Title: Old Spice And Chocolate Mint

By PEJA

daltonavon@yahoo.com

https://www.squidge.org/~peja

Fandom: Sentinel

Pairing: Blair/o

Rating NC-17

Summary: A past relationship raises its spectral head

Disclaimer: Blair and Jim belong to Petfly. Chase is mine all mine.

 

Old Spice And Chocolate Mint

By PEJA

The tangy scent of Old Spice wafted in the shade-darkened bedroom, tickling Blair Sandburg’s nose and coaxing him out of his slumber.

A hard, but gentle hand closed over his forearm tugging him over onto his back and the aroma of chocolate mint teased from the soft, feathering breath across his lips.

Blair sighed in pleasure, accepting the familiar, chocolate mint morning kiss.

Still in a half dreaming state, Blair reached up to encircle his lover in his arms, but strong hands grasped his wrists and tugged them over his head, where his lover locked them in one large hand. "Ah, Chase," Blair murmured, a tender smile curving his generous lips. "My Chase...."

‘My Blair", echoed in Blair’s sleep-drugged mind as passion laced lips covered his, silencing him.

Blair accepted the hungry kiss, blossoming under the demanding man above him, shifting restlessly beneath the familiar weight of his lover who held him pressed into the mattress with the length of his muscular form. His hips thrust against his lover’s groin and his breathing sped as the kisses deepened.

Before time, Chase broke the kiss, his hand mapping the furred chest, teasing one nipple, then the other to attention. ‘Mine...’

Blair’s lashed fluttered on his cheekbones. "Chase, wanna see ya...."

‘Keep them closed.’ The command whispered in his head.

"Wanna see you," Blair repeated petulantly, his breathing harsh and hungry.

‘Keep them closed, babe’ the whisper warned. ‘Or this ends now’ A pause. ‘Do you want it to end?’

"Don’t stop," Blair rasped. "Need you, Chase. Need you so bad."

 Gentle laughter whispered in Blair’s head as Chase leaned over him, claiming his lips in a tender kiss. A kiss that Blair deepened by tracing Chase’s full lower lip with his tongue, begging entrance. The man in control opened to let him in, capturing Blair’s head between his hands.

His hands moved, tightened their hold, tangling in the wild curls dancing on the pillow. Hot breath caressed Blair’s ear. "I always loved your hair, darlin’" he rasped. "So soft, like silk. The way it wraps around my fingers like it would bind me to you tighter than your arms or legs when you wrap them around me in love."

"Chase....." Blair groaned out his name, a call of purest desire riding on that one word.

Chase lifted himself off Blair’s legs, ripping the barrier of the sheet off Blair’s writhing body. Using a knee, he nudged Blair’s legs apart and settled into the cradle of Blair’s restless thighs.

Their cocks met, wrenching hungry moans from two throats.

Wrap your legs around me, darlin’" Chase commanded, his hips rocking gently against Blair’s.

Blair obeyed, bringing them into closer contact. "Sweet Jesus...." Blair gasped, thrusting up into his lover.

Nuzzling the crook of Blair’s’ neck, Chase gathered their cocks in his large hand and lead Blair into a wild dance of love that stole his very breath from his lungs and sent his soul rocketing into the stars.

Drifting....Listless and breathless...His soul slid back into his body and he luxuriated in the comforting arms of his lover.

"Had a dream...." Blair whispered, kissing Chase’s chin.

"A dream?"

Blair nodded, his eyes still closed obediently. He sighed, reaching out and wrapping his arms around the man beside him. "A nightmare, really."

"All better now?"

Blair nodded against Chase’s neck.

"Want to tell me?"

"No...yes....I....Chase, I dreamt you’d left me...Died...That I was living alone...That I’d found someone who would prove my thesis..."

An authoritative knock sounded on the bedroom door. "Hey, Chief, you don’t have much time if your gonna get in a shower before we have to leave."

Blair’s eyes snapped open.

"J...Jim...?"

His head rolled on the pillow, seeking out the man who was in bed with him and the breath whooshed from his lungs. "Chase...?"

The man holding him grinned. "Not a dream, darlin’" he said softly, brushing a wild strand of curl back from Blair’s widening eyes. "He...." He tipped his head toward the door. "Doesn’t deserve you." His grin toned down to a dangerous smile. "I’m here to take you home."

 

END