I Soft And Warm Love You

By PEJA

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Website: https://www.squidge.org/~peja

Fandom: Sentinel/Xfiles

Pairing: Blair Sandburg/Alex Krycek (Blair/Lexi)

Rating

Summary: Blair takes Lexi home for the evening

Series: Dressup 3

 

I Soft And Warm Love You

By PEJA

Lexi slid out of the back of the cab and offered her hand to Blair, who slid out after her and allowed herself to be gathered into Lexi's seductive embrace, offering her black glossed lips.

Groaning her own hunger, Lexi accepted the offered mouth with her own as she tossed a wad of bills in through the front seat window. Her hands traced down the blood-black/red velvet covered back and cupped Blair's well rounded bottom, lifting Blair off her feet to rub against Lexi's hard groin.

"God, Lexi, you feel so good." Blair whispered, pecking the scarlet lips with repeated hungry kisses.

Chuckling darkly, Lexi caressed his cock against Blair's own bursting groin. "Lets take this upstairs, precious."

"Hum-hm," Blair buried his face in his lover's neck, breathing his scent and nodded. "Put me down, you amazon. I can walk, ya know?"

Lexi slid him down his body slowly, inch by inch until his toes brushed the tarmac. "We may not be the flaming passion of each others lives, Blair," He said softly, cupping Blair's cheek in a tender caress. "But I do love you. Soft and warm love you."

Blair turned his head slightly, his lips brushing a sweet kiss into the palm. "Soft and warm love you too," he murmured. His blue gaze slanted up and he smiled. "If I can't have Jim, you are the healing balm in my life."

Alexi curled a finger under Blair's chin drawing his smoldering gaze. "So the Goth look can go tonight? No more depressed Blair?"

Blair hit him with a sunburst of joy and laced his fingers with Lexi's. "I want to cuddle in your arms all night long, Lex. Can we do that?"

Lexi wrapped him in a loving hug, nuzzling the soft skin of his neck. "Upstairs," he murmured. "Now."

A husky laugh purred between them as Blair broke from the tender embrace and laced his fingers in Lexi's. They sprinted across the parking lot, into the renovated warehouse and into the waiting elevator.

As the doors closed behind them Blair went into Lexi's arms again, delighting in the lazy caresses and giving back as many as he received.

The ride up was lost to them as they indulged in the charting of familiar territories, banking fires that would be eased in each others arms.

When the doors parted, they didn't, instead kissing and tasting each other in passions clutches, unable to bear even the parting for the minutes time that would bring them to Blair's door.

That door swung open as Blair's dug around in his clutch bag with one hand, the other cupping a firm lower cheek.

"Home at last?" Jim's chilled words were like an ice water drenching the impassioned couple.

Lexi and Blair came up for air at different speeds. Blair swayed slightly as he tried to wrap his mind around the angry glares coming from his sentinel. Lexi seemed to shift subtly, placing himself in the middle of them. A dangerously chilling glint stabbed from his green eyes as his gaze swept over the big cop.

Lexi wrapped a possessive arm around Blair, curling him closer to his side. "Hey, babe, looks like daddy isn't so happy to see you bringing new ass home." His smile was deadly as it hurtled toward the big man. "Seems to me you might have the wrong idea about what happened with you, him and his sweetheart last night."

Blair peeked out from under his curls, daring a quick look at Jim. "Hmmm, Jim, this is....." He floundered, staring helplessly into the stone cold blue glare.

"Lexi," Lexi provided, grinning like the cat who'd stolen the cream. "You been looking for my little baby girl, have ya?"

"Blair, get your ass inside this apartment right now," Jim snapped, his stance a warning not to be ignored. "Rafe is waiting for you in our bed. Get in there an apologize to him for scaring him before he calls out the armed forces to find you." His eyes bore into Lexi. "Blair is not on the market.....Lexi. She has enough to handle with Rafe and me." His glance flicked over Blair once more, firing him to move.

He leaned up to snatch a kiss from Lexi, smiling apologetically. "Sorry, Lexi. I...." he floundered again, looking at Jim in total confusion. "I guess I was... wrong."

Lexi drew him close, claiming one last, lingering kiss. "You know where I am if you need me, babe," he said before giving Blair a gentle push toward his destiny.

Jim stood the guard a moment longer, watching Blair scurry up the stairs to the loft. "He won't need you." He said softly, moving to close the door.

Lexi blocked the door with one hand. "That man means the world to me," he said just as quietly. "You treat him right, hear?"

A smile ghosted over Jim's lips as he stared into the blonde's green eyes. "I'll do better," he promised with a curt nod.

Lexi returned the smile. "You do that. Cuz you fuck up and he's gonna be mine. He almost was tonight. You just remember that when you feel like taking him for granted. I'm gonna be here if you fuck up to take him away from you." He blew Jim a kiss and pivoted on his heel, raising his voice as he added, "Call me, Blair."

 

 

END