Crushed Velvet

By PEJA

daltonavon@yahoo.com

Fandom: guess...its and xover

Pairing: Not telling here.

Summary: depressed Blair.

Series: Part of The Dressup Series. Follows Divorce Court which can be found on the archive site, under my personal listings

Archive: To the Makebelieve archive: https://www.squidge.org/~peja

Note: If you want a visual for Lexi, Imagine a certain green eyed devil in a black, silver studded mini, mesh sided (g)and a honey blonde wig that would put Cher's down to her ass thing to shame

 

Crushed Velevet

By PEJA

Lexi paused a bit away from her friend, taking in the blood red-black crushed velvet gown that cut high to the waist, finishing out with a tummy cutout trimmed in silver net that ended just below Blair’s waist. The black lace, finger cut gloves ended in the middle of her upper arms, accentuating the creamy flesh. Black leather spiked hip boots, decorated with silver studs caressed the firm legs and thighs.

Shaking her head, Lexi finished the short trip to the table and smoothing the barely there black, silver-studded mini’s skirt, sat down across from her white faced friend. Her green eyes touched on the black lipstick, the Khol lined eyes....and the depressed tug of full lips.

"Okay, Blair," she said, her voice deep and sultry in the nightclub. "Talk."

Blair peeked a glance at her and smiled a smile that didn’t reach his haunted eyes. "He fucked me last night."

Lexi tilted her head, the honey blonde hair brushing the highly polished, plank board flooring. "I thought that was what you wanted."

Blair nodded, her long, black varnished nail tracing the rim of her glass. "Not like that." She lifted the manhattan, sipping. "He’s got a partner."

Lexi arched a finely plucked brow, waiting.

"They did me together." She slammed the rest of her drink, waving for another. "I....I wasn’t anything more than a hole for them to get off in." She lifted haunted blue eyes to her companion. "Lexi, they didn’t even ....kiss me accept that one time. Just threw me down on the mattress and pounded away." Her gaze dropped to trembling hands. "When they were done with....me....." She shuddered, closing her eyes against remembered hurt. "They made it so....filthy."

"Bastards."

"I can’t face either of them, Lexi," Blair said reaching for the glass that the waitress handed down.

Lexi intercepted the drink passage and sipped it daintily. "Good," she said, slanting the waitress a coy smile. "Darlin’ could ya bring us both a sparklin’ rose. Heavy on the roses."

"Lexi..."

"You hush up now, Blair." Lexi smiled a commanding nod at the waitress and waved her brazen red inch long nails in a hurry away gesture. "First off, you are not gonna let this lover’s fiasco bring you to hangover land, you got that?"

Blair sighed dramatically, nodding "Got it."

"Second," Lexi’s finger’s curled around Blair’s wrist and she tugged her friend up and headed for the dance floor. "I love slow songs, don’t you?" She held her arms open, waiting for Blair to take the hint.

A slow smile tugged the corner of Blair’s lips and she slid into Lexi’s arms. The woman was several inches taller than Blair and she gave up the lead to Lexi, lifting her lace gloved arms to encircle Lexi’s neck. Lexi’s arms tightened around Blair, cuddling her in her embrace. "That’s my sweetling," Lexi murmured against the smaller woman’s burnt sienna curls.

They swayed, feet barely moving, bodies pressed gently to the soft music.

"Getting a little hard there, aren’t ya?" Blair murmured, teasing the hard cock of her partner with her own hips.

Lexi chuckled, her hands going down to cup Blair’s perky lower cheeks and press her more firmly against her own. "Seems to me we have the same problem, brat."

Blair nodded, sighing a little sadly. "Suppose you’re gonna take that," she thrust her hips into Lexi’s, drawing a hungry groan from her partner. "Home to your man, huh?"

Lexi curled a finger under Blair’s chin, lifting so blue eyes met smoldering green. "Poor little Lexi doesn’t have a man, sweetling. Mulder has a partner as well." Her painted lips closed the distance, to breathe, "Wanna be my baby girl, Blair." A twinkle brightened the desire in her green eyes. "I’ll let you take me home and show those bastards what a woman really wants."

"To the ...loft?’

"It’s where ya live isn’t it?"

"But...."

"Sweetling, you aren’t gonna let that prick run you out of your home, got that?"

"But...."

"And he isn’t gonna be using my little angel for a hole to get off on anymore, either." Lexi’s kiss was soft and tender, but there was a kick of seduction to it as well. "You just let Lexi take care of ya, okay?"

Blair smiled a gentle smile, nodding. "I think I could do that, Lexi. I think I could do that very well."

 

End

Oh, the xover is Sentinel/Xfiles, pairing: Blair/Alex as femmes

Anyone wanna bet how many of those women Blair brought home were hiding a deep dark secret "Lexi" under those gowns