TITLE: Chatroom Encounter

AUTHOR: PEJA

RATING: NC-17

FANDOM: Sentinel/X-Files X-Over

PAIRING: Blair Sandburg/Alex Krycek

SUMMARY: Blair has an unusual encounter with a sexy rat.

DISCLAIMERS: don't belong to me in any way but through the kindness of the studios' introductions. And I like to visit with my friends.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Casual wave to Jim Ellison and Fox Mulder for agreeing to let their toys play together. Jim, you're gripe session is next.

This is just a bit of silliness hat came about through a conversation with my daughter. Once it took root in my warped imgination it wouldn't release me until it had spilled out on the screen.

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: http://www.sphosting.com/daltonavon/

ARCHIVE: Ask first.

EMAIL:
daltonavon@yahoo.com

FEEDBACK: Not a demand, but would like some. The words gotta be worth something.

 

Chatroom Encounter

By PEJA
*******


"Oh man. Oh, fuck, man. I do not believe this," Blair mumbled, leaning closer to his computer screen and rereading the title of the chatroom. "Yeah, Oh man, yeah." He bounced a bit in his chair, clicking for entrance into the Sentinel and Guides Chat on Delphi.

The screen split, and a quick glance confirmed one chatter....Ratfink. He grinned as Hairboy has joined the chat flashed upon screen.

Ratfink: welcome, Hairboy.

Hairboy: Hey, man. Catchy chat sig.

Ratfink: HEE HEE. Caught you, didn't it? Where you from HB?

Blair felt a tremor skip up his spine, driving him to respond.

Hairboy: Cascade

Ratfink: Cascade as in Washington, or Colorado?


Blair leaned back in his char and stared at the flashing words, considering his answer. What the hell.

He leaned forward, typing fast, before he could reconsider.

Hairboy: Washington.

Ratfink: Ah, Never been, yet. But my life partner spent some time down there working with something of a supercop. Says he was mighty impressed. Seems the guy had a long-haired hippy type for a partner. Spouting agape and that whole love your brother spiel.

Blair grinned. Agape, indeed. Still, he wasn't sure if he should feel insulted or not. This sounded a lot like the man's partner knew about him and Jim.

Better to minimize the risk.


Hairboy: Oh..

Ratfink: Yeah, Spooky gets around. Investigates strange things. Thought for awhile there he was gonna open a file on this cop. Claimed he had some kind of heightened senses or something. .Called the guy a sentinel.

Warning lights flashed in Blair's head as he remembered the lanky FBI agent. Mulder, wasn't it?

Hairboy: Mul.....

Oh shit.

Hairboy: Huh....Spooky decided not to waste his time?

Ratfink: eg.

Ratfink: Recognized the nic, hey? You the hippy type, then?

Hairboy: You could say so. Is he planning to investigate my partner?

Ratfink: The idea makes you nervous? Don't sweat, friend. He's been spoon fed a new conspiracy so you're safe from him for now.

Hairboy: I don't understand.

Ratfink: Let's just say there are people who prefer he doesn't learn to much about your Sentinel. At least not now.

Klaxon screamed in Blair's head. This sounded a lot like exactly what he'd been afraid of for a very long time.

Hairboy: Why would anyone care?

Ratfink: You can't be that stupid, kid. You must know this partner of yours could be pretty interesting for certain.... official parties.

Hairboy: There's nothing remarkable about him. I can assure you.

Ratfink: Assure me all you want. I have seen the vids on this guy. Spooky is right. He does some damn amazing things.

Vids? Fear inspired vertigo whirled around Blair's head.

Hairboy: Why are you telling me this?

Ratfink: smile.

Ratfink: Figured out this chat was designed to pull you in, did you?

Hairboy: Me, or someone like me. What do you want?

Ratfink: I've been ordered to appraise the situation and if I feel it merits our attention, bring Ellison in.

The dizzying fear threatened to steal his consciousness.

Haiirboy: I won't let you.

He typed the words with trembling fingers.

Ratfink: Laugh.

Ratfink: You think you can stop me? Kid, I'm a government 007 type. Assassin for hire, merc with an attitude. How you gonna keep me off that buff cop when I come? Hell, I might just take you, too. Spooky says you're awfully cute and we haven't had a good sex-slave in a long time.

Pause..

Ratfink: You make a good little sex slave if it keeps Ellison home and safe in his bed, Kid?

Hairboy: Spooky is FBI. He wouldn't be involved in a kidnapping and ...

And...


Ratfink: He would and does let me do anything that makes me happy. Murder. Mayhem. World destruction for the sake of the all mighty dollar. You name it, long as I am discrete. Long as I share with him he'll let me have you as a toy. What you gonna do about it.

Ratfink: Me cuffs Hairboy on the side of head, hard

Blair's jaw dropped. The man was insane..

Hitting me on the head indeed.

Hairboy: Shakes head and comes up looking for blood. A hard upper cut to the jaw, right back at ya,

Ratfink: Grins, rubbing jaw.

Ratfink: You got guts, kid.

Ratfink: Backhands hippy boy across the face, sending him reeling to his knees

Ratfink: You do look good on your knees, boy. I’ve seen the pictures one of our agents snapped of both of you.

Hairboy: Fuck you.

Hairboy headbutts the big rat in the gut.

Ratfink reels, and comes up winded.

Ratfink: You’re good, Kid.

Ratfink grabs a handful of curls and drags the kid to his knees

Ratfink: But you can't take me.

Hairboy rains blows on him.


Hairboy: You might be surprised.

Ratfink: Damn boy, you like it rough huh?

Ratfink shifts his body, topples Hairboy and pins him with his body,

Ratfik: I'm gonna enjoy this.

Ratfink: Leans in for a deep kiss..

Blair stared at the screen in absolute amazement. Then shrugged, grinning. "What the hell."

Hairboy bites the invading tongue, drawing blood

Hairboy: Get off me, damn you.

Ratfink: Slaps Hairboy hard across the face, drawing blood from an open lip

Ratfink: Dammit, now see what you made me do.

Ratfink grips his hands and pins them over his head..

Ratfink: Relax and enjoy, hippy. I can make this good for you.

Ratfink steals another passionate kiss

Blair grinned. This guy was weird, but man...

Hairboy, resistance fading, kisses back.

Ratfink: That's better, luv. Let's take this another step, shall we?

Ratfink strips the compact, muscular body under him.

Hot blood rushed to Blair's groin, making him hard.

Hairboy groans.

Hairboy: Give me back my hands..please.

Ratfink: No punching?

Hairboy: My word, man.

Hairboy, nuzzling Ratfink's neck.

Hairboy: Let me touch you.

Ratfink nibbles your lower lip, demanding you open to me.

Ratfink: K, luv touch me.

Blair released a shuddering breath, trying to control the tingles running through his entire body. He wiped his damp hands on his levis and groaned as the movement seems to stimulate already sensitive skin. "God, I don't believe I'm doing this.

Hairboy accepts your tongue, sliding my left hand down to cup your balls in a not too gentle grasp.

Ratfink: Ah, yea, HB. You do like to play rough. Touch yourself, luv. Wet your fingers and imagine me jerking you off. Real slow. Are you doing it?

Blair unzipped and eased his hard flesh from its confinement with a sharp hiss. He licked his hand and wrapped spit-slicked fingers around his cock.

Ratfink: Are you doing what I asked, Blair?"

Hairboy: Yesssss, Oh God, yes.

He typed one handed, arching into the play.

Hairboy: You too. Jerk off for me.

Ratfink: Follow me, Blair. Speed up. Squeeze yourself and rub yourself faster. Are you close, luv?

Blair groaned, but did as he was instructed.

Hairboy: Close...So close.

Ratfink: Ride it out, Blair. Cum for me. Cum for me now...Ah....yea.

Blair cried out with his orgasm, knowing that the man on the other end and erupted with the same pleasure.

And then the embarrassment flooded him.

Hairboy: Listen, I gotta go.

He paused, biting his lip.

Hairboy: Hm.....About Jim..

Ratfink: Don't worry about Jim, Blair. I've already filed my report. The man is safe. For now. Just keep him in low profile, okay? I don't need my supervisors calling me on this one.

Hairboy: But why.?

Ratfink: wicked grin

Ratfink: I deserve my nic, luv. I'm nothing if not a rat. Mulder likes it that way. And I wanted to see if you were as sweet as he claimed.

Pause.

Ratfink. You are.

RATFINK has signed off.

Blair stared, speechless at the blinking letters for a long moment. Then a laugh pushed up through him, exploding into the dimly lit room. "You son of a bitch." He chuckled. "You low down tricky son of a bitch."

END