Title: Wendy Lied

Author: Caliadragon

Category: Crossover

Rating: PG 13 - NC 17

Fandoms: Buffy and Peter Pan

Pairings: Xander/Andrew, Oz/Tinkerbell, Peter/James

Archive: Any list I send it to and those with previous permission. My site, Beyond Canon. Rsa, Ckos and Wwomb.

Disclaimer: I own no one herein except for those unknown. Xander and Oz, and the characters of Peter Pan belong to people with a lot more money.

Dedication: To Jericho for saying she would be interested in seeing this crossover.

Summary: A fight with demons lands Xander and Oz in Neverland. Once they get there, they find out that the story they know is nothing like the reality they find.

Warnings: Violence, m/m sex eventually

AN & Spoilers: Very few. Shades of the pack, simply because I like the possessed Xander. There will also be parts of other seasons including the halloween possession. Peter and co. will be very different than the book or movies. They are around the same age as Xander and Oz.

*Denotes Sharine's thoughts.* She's the Hyena spirit. She was never given a name so I'm giving her one.

~Denotes Sgt. Slaughter's thoughts.~

Thanks as always to the wonderful Edi for the beta.



Wendy Lied
By Caliadragon


"Duck!" Xander yelled to Oz as the gray demon threw some sort of weapon at them.

Oz tackled Xander as another of the demons attacked from behind. The pair rolled to their feet and cursed Buffy and Faith yet again. The two Slayers had talked their friends into doing a patrol so they could go on a date. A date!

The two young men were the only ones without plans that night so they got volunteered. Oz growled and grabbed Xander's hand, he began to drag the taller man away from the scene of the battle.

Unfortunately for the pair the demons were pissed. Xander and Oz had accidentally stumbled into the middle of their ceremony. The demons hadn't taken it well. They had immediately attacked the hapless pair. Neither man was strong enough to battle the group. So far they were managing to stay alive, but just barely. The demons took chase after the pair.

Oz began to think they stood a chance of escape as they reached the Magic Box. "Wes!" he yelled. Wes looked up as they entered the shop. He was the last to see the two men as the demon threw a spell at the pair and made them vanish. Luckily for Wes, the demons turned and went back to the cemetery instead of attacking him. After all, they had punished the interlopers.

___

Peter grinned at James and flew around him tauntingly. "Come on, Hook baby, you're not getting too old to catch little old me, are you?" He turned his back on the older man and shook his ass at him. James chuckled and pulled the boy from the air and into his arms.

"Brat. Who are you calling old?" James asked before he kissed the younger man. Peter snuggled closer to his older lover and deepened the kiss. Peter straddled the other man's lap and moaned into the kiss. As he began to rock against his lover Smee came running up to them.

"Peter, Cap'n...um." Smee sighed and knew that both men were going to want to kill him.

Peter broke away and looked at over his shoulder at the interloper. "What?" he growled.

"Two newcomers have arrived," Smee told his friend and stuck his tongue out at him. Peter laughed and and jumped off of James' lap.

The pair followed Smee from the room and walked out into the main grounds of the camp. As they came out they could see two young men looking around them in confusion. James looked at his young lover and raised an eyebrow. Peter sighed; it looked like the lost boys' had two new members. Peter wondered how the pair ended up in Neverland.

________

Xander looked over at Oz in confusion. One minute they were running towards Wes and the Magic Box. Then the next instant they were running into a group of men and falling into them. A really cute blond had told them to stay put and hurried off to get another man. The older man told him the same thing then left again.

Oz looked over at Xander and hoped that he didn't start freaking out. Ever since the last battle with the First Xander had begun to have problems suppressing both possessions. Oz could still remember the rage on the girls' faces when they found out that Xander had lied about losing touch with his possessions. It was Spike, of all people, that shamed the girls into leaving Xander alone.

The last time Xander had lost control was right after Larry Blaisdale had been injured and Andrew had disappeared. Somehow, Larry had learned of everything that had been going on in Xander's life and had come to visit him. One thing had led to another and soon Larry was fighting on their side. No one had known until Andrew disappeared that Xander's joke about going gay had not been a joke. Xander and Andrew had been quietly dating since that night.

Xander had been very bitter since Andrew's disappearance and they were all worried that he was going to lose control of the hyena for good. Now this happened. What would Oz do if Xander lost
control?

While Oz was worring about Xander, James and Peter arrived to check out the new arrivals. They were both impressed by what they saw. Both young men were obviously hardened warriors just by the way they held themselves. In the last few years other worlders had come to Neverland and they needed all the help they could get to defend their home. They hoped the pair turned out to be on the side of good.

"Welcome to Neverland. I am Peter Pan and this is my mate, James Hook," Peter said to the pair, smiling in welcome. Both young men looked at him in shock and confusion.

Xander looked over at the older of the pair and saw no hook on his hand. A hand that in the story of Peter Pan didn't exist. "Are you Lost Boys?" he asked, confused.

James grimaced. "Let me guess, you've read the book' Peter Pan'?" he asked dryly.

"Nah, I saw the Disney movie," Xander answered truthfully.

Oz grinned up at his friend and shook his head in disbelief. Of all the times for Xander to tell the truth.

Peter snickered and looked over at his mate. Even here in Neverland they had heard of the books and the movie that had been made of it. James hated them with a passion. Peter just found them annoying when dealing with newcomers.

"Wendy lied! None of what she told her neighbor was true. Peter and I have never been enemies and Tinkerbell is not a female fairy. Tink is a six foot elf!" James burst out, angry over the mention of that infernal movie.

"No problem, dude, I understand. It's kinda like a fanfic writer; they change things to fit what they want," Xander said. *Four heads turn to look at the screen.*

"How did you come to be here?" Smee asked. He was interested in these newcomers. So far they hadn't panicked or told them they were lying once.

"We were patrolling the cemetery for vampires and ran across a group of really pissed off demons. We were running away from them when one of them hit us with a magic bomb and then wham! Here we are," Xander answered again. Oz was back to being Mr. Stoic Guy.

"Where are you from?" James asked.

"Sunnydale," Xander answered.

"THE HELLMOUTH?" James and Peter asked as one.

 

Chapter 2: Explanations

Xander and Oz raised an eyebrow over the reaction to their home town. "So you know about the
Hellmouth? How?" Oz asked.

"We have had a lot of people and monsters from there recently," Peter answered. At this Xander
straightened.

They all noticed the hopeful look on his face. "Has a little blond guy named Andrew come through
here recently?" Xander asked softly.

Peter cocked his head to the side. "Talks a lot and confuses people easily?"

Xander's smile was a thing of beauty as he nodded. Peter looked over at Smee who smiled and ran
away. When he returned a few minutes later they could hear Andrew talking before they saw him.

Smee stepped aside and Andrew froze as he caught sight of Xander. And then they were in each
other's arms and Xander was kissing him as though the world itself were close to ending. Words and
kisses were exchanged and those watching were caught by the intense emotion coming from the dark
haired youth.

"Andrew, oh god, Andrew," Xander muttered hoarsely as he held his love in his arms. Andrew could
only cling to him. This world had offered him adventure and the chance to be useful, but it had
lacked Xander and love.

"I've missed you so much, Xander. I thought I would never see you again. I've been useful, but
miserable without you. Are you mad at me?" Andrew babbled.

"No, I'm not mad. I've been going crazy without you. I thought I'd die when I couldn't find you.
It hurt knowing you were gone. I told the others, but they didn't understand and I hated every
minute without you. I'm sorry I never told them about us until you were gone. I'm sorry I left you
alone," Xander told him desperately. Then he kissed him again. In his mind two voices were
screaming in joy. Their mate, their only was back where he belonged. For the first time since Anya's
death and Andrew's disappearance, Xander and his other personalities were in harmony.

Oz was relieved to see Andrew. To know that he was alive and well. Maybe ending up in a new
world wouldn't be so bad. Not to mention the fact that Xander would be able to control Sharine and
Slaughter with Andew there.

Oz was about to claim their attention when a tall, beautiful man came walking up to them. The
silver haired man took in the sight of Andrew and Xander with a raised eyebrow. He looked over to
Peter and asked, "What's going on with Andy?"

"That's Xander, Tink," Peter answered.

That was Tinkerbell? Oz made a soft humming noise in his throat and grinned. Silently thanking any
deity that would listen that the real Tink wasn't a five inch female fairy.

Chapter 3: Why Wendy Lied

Xander looked around the room and smiled in amusement. When he was growing up, he always wanted to be Peter Pan and run away from home to some place better. Instead of Neverland, he had Willow and Jesse. Instead of Pirates he had vampires. “So I have a question, you said Wendy lied, but why? Was she jealous?” Xander asked suddenly.

Peter grinned and shook his head. “Nah, Wendy was a wonderful girl; she became an even more wonderful woman. Some of our lost boys we got because of her. Wendy came here to live with us after her mother and great-aunt decided that she needed to grow up and leave her brothers behind. Most of the story, the original story, was true. Wendy really did love to tell stories and spend all of her time with her brothers. Only it was our Toodles that found her and the boys, not me. Toodles loved to go to the mortal realm and look in on the descendants of his older brother; one George Darling to be precise. Toodles heard John and Wendy crying about the fact that they were to separated, you see, John and Wendy were twins. The thought of losing one another was horrible to the pair. Even worse was the thought of leaving their beloved Michael alone in the nursery.

The story written by Wendy’s neighbor paints Mary Darling as wonderful and loving person, but the truth was she was a cold and calculating woman who would use anything to get a higher position in society; even her children. George Darling, however, was a wonderful man. It was he and not Mary who waited every day for their return.

Anyway, Toodles decided to offer them a chance to leave the mortal realm behind them and come to Neverland. Tink fell for them immediately. He and Wendy spent all of their time together. I think Tink saw our Wendy as a kindred spirit. They both loved nothing more than a good story. However, eventually all three of the children came to miss their father terribly. So they decided to go back. Tink and James were the ones to take them home, but they were spotted by both George and the neighbor. To keep the man quiet, Wendy promised to tell him stories of her time here, but to protect us and the truth, she lied. After all, what would people do if they knew that there was a legitimate way to get to Neverland?” Peter asked gently.

“They would do everything in their power to get here, but why didn’t you go to take Wendy back?” Xander asked.

James smiled at his lover and looked ba ck at Xander. All of the ‘lost boys’ were amused by Xander. From everything they had heard from Andrew they were not surprised by the questions, but they were very drawn to the young man. “He can’t leave Neverland. Peter was the first mortal to ever be brought here. Not long after he arrived, the caretaker of Neverland was killed by another. Unfortunately for Peter, he was the closest to Alice when she died. The power that keeps this realm alive infused Peter. Neverland lives because Peter lives; it is also what has stopped him from ageing any further than sixteen. Peter can never leave our realm,” James explained gently.

“Can you take us back to Sunnydale?” Xander asked, his head tilted to the side. He knew that it was probably not possible. If it had been they would have brought Andrew back to them.

“I’m afraid not. The hellmouth is the only connection we have to your world. None of us would survive bringing you back through there,” Peter told him solemnly.

Xander nodded, it was as he suspected. “You said Alice was the first caretaker. Who was she?” Xander asked suddenly, surprising them all.

“You’ve heard the story of Alice in Wonderland?” Peter asked the youth. Xander nodded.

“It was actually Alice in Neverland,” James told him with a smile.

Xander laughed and shook his head, just one more new thing to learn in his life. Xander took a look around him and smiled at what he saw across the room. Oz was talking quietly to Tink and Xander grinned widely. The strange ‘seeing’ power that he had was showing him a great many things. One of which was Oz’s obvious attraction to the sexy elf. He looked down at Andrew and the smaller man blushed at the look of love in his dark lover’s eyes.

“So, what can we do to make ourselves useful to you?” Xander asked after giving Andrew an affectionate kiss.

“Now there’s a loaded question,” Peter said with an impish smile.

END PART 3