TITLE: TRUTH OR DARE

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: THE SENTINEL

RATING: R, for mention of a private word.

SUMMARY: Blair's done the impossible and Jim wants to know how

DISCLAIMER: Not mine...yet

ARCHIVE: YEAH, SURE, WHATEVER...just tell me where.

FEEDBACK: Hey, this is a one off.

EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

 

TRUTH OR DARE

By PEJA

"So," Jim arched his left brow, running a curious glance over his friend and guide.

Blair threw him a "drop dead" glare, shifting gingerly on the sofa.

"Blair, you know I gotta ask."

Wincing, Blair drew the comforter up his chest. "I don't want to hear it."

"Blair....."

"No."

Jim plopped down on the sofa next to him. Blair rasped out a harsh gasping breath.

"Damn, I am sorry, Blair."

"Right..."

Jim reached out and brushed the curls off Blair's sweat damp forehead. "Come on, Chief. Don't leave me hanging on this one."

Blair slapped away his hand, glaring. "Funny man. Very funny."

Jim's low chuckle sounded near his ear. "So, tell me and get it over with."

"No way, man."

"You know I'm going to get it out of you, Blair."

A tremor shook the younger man, making his breath hiss through his teeth. "You could be a bud and drop it."

"Could," Jim's lips curled into a devious grin. "But I won't." He leaned close over his pale and hurting friend. "So, tell me. Friend to friend. How did you sprain your penis?"

Blair threw him a cutting glare. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"You think I'd enjoy seeing you in pain?" Jim clutched dramatically at his chest. "You wound me."

"Bite me."

"Who was she, Blair?" Jim pressed, chuckling. "And what the hell were you doing?"

"Its not what you think."

"No?"

Blair's skin pinked up. "No."

"So...?"

"I..." Blair shrugged. "I fell off my roller blades."

"Fell...."

"Onto a pipe."

THE END