Title: Old Spice 2

By PEJA

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

URL: https://www.squidge.org/~peja

Fandom: Sentinel

Pairing: Blair/OMC

Rating: NC-17

Summary: The seduction continues.

Warning: Spectral sex

Previous Chapter can be found on the WWOMB

Disclaimer: Not mine, ‘cept Chase and he’s all mine forever and ever..

 

Old Spice 2

By PEJA

"I’ve come to take you home..."

The dire words chased a very naked and even more panicked Blair all the way to the bathroom.

He slammed the bolt home and dropped his head against the hard surface, wrapping his arms around his waist to still the tremors that shook him.

"I’ve come to take you home."

A tear slipped from his eye, and another, until a torrential rain of tears washed his pale face. He bit into his lower lip, preventing the harsh sobs that choked him.

"I’ve come to take you home."

A sharp rap on the door startled Blair from the horror of those words.

"Blair, you all right in there?" Jim asked, his voice filled with more annoyance than concern.

It had been weeks since there had been more than a cursory concern in his words. Since the diss had come between them, even though they’d rebuilt on the sandy foundation of a broken trust. Sand that shifted with each breeze of contention.

"Blair...?" The irritation was growing.

Blair dashed the tears from his cheeks. "Yeah," his voice cracked weakly and he cleared his throat. "Yeah, just......" His hand smeared through the cum on his belly. His cum, and that of a creature that couldn’t exist.

Just that I’ve screwed my brain soft with a ghost, man.

"Blair....Dammit, open the door."

"I’ve come to take you home."

"....I don’t want to die," Blair pressed his fingers against his mouth as if he could keep the haunting words barricaded behind them.

"I’ve come to take you home."

The door knob twisted. "Blair, let me in."

Blair shook his head backing away from the door.

"Blair....?"

The younger man shook off his horror and forced a laugh. One that didn’t come off quite right. "Naked in here, man."

"I know you’re naked, Blair. I saw the streaker act you did. Open the door."

"I’m fine, man." Blair insisted, his fist clenching and unclenching in his near panic. "Look, I’ll be out in fifteen, okay?

The man on the other side of the door was silent for a long moment, then. "Okay, whatever."

Keeping one eye on the door, Blair went through the motions of readying the shower, then stepped in to the cabin, letting the water sluice down his head and over his cum-stained torso.

A second pair of hands tangled through his curls, tugging him back against a chest that was far too solid, pulling a startled gasp from his lips.

"So’kay," Chase murmured against his shoulder.

"I don’t want to die."

Chuckling softly, Chase peppered the line of Blair’s shoulder up his neck with shiver inducing kisses and nibbles. "Did I say you had to die?"

Blair leaned into Chase’s conquering embrace. "You said...."

"That I was here to take you home."

Blair nodded. "You’re dead...."

"Mmmm, technically...." Chase drawled, turning Blair in his arms. He curved a finger under Blair’s chin, tipping his head back to look into his eyes. "Are you afraid of me, darlin’?"

Blair’s gaze ran over the other man...ghost...entity, mapping the white-blonde hair that danced in wet strands at his waist, scouring the emerald green eyes that watched him with calm desire. He lifted a hand, his finger tracing the high cheekbones, the lean hollows of his face, dipping into the dimple in his cheek.

"I never stopped loving you, Chase."

A crooked smile pulled lush lips up and he sank his long fingers into Blair’s curls, a knowing look on his face.. "I know."

"You....do?"

Chase nodded.

"How?"

"Your hair," Chuckling softly, Chase gave a gentle tug on the curls in his hands. "You never cut your hair."

Blair studied the taller being from under his lashes, watching the water break over his head, and run in rapid streams down his body. "You....You’re real, aren’t you?" He whispered. "Really here?"

Chase threw his head back, laughing through the splattering stream. His arms wrapped around Blair and he lifted Blair bodily up against his chest. "Feel yourself in my arms, darlin’" He sought the crook of Blair’s neck, breathing hotly. "The warmth of my breath against your skin." He claimed Blair’s lips in a hungry kiss, holding nothing back. "My taste in your mouth." He set Blair back on his feet, lowering him slowly against the length of his body. "Do you remember?"

"Yes..." Blair sighed, passion burning hotly in his blue gaze.

Chase crooked his finger under Blair’s chin and dropped a tender kiss on his parted lips. "I am real."

Leaning heavily on his past and future love, Blair asked, "How?"

Chase went still suddenly, setting Blair a bit away from him. He grabbed a herbal shampoo, dribbling a bit into his hands and lathering Blair’s hair as the smaller man gazed up into his sad green eyes.

"How, Chase?"

His hands caught in the sudsy hair and he said through a tired sigh, "You left me."

Confusion clouded Blair’s face and he shook his head. "Left you?"

Chase began to work the lather once more, nodding. "I came for you...through the light." He drew Blair back into the water stream rinsing out the suds. "You were there, you’re back turned. Then the panther came." He ran a show buff over Blair’s torso, down his body. "You left."

 

END PART 2