TITLE: THE LOST TIME

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: BLAKE 7

RATING: NC-17

PAIRING: AVON/other (Benos)

SPOILERS: yes, to Assassin (In my opinion this was one of the least enjoyable episodes. It didn't have much connection from scene to scene and I hated major the way that silly wench howled her idiocy to the winds, but it did inspire me to this, so it must have been worth the watch)

SUMMARY: A lost scene from Avon's time in the slave camp

AUTHOR'S EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

FEEDBACK: makes the words come.

ARCHIVE : To the author's site and WWOMB. If anyone else wants it, ask and I'll very likely say ok

https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Don't watch B7 alone It encourages strangely delightful thoughts into slash

WARNING: GROSS RAPE ALERT. This is rough. Its mean. Its cruel as hell.

DISCLAIMERS: Terry Nation has passed, so the creation of Avon and Benos belongs to his estate, and the BBC. The Character's slashy side belongs to me, although they must have been considered....after all we all know that a slave camp is a hot bed of sexual energy...At least to my way of thinking

 

***************
THE LOST TIME
By PEJA
***************

Shoved from behind, Avon stumbled, knocking his head against a low table. Stars flashed in front of his eyes and he slumped down at Benos feet. A rough hand tangled in his dark hair, dragging him to his knees. He floundered there, trying to gain his feet while Benos' heavy hand pressed him down.

"Stay on your knees, slave," he commanded, unzipping his trousers.

Avon blanched, lifting rebellious eyes to the man towering over him. This had not been part of the plan. Had never entered his mind for an instant.

It sure as hell was not going to happen.

Benos lovingly slipped his engorged cock from his pants, grinning wickedly as he caressed Avon's cheek with it, leaving a wet trail of cum along his pale, clenching jaw.

'You like that?" Benos cooed.

Avon glared up at the man silently.

"Open your mouth for me, Avon. That is your name, right? I seem to recall you saying so."

Daggers spat from the mercenary’s dark eyes, but still he remained close-mouthed and silent.

Benos fisted Avon's face, spilling him over the floor. "You need to learn your place before the sale today."

Avon spat red before he raised contemptuous brown eyes toward the slaver. "And you think this will teach me my place?"

Dragging Avon back to his knees, Benos laughed. "Oh no. I am counting on your resistance, Avon. I enjoy a good fight."

His fingers dug into the sides of Avon's cheeks, making careful use of the already bruising tissue to force Avon's mouth open. "If you bite me....if you even graze me in a bad way, I will break your jaw and make use of your mouth anyway," he warned. "Do you understand?'

Avon somehow managed a sneering grin around the pressure of Benos fingers and the agony in his cheeks. "I'm going to kill you before this is over."

Benos laughed. "Heard it before, Slave." He drew small circles around Avon's lips with his leaking cock, then pressed the leaking tip to Avon's lips. "Kiss it."

Venom sparked Avon's gaze hitting Benos with deadly accuracy as he pursed his lips against the hated flesh of his enemy.

Benos moaned, his head tipping back. His body rocked against the thinned lips, the thick cock building a spiderweb of silvery cum between it's throbbing length and Avon's mouth.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth, Avon," the slaver rasped, rocking rhymatically. "I'm going to fill you up with myself until you don't know where I end and you begin."

Avon remained a silent resister.

"Open your mouth willingly, slave." Benos didn't wait. He shoved his hard flesh past resisting lips and teeth. "Is this how you like it, bitch? Is it?."

"No..." Avon's mind screamed the denial. His jaws automatically tried to close against the intrusion, earning himself a cruel cuff to the side of his head.

With the cock throbbing and oozing hotly in his mouth, Avon realized for the first time that he was going to be raped. Hell, he was being raped.

His stomach roiled violently and he gagged, giving Benos the opportunity to thrust deeper. And deeper still.

Avon's jerked as Benos' balls slapped his chin. His mind clouded over in a dark nightmare of rejection. "I will not break," he promised himself silently. "I will not break." He closed his eyes, blotting out the horror being acted out on him.

Another fist against his temple crashed him out of his mental sanctuary.

"You will not escape me that easily." Benos purred, his grin a mask of sadism. "That's right, Avon. Look me in the eye. Show me your hate."

He thrust deep, his hard cock tearing Avon's resisting throat muscles, leaving his cock blood streaked. "Oh, look what you've done, Avon." He thrust back down Avon's tight throat. "Don't give yourself any more pain than you have to. You can take me if you relax your throat."

Avon's gaze was a wash of pain and still he resisted the other man's relentless attack, tightening his throat against the invasion. A crystal tear crept down his pale cheeks. His mind rebelled against the sign of weakness, screaming silently, "I will not break. I will not...I will not.."

"So good," Benos groaned his pleasure against the resistance. "So tight. Yes, fight me, slave. Fight me."

Holding Avon's head in a vise grip, his hips pistoned against Avon's face.

Avon endured, resisting until the muscles snapped inside him and his jaws loosened. Benos hammered his face, his keening cries of pleasure a banshee scream against Avon's ears.

The cock in his mouth swelled after an eternity of hell, erupted, gushing the searing bitter cum deep down his throat.

Benos chuckled, patting Avon's head. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He released Avon with a vicious shove.

Avon sprawled in the dirt. And stayed there watching in fascination as his blood dribbled out of his mouth to pool beneath him until the darkness came and claimed him.


THE END????