TITLE: LOLLIPOP DREAMS

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: Tell you at the end

SUMMARY: lollipop dreams, one man's imaginings

PAIRING: That would give it away

RATING: NC-17, for the thoughtsd if not the action

FEEDBACK: Hey, if you aren't with me, let me know...If you are, tell me so.

AUTHOR'S EMAIL daltonavon@yahoo.com

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

DISCLAIMERS: These guys are not mine, but oh yea

 

LOLLIPOP DREAMS

By PEJA

 

He does it on purpose.

I know that's stupid. There are none straighter than the Lt. If he even suspected I had these thoughts he'd have my badge....but god.....he's reaching for another.

Who would of thought watching a man unwrap a lolly would have my blood pressure rocketing for the stars?

It's not fair, you know. I just know he's doing it......Ah, god....

I love to watch the way his mouth wraps around that sweet confection. Look how he caresses his lips one at a time with the treat. And the look on his face. His eyes close and he throws himself into the whole sensation, experiencing the sweet tang....It's a lime this time, not the sweet sweet kind for him, oh no. He's got a special love for those sweet bitter ones. The ones that make your tongue tingle.

Ah, Jesus, and here I sit, sporting an incredible hunger of my own. I'm gonna have to look into getting a larger size pants.

"You're feeling a bit antsy tonight," he says.

Antsy. Yeah and so would you if you had a hard-on the size of a small country in your pants. "No, sir. A little restless, maybe...Ah, restless, yeah, that's it."

He shrugs and goes back to sucking on that blasted lolly. Me, I just wish it was me getting that special treatment. It's like he's practicing his blow job techniques on the damn thing. Christ he actually deep throats the thing, back and forth, back and forth.

Ah-h-h.....God, don't let me blow in my pants.

I close my eyes tight against the torture. I can't watch that damn bit of candy getting what I've wanted for so damn long I could die for the wanting.

A caress against my fly has my eyes shooting open. My gaze locks with the mocking eyes of my commander. "You better be thinking of me, Crocker." His hand cups me through the cloth.

I can't help myself. God knows, I try but I can't stop. I press up into his hand.

And he grins. Grins and squeezes.

"Oh, god, yes..."

His knowing hands make quick work of the pants, shoving them down around my knees. Then he is just where I've dreamt of having him for longer than time can tell...Nose deep in my groin. Sucking, licking as if I was those damn suckers he'd been tormenting me with all night.

It's been too long watching him play his mind game. I can't resist long and before I know it, I'm clinging to his clean shaven head while he sucks me dry.

He moves up to claim my lips and I can taste myself on his lips... Myself and that damn lime flavored lolly and I thank god for the silly thing. If it weren't for the sucker, I would never have given myself away

END

Oh yeah, the fandom....it's Kojak