Title: Oh Captain, My Captain

Fandom: Pirates of the Caribbean

Pairing: JackSparrow/WillTurner

Author: Wren

desertwren@yahoo.com

Rating: Nc-17

Summary: Just a little answer to the PWP challenge, on the PiratesoftheC_Slash list.

Spoilers: No realy movie spoilers but it helps if you have seen the movie!

Archive: Just let me know

Disclaimer: If I owned them the movie would have been no where near PG-13!!

A/N: Rachel the Dream Beta has many many of my thanks.. She is the bestest beta ever thank you very much!!

Oh Captain, My Captain
by Wren

Jack sat naked at his lovers feet, the wooden floor worn smooth by years of loving care. He leaned his head back against Will's thigh. He sighed in contentment. A quiet night on the open seas made the swell and drift of the ship lull them into quiet contemplation.

"I love your hair." Softly whispered in his ear as Will combed his fingers through freshly scrubbed,
shorn auburn hair.

He turned and kissed the naked thigh he had been resting his cheek against. He pulled the slightly wiry hair of his lovers leg with his lips playfully. "Aye, and I love yers!"

Will flicked his ear in retribution. "I left it long enough to braid the beads back in."

Jack turned a little more, kissing up the creamy thigh he was quickly becoming obsessed with. He glanced up through dark lashes, wishing he had reapplied his kohl after their bath. He knew how sexy that made his eyes. Play to your advantages.' he always said. "Braid it for me." He breathed huskily.

"Braid your hair? Master Sparrow, that is woman's work." Will scoffed despite the thickening of his cock.

"Aye mate. And what are ya if not me woman?" He chuckled low in his chest, with a knowing smirk. He knew his Will very well. Knew what was coming next, after all their several months together it was still surprisingly easy to wind his Will up.

"A woman you say? I say look again, Master Sparrow. You see a woman sporting a cock such as mine, I'll show you a woman who is not." Will replied. His tone implied anger but his eyes remained heated, and his flesh filled and lengthened even more.

Jack licked his way up the thigh, now fully turned facing his young lover. He rested his elbows just under jutting hip bones as his eyes devoured the hard muscled flesh exposed to him. "I see a woman sporting a cock such as yers, and I'll show her the end of me blade." He let his newly trimmed goatee just graze the head of the cock in question.

"Getting possessive of my cock, Master Sparrow? Can't say that I blame you really. It is a fine cock.!" Will chuckled as he made to touch himself.

Jack slapped the hand away, his eyes narrowing dangerously. "That's three Master Turner." Jack
growled. He leaned in and bit the flesh just below Will's belly button, hard. "Say it." he demanded, and bit again.

"Damn you!" Will growled through clenched teeth.

Jack wasn't fooled, he smirked to himself and continued worrying the flesh beneath his mouth. He
could feel the hard cock against his cheek jerk with each subsequent nibble. "Say it." he demanded once more.

"Captain, Oh Captain, My Captain!" Will was almost panting.

Finally Jack relented. He kissed and licked the abused flesh, swirling his tongue through dark hair then finally turning his head to the quivering cock leaking pearly liquid. He took the cockhead in his mouth and sucked greedily for a moment before releasing it with a soft 'pop'.

"Now tha's more like it, boy. Oh Captain indeed!" Jack chuckled again as his hands took up the rhythm his mouth had begun. He used his mouth for other endeavors laying open to him. Like the muscled stomach jumping and quivering, yes he tasted those, or the flat nipples, yes he quickly licked those into hard little pebbles.

It wasn't long before his young lover was reduced to a mass of jerking flesh. Groaning and panting, it might have been just his enormous ego but Jack would bet on his pirates brand that Will was still calling out, 'Oh Captain, My Captain!'

"Luv, let's move this to th' bed shall we." Jack laughed as he moved back just a little to gauge his
lovers readiness only to have Will follow him as he slid down the chair.

Tiny tremors ran through Will's body as he tried to regain some semblance of control. It embarrassed him how easily his lover could reduce him to this state, it always made him feel too young, too inexperienced, to be with the legendary Captain. He flushed as he met amused hazel eyes.

"Bed, yeah," he swallowed the crack in his voice, "bed is a fine idea, I'd say." he tried to sit up straight in the chair, but his lover had other idea's.

Jack looked on in amusement at the emotions that played across Will's face. Debauched innocence, that is exactly what he looked like slumped down in that straight backed chair. Naked as the day he was born, not a bit of shame in him. No not for Will Turner, no shame at being naked in front of his lover, cock standing tall. Embarrassment at being so easy, maybe, but that too in time would leave him, Jack almost hated to see it go...almost! It was obvious that Will would not be able to walk to the bed for a few minutes and Jack had never been know for his patience so he pulled his lover to the floor with him.

Jack laughed at the expression on Will’s face as he rolled himself back while pulling Will on top of him. Naked flesh on naked flesh. The spicy scent of the soap they had used on each other earlier and the smell that was uniquely Will filled his nose and his already achingly hard erection started leaking. He leaned up and took advantage of the slightly parted lips. As he slipped his tongue in and tasted his lover he couldn't help the groan that escaped his throat. His hips pumped as their cocks rubbed together.

"Jack, Jack please. It's to soon. I'm going to..."

"It's ok luv, just let go." he whispered back knowing that at Will's age it would not be the last of the fun.

Will held himself above his lover on his hands and knees, their cocks rubbing together, sweat and pre-cum making them slide together easily. He leaned down and licked the chest below him, loving the salty taste of Jack, he tasted of the sun and the sea. His hips jerked harder as much as he wanted to prolong this, holding back was almost agony. When he felt Jacks hands wonder down the crevice of his ass seeking his entrance he completely lost it. He came with a hoarse shout.

Will came back to awareness cradled between his lovers thighs. Hands were stroking his back softly and wonderful words were being murmured against the top of his head as Jack kissed his hair softly. Words like beautiful, sexy, perfect and mine. Words that went straight to Will's heart and took root. As perfect as it was right at that moment there was a hard something poking him in the stomach that told him it would get even better. He licked the flesh under him and lifted his head.

"Bed now?" Will asked softly.

Jack growled and pulled his hair tilting his head back even further until he looked in his lovers eyes. Hazel eyes were almost black with lust.

"Oh aye, Bed now."

Will barely made it into the bed before he was covered by six feet of horny pirate. Not that he was complaining! Jack flipped Will onto his stomach and started licking and kissing his way up Will's body starting just behind his knees. Will groaned as the tongue reached the top of his thighs and moved up over the rounded mounds of his buttocks. His cock responded to the invasion as Jacks tongue tasted the most intimate part of him. He was still getting used to this type of lovemaking, the first time Jack had used his tongue on him there he had been mortified beyond reason. Yes having Jacks tongue inside him, fucking him had felt amazing but the knowledge of it had had him to embarrassed to meet the pirates eyes for days. Now his cock responded quickly, and he parted his legs shamelessly, even further. He could feel Jack's laughter like a pulse, go straight to his reawakening cock.

"Jack, please inside me. Stop teasing."

"That's right luv. Beg me." Jack pulled back knowing smile on his face.

Will groaned but played along. "Never, Pirate."

Jack slapped the quivering ass in front of him. Two swift blows, just hard enough to pinken the lovely flesh.

"Oh Captain, My Captain! Just fuck me already." Will waited for the next blow before adding, "Please my captain!"

Jack wiped at the cum drying on his stomach from Will's earlier release and used it to slick up two fingers, hoping his tongue had opened his young lover enough that starting with two fingers would be alright. Ah yes, he grinned as they slid in. It was tight but not uncomfortably so. He started thrusting them in and out, loving the mewling sounds coming from the man beneath him. He reached under the pillow and grabbed the small bottle of oil they had left there last night and uncorked it with his teeth. He spat the cork down on the bed beside them and dribbled a goodly
amount over his aching cock and a little over his other hand. Slowly he removed his fingers from Will's body and recapped the bottle.

"Jack! Please Inside me now. Please." Will ground his now fully erect cock into the bed. He just knew Jack was torturing him for some unknown offence. "Please, please, please."

"Shh, luv. Easy now. Ole' Jack's not gonna leave ya." Jack whispered as he leaned over his lovers back and licked Will's neck. He repositioned himself and inserted three fingers, opening his lover even wider, he knew he was torturing Will but he would rather torture him like this that enter him before he was ready. He was really loath to hurt the boy. 'Grr, Man, Jack, You might be a pirate but you are no monster. Young he might be but no boy was this.'

Finally, as Will relaxed he opened enough to take Jacks full size.

"Alright luv, shift up a bit." he said as he grabbed a pillow and positioned it beneath his lover. They had only done this a few times and the boy 'grr, man' was still tight.

Will was going crazy, it was never enough. Jack was entering him slowly, filling him up in a way he had never before known he was empty. It still burned slightly but that was quickly forgotten as the pushed back against his lover.

Jack groaned and grabbed Will's hips to still them, but ended up pulling the supple young body to him. He pulled Will up onto his knees with his head bent down forehead touching the bed. The sight drove away Jack's good intentions and he started pumping in and out of his lover harder and harder.

Will screamed his pleasure with every thrust, clawing at the sheets as he pushed himself back onto Jack. He screamed again when he felt Jacks hand snake around him and find his cock. Will rocked back and forth into the twin pleasures. His world had coalesced into the cock inside him and the hand fisting his cock. He didn't hear the bed banging against the wall or the grunts and groans from the man behind him. He didn't care that the crew above them on the deck could hear
his scream and smiled knowingly, all he knew was the pleasure of being loved by his captain.

The tight ass of his lover clutched at Jack driving him deeper and harder. Never in his years had he had a lover as responsive as the one he held now. He was ruined for any other he knew, but he didn't care. He had Will and he needed no other. He shifted his thrusts when he felt Will tighten up and knew his lover was close. He made sure he was thrusting right into that little nub of pleasure inside his lover. Once, twice, Will gave one long shout and came hard into his hand. The clenching of muscles around his cock finally drove him to his own completion. He drove in one last time as he came with a shout of his own.

Will came to a few minutes later and thought to himself that he really needed to quit passing out when he came. His lover had rolled them onto their sides and was just slipping from his body. He groaned a little at the sensation. He sighed deeply and rolled over more to snuggle into Jack.

"We stink, I think we need another bath!" he whispered with a tired laugh.

"If you want to get me back into that cold water your going to have to beg!" Jack replied with a sleepy smirk.

"Oh Captain, My Captain." Will answered as he finally let sleep claim him.


~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~

Please review!!