TITLE: TEMPLE OF THE SOILED DOVES 6

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: THE SENTINEL/LABYRINTH/X-FILES/BLAKE 7/LA HEAT/STINGRAY/

SERIES: Yes

RATING: NC-17

PAIRING: BLAIR/JIM SKINNER/KRYCEK/MULDER AVON/VILA CHASE/AUGUST

SUMMARY: Alex faces his punishment

WARNING: BDSM Slaves/Discipline

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

FEEDBACK: The boys say you best if you want more. They've developed a stubborn streak

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.sphosting.com/daltonavon/

ARCHIVE: To the WWOMB and PEJA's Fanfic. Others, please ask first.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you like this story, let me know. I'm not sure if its going to be posted to any MLs at this point, unless there is a request for it.

 

TEMPLE OF THE SOILED DOVES 6

By PEJA

Ray stepped into the center stage, raising a hand for silence. "Gentle Masters," he said in a soft voice once the rustling and murmurs stopped. "You have assembled here to witness the discipline of a newly casted slave."

He raised a beckoning arm.

A spotlight speared the dim stage, highlighting two men. Walter Skinner, clothed in a gray business suit and tie looked every bit the respectable white collar citizen. At his side, Fox Mulder, naked, save for the black leather harness that crisscrossed his chest and held his cock in a loving and erect position , knelt in submission at his feet, head bowed, legs spread and arms behind his back.

"Who brings this slave here before us? Ray intoned.

Walter laid his hand on Mulder’s shoulder, drawing the slave’s eyes. Walter smiled gently and nodded. "Speak."

"I, mas..." his voice broke with tension. Pinking all over his exposed skin, Mulder cleared his throat. "I bring the slave before you, Sirs."

Ray tilted his head at the kneeling man. "Raise, slave." He commanded. "And face me."

Mulder flowed liquidly to his feet. His bowed head lifted and he met the Grand Master’s eyes.

"How is it that one slave accuses another?" Ray asked.

Mulder blanched under the darkness in Ray’s eyes. He reached for and found Walter’s hand. "Ma....Master Skinner...allows me the role of master over this slave, Sir. Although I reserve a secondary place in dealing out the punishments, Alex was a gift for me own service to Master Skinner."

Ray nodded, smiling. "You are a switch?"

"Yes, Sir."

Ah, . A sub for his sub. " Ray nodded to himself. "Now I understand the needs of Master Skinner. It is good."

He turned and scanned the assembled masters and slaves. "What say you, Masters? Will you oversee the disciplining of this young switch’s slave?"

A murmur of assent rippled through the crowd and Ray smiled opening his arms to the assembly. "Then, Jareth, bring out the young slave."

An elaborate wave of silver gray smoke and brilliant red and blue sparkle swirled over the left side of the stage. As the effects faded away, the wizard could be seen standing over a sandy haired, kneeling man clothed in nothing but pale skin. Jareth bent and his talon-nailed fingers curled around a well muscled forearm, tugging the slave to his feet.

Alex Krycek sagged in his grasp, his knees refusing to lock.

Jareth held him upright for a moment until he could find his balance, them smiled his devil smile. "It’s good you know fear, slave." He said silkily.

"Don’t let them do this," Alex ground out.

"But it pleases me to see you punished, slave. Your pain, your cries, your...." Jareth threw him an airborne kiss. "Blood shall be the source of my arousal."

Shadows of nightmares past swirled in Alex’s green eyes. His  frantic glance darted over the assembled hard faces of the Doms and their slaves, searching for one friendly expression. One reckless soul he could cling to in his torment.

In the crowd, Blair’s breath quickened in his chest. He touched Jim’s shoulder. "He looks terrified, Jim. How’s he holding up."

Jim’s blue-eyed glare narrowed on the other slave. "His heart rate is elevated. I smell fear on him