaped the first time?"

Will crossed his arms, "Yes I do."

"Fine." He reached down and opened a door hidden beneath the sand. "Rum runners." He explained, climbing into the hole. "Three days after I was stranded they showed up and I was able to bribe them into giving me a ride." His voice floated up from the hole. "From the looks of this place they've been captured." A hand, clasping a green tinted bottle appeared. "So I guess we can't count on them." Jack levered himself out of the hole, arms laden with bottles of rum.

"So that's it. That's the great secret of your escape. You sat around drinking rum for three days."

"Yup and I'm gonna give it another try. Care to join me?" He held out the bottle as an offering.

Will looked at the bottle, then Jack's unfathomable dark eyes. Then, making a decision, he grabbed the bottle and chugged it. Jack laughed and clapped.

****

"And we heaved 'em over and out of sight,
Wiv a Yo-Heave-Ho! and a fare-ya-well
And a shudden plunge in the sullen swell
Ten favoms deep on the road to hell,
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!"

The two thoroughly drunk young men fell to the sand laughing.

Suddenly Jack on Will, pinning him to the sand. Will gazed up at the leering pirate above him and felt an odd fluttering in his stomach.

"Caught ya." Jack gloated.

"Oh yeah?" Will challenged, "But can ya keep me?" With that he rolled them over so he had Jack pinned. "Now I've caught you."

"Nuh-uh." Jack threw Will off of him and then sat on the blacksmith's stomach, straddling him. "Caught ya. You're mine. There's no escape." He leaned down until his face was inches from Will's. "No escape." He repeated, his drunken slurring becoming oddly clear. Then leaning down he captured Will's mouth in his own.

Will gasped when Jack finally released his mouth. Eyes wide and dilated, breathing erratic. His gasp turned into a moan as Jack immediately began attacking his neck, kissing, licking, nipping. Jack's hand's traveled down to caress the hardness covered by Will's pants. Will's hands slid underneath the shirt to explore the muscles of his back.

Jack removed his hands, shed his shirt, and ripped open Will's with all the desperation of a starving man. Working his way down the other man's chest he took one rosy nipple in his mouth. Will moaned, unprepared for the sensations that rushed straight to his groin.

"Please." He heard a voice plead, vaguely aware that it was his own.

"Please Jack, take me."

Jack undid Will's trousers releasing his rock hard cock. Taking his mouth away from Will's chest he whispered seductively in the blacksmith's ear. "Is that what you want?" He punctuated his words by beginning to slowly stroke Will's cock. "Do you want me to fuck you? Take you hard and fast? Make you scream so load every ship on the Caribbean can hear you?" He sped up his stroking and Will managed to grate out, "Y-Yes."

Jack pulled away, making Will moan at the loss. Quickly the pirate shed his own trousers and, using sea water, wet his own cock. Then, rolling Will onto his side, carefully eased one finger into him. Will tensed at the intrusion, before forcing himself to relax. A second finger joined the first. Then they withdrew. Will whimpered. But they were quickly replaced by Jack's cock slamming into him. Will groaned and then spasmed as it brushed his prostate. Jack slid in and out of him quickly. Riding him hard, just as he promised. Will came in a great spurt onto the sand, followed quickly by Jack. The two lay panting in the sand, before finally subcoming to sleep.

 

END