Title: Three to Party

Author: LunaTyger

(angeltyger@earthlink.net)

Fandom: Pearl Harbor

Paring: Rafe McCawley, Evelyn Stewart and Danny Walker

Rating: NC-17

Series: Part Two in the Forever Is A Long Time Series

Disclaimer: I still want the boys in an elevator!!!

 

Forever Is A Long Time 2: Three To Party

By LunaTyger

Evelyn Stewart stood outside Rafe and Danny's quarters. She wanted to talk to Rafe again before he left for England in a few hours. She had been standing outside for over thirty minutes listening intently to the sounds coming from the other side of the door.

"I knew Danny was attracted to Rafe!" She said to herself smiling "Now can I get them both?"

Evelyn took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Rafe looked up at the sound of someone knocking on the door.

He disentangled himself from Danny and threw on his boxers before padding quietly over to the door. He looked back at his sleeping friend and smiled to himself.

"So, he thinks Evelyn will share me. I can't wait to run that idea by her." He mused to himself before he opened the door.

Evelyn grabbed Rafe and kissed him before he could say a word. She pushed him back inside the room and shut the door behind them.

Rafe smiled against her lips before sliding his tongue into her mouth and pushing her into the door. He grabbed her waist forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist. He kissed down her throat and begin to unbutton her shirt, kissing every inch of flesh he exposed.

"So-" she said seductively, "You wouldn't sleep with me but you would with Danny?"

"Ev-I-can - I-need-" Rafe stammered

"Shhhh-I just hope you're ready for round two pilot. Because you are not leaving me for England until have your body in mine." She said against his ear before she bit it gently. Rafe pulled her shirt off and tossed over on Danny who was sleeping through everything so far.

Rafe carried her over to the empty bed and gently laid her down. He kissed a spot on her throat that sent her body arching against his before he moved lower.

Evelyn could his desire for her against her thighs. She shifted positions and threw Rafe under her. She unclasped and removed her bra, tossing it on Danny (he's still sleeping Rafe really rode the poor boy hard!; )! ).

Rafe reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands running his thumbs over her nipples which hardened at his touch. He sat up and took one of her nipples in his mouth sucking on it gently. He ran his hands under her skirt, a little surprised that she wore no stockings, and cupped her ass in his hands, pulling her against him.

Evelyn ground her hips against him enjoying the feel of his body against hers.

"Off" Rafe groaned tugging at her panties.

Evelyn got of him and quickly removed her clothing throwing it all on Danny who was now starting to wake up. She watched Rafe pull of his boxers, before she joined him on the bed once more.

Danny came awake fully when he heard a women moaning. He looked over just has Rafe was kissing his way down between Evelyn's legs.

Rafe ran his tongue over her clit and slid two fingers inside her stoking her gently. She was incredibly wet and his gentle ministrations were getting her wetter.

Evelyn had been hot and bothered ever since she had heard what the boys had been doing while she was standing outside. She looked over at Danny and smiled wickedly when she realized he was now watching them and stroking his ever growing erection. His eyes met hers and he smiled devilishly.

"Get your ass over here pilot." she said in a very stern voice.

"Yes Ma'am" he replied.

Danny got up and stood in front of Evelyn. She took him in her hand and stroked him gently before she took in her mouth. She used her hand to cup his balls before she moved behind them and found the spot at their base and pushed up gently.

"Christ-Ev!" Danny groaned " Where the hell did you learn that spot from?"

Evelyn slowly sucked back up his length before she answered. "I am a nurse. You don't think I don't know about the male anatomy?" She then returned to sucking him off.

Rafe looked up at his two lovers and smiled. He increased the pressure on her clit and slid three fingers into her body increasing the rhythm. Evelyn came hard, her screams muffled by Danny's hard flesh in her mouth. Rafe kissed up her body and slid his aching cock into her warm depths sighing at the feel of her body around his.

Evelyn let Danny's cock slip out of her mouth and arched against Rafe in pleasure has he started to thrust into her body. He kissed he ear and bit it gently.

We can't leave Danny out, sweets." he whispered into her ear. " do you want him inside you too?"

"Ohhhh-God-Yes!" she cried as she came again just from the thought of being ridden by both boys.

Rafe rolled her over so she was on top. Danny met Rafe's eyes and smiled in glee at them both getting to have her at the same time. This was not the first time that they had done this to one of their girlfriends. Danny got behind them and begin to kiss her throat hitting the same spot Rafe had, which caused her ride Rafe harder sending her over again.

Evelyn was in heaven. She had two very attractive boys pleasuring her. It was her fantasies coming true. She wanted Danny to fuck her in the ass like she knew Rafe had done to him. Danny reached down and picked up the bottle of lotion that Rafe had used earlier and coated his fingers.

"Christ! Danny!" Rafe gasped when Danny slid two fingers into him.

"Just a little taste of things I can do to you later." Danny chuckled. He turned his attention back to the beautiful young women who was screwing his best friend.

"You're sure of this Ev?" he asked against her throat

"Ohhhh yes!" she moaned.

Danny gently pushed a finger into her ass and worked it into her body. Evelyn gasped against Rafe's throat at this new sensation. It wasn't painful-just different. Rafe had stilled his movements until she could get use to what Danny was doing to her.

Danny felt her relax and begin to push back against him. He pushed another finger in working it a little deeper.

"Danny---please!" she pleaded before Rafe kissed her.

Danny coated his aching erection and positioned himself. He slid into her slowly enjoying the feeling of her muscles squeezing his cock. Once he was all the way in he stopped.

"Awww damn that feels good!" Danny groaned against her back. He could feel Rafe through her body and together they started to thrust. Danny slid one hand down her stomach and between her legs to her clit. He rolled it between two fingers sending her over yet again.

Danny leaned forward and kissed Rafe hard entwining their tongues. Evelyn had stopped speaking and was just making mewling noises. Both boys were holding her still while they thrust in and out of her body. She leaned back a little and nipped Danny's shoulder who broke the kiss with Rafe and kissed her, tasting her lips for the first time. The boys increased their movements sending into an unbelievable orgasm that ripped a scream from her and sent both Danny and Rafe over as well, both of them shouting her name.

Evelyn went limp in their arms and didn't protest when they pulled out of her very sated body and laid her gently on the sweat soaked bed.

"That was--" she panted

"Earthmoving" Rafe finished kissing her gently.

"Incredible" Danny added giving her a kiss as well.

Evelyn looked over them and gave them a very dazzling smile. "I do have one favor to ask before I go."

"Anything, kitten" Rafe answered stroking her cheek

"I want to watch Danny take you" she said before she kissed Rafe passionately.

 

END PART 2