TITLE: AT ANY COST

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: Andromeda

PAIRING: Dylan/Tyr

RATING: NC-17/slavefic, after a fashion

SUMMARY: Dylan is fed up with Tyr's behavior

FEEDBACK: If you want to see more of this, you have to feed the muses.

EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

WEBSITE: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This bit of whimsical fluff was written for the AndromedaChatAndFic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and SlashGeneRoddenberrysManyWorlds-subscribe@yahoogroups.com mailing lists. it is being shared with others just because.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2: Someone asked what happened to the Nietzschean men who were judged unfit for husband and father by the women. It occurred to me that this race would have found a way to overcome that little barrier in the procreation venue....Here's what I came up with.

 

AT ANY COST

By PEJA

 

Captain Dylan Hunt lifted smoldering blue eyes to the man swaggering confidently into his quarters. "You came."

Tyr sauntered the a stop before him and crossed his arms over his broad expanse of chest. "Was there ever any doubt..." His mocking lips twisted into a sneer. "....Captain?"

Hunt lifted a brow at the superior tone, but let it pass without comment. "With you there is always....shall we say, dubious possibilities?"

He rose, his glass in hand, "I'm having a brandy. Will you join me?"

Tyr tilted him a curious glance, then nodded regally. "Yes, I would like that."

Keeping his expression bland, Dylan's measured stride carried him across the cabin to the bar. His hand never wavered as he snatched up the single crystal glass and poured a hefty splash into the sparkling snifter.

Topping off his own glass, he waved Tyr toward the comfortable lounger. "Sit there, why don't you?"

The big man sneered at the velvet covered luxury but settled into it, accepting the brandy. "You wanted to discuss something with me....Captain?"

Dylan nodded, taking the chair opposite his wary guest. "Did you know my second in command, Rhade, was Nietzschean?

Tyr's eyes narrowed. "Was he?"

"And very dedicated," Dylan acknowledged, taking a long sip from his glass and waiting for Tyr to follow suit.

"Very...good brandy." Tyr murmured. "Why are you sharing this with me?"

A sparkle of humor entered Dylan's blue eyes. "The brandy?"

Relaxing in the captain's strange easy mood, Tyr swallowed a large sip. "Your past."

"I trusted Rhade with my life. Shared my secret hopes and dreams with him." Dylan paused sighing. "He was to have been my best man when I took vows with Sarah."

"You miss him?"

Dylan tilted his head, thinking that over. A slow smile curved his lips. "Yes, yes, I do." He picked up the picture of him and another man and passed it to Tyr. "But in the end he betrayed me." Dylan sipped from the glass in his hand, watching Tyr through narrowed eyes. "And Andromeda."

Tyr's dark glance jerked back to his captain. "That was a long time ago. Water under the bridge, as you Earthers would say."

"Not so long ago for me, Tyr. His betrayal is the reason I'm here now. Why the Andromeda was not there for the final battle."

"Where.....? Ah, what happened to him?"

Dylan met Tyr's wary glance with chilling eyes. "I killed him."

"Oh?"

Dylan smiled then, softly, in memory. "And yes I do miss him. He taught me a great deal."

Tension rippled through Tyr's muscled frame and he set the empty glass beside the picture. "I think it is time I took my leave, Dylan."

"Not yet." Dylan said firmly.

Dark suspicion blackened Tyr's chocolate gaze and tugged his brows down. "Dylan, what are you playing at?"

"We used to play this game." Chuckling, Dylan shook his head. "Damn, I thought Rhade was incredibly lucky at it, you know? He never lost. Not once." his chilling gaze kicked the breath out of Tyr's lungs. "And then I found out he was cheating."

Tyr drew a calming breath and smiled. "It is only cheating if you get caught."

"That's what Rhade said."

"You do not agree?"

Dylan sipped at his drink, his eyes narrowed and watchful.

"Dylan...?"

The blonde shrugged. "I suppose I would cheat if the stakes were high enough."

A grim smile curled Tyr's generous lips. "So you would cheat...." he paused, his body swaying. "I...." He lifted a hand to his eyes, squeezed the bridge of his nose.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes...." Tyr's head shot up and understanding flickered in his dark gaze. "You...." He tried to push himself up, but his legs floundered and he sprawled back onto the lounger. "The brandy....drugged..."

Dylan smiled reassuringly. "Just let go, Tyr." Strong hands eased the Nietzschean back, arranging him comfortably in the cushions. "This will be easier if you just relax."

Tyr's dark eyes tilted crazily. "Poison?"

"Why would I poison you, Tyr?" Dylan patted his cheek. "When I know a better way to end the opposition."

Tyr's winged talons fluttered then slipped back into the velvet soft claw pads. "What....What have you done to me?"

"I just want to give you a gift, Tyr." Dylan murmured, heaving to his feet. He sauntered over to his desk and opened a wooden box resting there. "Rhade gave me these when he came on board. I never understood what he was offering me at the time. He never wore them for me." He turned around, revealing two silver forearm bands to Tyr's horrified gaze. "Pretty, aren't they?"

"No..." Tyr choked out, his body rippling with his need to escape.

Dylan settled back beside the panicked man. "Hush, Tyr," he smoothed the big man's hair. "You have been bested. Accept it."

Tyr's eyes burned. "Why?"

"I am at my wit's end when it comes to controlling you, Tyr. You're rebellious at the best of times. Mutinous most of the time. A danger to the Androemda and her crew." Dylan caressed Tyr's arm, smoothing the talons against his skin. "These are so deadly when you extend them, but retracted, they are soft and silky." He slipped the hasp on the armband and secured it around the arm he'd been stroking, effectively binding the dangerous talons.

Tyr's barked howl of protest rocked the room as the band locked in place.

"Shush, Tyr, it'll be over soon."

"You can't," Tyr said desperately. "You don't know what you're doing to me. Gods, unband me. I'll swear allegiance to you."

Dylan caught Tyr's face between his hands. "The word of a Neitzschean is hardly binding." He leaned back and secured the second band. "There now, it's done. You can stop resisting now."

Shell-shocked, Tyr's dark eyes closed, shielding the look of absolute horror that burned in them. His head bowed. "Master, I submit."

Dylan's dark laugh broke the subdued atmosphere and Tyr shot him a leery glance.

"Master...?"

Dylan straddled Tyr's hips and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "It's just that easy, do you think?"

A shudder rippled through the Nietzschean. "Captain...."

Dylan leaned up to meet Tyr's dark gaze with smoldering eyes. "I know the process, Tyr. Rhade was very informative.

Grim-faced, Tyr quivered under Dylan's soft caress.

"I have a problem, Tyr," Dylan murmured, stroking the other man's cheek.

"A...problem?"

"Mmmmhum....." Dylan trailed a finger over Tyr's jawline, down his convulsing throat and pushing aside the netted vest, and over well-defined pecs. "Oh, yeah...." He bent, capturing one taunt nipple between his teeth.

"No," Tyr rumbled, arching up into the hot mouth. "I'll do anything, Captain. anything, just don't..."

"Oh, I know you'll do anything, Tyr." Dylan murmured around the firm flesh in his mouth. His hand sought and found the second nip, pinching it alert between gentle-rough fingers. "When this is over you will definitely know who is your alpha."

"Captain....Dylan....I thought we were becoming...friends."

"We are, Tyr." Wrapping a supporting arm around his security officer Dylan leaned up, taking the other man with him. He stripped off the mesh vest with an expertise that told its own story. "I mean to deepen the friendship," he whispered, nuzzling that hot spot behind Tyr's ear.

"Captain....." the word was a hot breath hissed between tight lips. "Dy.....Dylan, oh God, don't do this....."

"You've left me with no choice, Pretty Tyr," Dylan murmured against his lover's lips. His tongue slipped out to trace the big man's lips, commanding admittance. "I'm not fool enough to believe you would honor your word, but I know for a fact that a masterful lover will never be betrayed. " He reached between them to squeeze the hardness he found there. "The sexual bond is the only one no honorable Nietzschean will break."

"I broke it once."

"You were put aside," Dylan argued. "And don't tell me you didn't give her warning that you might not do what was expected of you. That is not your way."

"I told her." Tyr admitted, "Under a veil of confusion, in truth, but I believe she knew I was working to my own plan. I told her I would take her with me. She chose to leave because I was not worthy to be a husband."

"You bested an enemy," Dylan argued. "You were worthy."

"No...." Tyr shook his head, his gaze turning desperate. "Cap.... Dylan... You don't want to do this." Tyr said, his body twisting with anticipation, denying his pleas.

"Don't think so, Tyr?" He pressed his own hard cock against Tyr's writhing hips. "Wonder what that is between us, then."

Tyr's eyes widened and his lips formed a perfect O.

Dylan took that as an invitation to claim those generous lips in a testing kiss. Tyr groaned low in his chest as Dylan's tongue dipped to tickle his own. He moaned again as the blonde enticed his tongue into the mimicking dance of love.

After a long exploration of each other's mouths, Dylan leaned up on his elbows and smiled down on his lover. "The drug is short lived, Pretty Tyr. And I like to be touched as much as I like touching."

Staring at the man over him, Tyr tested the words by curling his fingers into tight fists. He curled his arm and stared at the binding gauntlets. "I would have preferred the drugs effects."

Dylan smiled his understanding. "So you can cry fowl when this is over?" He caught Tyr's face in tender hands. "I won't give you that out, Pretty. I want you. But I want you to want me just as much." He leaned close, breathing his desire against Tyr's full lips.

Tyr rolled his head, his lashes dipped, shielding his smoldering gaze. "I will not be a willing participant in my own rape, Captain."

"You misunderstand so completely." Dylan's hot breath on his neck sent a quiver of passion roiling through Tyr's tightly wound body. "What we do here this day will not be rape, my stubborn love." His tongue tickled the spot his breath had teased. "Touch me, Tyr. I want to know the pleasure of your hands on my skin." He suckled the sensitized skin, branding Tyr with his passion bite.

Tyr whimpered softly, not even sure when he stopped resisting. His strong arms slipped under Dylan's shirt and wrapped possessively around the man pleasuring him. Lost in the passion Dylan plied him with, Tyr responded to Dylan's caress. He could no sooner escape this wondrous sensation pounding through every fiber of his being than he would willingly stop his own warrior's heart.

With Dylan's name on his lips, his nails scored down the rippling golden back, slipped under the other man's waistband and cupped his taut buttocks, holding Dylan's hips still while he teased his own cock against his captain's, bringing murmurs of delight from them both.

"Mine." Dylan whispered, tangling his fingers in Tyr's braids and pressed a demanding kiss on equally demanding lips.

Tyr's restless hands knotted Dylan's shirt. His big shoulders flexed and Dylan's shirt gave under the man's powerful strength.

Dylan pushed himself up to straddle Tyr's hips, looking down at the rag that had been his shirt. His blue gaze flicked to Tyr's fisted hands and a golden brow arched. Tyr's look of angelic innocence drew an approving smile over Dylan's face. "So even banded you are not quite the submissive, my pretty angel."

The innocence wilted under desires dark flame and Tyr shrugged. "I am....Tyr."

Dylan chuckled. "Yes, you are. At least I can trust that Tyr will always remain Tyr." His fingers pinched pert, straining nipples and he grinned. "I can't think of anything that pleases me more, Dark Angel."

Smiling seductively, Tyr ran his fingers through the silky strands of blonde hair before his hands flexed into gentle fists that drew Dylan back down for a lingering kiss. "I submit, human alpha." he murmured, nibbling at the sweet spot on Dylan's neck. "Not because you tricked me with these irksome gauntlets. Because it is what I want. You understand?"

Dylan dipped over Tyr's broad bared chest and kissed a path from one nip to the next . "Oh yeah, I understand," He gave the nipple in his mouth a gentle bite, then looked up across that heaving chest to Tyr's passion smoldering gaze. "You're telling me the battle may have ended in a draw this time, but the war is still ahead of us. Right?"

Tyr shook his head. "No draw this time, my dear captain. I win. Just as I will always win." He grinned. "After all, our encounter is far from...unwanted."

Dylan's low laugh was dark honey flowing between them. "You are telling me you manipulated me to this...seduction?"

Smirking, Tyr ran his dark gaze over Dylan's golden chest. His long-fingered hands followed the path of his glance, followed up by a teasing wet mouth. "What do you think." he murmured against the hot flushed skin.

A hissing breath rattled between Dylan's lips and he arced into his lover's suckling mouth. "My pants," he gasped, pulling Tyr's hand to the fastener. "Take them off, Tyr."

Quick to obey, Tyr stripped Dylan naked.

"Now your own, dark angel." Dylan commanded before Tyr could act on his own demand.

Smiling wickedly, Tyr rolled Dylan onto his side. He flowed onto his knees and began to hum, swaying to his private recital. Long fingered hands scooped back his braids and he arched his neck, letting the black fall cascade down his back. He flipped his head, setting the braids into a seductive dance, trailing his fingers over his glowing cheeks. One hand traced his generous lips before he sucked three fingers into his mouth and pumped them in and out in an imitation of the sexual act.

Dylan watched him, mesmerized, his hips moving restlessly.

The damp fingers moved on finally, smoothing over the long arch of his neck and down to play with first one than the other nipple. The teasing hands moved again, circling around his navel before dipping to his task.

Dark fingers made quick work of the fasteners. His cock peeked out of the opening, glistening hungrily. One hand reached to cup himself while the other shed the tight leather.

Dylan sucked in a hissing breath as he got the first look of his lover's sculpted body. "You are so damn beautiful." he whispered, reaching out reverently to touch the straining cock. "A work of art, dark angel. Absolute perfection." He ran his finger over the glistening crown, spreading precum over its surface. "So soft," His fingers curled around the silken steel and stroked it once, twice. "So hard." He met Tyr's stormy gaze and smiled. "For me, Tyr. An Earth male. How could that be?"

Tyr smiled. "You are...very Neitchzsian for an Earth male, Dylan. Very alpha male. If I can not have the woman I wanted as wife and mother, I can be first mate to you. It is an equitable trade."

"An equitable trade, is it?" Laughing, Dylan tumbled Tyr back down on the bed and flung his long length over the dark form. "I'll show you an equitable trade." His mouth swooped, claiming the hard length of Nietzschean cock.

Tyr's entire body seemed to freeze as his cock was swallowed up in at one instant. A long whimper finally worked its way up through the waves of pleasure Dylan's ministrations plied him with and his fingers tangled in the spun gold of Dylan's hair.

Dylan licked and nipped, sucked and blew, driving the man below him to the heights of pleasure and then he backed off, grinning up at Tyr.

"No....God, Dylan....Finish me..." Tyr protested, his fingers tugging dangerously close to hurtful in his need.

Dylan just smiled and untangled the other man's fingers from his hair. "Not yet," he whispered, giving Tyr's thigh a playful nip. He shifted, moving Tyr's legs back and up over his chest. "Hold yourself open for me, dark angel."

Tyr eyed him warily but did as he was told.

Dylan ran his hands over quivering thighs, cupping the beautiful firm nether cheeks. A finger traced the valley from balls to the lovely secret dimple halfway to the entrance to his lover's body. He tickled the dimple, making Tyr squirm, gasping as waves of need swept through him.

Tyr hissed against the pleasure of Dylan's mouth kissing and nipping down his trembling thigh. He whimpered at the first teasing lick at the entrance of his body.

Dylan purred, dipping his tongue into the dark sweetness, probing the tight hole with gentle insistence.

"Dylan...." Tyr bucked, his entire body shuddering with a need no one had ever built before. "Oh god, please...

Tyr's nostrils quivered as sweet oils spilled over his dark glowing skin. He whispered his need as the blonde prepared him for his first joining.

"Now," Tyr writhed, pressing back on the fingers that played inside him. "I need...."

Dylan arched on brow, smiling. "You are submitting to me, Tyr?"

Tyr nodded frantically. "Yes...Yes...."

Dylan pumped his fingers slowly, teasingly. "There will be no protest once the deed is past?"

"I give my consent," Tyr vowed, his voice full of reverence. "I submit to you without duress. Complete the joining, Alpha."

Dylan paused a moment longer, then gently pulling his fingers free, he lined up his throbbing cock and possessed the man beneath him in one smooth thrust.

Buried deep, Dylan paused, waiting for Tyr to adjust. The man beneath him groaned and twitched his hips. "Do it, Dylan. God, you are such a tease."

Chuckling, Dylan eased himself almost out and slowly back in.

"More." Tyr ground his teeth, his dark gaze flamed with passion. "Harder."

Milking Tyr's dark cock with a lover's embrace, Dylan threw his head back and let himself go, thrusting at an ever increasing pace. Tyr rumbled his pleasure and thrust back coaxing his lover to greater and greater efforts as together they surfed the wild sea of passion.

Dylan gathered the man in his arms as his breathing slowed. "No regrets, my sweet beta?"

Tyr snuggled in the warm embrace. "Never, Dylan."

Dylan tipped Tyr’s chin up, gazing down into passion fed eyes. "You told Bekka you could never mate with a human."

"No," Tyr smiled, tracing the strong jawline of his master and lover. "I said I would never be attracted to a human woman." His smile flickered. "My heart was already with one human man."

Dylan's laugh was dark music in the cabin. "You always play your cards close to the vest, my love. I think I am going to have my hands full controlling you."

Laughter sang in Tyr's dark gaze. "You never had any doubt."

END NOTE:

Tyr opened the ornate gold box and lifted out two double helix arm bands. His soft laughter rumbled in the dark room as he imagined Dylan's pleased face when he bestowed them later tonight.

His laugh darkened with secrets as he unwrapped the vial and stared at the azure liquid. A moment of indecision vanished and he downed the liquid.

Dylan would make a good husband...And father.

THE END