TITLE: BIND YOU TO ME

AUTHOR: PEJA

Fandom: Buffy

Pairing: Angel/Xander Xander/Oz

Rating: R

SUMMARY: Angel is jealous

 

BIND YOU TO ME

By
PEJA

 

"Xandre....?" Angel roared, stalking his mortal lover, a bestial gleam in his dark eyes.

Xandre bolted to his feet, and back-peddled around the sofa, putting space between him and one damn angry Vamp. "Hey, what'd I do this time, deadboy?"

"I'm hearing some damn upsetting rumors on the street, Xan."

"Rumors?" Xandre tried to laugh but failed, the sound little more than a distressed squeak. "What kind of rumors?"

Angel's brows drew lowered over shadowed eyes. "You been fucking the wolfboy, Xan?"

"Me?" Xandre choked... "With Oz? When I can have all the supernatural love a mere mort can handle? Angel, would I do that?"

"What did you call me?"

"Angel..Tall dark, long incisored guy that drinks blood as a nightly ritual. It's your name, right?"

"Not from you, Xan. You only call me Angel when you're playing me." Rage darkened his face. "You have been fucking him.

"Don't know what you're talking about, DB." Xandre circled the sofa backwards, keeping one step ahead of the raging demon who matched hm step for step. "What the hell would I see in Oz, Ang....DB? He's short...His hair, well the word light socket does tend to come to mind, doesn't it? Why would I look his way when I have a super stud like you panting for my ass?"

"You're not gonna talk your way out of this, Xan." Angel's eyes glowed. "I've already had a.....talk with Oz."

"Busted." Xandre stopped running, his head low. "I don't know what to say?" His eyes lit up. "It was the White Knight's fault. If that group hadn't been urging me to play with the wolf boy I wouldn't of ever looked at him."

"Laying blame ain't kewl, Xan." Angel hissed, gathering his mortal love into a strong embrace.

Xandre slanted a wistful glance his way. "Whatcha gonna do, my blood drinking night stalker?"

Angel pressed cold lips to Xandre's throat, then licked the pulsating flesh. "I could kill you so easy." A tiny reminding graze had the younster shivering in deligted fear.

Xandre pressed closer to the dangerous creature he loved. :But you won't."

Another, deeper graze. "You think not?"

Xandre squirmed in the other man's arms, trying to close distance that didn't exist. His breathing rasped in his throat and his body trembled, not from fear, but from something stronger. "I want you, DeadBoy. I want you like there is no tomorrow."


****

well that's enough....Wonder if this could be a story???