Wind Beneath My Wings

By PEJA

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Website: https://www.squidge.org/~peja

Fandom: Sentinel/Xfiles

Pairing: Blair Sandburg/Alex Krycek (Blair/Lexi)

Rating

Summary: Blair takes Lexi home for the evening

Series: Dressup 3

 

 

Lexi slid out of the back of the cab and offered her hand to Blair, who slid out after her and allowed herself to be gathered into Lexi’s seductive embrace, offering her black glossed lips.

Groaning her own hunger, Lexi accepted the offered mouth with her own. Her hands traced down the velvet covered back and cupped Blair’s well rounded bottom, lifting Blair off her feet to rub against Lexi’s hard groin.

"God, Lexi, you feel so good." Blair whispered, pecking the scarlet lips with repeated hungry kisses.

Chuckling darkly, Lexi caressed his cock with Blair’s own bursting groin. "Lets take this upstairs, precious."

Blair buried his face in his lover’s neck, breathing his scent and nodded. "Put me down, you amazon. I can walk, ya know?"

Lexi slid him down his body slowly, inch by inch until his toes brushed the tarmac. "We may not be the flaming passion of each others lives, Blair," He said softly, cupping Blair’s cheek in a tender caress. "But I do love you. Soft and warm love you."

Blair turned his head slightly, his lips brushing a sweet kiss into the palm. "Soft and warm love you too," he murmured. His blue gaze slanted up and he smiled. "If I can’t have Jim, you are the healing balm in my life."

"So the Goth look can go tonight?" Alex whispered. "No more depressed Blair?"

 Blair hit him with a sunburst of joy and laced his fingers with Lexi’s. "I want to cuddle in your arms all night long, Lex. Can we do that?"