Title: Bill's Ghost

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: Pirates of the Caribbean

Pairing: Jack Sparrow/Will Turner

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com

Other websites:http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Summary: Bootstrap Bill and Captain Jack Sparrow used to be lovers over a decade ago. Now Jack is obsessed with his son.


Bill's Ghost
By Creed Cascade and TJ

Jack watched, hidden in the shadows, as Will paced nervously about his quarters. Ever since meeting Bootstrap Bill's only son Jack had been completely besotted. Everyone said the boy was the spitting image of his father and they were right. Whenever Jack looked at him it was like seeing his lover all over again, which was why Jack was back in Port Royal. His Will was scheduled to wed the beautiful Elizabeth tomorrow at sunrise. Jack was there to see that didn't happen.

Jack would have loved to have a dramatic scene with Will before they ran away together, but he wasn’t that crazy. He knew the boy would fight to stay with Elizabeth. Jack snuck up behind Will and used the handle of his sword to smash him on the head, making sure to catch him as he slumped onto the ground.

He leaned over and kissed over Will on his forehead. "You’re mine again…"

<><><><><><>

When Will awoke it was to a pounding headache. He knew immediately he was on a ship from the gentle swaying he felt. He wondered if Port Royal had been attacked by pirates again, then dismissed the thought. He had neither heard nor seen anything. One moment he'd been in his room, contemplating the coming dawn, and the next he'd woken up here. Wherever here was.

Then Will felt a gentle hand push the hair away from his forehead and familiar voice ask, "You’re awake, luv?"

"Jack?" he gasped, looking up at the man hovering near the head of the bed. "What... what am I doing here?"

"This is where you’re supposed be," Jack said with a smile. "You forgot that and I had to remind you of that, savvy?"

"Jack? What are you talking about? Did you do this? Did you bring me here?" Will fired off questions, more confused than ever. Certainly Jack hadn't kidnapped him, had he?

"I brought you here," Jack agreed, his caress now falling on Will’s cheek. "Couldn’t let you make the biggest mistake of your life."

"You have to take me back," Will said, sitting up and groaning at the sudden flash of pain in his head. "I'm to marry Elizabeth. You know that."

"That doesn’t matter," Jack said. "You’re here now."

"Jack, you're not making sense," Will said. "Why did you bring me here?"

Jack smiled at him again and repeated, "Cause you’re supposed to be here."

"Why am I supposed to be here?" Sometimes talking to Jack was like talking to a two year old.

"Cause you’re mine," Jack said simply. "Now are you hungry?"

"Yours? Yours how?" Will asked, ignoring Jack's attempt at changing the subject. He was starting to get a bad feeling about this. He trusted Jack but at the same time, Jack was crazy. He knew a lot of it was an act, but not all, and that was the part that worried him.

Jack pursed his lips and cocked his head to the side. "You’re a pirate. You know your father used to talk about you all the time. If he had had his way, you’ve been named after me. Oh and don’t worry about Elizabeth. I left a note for you."

"You're starting to scare me," Will told him. "You don't need me for your ship. You have plenty of crew. What am I supposed to do here?"

"To keep me company," Jack explained. "Now do you want some rum?"

"No," Will said. "I want you to take me back to Port Royal."

"Sorry, can’t do that," Jack shook his head. "I’m afraid Miss Swann will be quite upset with you if she ever sees you again. Mad enough that she might kill you."

"What did you do?" Will demanded angrily, rising from the bed and glaring at Jack.

"Just told her the truth," Jack said, shrugging his shoulders.

"And what truth was that?"

"That you don’t really love her and couldn’t go through with it."

"You bastard!" Will raged, clenching his fists and taking a step toward Jack. "How could you do that to me? You know I love her!"

"Yes, but I love you more." Jack looked Will straight in the eyes when he said that.

"What?" Will gasped, halting at Jack's unexpected words. "You *love* me? You can't be serious."

Jack got up and touched Will’s head. "Maybe I hit you on the head too hard. Want to lay back down, luv?"

"Jack... please... tell me this is all a joke. Please..." Will pleaded, praying that his friend was simply putting him on. He had loved Elizabeth all his life. He couldn't bear the thought of living without her.

"I did hit you too hard," Jack said, making a tsking sound and started to pull Will back to the bed. "You’re delusional. Of course I love you. What you really thought that I wasn’t fey?"

"You hardly know me," Will protested, though he let Jack pull him back down onto the bed. "How can you say you love me."

"I know you," Jack said. "I’ve always known you."

Seeing that Jack wasn't going to be swayed, Will asked him the one thing he had to know. "So, you're going to keep me here against my will?"

Jack sat on the bed behind Will and started to rub his shoulders. "That’s what your father said at the start, too."

Will stiffened at both Jack's touch and his words. "And did you force him, too?" he asked, his throat suddenly dry.

Jack moved closer behind him until his chest was touching Will’s back. "He loved me."

"Yeah? Well I don't," Will told him. "You're keeping me prisoner here."

"You could have taken me out the minute you woke up," Jack reminded him. "And it won’t be that bad, you’ll see. I’ll take care of you."

"I don't want this," Will told him again. "I will not return this love you speak of. You'll have to force me. Will you do that, Jack? Will you force me when I say no?"

"No," Jack said and started to massage Will’s shoulders again. "But soon enough you’ll be coming to me and I won’t stop touching you…"

"I won't," Will told him stubbornly. "I'll not be your whore."

"No, not my whore, just mine," Jack whispered. He was so close that his breath ghosted over the back of Will’s neck, sending shivers down the younger man’s back. Jack leaned in and sniffed Will’s hair. "You smell like lavender and clean like. Elizabeth make you take a bath, luv?"

"Unlike some, I prefer not to stink like a pig," Will shot back, hoping to annoy Jack into leaving him alone. The constant touching was unnerving. He knew full well what Jack wanted from him and he had no intention of giving it to him. Still, the feel of Jack's hands on him was... soothing.

"Oh but Willie, I’m all clean now," Jack chuckled softly. To prove his point he picked up a braid and tickled the back of Will’s neck and held it out for Will to expect. "Just needed my Pearl back and she likes me to keep clean for her, too. Only bathe for you and her…"

"Jack, please," Will pleaded softly. "You're my friend. I care for you deeply, but I don't want this. I love Elizabeth. I'm to marry her. If you... if you care for me at all... let me go."

Jack kissed the back of Will’s neck softly. "I’ll die without you… do you really want me to die?"

"You won't die without me. You have the Pearl. She's what you really love."

"I love her, but I need someone alive with me, Willie," Jack repeated, now nuzzling Will’s neck. "I need you."

"Don't," Will gasped as Jack nuzzled him. The feel of Jack's lips on his skin sent a shiver through him that made his head spin. He didn't want this. He wanted Elizabeth.

"Don’t what? Don’t love you? Sorry, can’t stop that." Jack continued to kiss the back of Will’s neck. The boy even tasted like his father.

"Please..." Will pleaded, not entirely sure what he was pleading for. His body was responding to Jack's caresses even as his mind fought against them.

"Just one kiss," Jack whispered against Will’s skin. "One kiss and we can go back to sleep. Won’t trying nothin’ else. I swear on my, pirate’s honour." Of course, pirates really didn’t have any honour, but Will should already know that.

"Jack..." Will started to protest but it was cut off by Jack's mouth covering his. He sat stunned, his mouth open, as Jack's tongue slipped inside and stroked over his own. To his shame, his body responded to the kiss and he whimpered softly when Jack pulled away.

Jack remembered the way Bill used to moan his name like that. He also remembered the affect he used to have on Bill and he looked down to see the welcome site of Will’s filling cock… like father like son after all. His hand snuck out and grasped Will’s thickening cock through his pants.

"Jack... no..." Will protested weakly. He would not give in no matter how much his body cried out for him to.

"Just wanna touch a little," Jack whispered soothingly. "How long since anyone touched you like this Will. Would your precious Elizabeth do this for you?"

"Don't..." Will said again, pushing against Jack. In truth it had been ages since he'd been touched like this. Since before the whole mess with Barbossa he'd not touched another woman, remaining true to his love for Elizabeth. And being the proper lady, Elizabeth hadn't done more than kiss him. His body yearned for the touch of another but he refused to allow that other to be Jack Sparrow.

Jack was still behind Will and that position it would have been easy enough for Will to escape if he really wanted to. He could feel Will pushing away a little in protest, but his body also arched up a bit to meet Jack’s hand. Jack wasn’t willing to risk anything by letting his prize go, so he continued to massage Will’s cock through the fine linen pants that Governor Swann had undoubtedly paid for.

"Don't," Will said again. "Please... don't..." He could feel his length hardening even further as Jack stroked and petted him. He flushed with shame at his inability to simply push the other man away. His body was betraying him in the foulest way and Will found himself powerless to fight it.

"Just give me a little more, luv," Jack whispered into Will’s ear. "It’s been so long… just a little more now."

Will moaned, thrashing his head from side to side. Jack's hand was working him through his pants and he was seconds away from humiliating himself utterly. Still, he didn't tell Jack to stop again, nor did he try to push the other man away.

"Show me how much you love me," Jack finally whispered and stroked over the head of Will’s cock through the damp fabric.

"No!" Will cried out as he came, thrusting up hard into Jack's hand. He bit his lip to stifle a sob and turned his head away from Jack, unable to look at the other man.

Jack continued to stroke the now softening cock and held Will’s body against his own. "Shush now, luv," Jack cooed. "First time with a man is always the hardest… I’m you’re first, right?"

Will didn't reply. He couldn't seem to get his mouth to work. His body still shuddered from the affects of his release and he thought he might be sick from the humiliation alone.

"It’s okay," Jack cooed again, nuzzling Will’s neck again. "You showed how much you love me. I understand you think you’re betraying Liz, but you’re not. You’re being what you were born to be."

"The Captain's whore," Will said softly, squeezing his eyes shut tight to keep his despair at bay.

"The Captain’s lover," Jack corrected, now removing his hand. "My reason for living."

<><><><><><>

Jack left the wheel to his first mate and made his way down to his cabin. He hated having to keep Will locked inside but it was necessary. It had only been a day and the boy hadn't yet come to accept his place here. Jack knew that would change in time and he simply had to be patient. As he slipped the key into the lock, he promised himself he was simply going to check on Will, nothing more.

When he came into the darkened cabin he was pulled inside, up against Will’s chest and a dagger was pressed against his neck. He’d thought he removed all his weapons, but pirates were like squirrels and liked to hoard weapons all over. He must have forgotten this one.

"Good morning, luv," Jack said cheerfully. He really wasn’t surprised. The boy’s father had had a temper and had pulled a weapon Jack more than once, especially when he was upset or jealous.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't slit your throat," Will hissed, nearly shaking with anger.

"You love me?" Jack answered. Instead of trying to break away, he pressed his body back against Will and started to rub in all the right places. Bill had always loved it when he acted slutty.

Will trembled even harder. He knew this was going to be his only chance. He could kill Jack and then slip away before the crew realized anything was amiss. If he didn't act now, he knew he'd never get the chance again.

"I won't be your whore," he said as he pressed into Jack's throat with the knife.

He saw the skin split and a drop of blood ooze down the Captain's neck. Trembling harder, Will gave a shout and hurled the knife across the room, embedding it hilt-deep into the wall.

Jack noted the dagger with a raised eyebrow and smiled when Will didn’t push him away, but kept his arm secured around Jack’s neck. "How about me being your whore?" Jack said instead.

Will laughed bitterly and tightened his arm around Jack's neck, restricting his air. "Is that what you want, Jack? Me to rape you?" Will released him suddenly and took a step back. "I'm not an animal like you."

The sharp words tore at Jack’s heart. Bootstrap Bill had been his senior and had a tendency to coddle the younger pirate, even after he became a Captain. Bill was the only one Jack would let do that to him and even though the boy looked like his father, he wasn’t sounding like him right now. But he couldn’t give up this easily. He had to try and win the boy’s heart.

"I’m not an animal, I’m a pirate," Jack said with a shrug. "Wouldn’t be the first time."

Jack's words slammed into Will and he sat down on the edge of the bed, defeated. "If you wanted someone to... rough you up... you could get than in any port. I can't... I can't do that. Not even to you. No matter what you do to me."

"Any touch from you would be welcome," Jack said and took a few steps closer to the bed.

"I don't understand what you want," Will said, confused. "I mean, I do, but I don't understand how you're going about it. You could take me whenever you wanted. Why do you drag it out like this?"

Jack moved even closer until he was standing in front of Will and reached out to touch the younger man’s face. "I want to keep you, Willie," Jack told him. "I want you to want me. Why did you automatically think I wanted to take you, luv?"

"I told you I don't return your feelings yet you insist on keeping me prisoner here. I asked you to stop last night when you were... touching me... but you didn't," Will explained. "What else am I supposed to assume? You want me and what Captain Jack Sparrow wants, he gets. Take what you can and give nothing back, isn't that it?"

Jack knew the doors we locked behind him and his reputation would be safe enough. He dropped down to his knees between Will’s legs. "You’re right, what Captain Jack Sparrow wants, he gets."

Will swallowed thickly and looked down at Jack. He moved back on the bed, instinctively trying to put some space between them. He didn't want to be raped but he knew it was inevitable. He'd had a chance to end this but he hadn't been able to take Jack's life. Now his body would be forfeit.

Jack’s hands started to run up Will’s thigh until they snuck under them, pulling Will towards him. He kept his hands on Will’s thighs and the boy in place on the bed. Then he leaned foreword and started to rub his face against Will’s groin.

Will shuddered at Jack's touch then stiffened. "Jack..." he gasped. "Just... just do it already. I won't fight you." This last was said in a whisper as Will admitted his defeat. He wouldn't fight Jack. He couldn't. He would be the Captain's whore until the sea finally took him.

"Yes…" Jack hissed and then started to pull down Will’s pants. Will’s cock wasn’t hard, but he could fix that. He leaned forward and started to suck on Will’s cock, feeling it start to harden in his mouth.

Will gasped and arched up into Jack's mouth. He hadn't expected to feel Jack's mouth on him and he whimpered and moaned, his face flushing in shame. // Whore! // screamed inside his head as he fell back on the bed both unable and unwilling to fight Jack any longer.

It had been over a decade since Jack had done this willingly. He didn’t count the times in prison he’d been forced. Jack closed his eyes and thought of the last time he’d done to Bill. But, it wasn’t the same because Bill used to hold and caress his head, while Will was just lying there.

Will felt himself growing harder in Jack's talented mouth. No one, not even the few whores he'd known, had done this for him. He was amazed at the sensations flooding him and he began to thrust shallowly into Jack's mouth even as he bit his lip to keep from crying out.

Jack started to suck on Will’s cock harder, even as his hands continued to caress over Will’s thighs. He wanted to desperately taste the bitterness he’d so missed cumming in his mouth.

It didn't take long. With a convulsive gasp, Will came in Jack's mouth, the release taking him completely by surprise. "Ja-ack!" he sobbed as he continued to thrust up into Jack's mouth. // Whore. Whore. Whore! //

"Thank you," Jack whispered when he finally pulled away and kissed Will’s softening cock. "Thank you, beautiful boy."

As soon as Jack was off of him, Will turned onto his side and curled into a ball. He bit his lip until it bled, refusing to let Jack see him cry. He was the Captain's Whore now. His own actions had sealed his fate. He only prayed that when Jack finally tired of him he was merciful enough to feed him to the sharks.

Jack automatically crawled onto the bed and curled up behind Will, wrapping his arms around Will’s chest. He knew Will’s emotions were all over the place and so he’d excuse the reactions. "It’s a lot of changes, I know, luv," Jack whispered. "I’ll be here for you. If you didn’t like it, we don’t have to do it again. Know my technique is a little rusty…"

"Whores don't normally get to choose, Jack," Will replied listlessly. "They do what they're told." He rolled over onto his stomach then and buried his head in the mattress. "You can fuck me now. I won't fight you."

"You’re not a whore. Don’t wanna fuck you," Jack said, tracing his fingers down Will’s spine. "Well, I do, if you want me to, but that’s not my favourite."

"I feel like a whore," Will told him. "I should have fought you. I should have killed you and gotten away from here and back to Elizabeth. But I didn't, did I?"

"No, you didn’t," Jack agreed, now kissing the small of Will’s back. "But I already told you that’s because you love me."

"And what of Elizabeth?" Will asked. "Are my feelings for her just phantoms? You say I love you, but my heart longs for her."

"You can love more than one person," Jack said a little wistfully. It must have been a Turner trait. Bill had loved his wife, but he had also loved Jack. Jack had known that Will would have come to him, even if he had married Elizabeth, but he didn’t want to share this time.

"I don't love you, Jack. I will never allow myself to love you," Will said stubbornly. "So take what you can, Pirate. I already know you'll give nothing back."

"I can love," Jack said quickly. His own self-confidence was wavering a little. He’d loved Bill Turner and he loved the Black Pearl.

Will made a derisive sound then stilled. "You say you love me, Jack? Then promise me something."

"Anything within reason," Jack promised with a crooked smile.

"I know you'll never let me go," Will said slowly. "Not until you tire of me. And when that happens, I want you to promise... you'll send me to join my father."

Jack’s face fell and he looked at Will with a horrified look on his face. "You want to die?"

"What else is there for me?" Will asked. "Go back to Port Royal? See if another Captain will have me?"

Jack pulled away from Will, getting off the bed and asked him, "Would you want to die if you were back with Elizabeth?"

"If this had never happened or if you returned me now?" Will asked, sitting up on the bed. He was confused by Jack's reaction to his request. He had thought the pirate would have been glad for the simple out Will had given him.

Jack’s hunched shoulders suddenly turned around with a flare. His wrist was bent and he had an inane look on his face. "No need to answer that question," Jack said. "You just stay here, relax, I have to go take care of some business."

"I can't answer the first," Will said, ignoring Jack's outburst. "But now, after what I... I've done... I would never sully Elizabeth like this. She deserves more than a whore for a husband. Give me your promise, Jack. There's no going back for me now."

Jack’s expression barely wavered when Will said this. So his young love would rather die than be with him. He knew what he would do now. Jack may not be able to return Will to Port Royal, but he would find another safe port for Will. He’d drop him off there and give him a good portion of his own treasure.

"There may be no going back, but there’s other places to go," Jack said and then switched back to the silly face he presented to people he didn’t know.

"Where?" Will demanded. "Where can I go that this will not follow me? Drop me in any port and in a month's time all will know I was Captain Jack Sparrow's Whore. And how long do you think it will be before another comes to claim what used to be yours just for the sheer folly of it? You sealed my fate when you spirited me away. Either keep me or feed me to the sharks." Will wondered as he spoke if he'd suddenly gone mad. Jack was offering him his freedom and he was throwing it back in the pirate's face.

Jack’s facade cracked, revealing an expression Will had never seen on Jack before and his eyes flashed with pain. He looked down to the floor and offered, "You could simply become part of the crew… move below deck…"

Will looked at Jack for long moments. This was not the Jack Sparrow he knew. Or rather, this was the Jack he'd thought he'd known. This was the good man he'd told Norrington that Jack was. This was not the fiend and rapist he'd feared these last two days. "Jack... you... you confuse me so," Will admitted. "I do not know what to do or say. You have forced me, yes, but you have not harmed me. Nay, you have been gentle as a lamb with me. I thought... "

"It doesn’t matter what you thought," Jack cut him off, still looking at the floor. He held out his hand with a key. "That’s the key to the door. Just let yourself out and talk to Mr. Gibbs. He’ll get you settled into whatever position you want."

"It is good to see you, Jack," Will smiled softly. "I had thought I might never see you again." He took a step forward and closed Jack's hand around the key. "This is the Jack Sparrow I stood in front of Norrington for. Keep the key, but do not lock me in. I will not run and I will talk to Gibbs about what I can do aboard the Pearl. If that please you, Captain."

Jack looked up at Will with an unsure gaze. "You can keep the cabin for now until you know the crew well enough to live below deck comfortably."

"I have no fear of your crew," Will told him. "But this is the Captain's cabin. It is your place and I will not put you out of it. Can you give me your word, Jack? Can you give me your word that you will not force me again if I say no?"

"I won’t force you," Jack said, looking on the face that he knew now that belonged to Will Turner and not Bill Turner. "I won’t touch you again." He face then changed as he managed to pull his shields back up again. "It’s a good life being a pirate, even if you don’t choose it. You can make a decent living with one or two hauls and be able to settle down wherever you want. Some place far away from the Caribbean. Maybe you should go back to your father’s family in England. Bill mentioned he had an uncle somewhere…"

Will shook his head. "I told you, Jack, either keep me or feed me to the sharks. Those are the only two choices you get and if you're not man enough to do it, I'll do it myself."

"You’ll always be welcome on my crew," Jack said, turning and walking over to a cupboard. What he needed now was rum and lots of it to numb all of the pain. He really hadn’t started drinking so much until he’d lost both Bill and the Black Pearl.

Will followed him and gently closed the cupboard door. "I do trust you, Jack, but I don't trust the rum. Come, let's just lie down for a bit. I didn't sleep much last night."

"The rum was my only friend for a long time," Jack said. He didn’t think he could be close to Will and not touch him. He knew he was mad, but that would push him over the edge. "I’ve always been able to trust my drink."

"You've scared me badly these last two nights. I trusted you before and when I suddenly couldn't... it was like my very foundation had been swept away. I need to know I can trust you again, Jack." Will covered Jack's hand that rested on the cupboard door. He pulled it away slowly, turning Jack to face him. He believed Jack's words of love now, even if he didn't return them. He had believed him from the moment he'd offered him his freedom. Jack the Pirate would never have given up his treasure, but Jack the Man would do anything for Will.

"I’ll take your pity gladly," Jack finally said. "I’ll take anything you can give me, Will."

"Then come lie with me. Let us rest together and show me that I can trust Jack Sparrow once more." Will led him over the bed then and climbed in closest to the wall. He pulled an unresisting Jack in after him and spooned up beside him. "Rest, Jack. I'll still be here when you wake."

"Bill used to say that," Jack mumbled just before he fell into a deep sleep.

"I'm not my father, Jack," Will whispered to the sleeping man. "I can't be him for you, but I can be me. Rest, my friend. Come the dawn we'll figure something out."

<><><><><><>

Having Will on board was not the heaven he had thought it would be, instead it was pure hell. It was like having his Bill come back as a specter who didn’t love him. Bill always looked at him with love, but when Will looked at him, it was with pity. Will would look at him with disappointment if he drank too much, so now he had turned to his other crutch in life… his Pearl. He looked up and watched Will manoeuvring the rigging of his beloved and his breath caught. The boy was shirtless and his chest was golden from his time in the sun. He’d started to mutter to Pearl more now that he felt the madness creeping up on him again. Now he was muttering to Pearl under his breath about how beautiful Will was.

"I want him so badly, luv," Jack whispered as he ran his hand over the wheel in a lover's caress. "I just want to love him. I was a fool to take him the way I did. He'll never love me now. I never thought I'd endure anything worse than prison..."

"Ahoy, Captain," Gibbs called out loudly. "Vessel to starboard!"

Jack’s eyes snapped up, seeing the ship was a medium sized merchant vessel. "This is just want we need, isn’t it baby?" Jack whispered to Pearl and caressed the wheel. "Mr. Gibbs, arm the men! Today we go hunting!"

Will heard the cry and grimaced. This was the part of being a pirate he wasn't overly fond of. Added to that, Jack had had been acting more and more erratic lately. Gibbs had taken him aside and cautioned him. Jack at his true craziest was a very dangerous man. As Will took up his weapons, he glanced about for Jack, worried for his friend.

In the mean time, Jack had taken Gibbs aside and told him, "Keep young Mr. Turner safe at all costs Mr. Gibbs." He would have ordered Will out of the fray, but he didn’t have a right to tell Will to do anything anymore.

"Aye, Captain," Gibbs said. "I'll do my best, but the lad can handle himself, Sir. He's damn good with those knives of his."

"Yes, yes, the best I’ve ever seen," Jack agreed. "But he mustn’t be hurt, savvy?"

"Aye, Captain," Gibbs said again. "If I may say so, Sir... give the boy time. He's comin' round."

"Don’t know what you’re talking about," Jack snapped and then started to mutter to the Pearl again. "I know, luv. We’ll get that awful ship out of your waters soon. I’ll get you all sorts of pretty things, just like I promised."

"Jack... " Gibbs started then trailed off. It was clear that Jack was slipping away from them and the only one that could bring him back apparently was Will. Gibbs would have to make doubly sure the boy came to no harm on this raid.

Jack was still muttering to Pearl she took his sword out and then yelled out to his crew, "Take her out, lads! My Pearl want lots of new shiny, pretty things!"

They boarded the merchant ship easily, with Jack swaggering on last. He was his usual cocky self, bragging to the captain of the vessel that they'd be gone as soon as they helped lighten their load a bit. They were all so busy either watching Jack or looting the ship that they didn't see the first mate grab a cutlass until he was charging straight for Jack.

The man’s sword had slashed across Jack’s chest and would have gone deeper if Will hadn’t been there to knock it aside. He made quick work of slicing the man’s throat and the blood spurted all over himself and Jack.

Will paid it no mind as he rushed to Jack's side. "Jack! Jack! Oh God," Will gasped. He yanked his shirt over his head and pressed it to the wound making Jack moan in pain. "Don't you dare die on me, Jack Sparrow. Don't. Just don't, Jack, please..."

"It’s just a wee scratch," Jack told him.

Will felt some of the wild panic leave at the sound of Jack's voice. "Hold this to your chest," he told him then turned to Gibbs. "You're in charge here, Mister Gibbs. Take anything of value then sink her. You can put them out on a raft if you've a mind to or leave them to the sharks. I'm taking Jack back to the Pearl." With that, Will put away his sword, lifted Jack as carefully as he could, and headed back to the safety of the Pearl.

"Really, Willie, it’s not that bad," Jack protested as Will dragged him along back to the Pearl. Normally, he would have played up the injury, vying for as much attention as possible, but he couldn’t do that with Will. If Will paid attention to him, he’d go even madder.

"Be quiet, Jack," Will said as he manoeuvred them down to their cabin. He had stayed in the cabin with Jack even though he didn't have to. It was his way of making himself trust Jack again and of keeping an eye on the man. Kicking the door open, he laid Jack down on the bed they shared then rushed to get water and bandages.

"Don’t forget the rum," Jack instructed. Right now he was enough pain that he could live with the letting Will down. It’s not like he wasn’t used to seeing the boy look at him with suspicion, pity and even fear.

Will made sure to grab the rum as he hurried back to Jack's side. His hands were shaking from a mixture of adrenaline and white-hot fear. "This is going to hurt, Jack. Just try to keep still, okay?"

"I take pain well," Jack muttered and swigged back the rum. The rum was his usual nurse when he was wounded.

Will worked quickly, taking away the shirt he'd used as a dressing and putting clean bandages in its place. Luckily the wound was shallower than he'd first thought and he breathed a sigh of relief. Once Jack was bandaged up, he took the rum from him and took a long shuddering drink. "Don't ever do that to me again, Jack."

"Didn’t do anything," Jack denied and then held out his hand in the air. "Now give me back my rum."

"You scared me," Will said softly as he brought the rum to Jack's lips and held it so he could take a drink. "When I saw him charge at you... all I could think of was... not Jack. I told them to scuttle the ship. I know you would have let them go but nobody draws blood on you and lives."

"You’re a loyal crewman, Willie," Jack smiled at him. He’d started to call him Willie more now because it didn’t sound like Bill. "You don’t have to worry about me. I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. Now why don’t you leave the rum with me and go celebrate with the rest of the lads?"

"No," Will said softly. "I'm staying right here with you. I almost lost you today, Jack. And until that moment, I don't think I realized just what I would have lost." He leaned forward slowly and brushed his lips over Jack's. What he felt for Jack was confusing but it was certainly more than friendship and loyalty. Will hesitated to call it love yet, but it was... something.

Jack made a wounded sound and pulled away from the kiss. "Please, Willie, don’t tease me…"

"I'm not teasing," Will said. "I wouldn't do that to you. I... Jack... I care for you. More than as a mate or my Captain. This is all so new to me but I do know one thing. I don't want to lose you. I killed a man for you today. I slit his throat and I don't even care because he hurt you."

Now Jack smiled and reached out to touch Will’s face. He knew now that Will could never love him, but if he cared for him, that was more than he deserved. "I was more than willing to live with pity, this is more than enough."

"You never had my pity, Jack," Will told him. "I don't know if I can call it love... yet. Please, be patient with me a bit more." Will moved down to the end of the bed then and carefully pulled off Jack's boots. He removed his breeches next, slowly working his way up until Jack lay naked on their bed. Leaning down he gave him another soft kiss and began removing his own clothes.

"It doesn’t ever have to be love," Jack insisted, shivering when Will touched him. "This is enough. Just to have someone touch me again…"

"I'm here, Jack," Will whispered. He saw the desire and pain in Jack's eyes, noting how little of it had to do with his physical injury. He realized he had put that pain there and he hated the very idea. Leaning forward, he cupped Jack's face and kissed him again. He was more bold this time, letting his tongue slide out and tease along Jack's lips until the older man gasped and granted Will access to his rum-sweetened mouth.

When Will pulled away, Jack licked his lips. "I’m a sweet fuck, Willie. Ever wonder why have those braids are on the bottom of my chin? Handles."

"I've never lain with a man before, Jack. I don't know how," Will told him. "But even if I did, I don't think you're up to that at the moment no matter which one of us did the fucking." He paused for a moment, contemplating, then blushed slightly. "Do you trust me to touch you, Jack?"

"You can do whatever you want," Jack answered immediately. "You can do everything or nothing."

Will nodded and kissed Jack again, letting his hand move slowly down the other man's body. He found Jack's hardening length and hesitantly took it in hand. He remembered how Jack had touched him that first night and how he had brought him so much pleasure the next. He didn't think he was ready to use his mouth but he could certainly offer his Captain the pleasure of his hand.

Jack whimpered and instead of closing his eyes and seeing Bill, he kept his eyes locked on Will. Despite the pain, it was only superficial and he was already rock hard.

"God, Jack... you're amazing," Will said in awe as he slowly stroked the firm flesh in his hand. His insides fluttered as he looked at Jack watching him intently. He hadn't felt anything like this before. Not with Elizabeth. Not with the few whores he'd know. Not with anyone save Jack.

Jack was only Jack and couldn't help but preen under the praise. He licked his lips and lazily blinked at Will. He had learned long ago that the Kohl made his eyes stand out, giving him an exotic look.

"Cum for me, my Captain," Will whispered as he squeezed Jack's cock hard.

Jack came hard, just as Will had commanded and his back arched off the bed. When he flopped back down onto the bed, he mumbled under his breath, "He touched me, Pearl. My boy touched me…"

"Shhh... rest now, luv," Will cooed softly. "I'll be right here when you wake up."

<><><><><><>

Jack slowly opened his eyes and a realized he was wrapped in the protective embrace of his lover. Bill used to sleep with him like this, but this wasn’t Bill… this was his Will. This was the younger man he should be protecting and caring for. He picked up Will’s hand and kissed his palm lightly.

"Gonna have to grow up for him now, Pearl," Jack murmured.

Will snuggled closer, tightening his arms around Jack. He heard the door open in his sleep and a second later, he shot upright in bed, lunging for his pistol. By the time Gibbs stepped through the door, Will had it pointed at the man's chest as he knelt on the bed between Jack and whatever danger might come at them.

"Whoa there, boy," Gibbs said with his hands raised. "Just here to check on the Captain."

"Mister Gibbs, I highly suggest you knock from now on and wait to be admitted," Will said, lowering the gun only when he was sure Gibbs was alone. "The Captain is injured and I will deal with any threat to him the same way I did earlier. Is that understood?"

"Aye, Sir," Gibbs answered with a sharp salute and exited the cabin. He would have preferred to talk to the Captain personally, but he wasn’t going to discourage the boy’s protective behaviour. After all, Captain Jack Sparrow needed a keeper.

"You protected me," Jack said, slightly astonished, when the door closed once more.

"Of course I did," Will said. "Why are you so astonished?"

"Not too long ago you held a knife to my throat," Jack reminded him, looking away.

"Sounds like there’s a lot of things that have gone unsaid between us, Jack. I think its time we had at little talk."

"Aye, lu-lad. It's past time," Jack agreed. Whatever Will wanted to know, he would tell him. He owed him that much.

"You haven’t called me luv in a long time," Will noticed.

"I didn't think you wanted me to," Jack said honestly. "I didn't want to overstep me place."

"What exactly do you think you place is?" Will asked. Jack was an enigmatic mixture of madness, narcissism and insecurity.

"I'm your Captain," Jack replied. "Might one day even be your friend again. Tis about all, really."

"What were you to my father, Jack?"

"I was his Captain, his best friend and his lover," Jack said. "He was the first man I ever loved. The only man... until you."

"Did you really think I could replace him?" Will asked softly.

"I did at first, but I know better now. There's no replacing Bill in me heart, lad. What I feel for you, it's got nothing to do with him. I'll always love Bill. Just like I'll always love you."

"It should bother me that you fucked my father," Will said, but he caressed his hands over Jack’s chest.

"I never fucked your father, lad. Bill was older'n me. It was he that had me," Jack explained.

"You’re older than me," Will pointed out.

"A man prefers what a man prefers," Jack said. "I like the feel of a man's body over me, moving inside me. Only done it that way for Bill. He's the only man I ever let take me like that... unless I had no choice, savvy?"

"Savvy," Will repeat and moved Jack onto his back, then moving to lay on top of Jack. "You should be like a father to me… but you’re not."

"Good. Don't want to be your father. Want to be... want to be lots of things but I'll settle for friend again."

"I was thinking about making you my lover, Jack," Will whispered, starting to rub his groin against Jack’s.

Jack gasped and looked at Will. "You don't have to do that, luv," he said, the endearment slipping out. "I know I messed it all up between us. You don't owe me anything."

"You talk too much, Jack," Will said and silenced Jack with a kiss.

Jack opened himself to the kiss, unable to resist. The feel of his Will's tongue in his mouth, stroking over his own made his cock start to fill. His chest throbbed dully when he moved but he ignored it. He would gladly spit himself on his own sword if Will would only keep kissing him.

Will pulled away panting and then moved so that he was straddling Jack’s legs. He undid his pants so that his cock was showing. "I’m gonna take you now."

"Yes, luv, do it," Jack moaned. "There's oil on the stand. You'll need it to ease the way a bit."

Will leaned over and snatched the bottle off of the stand. "Are you strong enough to take it on all fours?" Will asked, already drizzling some oil onto his cock.

"Aye, luv. I can manage. Just help me turn over and prop a pillow under me a bit. Don't worry about ol' Jack. I've been buggered when I was hurt worse than this before."

"Never again," Will growled, grabbing a pillow and stuffing it carefully under Jack’s hips. "Maybe we should wait."

"No, luv, please," Jack begged. "Waited so long for this. Don't make me wait any more."

"You have a delicious ass," Will moaned and he started to run his hands over Jack’s ass. "I don’t care if this belonged to my father, it belongs to me now."

"All yours, luv. Every part of me," Jack whined. "Been yours since that day in the smithy." He felt Will spread his cheeks and run a delicate finger over his hole. He shuddered at the simple touch, wishing the young man would just shove it inside him already.

Will wanted to watch Jack squirm and slowly drizzled oil over Jack’s hole, gradually working a finger in. "Don’t whine, Jack. I might not give you what you want."

"I'll bloody well beg if you don't," Jack said. "I need you, Will. Like I need the air to breath and the sea to ride on and the Pearl beneath me."

"You’re such a drama queen," Will laughed fondly, but worked two fingers in now.

"I'm not being dramatic," Jack said, completely serious. "I need you to survive. I meant it when I said I'd die without you. When... when you told me you'd rather die than be with me... I nearly went mad. Well, madder than I already am."

"You’re crazy. I knew that the first moment I found you skulking around my smithy," Will commented, now adding three fingers. He wanted nothing more than to sink into Jack full hilt, but watching Jack writhe and arc as he finger fucked him was worth the momentary delay. "I like crazy on you."

"Good, cause I don't really think I can change that part," Jack moaned. He pushed back against Will's hand, wanting more of it inside him. "Please, luv. Don't make me beg for it. Please..."

"You’re already begging for it," Will pointed out, but he was already pulling out his fingers and adding more oil on his cock.

"You haven't seen true begging yet," Jack told him. "That was just asking nicely. Begging is when a man will offer you anything... anyone... to get what he wants. Do you want that, Will? Do you want me to give you everything I have just to get you to touch me?"

"Shush, Jack, I’ll touch you," Will comforted his lover as he pushed into him, careful not to put too much pressure on Jack’s chest wound.

"Yes, please..." Jack gasped, pushing back against Will heedless of the pain. He didn't stop until Will was all the way inside and he was trembling hard from the strain. A long continuous mewling cry slipped from his lips as he writhed on his knees.

Will wasn’t sure why, but mewling appealed to him on some sort of perverse level. He started to pump in and out of his lover slowly, concentrating on making the sound come from Jack again.

For his part, Jack never let up. The feel of Will inside him, filling him so completely made him lose any semblance of control. He didn't care that the crew could probably hear him. All he cared about was the delicious cock inside his body, finally mastering it.

When they came it wasn’t something beautiful, but rather it was gritty and real. Will relished the sound of skin slapping together and the taste of Jack’s sweat on his back. Jack was real and under him. He had made Jack cum.

"Will, luv... not that I mind really, but could you shove over a bit. Me chest is starting to feel the strain," Jack whispered as they lay panting in a heap on the bed. He didn't want Will to move, not really, but he knew the boy would be upset if they reopened his wound.

Will rolled over on their side and he wrapped his arms around Jack’s waist, kissing Jack on the back of the neck. "Better?"

"Perfect, luv. Just perfect."

 

END