SNIPPET TO ANNOUCE TIM MLS

by
PEJA

*************************
since this is getting to be a habit...
like cocaine in the vein,
thought I'd do it a little different....
here's a snippet to announce....
***********************

"Damn, I thought we were safe, Hobbes."

Hobbes sauntered over to the intense scientist and peered over his shoulder. "Damn," His finger shot out to stab the monitor. "Look what this insane lady is doing to ME...."

" HobbesOooowies-subscribe@egroups.com " blinked up, blinding his squinting gaze with something very akin to fear.

"What is that....HobbesOooowies? It can't be ..."

"Oooowies, Hobbes, buddy oh pal of mine. The girl wants to see you hurt."

Hobbes scowled. "Don't I get enough pain having your brother as a partner?"

Kevin giggled. "Think that's the whole idea, lover of mine. Think you are the focus of a little pain and comforting by any number of adoring agency boys and villains. Up to the pleasure are you?

Blanching, Hobbes shook his head. "And what if I dont want to play?"

Kevin shrugged. "Talk to the sibs."

"Yeah?" Hobbes grumbled. "Yeah, well, she's got your number too, Kevy." He pointed back to the monitor with his chin where

KevinFawkesAngstAndMore-subscribe@egroups.com

glowed under the first list. "What the hell is Angst...And more, do ya think?"

Kevin grinned. "Same only more." he turned back to the computer, directing the mouse and clicked the glowing addy.... "I can't wait...."

***************

There ya have it. Two new lists to christen the end of the season. Gonna come play with Kevy and Bobby, anyone?

(Oh, this snippet will be on the QuickSilver Dreams Archive...Just because)