TITLE: When Things Get Mean

AUTHOR: PEJA

RATING: NC-17

FANDOM: Barretta

PAIRING: Tony/Rooster

SUMMARY: Barretta is pissed.

FEEDBACK: Love it, but do I deserve it??

EMAIL: PEJA

DISCLAIMER: Don't own 'em, but ain't they too cute to leave alone?

ARCHIVE: Yes, but let me know where my darlings are.

AUTHOR'S OTHER WEBSITE: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Wrote this to introduce a new mailing list I activated today as a special gift to the people who might be interested in gathering at BarrettaFic

 

WHEN THINGS GET MEAN
by PEJA

"Rooster?" Barretta spoke in a stage whisper that carried, but only far enough.
"Here, brother," the answer floated in the concealing darkness. "I don' have a lot of time, Barretta. Why'd you call for this meet?"

"I'm thinking you already know that answer, my man. I need..."

"....my help?" Rooster stepped out of the shadows, the feather collar of his jacket fluttering around his ebony features. "Been there. Done that. I'm lucky to be alive."

Barretta met him halfway across the dark warehouse. "Ah come on, my man, don' play me," he cooed, playing in the teasing collar. "I'm in trouble here, man. The commish is talking aid and abet. Billy's hiding those two I'm protecting, but I need your help. I need to know where the assassin team is HQed."

"Barretta don't bring me in on this. I don't like assassins. People get dead around them."

Barretta cupped the taller, lean man's cheeks in square hands, forcing him to meet his sleepy gaze. "Don't you trust me, Roo? You think I'd let anything happen to my main man?"

Ignoring the question, Rooster slipped long-fingered hands under the ratty black tee to play with Barretta's hard nipples, drawing a sweet, breathy moan from the smaller detective. "More?" the gorgeous pimp teased.

"Oh, yeah," Barretta guided the dark man's face down for a gentle kiss, teasing his lover's lips open with a darting tongue.

Rooster smiled against Barretta's lips, then opened to let his lover in. "Ahmmmm, so sweet." he groaned as Barretta nibbled down his neck. "So sweet."

"Want you, Rooster," Barretta muttered, peeling the coat and shirt from his lover. He leaned back to drink in the long bodied beauty who was stripping him down. "Want to be inside you."

A low throaty chuckle sounded in the ear that Rooster was laving. "Got the place set up for you, dove." he said, pulling the smaller detective along with the force of his kisses alone.

The rest of their clothes flew into heaps and Barretta found himself laid out on a soft bed of cushions. Rooster towered over him, his dark eyes soft with desire. "Oh God, you are so beautiful, Tony." he groaned, sliding his long form over Barretta's quivering body. "Hard and soft all over."

Barretta let the man rub over him like a cat enjoying the electric stimulation that shivered through him for several minutes, then grasping Rooster's arms, he flipped the bigger man beneath him and suckled at first one hard nipple then the other and back again. Nipping licking teasing until the pimp was a-tremble with need.

"Lube?" Barretta demanded and grinned as Rooster reached under the edge of a cushion to bring forth a small vial of oils. "Dragon's blood?"

"Oh yeah." Rooster managed.

Barretta grinned as he popped the vial open and dribbled the red oils over his lover's body. His fingers drew swirls on the dark skin and gasping moans from his lover's lips. Smoothing the oils over glistening skin, he sucked in a slow breath, filling his lungs with the erotic spicy cinnamon sweet scent that had merged with his lover's own musk.

His slippery fingers trailed lower, whispering over the thick cock that twitched hungrily from his knowing attentions. Another long drawn out groan filled the air and Barretta ran playful fingers over the sensually captivated man's flesh a couple times to spread the fiery oils. His trailing fingers moved to the delightfully tight balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Now, lover. Need you now." Rooster groaned.

Barretta leaned in for a soul-stealing kiss. "You're not ready, dove."

He poured a bit more of the oils into his hand and circled the quivering entrance of the larger man's body. Spreading him with first one finger. A second joined, scissoring inside the tight opening and loosening the tight muscles, until finally a third finger slid inside.

"Tony....." Rooster groaned.

Tony eased his fingers free, and positioning his oiled cock, slid in with a slow stroking ease. He paused deep inside his lover, heady with the burning of the oils and his lover's tight channel. Rooster jerked his hips, sending an unspoken message to move. Barretta responded, slowly pulling out and pushing in. The dance of love, begun slowly, quickened until Barretta was slamming into his lover.

"Touch yourself, dove," Barretta commanded. "Let me see you bring yourself off."

Rooster grasped his oiled cock and moved his hand over the hard flesh in tandem with Barretta's thrusts. The tempo sped up, and both men dashed toward completion, tossed themselves into the climax and the stars exploded around them....

Moments later Barretta roused himself enough to smile into his lover's eyes. "Now that's when things get mean in a nice way."

Rooster traced his lover's smile. "I'll put out some feelers on those bad guys, love....but you're gonna have to given me a similar payment when I deliver."

Barretta's grin widened. "Oh, yeah. Now you're cooking."

END