Title: One Man's Curse Is Another Man's Blessing

by PEJA

daltonavon@yahoo.com

Fandom: Xmen

Pairing: Logan/Remy

Warning: MPREG!!!!

Note: This is from a Remy POV...that way I don't have to do the accent (wink)...no one hears their own accent, doncha know

Summary: Dare to dream, break the shackles of conformity and fly....Logan can be pregnant if I want him to be cuz I'm god in the worlds I create.


One Man's Curse Is Another Man's Blessing
by PEJA


Logan's screams bolted Remy out of his restless slumber. The smaller man curled up on one arm, stroking his precious lover's shoulder and murmuring soft words to draw Logan from the nightmare.

Logan woke in tears, shifting around to bury his face against Remy's naked chest. "I'm doomed," he moaned. "Witches and Wizards and..." he shuddered, wrapping his arms around Rem's waist and burrowing tighter into his muscular arms. "Ca....Ca...Curses....I'm doomed...doomed, I tell ya."

"Wasn' a witch or wizard, Lo. Was a gypsy what blessed ya."

"Blessed?" Logan growled, shoving away from Remy to glare at him from his back. "Look at me," His hand smoothed over the rounded belly. "Look," his voice rose in pitch and he waved both hands toward the protrusion. "I'm pregnant, for christ's sake."

Remy hid his smile by nuzzling Logan's neck. "With ma chile, Lo."

Logan managed a weak chuckle. "You really happy 'bout this, Rem?" He grimaced, shifting onto his side to ease the cramping in his back. "even with the pukin' and the swollen ankles?"

"And the mood swings and the tears. All that's a natural part of bearing children, Lo." As he spoke, Remy urged him around so his back was to him, rubbing gently at the aching lower back. "Don' care 'bout all tha', Lo. Birthin's natural. Ain't nobody said nature wasn' messy."

"Natural if I was a woman," Logan groused.

Remy deposited a kiss on Logan's neck. "An' blessed men, hey?"

Logan rolled onto his back again, smiling sweetly. "Rem, I think it's time to go get Hank." His smile contorted into a tight grimace. "Now..."

END