Title: Old Spice 3

By PEJA

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

URL: https://www.squidge.org/~peja

Fandom: Sentinel

Pairing: Blair/OMC

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Chase welcomes Blair home.

Warning: Spectral sex

Disclaimer: Not mine, ‘cept Chase and he’s all mine forever and ever..



Old Spice 3
by PEJA



Over the edge from the days confusions, Blair shoved the door open with his shoulder then kicked it closed behind him. His wary glance swept the room as he tossed the keys into the basket Jim kept on the side table and deposited the far too heavy bookbag beside it.

"Chase?" he called softly, stepping deeper into the loft. "Chase are you here?"

Silence whispered back at him, a sham of security in the bedlam of his life.

Was it all a dream, then? Had he simply imagined...?

He sighed, partly regret, part relief and headed for the kitchen, intent of getting a pot of coffee started. After the insanity of the day he needed the caffine.

Halfway across the floor firm hands lifted him bodily from his feet and slammed him gently against the wall.

He cried out a wordless protest, struggling with the intruder.

Until the scent of chocolate mint tickled his nostrils.

"Chase," purred from his lips and he relaxed against the body pressing him into the roughened walls.

Strong fingers tangled in his hair, tugging the curls away from the right side of his neck and tugging. He tilted his head, giving his lover access to his neck.

Strangely cool lips pressed against his neck. "Miss me?" carried softly on chocolate mint breath.

Nodding, Blair writhed against his lover. "Always."

Chase nipped at the soft throat beneath his lips, hard enough to leave a marking bruise, but not draw blood.

Blair arched against him, his body begging for more contact.

Chuckling softly, Chase slid his hand around Blair's hip, and finding his groin, unzipped the smaller man's fly. "Close your eyes, sweetheart." he commanded, guiding Blair round in his arms. "No peeking," he said firmly and proceeded to rip the buttons off Blair's shirt with one quick jerk.

Blair's breath shuddered in his chest and Chase nuzzled the right nip, his teeth finding and tugging on the silver ring. "You like?"

Blair couldn't find the power to answer with words but his restless body spoke his need loud and clear.

Chase lazily kissed his way down Blair's quivering body, finally kneeling before him and capturing the jutting prize Blair offered him.

Blair jerked violently as Chase's tongue swept over the head of his cock. He whimpered as the other man's expert fingers caressed his length, petting and squeezing just the way he liked it best.

Chase used his hands on Blair for several tortuous moments, then with a knowledge of long time lovers deep throated him with a magical hum that never failed to bring Blair over the edge.

Eyes still closed, Blair tipped his head back and panted out Chase's name like a mantra as he spent his desire into his appreciative lover's eager mouth.

"B...Blair...?"

Shocked blue eyes met stunned bluer ones as Blair's eyes snapped open to find Jim staring slack mouthed at him.

"Eh...." Blair stammered, shoving himself back into his pants. "Jim, I..." Shaking fingers raked back his wild curls as his words ran out.

Chase chuckled, drawing both sets of eyes to him. He licked his lips like a Cheshire cat, flinging his head so the silver blond hair cascaded over his shoulders.

And vanished.

Jim blinked once, then his hard glare stabbed through Blair, pinning him to the spot. "I..." He shook his head. "I don't want to know."

END