BEHIND LOCKED DOORS

BY PEJA

 

This is a slash page. That means two beautiful people of the same sex will be exploring their sexual side. It also means if you are under legal age of 18, you must go away.

DISCLAIMERS: Jim and Blair belong to PetFly, I'm just taking them out to play.
******

The door whispered shut. So softly it could only be heard by a man with superior hearing. A man like Jim Ellison, who even as the sound registered, whirled on his heel and glared at his distracted partner.

"Blair?"

"Yeah?"

A dangerous, crooked smile ghosted over his lips as he crossed his muscular arms high over his chest. "You closed the door."

"Yeah, I..." Understanding widened Blair's eyes. He spun around, staring at the reinforced door. "Ah, Christ," he muttered, slapping himself on the forehead. "Ah damn, Jim, I forgot. Maybe it didn't..."

He sprang forward, putting his shoulder to the door.

The sentinel's generous lips twitched. "Locked?"

"Locked up way tight, yeah," Blair sighed, thumping his head against the door. "I really can't believe I did that, man. It was like so stupid." Thud. "Stupid." Thud. "Stupid."

Jim sprang to his guide's side in an instant, sliding his hand between the younger man's head and the door." Stop that, Chief."

"I can't believe I forgot the locking mechanism," Blair repeated more to himself than anything.

"Nothing for it, now." Jim shucked off his shirt, and bare-chested, flopped onto the enormous bed. "May as well settle in for the night."

Shoving away from the door, Blair stared at his reclining partner owl-eyed. "You just gonna lie there?"

Jim rolled onto his side and braced his upper body on his arm, tracing the raised velvet whorls on the black spread. "Well now, as I see it the door is locked. The phone lines have been closed down."

He lifted a lazy shoulder. "Unless I'm missing something, we have no way to contact the outside to let anyone know we're here, right?

"Yeah, but...."

He lifted his hand, silencing the younger man. "Our options are limited. And besides, the bed is more than comfortable enough."

"Nonononono." Blair whirled on his heel, pacing a path across the exotic carpet. "Jim, we can't stay here over-night."

Jim cocked his head, grinning. "If you didn't want us locked in here, you should have propped the door."

Blair redirected his agitated path, rocketing across the room to bounce on the balls of his feet at the foot of the bed. "You think I locked us in here on purpose?"

"Well, I remembered not to shut the door." Rolling over on his other side, Jim plucked a rubber band from the bowl on the bed-side table and gave it a stretch. "There's an awful lot of these. Wonder what they're for."

Blair's blue eyes saucered. He swallowed once... twice... then shook his head so hard his chestnut curls swirled around his lean features. "Jesus, Jim, I so do not want to think about that."

Wearing a mysterious half-smile, Jim's wandering curiousity had him hooking a finger through the night-side table's drawer handle. Catching Blair's glance, he gave it a shake. "Want to look?"

Sputtering, Blair spun on his heel and flailed the air with his arms. "What's up with you, man? How come you're not upset about all this."

Jim pulled the drawer open and peered in. "Wasted emotion. We're here for the night. Might as well relax. Deal with it."

Blair turned back to his partner. "Jim, we're locked in a brothel's private room. The house has been seized and closed by police. No one knows we're here, man. Were gonna die here. I can see the headlines now." He drew a line in the air, saying, "Male Cascade detective and his male partner, a police observer, found dead together in brothel." Blair's voice rose shrilly as he spoke. "On a great big, black velvet covered, HEART-SHAPED bed, for God's sake."

"Blair..."

"What?"

"Look what I found."

Blair's eyes widened and he swallowed hard, staring at the brilliant scarlet scarf Jim was snaking from the drawer. "Oh, my god."

A black scarf followed the first, tantalizingly slow. "Blair...come here."

Mesmerized, Blair glided toward the bed. Jim swayed up onto his knees. Blair's shirt vanished, then his jeans, leaving him splendidly bare under his lover's hot gaze.

"Jim...I don't think..."

"No...Don't think..." Jim shushed him with a slow, teasing kiss, easing Blair down onto the velvet coverlet.

Caught in his sentinel's charismatic spell, Blair absently recognized the sensation of silk swirling tantilizingly around his left arm, around and around in a downward spiral, raising sensual goosebumps everywhere it touched. He groaned low in his throat and moved against the man leaning over him.

"Slow down, Blairlove," Jim whispered, giving his responsive partner a gentle nip on the shoulder before he shifted his attention to the other arm, giving it the same intoxicating treatment, never breaking his hypnotic eye contact.

"Stretch them up, Blairlover. Raise your arms." He guided Blair into the pose he demanded, then swooped down, claiming a mind-blowing kiss that left Blair without a thought to string together.

Jim moved away slowly, so as not to break his woven spell, sitting back on his heels. The dreamy look on his lover's face sizzled over his overly sensitized body, making him arch uncomfortably in his jeans.

"Open your eyes, lover. Look up." Blair opened passion darkened sapphire eyes, groaning. "Jim. Please."

"Blair. Look up."

Blair's gaze drifted away from Jim for the first time. "Oh, my god," he groaned.

His wanton image reflected back at him from the huge mirror suspended on the ceiling. Jim had secured him to the bedposts with the scarves. "Jim. What are you doing?"

Jim dipped his hand into his pocket, extracting a key. "Giving us one night, " he murmured.

"You had it all along?" Blair whispered, watching Jim step out of his clothes.

Jim floated down, settling lightly over his beloved guide. "A sentinel always takes care of his guide, Blairlove."

Blair groaned, straining up into Jim's slow, possessive kiss. "Then take care, love. Take care."

 

 

END