Title: Beloved Blue Eyes 2

Author: PEJA

Fandom: Sentinel

Pairing: Rafe/Blair Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Blair learns what is expected of him, which may or may not be what he is willing to give

Note: This is an AU set in a world not of canon fodder. Don’t make the mistake of trying to compare it to Petfly’s illusion of the Boys Of Cascade.

Disclaimer: Petfly holds the claim of creation of Jim, Blair and the MC guys. The story line is all mine.

Feedback: Pay me in the only legal tender a fanfic writer can get

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Warnings: This is Slavefic, with all that entails. Aspects of brain-washing are being used in the management of the new slave

Author’s note: I decided that Jim needed to bring Blair over to his way of thinking through some very nasty techniques. Research into this gave me this insight to brain-washing techniques overall

Brainwashing techniques:

The three D's. Initial techniques to elicit favorable statements from a captive audience, so to speak, were the savage use of electric prods and other similar kinds of physical abuse. Later the techniques became more refined, like the three D's: debility, dependence, and dread.

Isolation. One tactic for generating a state of debility, dependence, and dread (DDD) is isolation. Identify the leaders of the group and remove them from the group. Introduce informers whose job is to create an atmosphere of suspicion and to prevent trust or intimacy developing among the prisoners. Another technique is to subject a captive to sensory deprivation. Decrease the amount of sensory stimulation available, such as is readily experienced in solitary confinement. The idea is to do whatever you can to destroy morale and "esprit de corps," making captives vulnerable to threats and bribes.

Thought control. Another tactic for generating a state of DDD is thought control. Force a person to choose between cooperating or losing one's income, position, tenure, possibility of advancement or meritorious pay increase. Confuse people and wear them down by unpredictable treatment, sometimes harsh and seemingly unfair and arbitrary and at other times friendly, fair-minded, and conciliatory. This kind of manipulation produces anxiety, dread, and guilt, as well as confusion about what to think and how to act.

Conditioning. A further tactic is political conditioning. This consists of daily repetitious lecturing and instruction along a certain line of thinking, behaving, and being. If you go along with the "party" line, you are rewarded and if you don't, you are punished. Usually those who are considered "bright" or more "advanced" in their thinking and behavior are used to persuade others who are less "bright" or less "advanced.".

You can read up more on this at: http://members.tripod.com/zenol/brainwashing.html

 

BELOVED BLUE EYES 2

By PEJA

Soft distressed sounds tickled Rafe from a sound sleep. His dark eyes blinked open and he lie still trying to place himself in the dimly lit room until another soft groan dragged him fully awake and the night before's events washed through his memory. Scrambling from his mat at the foot of the big bed, Rafe hurried around to the distressed man who had been thrust into his life without warning.

He adjusted the dimmer beside the bed until a soft glow formed a halo around the thrashing intruder. A jealous sneer tugged at Rafe's lip. What did this interloper have that the master needed? That Rafe himself could not provide?

Under his furious glare, the new slave's head rolled restlessly on the pillow. His face had discolored into harsher bruises since last night. One eye was swollen up to the point that the cheekbone seemed to grow from the brow. The deep cuts over his brow were an angry red that hinted at deep scarring.

He was breath-taking in his bruised condition.

Breath-taking and dangerous.

Rafe's fingers curled into claws. It would be so simple. Tied like he was, the man was helpless. A pillow over his face....No, bare-handed. Bare-handed would be better. Rafe flushed, imagining himself wrapping his hands around that vulnerable length of throat and....

...No, the master would be angry. Rafe shook himself, banishing his dark thoughts. Master had put the bastard whelp into his charge. A dark smile replaced the sneer as he settled near his new brother's hip and smoothed his hand over one quivering thigh. Yes, this one was his as well as the master's. His to harvest. His to train....His to...touch.

His hand moved higher, one finger tracing the head of his new brother's straining cock.

A guttural protest whispered in the dimly lit room and the slave's hips rolled this way and that in an attempt to escape the unwanted attention.

Rafe's dark gaze flicked up to meet his brother's wide-eyed blue eyes.

He smiled darkly from under dark brows. "You were having a bad dream."

Blair shuddered, nodding. "Still am." His tongue peeked out, moistening dry lips. "Water...?."

"I can not." Rafe found his jealousy vanishing under a probing blue gaze. "Master is the only one who may give you water until you learn your station."

Blair's lashes veiled his eyes. "Oh....Okay...Whatever." He turned his head, facing the wall.

"I can give you ease here, though." Rafe's hand closed around Blair's straining cock, stroking it softly.

Cringing away, Blair whispered a soft, "No offense, but.... I would rather not."

Rafe crawled into bed beside him. "Refusal is not an option. Master said I was to see to your comfort." Arching a dark brow coquettishly, he ran a long finger along the large vein on the underside of Blair's cock. "I can make you like my touch as well as you like master's."

Blair's breath hissed through his teeth. "I don't want..."

"Master does." Rafe cupped the tight balls and rolled them in his long fingers, making Blair writhe under his ministrations. A slow smile tugged at Rafe's lips. "You will adjust to your new life, Blue Eyes."

"Blair." He gritted out, shifting his hips away as much as his bonds allowed. "My name is Blair."

Shaking his head, Rafe smiled softly. "Not anymore."

"Oh, God, I can't deal with this." Blair met his dark eyes grimly. "Please....Please....I .....Oh God, if there is any mercy in you, kill me."

Rafe blinked. His head tilted slightly to the side, and his brows drew together. "Why would you ask such a thing?"

"I am a free man. This is an abomination to what I've been brought up to believe. I would rather die than allow you and your master to abuse me like this." He swallowed hard. "Please. Kill me. Or let me go. Help me escape."

Rafe chuckled, shaking his head. "You are a foolish child, brother." He leaned up on an elbow and settled a soft kiss on the corner of Blair's lips. "If you would like, I will call you Blair. I like the name better than that one Master chose."

Blair turned his head away, toward the far wall.

Rafe leaned over him, his breath rustling Blair's russet curls. "Don't be afraid, my brother."

Blair shuddered, wrenching his hands against his restraints.

Rafe's strong fingers wrapped around Blair's wrists, stilling him. "Blair, look at me. Look at me now." He waited until the other man complied. "You have no will other than that of the master, Blair." He spoke softly, staring deeply into wide blue eyes. "You can be happy here." He smiled when Blair shook his head. "Yes, you can. And you will be happy here. Just give yourself over to the master. It's easy, Blair. Let Master take away the pain. Let Master love you. Protect you."

Blair trembled under him.

"You hear what I'm saying, Blair. You hear and believe, do you understand? You have the power to make this as easy or as hard as you can stand." Rafe said firmly. "You control what your life will be like now."

Staring up at him, Blair began to laugh.

"Something amuses you?" Rafe demanded, scowling darkly

Blair shook his head, struggling to bring his laughter under control. "How long?"

"How long?"

"Yeah, how long have you been here?" Blair managed to get control of himself. "How long did it take for him to break you?"

Rafe pushed himself up on the bed, shaking his head. "Why would you ask that?"

"Answer Blue Eyes, Rafe," a soft voice commanded in the darkness.

Rafe glanced over his shoulder and smiled a warm welcome at the big man standing naked, silhouetted in the doorway. "Master?"

"He wants to know how long we've been together, pet." Jim said. "Tell him."

Rafe turned back to Blair, catching his blue gaze and smiling. "For all time, Master. We have been together for all time."

"What Rafe is trying to tell you," Jim sauntered across the room. He set a bag of chips and a soda down on the bedside table and drew Rafe from the bed, curling one arm around the slight man and settling a tender kiss on the slave's up-turned lips. "Is that he was born in the Ellison stables. As was his mother and her mother before that. I chose Rafe from the pits on my fifth birthday."

Blair's lips turned up in a sneer. "And you have that in mind for the children your stealing from my body? A lifetime of slavery?" His furious gaze raced over Jim's length, only to be captured by one very erect length pointed toward him. "Don't you people ever wear clothes. You're an abomination to mankind."

Frowning, Jim turned to Rafe. "I think it would be best if you leave us now, my own."

Rafe nodded once and fled the room.

"Now...." Jim tilted his head, a knowing smile curving his lips. "My nudity...disturbs you, Blue Eyes?" He fondled himself, stroking his erection to greater length. "Or is it maybe that you desire my....service?"

Blair broke the direction of his gaze, shuddering. "I desire my freedom."

Jim laughed darkly. "You are free, Blue Eyes. Free to serve me. Free to stay in my home and leave all worries behind."

Blair thrashed in his bonds, a dark howl of outrage filling the quiet of the room.

The back of Jim's hand caught Blair on the side of his face, splitting his lip and loosening a tooth.

Shocked into silence, Blair turned his head back to meet Jim's furious eyes. "You will never own me." He vowed. "Never."

Lowering himself onto the bed, Jim snuggled Blair against his side. The smaller man's defiance was quaint, making him chuckle as he leaned over and claimed a sweet, breath-stealing kiss from Blair. Still laughing softly Jim broke the kiss and captured Blair's frightened gaze. "I already own you, Blue Eyes. You just haven't accepted that yet."

Wide-eyed, Blair shook his head. "Never..."

"Really?" Jim's fingers tickled over Blair's ribcage, pulling ragged breathes from his captive. He dipped his head, teeth scraping over one hardening nipple. "Never?" He drifted lower on Blair's thrumming body, sampling the sweetness of his flesh in soft lust inciting swipes of his tongue.

Blair moaned softly as his master nuzzled the tight curls at his groin. He gasped as the huge man licked around the crown of his cock. A tortured groan erupted from pale lips as his cock disappeared into the warm cavern of his master's mouth. Panting, lost in the sensual sensations of Jim's rocking sucking humming around his quivering flesh, Blair rode through the first ripples of ecstasy. Jim's hand found his balls, rolling them in gentle hands as his slave lost the train of resistance. He abandoned the soft flesh, finding the small indent behind and stimulated it as he deep-throated the smaller man.

A scream of purest pleasure ripped from the man as he was flung to the heavens on masculine bliss.

Smiling his conquest, Jim crawled back up to tug Blair into his arms, cuddling his precious burden as his soul slowly descended back into his body. "And that," he murmured, recognizing the awareness had returned to Blair's blue eyes. "Is why I will win our little dance, my Beloved Blue Eyes."


END PART 2