Toucha touch me

by PEJA

Fandom: Touching Evil/XFiles

Pairing: David Creegan/Alex Krycek

Summary: Just a little something to make ya think of these two as a couple

Rating: NC-17/PWP



Toucha touch me
by PEJA


"I was feeling done in, ... couldn't win. I'd only ever kissed before."

David Creegan slanted a curious eye over the top of the Barbara Cartland romance novel he'd been reading as the softly sung words caressed his ear. "You mean you..." he murmured, hiding a sexy half smile behind the pages of his book

His tormenter slithered around to cuddle in his lap, gazing up at him with wicked green eyes through thick lashes. "Uh, huh"

David let the paperback slip, forgotten to the floor as he captured a lightly shadowed jaw. "Really?"

The man in his arms cast him a wicked grin full of lust. "I thought there's no use getting Into heavy petting It only leads to trouble" the grin went absolutely obscene. "And seat wetting."

David's soft chuckle sounded between them. "Do tell, Alex."

Krycek rose sensuously in his lap, his knees sliding round David's long legs to straddle him. "Now all I want to know is how to go." He leaned down, nipping David's earlob and licking away the sharp pain. "I've tasted blood and I want more." He leaned back, grinning lasciviously. "More, more, more." Tilting his head, he ran a finger down David's shirtfront, the buttons popping open as if by a will of their own. "I'll put up no resistance." He repeated the procedure on his own shirt, eyes smoldering under dark brows. "I want to taste the distance." he whispered, Krycek's hips undulating against David's chest had a definite effect on both men's breathing. "I've got an itch to scratch. I need assistance."

David groaned as Alex's slender fingers brushed against his thick cock..

"Toucha toucha toucha touch me, I want to be dirty" Krycek sang at him, guiding his hand to his own hungry cock. "Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me." A teasing twinkle drifted into green eyes. "Creature of the night."

He brushed his body up and down David's, heating them both up to fever "Then if anything grows, while you pose, I'll oil you up and rub you down." His hand slipped inside David's pants, capturing the heated flesh and stroking the long column "Down, down, down."

David's breath hitched in his lungs, the room, narrowing to just them

Krycek backed out of his lap, his hand still holding his prize firmly "And that's just one small fraction of the main attraction." he stroked again, hard and fast "You need a friendly hand,"

Krycek suddenly let go, spinning on his heel and heading for his room with the parting shot, "And I need action."

Bolting from the chair, David dashed after his tease of a lover, intent on putting paid to the backside of one very lovely, seductive ass.


END

Tell me what ya think....

Here are the lyrics to this funky little songficcie thing

Toucha Touch me Lyrics
Artist: Rocky Horror Picture Show

Janet:
I was feeling done in, ... couldn't win
I'd only ever kissed before.

Columbia:
You mean she...

Magenta:
Uh, huh

Janet:
I thought there's no use getting
Into heavy petting
It only leads to trouble
And seat wetting.

Now all I want to know is how to go.
I've tasted blood and I want more. (More, more, more.)
I'll put up no resistance. I want toasty the distance
I've got an itch to scratch. I need assistance.

Toucha toucha toucha touch me
I want to be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me
Creature of the night.

Then if anything grows, while you pose,
I'll oil you up and rub you down. (Down, down, down.)
And that's just one small fraction of the main attraction
You need a friendly hand and I need action.

Toucha toucha toucha touch me
I want to be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me
Creature of the night.

Columbia:
Toucha toucha toucha touch me

Magenta:
I want to be dirty.

Columbia:
Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me,

Magenta:
Creature of the night.

Janet:
Toucha toucha toucha touch me I want to be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me, creature of the night.

Rocky:
Creature of the night

Brad:
Creature of the night?

Frank:
Creature of the night.

Narrator:
Creature of the night.

RiffRaff:
Creature of the night.

Columbia:
Creature of the night.

Rocky:
Creature of the night.

Janet:
Creature of the night.