Title: VAMPIRE MY DREAMS

Author/pseudonym: PEJA

Fandom: THE SENTINEL/THE LOST BOYS

Pairing: David and Michael for now...

Rating: PG

Archive: The WWOMB; PEJAs Ravings: anyone else ask

E-mail address for feedback:: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: series? possible. Short shots, though

Other websites: ask and very likely I’ll say yea

Disclaimers: Blair is Jim's; David and Michael belong to each other.

Notes: DEATH.....or not

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I started this as just a little bit of a snippet, but see it going places if its well responded to....

Summary: On a dark and rainy night.....

 

VAMPIRE MY DREAMS

(a Sentinel/Lost Boys Xover)
by PEJA

3:16 blinked in the disk from Blair’s illuminated watch face and he considered if he dared call home for help.

Not a good idea at this time of night. "Looks like I walk it...Again."

Casting a baleful glare at the rain pouring from the clouds, he clasped his collar close around his neck and stepped out of the dead-by-the-way-side car.

The downpour drenched Blair to the skin in seconds. He shivered against the cold and gave serious consideration to climbing back into the relative comfort of the car.

"That’s not the answer." A soft dark voice said.

Blair whirled on his heel, finding himself face-to-face with two boys on a motorcycle. "You from around here?" he asked, hoping he wasn’t stepping into dangerous waters.

The blonde cocked his head toward his dark companion. "How about it, Michael? Are we from around here?"

Michael grinned. "Here," he rasped. "And there, huh, David?"

Blair frowned. These two were playing a cat and mouse game with him. Not a good sign at all.

"Oh, well, ah I guess I’ll have to walk….

"Perish the thought," the blonde, David, wasn’t it, said swinging his leg over the front of the bike.

Blair blinked, shaking his head. He could have sworn the man’s feet had left the ground as he’d dismounted.

Michael padded toward Blair, grinning. "Why don’t we take a look under the….hood, David?"

"Ah, no," Blair back-peddled into the car. "Really, I would rather just call a…."

"Michael here is one of the best mechanics around," David interrupted. "Come on, Michael, don’t keep the man waiting. He looks like he’s got someplace to be."

David hopped backwards off the bike, and glided up so Blair was trapped between the two young men. Michael leaned close, whispering, "Pop the hood."

"Ah, yeah, right," Blair whirled around, reaching for the latch.

"I love the reddish shades in your curls," Michael murmured, his words rustling Blair’s hair and making him shiver in the night heat.

"Look, I…."

David grabbed a handful of Blair’s hair, running it through his fingers. "It’s soft, David. Like the finest silk."

Another hand plunged into Blair’s hair, forcing his head back on his neck and exposing his throat. David sniffed the living curls. "Smell nice too." His tongue swiped a path over Blair’s neck.

Blair suddenly found his arms locked in David’s powerful hands. "What the hell…"

"Hell," Michael hissed around growing fangs. "Yes, you are in hell."

Blair’s scream echoed in the night as David’s fangs grazed his throat.

"No one comes out at night in this area of town, pretty," Michael rasped, licking at the sweat streaming down Blair’s paling skin. "We thought we would go hungry tonight."

Stars exploded before Blair’s eyes as two sets of fangs pierced his tender skin. He clung to the blond man’s shoulders, to shocked to do more than utter a whimper of protest.

Life drained with his blood. He closed his eyes, seeing the face of his family, Of Jim reflected against his lids.

"Don’t drain the cup," Michael’s words whispered down the long halls toward death, making no sense to Blair at all.

His knees gave and two strong sets of arms supported him.

"Drink, pet."

Blair swallowed the sweet, thick fluid forced down his throat as darkness bloated out the life he knew

******
so do I continue these little short shots into the realm of slashland or let it vanish into the obscure?