Title: Three Become One

Author: LunaTyger

Fandom: Pearl harbor

Pairing: Danny Walker/Rafe McCawley/Evelyn Stewart

Rating: NC-17

Series/Sequel: Part Three In Forever is a Long Time

Web Page: None

Disclaimer: Still waiting for that elevator!!!

 

FOREVER IS A LONG TIME 3: THREE BECOME ONE

By LunaTyger

Danny looked over at Rafe and smiled. Rafe looked at Evelyn and then to Danny. He was also smiling. He had been wanting this all night.

" I think we can entertain you, darling." Danny drawled "Come here Rafe."

Rafe walked to his friend, still smiling. Danny ran his hands up Rafe's arms and pulled his friend into a deep kiss. Rafe moaned against Danny's mouth and leaned into Danny's embrace.

"What about you, kitten?" Rafe asked looking at Evelyn as Danny moved to his ear, nibbling gently.

"I can take care of myself." she answered stretching out on the bed. " I want to watch you guys."

"She can always join us later." Danny added whispering in Rafe's ear.

Danny pushed Rafe back on the bed then covered his body with his own. He kissed across Rafe's shoulders and down his just, laying butterfly kisses over inch of Rafe's skin. He could feel Rafe's body go hard and break out in goose bumps.

Rafe was slowly being driven insane by Danny's light caresses. He grabbed Danny's hair and pulled the younger man's lips back up to his own kissing him hard.

"Lay back and feel, Rafe." Danny growled when he broke the kiss. " This is my fun."

Danny found the pulse at the base of Rafe's throat and bit gently before sucking the skin into his mouth. Rafe cried out at the sensation arcing into Danny. Danny kissed back down Rafe's body lightly caressing his skin. He kissed on nipple then the other before taking on into his mouth and sucking on it gently.

Rafe grabbed Danny's hair holding him to his body. Danny's action were sending jolt after jolt of sensation through his body and down to his ever growing cock. Danny grabbed Rafe's hands and pushed them up over his head. Then continued his way down his lover's body.

Evelyn watched her boys through heavy lidded eyes. She smiled as she watched Rafe's reactions to Danny's exsquite torture of his body. She begin to stroke herself slowly.

Danny kissed down to Rafe's stomach and took his member in his hand and begin to stroke Rafe gently. Danny kissed the head gently, then licked down the shaft feeling Rafe's pulse jump at the contact, and the flesh grow harder. He nudged Rafe's legs apart and settled his upper body between them. He kissed Rafe's balls before sucking one into his mouth.

Rafe cried out wordlessly when Danny found the spot on him that Evelyn had found on Danny earlier. He grabbed the railing of the bed to keep from bucking Danny off of his body.

Danny pumped Rafe's cock harder as he sucked on the spot enjoying the Rafe was desperately trying to control himself. He then worked to fingers into Rafe's body thrusting them in and out.

"Danny!" Rafe rasped arching into Danny's hand "Please, I'm gonna."

Danny sucked Rafe's cock into his mouth and thrust his fingers into him harder.

Rafe exploded into his mouth with a shout. Danny drink Rafe's essence and cleaned him with his tongue, making Rafe hard again. He looked over at Evelyn and gave her a very feral grin.

"Take him Danny" she whispered tossing him the bottle of lotion. "He's more than ready."

Danny gave her a wink then coated his very hard flesh with the lotion. He picked Rafe's legs up and wrapped them around his waist. He leaned forward and kissed Rafe, sliding his tongue into his mouth as he was sliding his cock into his body.

Rafe groaned into Danny's mouth at the sensation of becoming one with his best friend. To Rafe this feeling was indescribable, he would never be able to put it into words.

Danny sank all the way holding Rafe down. He held himself perfectly still and smiled when Rafe started to squirm.

"Move---Fuck--Danny---!" Rafe pleaded. "Please----Move!"

Danny slid his body back slowly and thrust back in feeling Rafe's muscles grip him.

He kept the rhythm slow and steady, driving Rafe to push back against him. Danny looked over at Evelyn who had stopped touching herself and was just watching them intently.

"Enjoying the show?" he asked as he slammed into Rafe hard, who cried out in pleasure.

"Ohhhh yes." she answered

"Come here Ev." Danny said as he rode Rafe hard for a few seconds before stopping all together.

Evelyn got up slowly and walked towards the two lovers. She shivered in anticipation, because she had seen the gleam in Danny's eyes. Rafe was beyond caring about anything except feeling.

Danny was sending all sorts of electrical bolts up his spine every time he thrust into him. Danny grabbed Evelyn and kissed her hard once. He picked her up and settled her above Rafe's erection. He slid her down onto Rafe, listening to them both moan at the joining. He kept his hands on her waist and started to move her body in time with his own thrusting. He again kept the tempo slow, knowing his lovers were being driven insane.

Rafe grabbed Danny's hands trying to gain some control of Evelyn's movements. Danny stopped moving and nipped Ev's shoulder.

"Play with her Rafe. Make her come. Let me take care of you." Danny growled as he thrust up hard sending a shockwave of electricity up Rafe's body.

Rafe arched up sending his cock deeper into Evelyn, who cried out in pleasure.

He reached up and found her clit and begin to stroke it in time with Danny's thrusting.

Danny started thrusting harder and faster and moved Evelyn in an ever increasing tempo.

"Let go, Evelyn, Rafe." Danny whispered softly. "I've got you both."

Evelyn came first, arcing back into Danny before falling forward into Rafe's arms.

Rafe came hard his screams muffled against Evelyn's shoulder. He screamed his throat raw and grabbed Danny's hands holding on for dear life. He was spent he couldn't do that again even if he wanted too.

Danny increased his thrusts going deeper into Rafe's ass. He had succeeded in making both of his lovers come first and now he could take his own pleasure.

"Danny--please come!" Rafe whispered hoarsely. " I can't take much more."

Danny thrust one more time lifting Rafe's body off of the bed. He came, feeling his orgasm claw it's way through his body. He feel against Evelyn trying to catch his breath. He slowly pulled himself out of Rafe's body and pulled the other bed up against the one they now shared. Evelyn slid off of Rafe's body and curled up against his side, instantly falling asleep. Danny spooned himself against her and reached for Rafe's hand that resting on her hip and squeezed it gently. He listened to his to lovers breathing and didn't even notice when he fell asleep.

 

END PART 3