TITLE: CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: Andromeda

Pairing: Dylan Hunt/Seamus Harper

Rating: NC-17/PWP

Summary: After realizing just how delicate Harper is, Dylan checks on his little buddy

Disclaimer: Belongs to Roddenberry. Hopefully the estate knows how to share, after all, the television world knows we're here. they have got to expect we're gonna do the nasty with these adorable guys

Archive: On PEJA's Ravings. All others, post me a request. I haven't said no yet.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this story was written to christen AndromedaChatAndFic-subscribe@egroups.com and SlashGeneRoddenberrysManyWorlds-subscribe@egroups.com but I got sidetracked, so it's late so now its just the first one I post to the lists.

Series: Oh i don't think so. If you do, you'll have to convince me.

Feedback: it's you're choice, but you know, if I don't get any I write real real real slow and I have a ga-zillion WIPs out there circulating.

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Website: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/


CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN

by PEJA

Dylan slipped into Harper's quarters, then leaned against the door waiting for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. After a moment, he pressed on, seeking out the sleep area.

Harper appeared so damn angelic lying under the soft glow of the twilight setting from the overhead gleaming on his wheat hair. A schematic for some part of the Andromeda rested askew on his chest. Don't you ever just relax?" Dylan murmured, slipping the hard copy out of the lax grasp and setting it aside.

Harper stirred and a moment later his sleepy eyes drifted open. "Wha...Oh, Captain," He pushed himself up on his elbows, frowning. "Damn, did I sleep through a duty call? I'm so damn sor...."

Dylan laid a restraining hand on Harper's shoulder, "Relax, Harper. No missed calls. No emergencies."

"Oh. Okay." he stilled, staring up at the older man "But then why...?"

Dylan smiled. "I just wanted to reassure myself that you weren't going to have some kind of reoccurrence from the radiation." Dylan settled a cheek on the edge of Harper's bed, smiling again. "You are feeling all right, aren't you?"

Harper edged a bit away from the heated skin of his captain. "I'm fine, really.

"You gave me a fright there today passing out like that," Dylan couldn't resist the urge to touch his young, bouncy engineer. He brushed the sleep mussed blonde hair out of Harper's eyes. Such pretty eyes. Deep and warm enough to drowned in. "I never realized how...vulnerable you really were."

Harper scowled, pushing up on his elbows. "Vulner....Hey you are so wrong there. I am not vulnerable. I'm as healthy as everyone on this ship. Healthier."

A slow smile curled the bigger man's lips and he stroked Harper's forearm. "No, perhaps that was not the right word."

Harper sidled a bit farther from Dylan's hand. "Look, you think we could discuss this some other time?" He gave a short nervous laugh. "Been a rough one, ya know?"

"Why so nervous, Harper?" Dylan scootched over, closing the distance between them again.

"Captain, I..." Harper's eyes asked the questions he couldn't voice. "What....?

"Hush, Seamus." Dylan leaned over, pressing a finger to Harper's lips. "Don't make a fuss."

Wide-eyed, Harper shook himself lose of the silencing finger. "Captain, I don't think..."

"Exactly," Dylan gathered the smaller man in his gentle embrace and pressed a testing kiss on his lips. "Don't think. Just feel. Enjoy."

Harper's protest was muffled by the overpowering lips. He squirmed for freedom, pushing with both hands against Dylan's chest. "No," he said, breaking free. "Captain, I..."

"No huh?"

"No," Harper repeated. "Well, maybe." His smile peeked out "Ah, you sort of threw me there, hmmm, Dylan. I mean you are the captain and all."

Dylan's rueful smile glimmered and faded. "Being captain makes me exempt, huh?"

"Well, yeah....ah, no, but...."

Dylan nodded. "Okay, got it." His sigh was full of lost dreams as he pushed to his feet. "Lets just forget this ever happened, okay?" His blue gaze ran over the other man regretfully. "Too bad. It could have been....nice." He pivoted on his heel and strode for the door.

"Wait," Harper rasped, reaching out a stilling hand. "Don't go. Please...."

Dylan eyed him caustically over his shoulder. He took a deep breath, saying, "You know what will happen if I stay?"

"Well, dah," Harper said, smile wavering. "Please, come back to bed."

Dylan's stilted stride carried him back to stand before Harper. "You're sure?"

Harper grabbed his hand and pulled Dylan down beside him. "If you only knew." His fingers raked back the captain's long blonde hair. "Soft. Like silk. I spent long hours wondering what your hair would feel like." He grinned. "Now I know."

A mixture of nervous anxiety and eager hunger waged war in Dylan's gaze. "You did?"

Harper laughed. "Damn right I did. You don't know how long I've wished this night would come. But I never dreamed you could ever really be interested in me." He met Dylan's gaze through lowered lashes. "I hoped, but never for a minute imagined...Ah hell...." He scooped Dylan up in his insistent embrace, peppering the larger man's face with kisses born of desperation.

Darting hands made short work of Dylan's shirt and Harper's kisses moved lower, following the exposed flesh. Sharp teeth nipped hungry flesh and an all to seductive tongue laved the sting away. Suckling, nipping, licking, Harper seemed to cover every inch of exposed skin all at once.

Dylan's sensitized skin, too long without the exquisite caresses, short-circuited on pleasure. His long body writhed, arched, twisted. Fingers curled in the sheets, resisting the desire to touch his lover back.

Harper's hands moved to the belt securing Dylan's pants, easing the hasp loose. "If I'd known you were going to pay me a visit," he murmured, easing the jeans down and off. "I'd have dressed for the seduction."

"No," Dylan gulped for air, finally permitting himself to touch Harper's face. "I like it this way. I can pretend you were deliberately naked. Waiting for me. Do you always sleep unclothed?"

Harper grinned, nodding. "Now I do. Since the Andromeda, I mean. Private rooms came as a great treat for me. I like the feel of the air on my skin. The cool of the sheets when I climb into my bed."

Dylan's eyes widened slightly. "You go naked in here?"

"Hey, I'm alone. Nobody’s around to get upset. So I drop the clothes at the door."

Dylan buried his face against Harper's shoulder. "Oh, God, now every time you leave the bridge I'm going to imagine you here stripped down and ready for me." He lifted his head, staring into Harper's eyes. "You will be waiting for me, won't you? You will be my lover?"

Chuckling, Harper dropped a kiss on his nose. "You are so certain when you are in command of the crew. But in my bed, I find a timid creature. My sweet love, when I called you back to my bed I was making a permanent arrangement. One I will not break unless you ask for your freedom. I've been waiting since we joined the crew to have you here with me, Dylan. Just never thought..." He laughed softly. "Looks like I'll have to almost die more often, Captain. I like the perks."

Dylan leaned up, curling an hand around Harper's neck and tugging him down for a kiss. "I don't think you'll ever have to take it that far again. Now I know I'm welcome here, try to keep me away."

"I'm more interested in keeping you near," Harper's hand traced down the bigger man's chest, lower until it reached its destination. Talented fingers enveloped the straining flesh and he performed a couple testing strokes.

Dylan went into a frenzy of writhing, thrusting, desire. "Oh, yes....yes..."

"You do come apart beautifully, sweet captain," Harper whispered, swallowing his lover's cooing cries in a deepening kiss.

"You," Dylan rasped, emphasizing his words with delicate kisses over Harper's face. "Go three hundred years without and see how you come apart." His fingers circled Harper's cock, imitating his lover's exciting caresses.

Harper's breath hissed in his throat, his own body reacting to he warm, squeezing grasp.

Without warning, he broke away, scampering across Dylan's naked length to dive a hand into the top drawer of his nightstand.

Grinning at his lover's antics, Dylan leaned up on his elbows. What are you looking for, Harper?"

The blonde threw a kittenish smile over his shoulder. "Close your eyes, captain, my captain," he chanted in a sing-song voice.

Dylan hurled a skeptical glance then obeyed. "Now what?"

He jumped as the seductive slide of naked engineer slithered up his body. A soft moan escaped his lips. He loved the small nips and gentle tongue-laving that worked up his ankles, his calves. Strong hands guided Dylan's legs apart and the kisses and licks teased his inside thighs.

Dylan reached out to touch, but those same hands captured his wrists. "Lie still, Captain."

Sharp teeth grazed a wrist, drawing a hissing breath from starving lungs. "Oh, God, Harper...."

"No peeking, Dylan," Harper warned.

"You're a tease, Harper," Dylan sighed, his body arching for more contact.

Tongue in cheek, Harper chuckled. "Gee, ya think?"

"God, man, touch me."

Harper shifted, leaning up the naked man to steal a slow sweet kiss that explored every corner of Dylan's mouth. Dylan's hands crept around Harper's waist, settling on his hips and pressing the smaller man's hard groin to his own. His thrust, bring their cocks together and a sizzle of sensation rocketed through them both.

Harper murmured incoherently, rocking against his lover with slow and nerve stretching thrusts. Dylan writhed under the pleasure surging through him and tried to increase the thrusts. Harper grasped Dylan's hips, hampering him and kept up the slow tantalizing friction.

"Harper, God....."

"You like?"

"Please, yes....."

Harper bent over his lover, latching onto the captain's neck and sucking. Dylan whimpered, tickling Harper's anus with a gentle finger. The smaller man moaned long and soft, nipping at the purplish bruise he'd made on Dylan's neck. The love bite drove Dylan to ease his finger inside his lover's body, thrusting in time to their dance of love. Harper reached between them to capture and squeeze both cock in one large hand, quickening the pace.

Dylan pumped once more. Twice, and a scream of purest pleasure poured from his throat as the cum poured from his pulsating cock. Hot semen spurted against Harper's cock and stomach, setting off his own climax and his cries of pleasure mingled with Dylan's.

Used up for the moment, Harper slumped down against the bigger man and sighed. "That, Captain, my Captain, was worth nearly dying for."

Dylan's arms tightened around his lover and he laughed softly. "You liked that, wait until next time.

THE END