TITLE: THE SHEIK'S NEW HAREM

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOMS: (In order of appearance)

"THE SHIEK" A movie based on the novel by Edith Maude Hull (1919) cast: Agnes Ayres (Lady Diana), Rudolph Valentino (sheik Ahmed Ben Hassan), Adolphe Menjou (Raoul de St. Hubert), Walter Long (Omar) the shiek's son was also Ahmed date: 1921

"THE SON OF THE SHEIK": Rudolph Valentino (in a duel role as The sheik/The sheik's son, both named Ahmed Ben Hassan), Montague Love (the Moor, Ghabah), Karl Dane (Ramadan, Ahmed's servant), Bull Montana (Alì), Bynunsky Hyman (Pincher), Charles Requa (Pierre), William Donovan (S'rir), Erwin Connelly (the Zouave)

SIDENOTE: I've included the entire cast of these two movies since I'm not sure which characters Ill be using and don't want to have to keep searching out this information.

MILLENIUM: Peter Watts (Special guest star)

RELIC HUNTER: Sydney Fox: Nigel Bailey

STARGATE: Colonel Jack O'Neill: General George Hammond: Daniel Jackson

THE SENTINEL: Simon Banks: Detective Jim Ellison: Blair Sandburg

RATING: NC-17 eventually

SUMMARY: Lured into the dark underworld of Cairo, three young men find there is more to an invitation than a mere convention.

WARNINGS: Slavefic/Non-consensual sex/

DISCLAIMER: The Characters belong to the wonderful men and woman who bore them into fictional existence. The theme of this story belongs to the world, for there is no copywrite on theme. The words written here belong to me, and I offer them for your reading delight.

FEEDBACK: I welcome....no demand you repay me with your thoughts of this. Your thoughts, emotions, impressions of the chapters written help create the next.

EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

ARCHIVE: The WWOMB

AUTHOR'S DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY: I have no idea where the words will take me, I'm only the channel through which these characters speak, so please don't ask me what I'm doing. I'm not even here.

I've only ever written a round robin in SG-1....Nothing in Millennium or Relic Hunter. And most definitely nothing in The Sheik/The Sheik's Son so go easy on the cannon thing. Consider this AU and let the characters go where they will.

Want to pass this story along to another list that might like it, just let me know which one?


**********************
THE SHEIK'S NEW HAREM
By PEJA
**********************


Ghabah stepped through the curtained foyer, gesturing in a man in his late forties. The man hesitated in the doorway a moment, his steel blue gaze moving around the room, cataloging each exit, each window, each avenue of escape or attack. A slow smile ghosted his lips and he strode into the room, moving to stand before the only other man in the room.

"Peter Watts?" the man asked softly.

Watts nodded, once, a mere tip f his head that was only noticeable to the watchful.

"I am called Ramadan. My master...."

Watts held up a hand, silencing the other man. "I don't want to know. Just tell me what you wish done and I'll tell you if I can do it."

Ramadan exchanged a distressed glance with Ghabah then laid three folders in a careful line across the surface of the table. "These three must appear to die."

Watts flipped over the cover of one folder. A neat, if nerdy looking face peered from behind dark rimmed glasses. "He looks innocent enough."

"Nigel Bailey." Ramadan said. "He is assistant to the infamous Sydney Fox."

"I've heard of her. A nasty piece of work to cross. I take it she is not here?"

"She could not...make the conference."

"Good." Watts closed the folder then flipped open the next, revealing a sandy haired man in rumpled clothes. There was a fey, distant look in his bright blue gaze. The look of a dreamer.

"That one is called Daniel Jackson. He works on a government project we have not been able to learn the nature of. It is not important."

"To you maybe," Watts peered closer at the glossy picture. "He could be problematic?"

"Not if you are careful." Ghabah said. "And make their apparent demise..disfiguring. An explosion, perhaps?"

Watts gave a thoughtful nod, opening the third folder. The man pictured was smiling up at someone who had been trimmed away. What caught Watts' interest, though was the flow of chestnut curls raging wildly around his lean face.

"He's a real beauty."

"Blair Sandburg. Jewish, but we can overlook that fact since he is not exactly a devotee of his religion."

"How lucky for him." Watts remarked dryly.

Ramadan nodded. "Yes, is it not."

Watts slapped the folders together and tucked them up under his arm. "I take it you have arranged for these three to be together at the time of their...unfortunate accident?"

Ghabah handed Watts an engraved invitation. "They will be here. Tonight." He handed him another slip of paper with an address and three room numbers penned on it in a bold hand. "They are staying here."

"You want this arranged for this evening?"

Ramadan nodded.

Watts sighed. "A little fast for my tastes. I'll deliver them," He flipped a card at Ramadan. "Here. By six AM day after tomorrow."

"But that is too long."

"Too bad. Take it or leave it."

"We'll take it." Ghabah murmured.

Watts smiled ferally. "Gentlemen." He turned on his heel and retraced his steps out of the room without another word.

"I do not like that man." Ghabah grumbled.

Ramadan chuckled darkly. "Nor do I, but he serves a purpose. The master would be most disappointed if his pleasures were denied.

~~~~~~

This story is being posted as its being written. If you have some thoughts on how its progressing, or not progressing, do post me your comments and opinions. Reader feedback and direction help make a better story.